A Good Boy

My Sweet Angel

CHANGJO'S POV

I was in the middle of my afternoon nap at the sofa in the living room. I can clearly hear noises and cheers even I'm half asleep. Little by little, I irritatedly opened my eyes. I saw Ricky ... hugging someone. Someone taller than him. I gained back my senses and I quickly got up. I changed to sitting position and I saw Ricky.

"YAHHH! UMMA! I REALLY MISSED YOUUUUU!!!!!"

"I miss you toooooo my daughteeeeeeeeerrrrrrr."

My nervousness was relieved when I saw that it's only Chunji umma he's hugging with. But something's missing. No, SOMEONE'S missing. Where is appa? And that's when a husky voice called my name.

"Aigoo. Look at our son, Chanhee. I think he inherited your sleepy-head-behavior!!!"

I timidly lowered my head when I heard L.Joe appa's voice. But .. hey ... he called me his son. Damn Changjo! Your appa accepts you finally!

"Hihihihi. Oh Changjo, go back to sleep now."

"Aniyo, umma. Welcome homeeeeee!!!!"

"Hey help me carry the luggages. Come, quick!"

"Y-yeah! APPA!"

Appa went outside and quickly followed him. He opened the car's compartment and I was shocked that he got 5 luggages with him.

"You carry 3 luggages. I'll carry 2. Any PROBLEM?"

"N-NONE AT ALL APPA! I can carry them of course!!!"

I said with all my strength. He then cockily smirked at me. Woah. Is appa testing me? Very well. Appa started to lift the 2 luggages. He carried them comfortably and easily. I carried the 3 then ...

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

I screamed in pain when one luggage fell on my feet and nearly killed my toes. Damn! These are so heavy! How can appa carry them while his body is just like *that*. Probably, he's really strong.

"Hoho? What's wrong with you my SON? You're gonna protect Ricky with THAT STRENGTH? You're TOO WEAK FOR RICKY."

He said to me. And for a few seconds, my feelings ... my heart ... they felt ... pain. I carried the luggages in a hasteful manner. I hurried them inside the house. I know that the luggages are freaking heavy but I need to impress appa. I can feel pain ... my hands feel them. But I didn't gave a damn. When I entered the house, umma and Ricky saw me breathing hard.

"Woah ... Changjo what happened?"

"Omo! My son."

Then, appa who is comfortably walking towards the door, entered the house following behind me.

"YAH! LEE BYUNGHUN!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!"

"Hehe. Nothing. Right, MY SON????"

He said as he turned his face in me. He cockily smirked at me and rolled his eys. Woah.

"Y-yeah! Nothing's wrong!!!"

"See? Hehehehe."

"YAH! LEE BYUNGHUN!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE'S OUR ROOM? I'M TIRED. LET'S GO!!!"

"Eh? Okay. Aiggoooooooooooo. My son ... APPA'S TOO TIRED TO CARRY THESE LUGGAGES. Can you carry THEM ALL?"

"YAH! THAT'S TOO MUCH!!!!"

"N-NO!!! It's okay umma! I'm strong!!"

I forced my smile at umma just to remove his worriedness. Then, I carried the 5 luggages. I don't know how did I carried them. All I know that time, my hands feel numb. Woah ... appa's really tiring me. But ... for Ricky ... I must! Unfortunately, this ing house has 5 floors and what's more unfortunate is that appa and umma's room is on the 5th floor. Woah. After a few minutes, we arrived at the room. I carried the luggages inside. My body's really soaked and wet. Sweat ... I really hate you.

"Changjo ... let's talk for a second."

Umma held my arm and dragged me outside. I blushed a little when he cupped my face.

"Changjo .."

"Y-yes umma?"

"I'm sorry if your appa is like that. I'm gonna scold him later!"

"It's not a problem umma! Hahaha. He's probably just teasing me. Hahaha."

"Aish! Alright, go to Ricky now okay?"

"Yeah umma!"

Before I left, I hugged umma. Yeah ... but don't think maliciously! It's just ... I can feel my real umma on him. When I did, I felt his hand brushing my hair.

"Woah Changjo. You're really soaking wet because of sweat."

I quickly pulled back my hug on him. I was embarassed that my sweat is touching his milky skin.

"Mianhe umma. I'll go to Ricky now."

"Okaaaayyy."

I quickly went down the stairs. I stopped at 2nd floor and walked for a few seconds. Finally, I arrived at the room where Ricky and I stay. When I opened the door, I saw Ricky. He's looking outside through the window. I entered the room.

"Ricky!!!"

He turned his face to me.

"Changjo."

