I Need A Girl

My Sweet Angel

Time flies so fast and it's already 4pm. Changjo prepared himself. He took a shower and put on his clothes afterwards. He changed and changed and changed his clothes all the time, thinking what looks better on him. He ended up wearing a black sleeveless shirt, plain denim pants and his rubber shoes. He side swept his bangs to the right and applied a little amount of hairwax. He brushed his teeth and sprayed a manly perfume. He looks at the mirror for a few minutes, thinking if Ricky will be happy on his looks right now.

"You can do this Changjo! FIGHTING!"

He said just before he left his apartment. Meanwhile, Ricky is still sleeping. He suddenly woke up with a shocked face.

"Oh my gosh!!! WHAT TIME IS IT!!!"

He looked at the wall clock quickly.

"Wooooh~"

He said as he saw the clock's fingers, pointing at 4:30pm. He got up from the bed and quickly took a shower. He brushed his teeth and wore the clothes he prepared before. He wore a turquoise-colored long v-neck shirt, a yellow denim shorts and his red slip-on shoes. He dried his hair and used a hair straightener to style his hair. He also used a light-pinkish lip gloss to his lips to make it look more shiny. He stared at the mirror, posing different smiles, to see if his looks are totally good. Before he left the room ...

"Ricky ... you are total beautiful today!! Changjo would be really grateful to have you! Hihihihi."

He said to himself before he locked the door and left the room.

Changjo was already at the meeting place. He waited and waited for minutes. It's almost 5:30pm when Changjo became really worried.

"Oh no ... did something happened to Ricky? Why is he not still here? Don't tell me he plans to ..."

His words were abrupted when he saw a blue-haired boy from a distance, looking at him while bearing a smile on his face. Changjo's mood was really lightened up by this. When they finally got close, next to each other, Changjo felt isolated on how Ricky looks.

"Mianhe if I'm late. I overslept this afternoon. Hihihihihi. Are you waiting for a long time?"

"N-no ... it's fine ... hehe."

Ricky smiled and he was going to grab Changjo's arms. Changjo avoided his hands reaching his arms which made Ricky wonder.

"Why? Can't I hold you?"

"No ... it's not that! It's ... just ... your looks Ricky ..."

"What? Am I not a product of beauty today?"

"NO! You misunderstood ... it's just ... you're really out of my league ..."

Ricky laughed so hard at Changjo which made him felt insulted.

"Yah ... are you insulting me?"

"No! It's not that Changjo ... I'm just glad that I met a very humble person like you."

"Haha jjinja? Well ... I learned proper manners. Hahaha."

"Then please ... take care of me today alright?"

"Okay!"

He said as he suddenly held Ricky's hands before they went to the bus stop. While they are waiting for the bus, Changjo's hands are still holding Ricky's. Ricky was really happy and blushing so hard that time. They interlaced their fingers time to time. They looked at each other's eyes and giggled at each other. The bus finally arrived. They got inside and went to the back seat since they want privacy.

"Where do you want to go Ricky?"

"We'll go to L.Joe's school."

"L.Joe? Who's that?"

"Oh he's my cousin. He's the one currently owning the room I'm staying at."

"Then I should be thankful to him having a cute cousin like you. Hehehe."

"Yahhhh ~ You don't need to be cheesy you knowwww."

"Hahaha. But I don't have any ID right now. How can we enter?"

"Don't worry. I know what to do. Hihihihihi."

"Don't tell me we will sneak inside?"

"Of course not! A PRINCESS WILL NEVER SNEAK INSIDE."

"P-p-princess? I don't understand."

"Just nevermind. Hihihi."

Ricky fell asleep on Changjo's shoulder right after their conversation.

"Yah ... you're such a sleepyhead."

He whispered on Ricky's ears. He took that chance to analyze Ricky's lovely face.

"Just look at that pinkish lips and your beautiful nose. You're so lovely. And your clothes ... what the ... you're wearing a long v-neck shirt like that?! Your chest are revealing themselves! Aishh .. do you plan to get eaten by me?"

He softly whispered just before he received a powerful slap on his face.

*SLAP*

"I can hear you Choi Jonghyun! I can hear you!"

"Hehehe ... r-r-really? Hahaha ... I'm just ... kidding ... Hahaha."

They finally arrived at their destination. They went to the school gate and Ricky asked the guard if they can go inside.

"Uhm ... can we go inside? We're outsiders and we don't have any ID here."

"WHAT THE?! OF COURSE YOU CAN'T! THESE BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!"

"HUH?! You sure won't let us IN?!"

"See ... I told you Ricky ..."

"Wait a second."

Ricky took his cellphone and called someone.

"YAHHH! AJUMMA!!!!!!!"

"Aish! You don't need to shout Ricky! What's wrong?"

"Well ... I'm currently here outside L.Joe's school. The guard won't let me in."

"Oh? Okay ... give me 5 minutes Ricky okay?"

"Yeah ... gomawo. I miss you auntie!"

"I miss you too sweetie. Take care of your L.Joe oppa okay?"

