Don't Go Home

My Sweet Angel

L.Joe woke up but only half-awake. He felt that his bed became wider. He also noticed that something's missing ... Chunji is gone. His soul became fully-awake by this. He quickly get up from bed but still, he is sitting over the bed while resting his back on the bed's headboard. He saw a pink sticky note placed on the alarm clock on his bedside table.

"MIANHE BYUNGHUN IF I JUST LEFT YOU WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE PROPERLY BUT MY MOM KEEPS ON CALLING ME. I THINK SHE'S ANGRY THAT I DIDN'T CAME HOME LAST NIGHT. SORRY IF I DIDN'T WAKE YOU UP BEFORE I GO BESIDES I DON'T WANT TO DISTURB MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR. DON'T WORRY BECAUSE YOUR DINNER FOR TONIGHT IS ALREADY ON YOUR DESK ALONG WITH YOUR MEDICINE. PLEASE TAKE THOSE BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO GET WELL SOON. SARANGHAEYO :( ♥."

He became angry, dissappointed and he even blames himself that he slept after they ate too much before.

"Aishh. If I just stayed awake before, if I just resisted the drowsiness I felt, I should have seen him before he go. Now ... he's gone."

But after thinking for a few minutes, he chuckled unexpectedly.

"That Chunji. He's really different. I like what he did this time on that sticky note. He easily said what he wants to me without muttering. He's such a sweetie. Aigoo until when he's gonna mutter when he's talking with me. Oh GOD! Am I really that HANDSOME?" he boasted.

After this, somehow he can walk properly (probably because he rested a lot) so he grabbed his dinner. He took his medicine afterwards. It was around 8pm that time so he thought that Chunji probably left him around 7:30pm since the food is still a little hot. After a few minutes, he got bored. He wants to go out but he cannot because his condition's not good so he decided to stay inside and watch movies. He browsed through different channels until he stopped at a channel broadcasting X-Men The First Class. Suddenly, he got a phonecall from Chunji.

"Wah! Chunji? Where are you? Please come back here. I miss you!"

"Mianhe b-b-but I need to finish my homework soon. I'm here at my room. Uhm .. I miss you ... too ... but only a  ... little ... definitely ... a little."

"HAHA! Chanhee! You even mutter at the phone? Wow! Did your mom scold you for not going home last night? Mianhe it's my fault. I'll just talk to her."

"AHHH! N-n-no ... she ... isn't angry at all ... since I sent her ... uhm ... a voice mail."

"Ohhhhh. But Chunji, I really miss you. Don't you miss me?"

"P-P-PABO! Uhm ... of course I really - YAHHH! WHY DO YOU KEEP ... teasing me?"

"Hahaha. Aishh Chanhee but thanks for the food and taking care of me."

"It's nothing. I really love your fridge. It has lots of foods and ingredients!"

"You can come here anytime since I'm the only one living here. You are doing assignments right? I guess I should hang up the phone now. Bye Chunji ... I really miss you."

"Bye."

Both of them hanged up the phone. But Chunji's saying BYE made L.Joe wondered.

"Why is Chunji like that? He's sweet at first but when I said he should do his assignments for now, he replied me BYE. The word's fine but I can sense his coldness upon saying that. Is he angry? Did he really missed me badly? What should I do?"

He keeps on thinking about Chunji's reaction. He keeps on thinking what should he do, Meanwhile at Chunji's house ... Chunji quickly get out of his room to go to her mom's room to show that he is done with his assignments. He silently opened the door of his mom's room. He saw her mom already sleeping since it's already late. He just left his assignments at his mom's room. After that, he went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Byunghun probably can't sleep right now after what I said to him over the phone." he chuckled.

"He might be thinking that I am angry. Hahahaha. Now it's time for mission impossible!"

Chunji went back to his room. He changed his clothes. He wore a jeans, his pair of converse shoes and a v-neck shirt. He grabbed his wallet and cellphone. He left his room. Since his mom's already sleeping, he planned to escape the night because he really miss L.Joe a lot. He ran downstairs and he's about to leave the house. Little did he know, his little sister's still up.

"OPPPPPAAA!"

Chunji quickly went towards his dongsaeng, covering and showing a KEEP QUIET sign.

"Oppa, where are you going?"

"To a friend, it's his birthday today. I can't miss it or else he'll be angry."

"Oppa, please take care and come home safely."

"Bye. Please don't tell this to mom or else oppa will be sad."

"Okay oppa. Bye."

Chunji quickly walked towards the bus stop. It took him 10 minutes to reach the bus stop. He waited until a bus came.

"Mianhe if I lied to you dongsaeng but oppa ... really miss L.Joe." he said to himself.

Chunji arrived at the front of the hotel L.Joe is currently living. He is confident to go inside since he still has the keycard L.Joe gave to him last night. He went inside, taking the elevator and finally arriving at his destined floor. He went to L.Joe's room. He took out the keycard and tapped it at the door's security device. Meanwhile ...

"WHAT THE? Did I just heard the door opened? WHAT THE? WHO'S THERE!"

"Uhm . sorry if I didn't knock .. I just want  to uhm ... you know ... surprise you ... again. Miahne."

L.Joe smiled until his cheeks are near to explode. He was really happy that Chunji's with him again this time.

"Sorry Chanhee if I said before that you need to finish your assignments first."

"Uhm .. there's nothing wrong with that Byunghyun since it's really important as a student."

"Well ... hahaha ... that's right. But ... AIGOO! You really like surprising me. I thought you're angry at me."

"H-how can I be ... angry ... at the one ... uhm ... I ... really ... like?" he said while shyly smiling at the floor.

"Woah. So here we go getting chessy again."

It's already 11pm when Chunji arrived at L.Joe's room. They just talked and laughed all night, ate lots of snacks and watched movies. Time passes really fast. It's already 2am. L.Joe's eyes are half-awake and he's a little sleepy. Chunji noticed this.

"Uhm ... L.Joe I need to go now ... since you are sleepy ... you need to rest now."

"Chunji .... what are you saying? I'm fully ... awake ... definitely ... don't leave ... please."

L.Joe suddenly cuddled Chunji tightly. Unable to escape, Chunji just stayed on his position and started saying to himself that he's really going to get scolded by her mom tomorrow if he will stay with L.Joe tonight.

"Uhm .. L.Joe ... I really need to go home. And please ... ahhh ... don't cuddle so tight ... it's too ... much."

"Please ... let's just stay like this ... don't ... don't go home."

"Aigoo. I think I can't really go now. Umma ... Mianhe ... but L.Joe is too handsome and ... uhm ... hot ... that I can't leave him. Umma. Mianhe."

That night, before Chunji slept beside L.Joe, he closed the curtains and turned off the lampshades and the television. He get a glass of water first before joining L.Joe sleep. He went back to the room and he went on the bed beside L.Joe. He stared at L.Joe's face with his bbuing bbuing eyes. He thinks if he should kiss L.Joe or not. Not knowing what should he do, he just hugged him and whispered "I love you a lot Byunghun." before falling asleep.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the 4th chapter. Sorry if it's crappy :( But please, keep supporting me. Thank you subbies and thanks for comments :D