He said in a cold tone. That time, I know that something's wrong. Something's not going well. Maybe it's because ....

 

CHUNJI'S POV

Changjo left and hurried his way downstairs. When he's out of my sight, I turned my face back to the door.

"I'M GONNA TEACH YOU A LESSON BYUNGHUNNIE!!!!"

I really don't know what's wrong and L.Joe's doing "this and that" to Changjo. Changjo's kind and a kid full of respect. An honest kid. Seriously, what's wrong L.Joe? I opened the door and entered inside. I saw L.Joe, lying on the bed while watching a movie on the television.

"Byunghun."

"Come here Chanhee. Let's watch this."

I stand still on my position and glared at L.Joe.

"Aigoo. What's wrong my princess?"

I kept standing and L.Joe got up from the bed. He came slowly towards me with a serious face. When he's in front of me, he suddenly smiled. And after that ...

"KYAAAAA~"

"Hahaha. That's one cute scream!"

I screamed when he suddenly carried me. I was so shocked and I felt my face flushed. I must be really red now.

"Look at my princess. So red cheeks. Hahaha."

"Yah! Get me down!!!"

"No. Why should I?"

"YAH! GET ME DOWN! DOWN! DOWN!"

"Hahaha. Look at you now. Hehehehe."

After that, L.Joe walked back to the bed. And that's when I noticed that there's only one bed at the room. Meaning L.Joe and I will ... uhm ... s-sleep t-t-ogeth-er ... YAH! There goes my shyness again! By the way, when he carried me to bed, he placed me in a lying position. That time, he is cuddling me. Now, the atmosphere became serious.

"Chanhee ... tell me ... what's wrong?"

"Why are you like that to Changjo?!"

"Hey ... are you protecting him?"

"Of course not! It's just I'm the one who's being ashamed of what you are doing!"

"Eh? Well ... haha. It's not I really mean what I did to him before."

"Then what?!"

"Haha. You know me right? I like *playing games! HAHAHA!"

When I heard those words, I turned away from him and faced the opposing direction. His hug tightened. He whispered to me.

"Alright, I'll change my way of treating him. Are you okay with that my princess?"

I replied by turning back on him and I hugged him back. I showed my aegyo and my priceless smile. He then smiled at me. We both cuddled at each other until we fell asleep leaving the television .

 

RICKY'S POV

I returned back to my room while Changjo carried umma and appa's luggages. I was really bored that time. When I entered the room, I opened the window to let some fresh air in. I looked at the beautiful scenerey of the trees, flowers and people walking by. That time, all I think is Changjo and L.Joe appa. Why is L.Joe appa like that? What if ... because of L.Joe appa's manners ... Changjo would leave me? After several minutes, I didn't noticed Changjo already entered our room until he called out my name.

"Ricky!!!"

I turned my face on him.

"Changjo."

I was really at a deep thought that time. When I saw him, tired and sweat flowing all over his body, my senses went back.

"WOAH! You're so tired Changjo."

I quickly stood up and grab some dry and clean towel.

"Have a sit."

He took a seat and I wiped the sweat flowing all over his face, neck and arms.

"R-ricky ... you don't have to do this."

"I can! Of course I need to do this. Look at umma. He's my role model. He takes care of appa right?"

Then silence came in. I continued wiping his unstoppable flowing sweat. I know that all those time, he is looking at my eyes. I can't look at him because if I'll do that, tears would probably escape my eyes. He's really pitiful. You know, he might think that appa is doing this to him because he is not from a wealthy family. After a few minutes, he stopped my hand from wiping his body by grabbing it with his own hand. I looked at him at and I was surprised when he threw away the towel and he cupped my face.

"E-eh ... what's wrong Changjo?"

I didn't received any words from him instead, he hugged me tight. So tight that I can't catch my breath.

"Ricky ... I'm really sorry. I'm sorry if I'm not from a rich family."

Suddenly, my tears finally fell. It dripped on Changjo's shoulders. When he felt my warm tears, he pulled out the hug and cupped my face again.

"W-WHY! What's wrong Ricky?!"

I hugged him again and I my tears just won't stop flowing.

"I'm really sorry Changjo if appa's like that. Please ... d-d-don't leave ... me."

Then I felt his warm lips, touched my own. A soft and warm compress. A kiss that comforted me and relieved my nervousness.

"Don't worry. I'll never leave you, no matter what!"

He said after he pulled out the kiss. And we hugged again right after that.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KYAAAA~ My Changrick feeelzzzzzz. 32nd chapter :D Thank you my subscribers and those comments :D Greet me! It's my birthday today :D Greet me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ♥ :)