Brunch

My Sweet Angel

It was around 10am when L.Joe woke up. He smelled something delicious. He can hear the loud noises from the kitchen. He knew that Chunji's preparing something to eat for the both of them. Since he can't stand properly because of his injuries, he just waited in his room. After 10 minutes, he noticed that the kitchen's noise is gone. He heard footsteps coming towards his room. He fake-sleep immediately after hearing those steps. He heard the door open and the sound of the plates and glasses when Chunji placed them over the table inside. Suddenly, the room became quiet and he felt that something heavy is pressing against his bed. He knew that Chunji's sitting and he is expecting that he will wake him up. After 3 minutes of silence, L.Joe opened his eyes with a smiling face.

"AHHHHHH!" Chunji shouted.

"Hahahaha! Aishh. Chunji, you're so loud." he replied.

Chunji  was so shocked when he was caught by L.Joe staring at his face with his round eyes and pouting lips and it was so close that only 1 inch is the space between his and L.Joe's face. Chunji fainted and ended up resting on L.Joe's chest. After 5minutes, Chunji finally gained his consciousness.

"Oh. Chunji, you must really like sleeping on my hard chest." L.Joe teased,

"PABO! It's not that I want to sleep on your chest, it's just ... uhm ... uhm ... coincidence. Well, you know ... uhm." he explained.

"Aish. Chunji, you don't have to be shy anymore since we are couples now. We even shared the night together on the same bed last night."

"PABOOO! Y-y-you! YOU! DID YOU DO ANYTHING ... t-to ... me? AHHHHH! You! YOU !" Chunji said almost crying.

"Hahaha! My Chanhee, don't you trust me? We just cuddled last night, that's all."

"Oh ... so ... you ... you are ... harmless?"

"What the? Aishhh. Chunji? I am not an animal so you shouldn't describe as ... harmless. You know, it's quiet offending." L.Joe said as he show his sad face to Chunji before laying back on his bed.

"Uhm ... Byunghun. Miahne. Miahne. I didn't mean to." he said as he grabs L.Joe's hand. "Byunghun ... pl-pl-please ... uhm ... eat the ... the ... uhm ... food I ... prepared." he said while looking down on the floor.

L.Joe was so shocked when Chunji called him by his real name.

"Oh Chunji? Did you already forgotten? Ahhhhhh, I'm so weak. Ahhhhh. I can't move my hands and arms. Ahhhh. Chunji. I'm so hungryyyyyyyyyyy."

"YAAAAAH! FOR HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA MAKE ME FEED YOU! Aigoo."

"Don't you want to feed me?" L.Joe said straightly while changing his tone of voice to show his hotness.

"Uhm ... it's not that I don't ... want ... t-t-to feed ... you ... but ... th-th-the feeling ... uhm ..."

"Aissh! Stop that or else you might faint again Chanhee. But you know what, just seeing you like that, muttering your words and being nervous when I do something you like, it really makes me smile."

Chunji suddenly grabbed the spoon with a layer of thick pancake and immediately forced it inside L.Joe's mouth while looking down, probably being shy again. Oh you sweet Chanhee. This really surprised L.Joe.

"Ahdjhajhsjqhwanxnaz." L.Joe mumbled while chewing the pancakes that Chunji forced on his mouth. He started choking and coughed a lot which made Chunji panic. Chunji immediately grab the glass of water beside and helped L.Joe drink it.

"Aish. Chunji, do you plan to kill your boyfriend?"

"Mianhe. Mianhe L.Joe. I-I-I'm really ... sorry. I think ... I ... I ... am not ... the ... right one for you." he said as tears started to fall down from his eyes. L.Joe grabbed his hands to comfort him.

"You are really a crybaby. Hahaha! I didn't mean to make my princess cry. But please, be more gentle in feeding your knight in shining armor." L.Joe pecked Chunji's forehead while wiping his tears. Chunji stopped crying and nodded upon hearing L.Joe's words. After the Chunji finished feeding L.Joe with his pancakes ...

"YAHHHHH! I ALMOST FORGOT! YOU! YOU TRICKED ME!." he shouted.

"Huh?" L.Joe asked with a confused face.

"YOUUUUUUU! YOU FAKE-SLEEP WHEN I ENTERED BEFORE RIGHT? AISHHH! WHAT'S THAT FOR!!!!"

"Hahahaha. Of course, I want to surprise my princess." he teased.

"Oh ... jinjja? Uhm ... hihihihi." he replied as he silently giggled.

Chunji fixed the plates and brought those at the kitchen leaving L.Joe with a smile on his face. He came back to his room but ... now ... he brought foods again.

"Wah? Chunji? You made all of these? Aigoo. That's too much. I can't eat all of those."

"Uhm ... miahne ... but ... don't you want to eat ... these? I'm really sorry. I'll just put them away."

"Oh! I didn't mean that. I'll eat those of course but now, you're gonna be eating with me this time."

Chunji was really happy upon hearing those words. He quickly prepared the plates and placed the blueberry cheesecake he made, the sausages, fried eggs, another batch of pancakes and a pair of chocolate and strawberry smoothie. Chunji starts feeding L.Joe ... again. After a few minutes, they finished eating the blueberry cheesecake, the fried eggs and the pancakes. Now, the sausages are next.

"Uhm ... L.Joe ... I suggest that ... you won't ... uhm ... eat ... these ... because ... they don't taste g-g-gre-at." he muttered.

"Haha! That's okay. As long as you made it, I'll eat it."

It really made Chunji happy. He started to slice a portion of the sausage and placed it in L.Joe's mouth.

"WHAT THE!"

"WAAHHHHHHH! See ... I ... told you ... you shouldn't ... eat ... them. I'll just throw them away. Sorry if I burned them I was preparing the blueberry chee-"

"It's okay. Don't you remember what I said? I'll eat it because you made it."

Chunji felt butterflies on his tummy. He felt his face became hotter and red as rose. His eyes rolled and his lips are pouting. He is pity of L.Joe resisting the bitter taste of burnt sausages. He promised that these won't happen again. L.Joe finished eating the sausages with somehow a face that is about to puke anytime. Chunji quickly grabbed their smoothies. He gave L.Joe the chocolate one and for him, the strawberry flavored.

"Uhm ... L.Joe ... miahne. I promise I won't burn sausages next time."

"It's okay. I'll just eat it again if you burn it. Hahahaha."

Chunji's face was really flushed this time. He keeps staring at the floors so he can hide his red face.

"But seriously, I can't believe that you have done something like this Chunji. How did you even cook that fast?"

"I was already awake at 8am. You are sleeping soundly so I decided not to wake you up. I went to the kitchen to look if there's something to eat and I'm glad you have lot's of ingredients and a variety of foods on your fridge."

"Oh." he replied with an amazed expression. Chunji noticed that they finished eating up all of their foods. He started fixing their plates and brought them to the kitchen. He started washing the plates. After washing the dishes for about 10 minutes, he went back to the bedroom. He saw L.Joe browsing the tv channels when suddenly it stops on Disney Channel broadcasting High School Musical 3. Chunji screamed due to excitement.

"Uhm ... L.Joe ... could we please ... watch it ... it's my ... uhm ... favorite."

"Okay."

Chunji sat on the bed with L.Joe watching High School Musical 3. It's L.Joe's 2nd time to watch this but for Chunji ... aigoo ... 22nd time.

"Aigooo ~ Zac Efron's really handsome. His eyes, his nose and even his smile. It's so damn perfect! Oh I wish -"

"You wish what? Huh? Come on."

"I WISH I CAN MEET HIM IN PERSON!" he screamed happily.

L.Joe hid under the blanket. Acting like a child. Chunji comforted him when he noticed this.

"Uhm ... L.Joe ... are you jealous?"

"Psssh. What do you thinkkkk?" he replied angrily.

"Waaaah!!! Idol is different ... to ... you ... because uhm ... you are ... love ... my ... love ..."

L.Joe came out of the blanket with a cute smile on his face.

"AIGOO! You really always make me mutter! Do you really like teasing me?!"

"Hahahaha! Chunji you are so cute!"

After this, they continued to watch movie while Chunji's resting on L.Joe's shoulder. After a few minutes, Chunji finally got sick of watching the movie and that's when they heard the doorbell rang. Chunji quickly stood up to open the door. He came back to the room after a few seconds but this time, he is bringing a box of pizza and cola with him. L.Joe smiled at him.

"Aish. When did you even called for a pizza? I didn't noticed it."

"I called when you are washing the plates. Hahaha. Come here! Let's eat."

Chunji sat on the bed with L.Joe, feeding him ... again while watching foreign movies.

"YAH! What do you think of brunch? A FOOD FESTIVALLLLLLLL? AIGOO! AFTER THIS, YOU HAVE TO DRINK YOUR MEDICINE!"

"Yes ma'am!"

They finished eating around 11:30am. Chunji cleaned up the room because it became messy after they ate. He handed L.Joe's medicine and helped him drink those. After that ...

"L.Joe ... I feel a little ... sleepy."

"Come here. Sleep beside me."

Chunji fell asleep beside L.Joe, hugging his stomach, placing his right leg over L.Joe's left leg and his head resting on L.Joe's chest.

"Hmmm. My princess you must be really tired after making lots of food for me. Thank you for taking care of me, I love you!" he quietly whispered.

L.Joe pecked Chunji's forehead after saying those words. He also lowered the television's volume so that his princess can sleep peacefully.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3rd chapter's finally out :) Thank you so much for supporting. Every positive comments really motivates me in continuing this fic :D Love you guys :D