"Eh? Someone's already doing that. Hahaha!"

"Did you say something?"

"Nothing. Hahaha. Bye!"

He said to his auntie. The two waited outside for a few minutes. Finally, a personnel from the school went out and whispered something to the guard. Then the guard was really shocked.

"Who's that Ricky?"

"Oh ... my auntie ... L.Joe's mom."

"I dearly apologize. Please don't fire me ... I'm really sorry. I'm sorry if I misbehave in front of you." he said as he bowed to Ricky.

"HAHAHAHA! That's what you get! You meanie!"

"Yah ... now you're the meanie you know ... hahaha"

"Pshhhh ..."

"But wow Ricky ... your family's really powerful!"

"Hihihi. Don't mention it.

When they entered, they were really surprised that the whole school is partying. Ricky's eyes are full of excitement when he saw lot's of stalls and booths
selling sweets. They ate before they played games.

"Woah Ricky ... you know that the school's like this today right?"

"Yeah ... umma told me."

"Umma?!"

"OH! I mean ... Chunji ..."

"Who's that?"

"Appa's girl."

"APPA?!"

"I mean L.Joe! Well ... hahaha."

"Oh ... let's join other activities later okay?"

"Yeah Changjo."

They joined different activites at the school. Eating contests, relay race and even couple games! But the most unforgettable for Ricky is the sing and dance competition. Changjo signed up here without Ricky's "yes". Changjo forced Ricky to do this with him and Ricky, who wasn't able to resist, granted Changjo his wish.

"So who's gonna sing?"

"Oh ... uhm ... i'll try."

"Okay then I'll dance okay?"

"Yeah ..."

Lots of students joined this activity even though this game doesn't have a price. You know ... just for fun. Different students performed and Ricky was really nervous that time. Lots of students are also watching. Ricky saw Changjo's confident smile.

"Yah! I'm really nervous you know."

"Don't worry. I'm quite talented! Hahahaha!"

"AND NOW! LET'S WELCOME, CONTESTANT #9, CHANGJO AND RICKY!!!"

The host said as they heard loud applause from the audience.

"Come Ricky! Let's go! It's our time to shine you know. Hahaha."

"Okay."

The two went up the stage and the host interviewed them a little.

"So, what are you going to perform to us?"

"Uhm ... I'm going to sing IU's I Need A Boy."

"Woaahh? Then he'll dance right?"

"Yeah."

"OKAY! MUSIC PLEASE!!!"

Ricky heard the music. He's so nervous that time. He saw the crowd of people cheering on them but still, he's really nervous. Suddenly, just before he is about to sing, he collapsed and nearly fell on the floor but gladly, Changjo was able to catch him.

"Uhm ... sir ... can I have a chair and can I also borrow a lapel microphone?"

"Eh? Why? What do you plan?"

"Well, Ricky's so nervous so let him have a seat. I can't also back out now since lots of people are cheering for us."

"You mean ... you're going to perform by yourself????!!!!"

"WOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" the audience cheered.

"Yeah so please ..."

The host quickly get him what he requested. Changjo let Ricky take a seat. He put on his lapel microphone and when everything's okay ...

"Watch me Ricky. Hahaha. Music please."

The music turned to Taeyang's I Need A Girl. The music started and that's when the audience cheered louder than before. Ricky, who is currently stting, smiled as he witnessed Changjo's swag.

Saenggak eopneun maltu
Eorein aedeul malgu
Nal gamssa.ana jul
Shim shim handdae gaggeum
Noneun yeoja malgu naman saranghaejul
Gamanisseodo namjanomdeul
Jeonhwagil naemiljiman
Jarangseureopgae nae sajineul
Kkeonaebo Ineun georeun girl

Girl, I need a girl
Mweolhaedo eeppeun
Mommaedo eeppeun
Girl, I need a girl
Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me, too

Chimaboda chungbajiga deo jal eo.oolineun geureon yeoja
Kimchi bokkeumbapeun naega jal mandeul eo
Daeshin jal meogeul su itneun yeoja
Na.I.ga manado eoryeobo.I.neun yeoja
Nan geureon yeojaga jodeora
(Know what I mean)

Bukkeureo.oon cheok hamyeonseodo
Dangdol halju aneun girl
Pyungso.aen joshinhan cheokhaedo gatchi isseumyeon
Hmm, y'all know what I'm talking about


"Oh no! The bridge is near! I can't rap and he can't rap at that rate! He's singing and dancing at the same time! Oh my god! We're the worst now!!!!"

Girl, I need a girl
Mweolhaedo eeppeun
Mom.maedo eeppeun                                                                                        
Girl, I need a girl
Nan eereon yeojaga jodeora

Waemoneun not issue but meoseul aneun gwiyeo.oon girl
Chwimineun dallado chwihyangeun gatae
Younghwana eumakeul bol ddaemyeon mali tonghaneun girl


(Yes!) I love girls, girls I do adore
Sarangdeul apaesun jijo.itgae nolayo
Nae apaesun aing nan mollayo


Achimae nal kkae.ooneun moksori
(Morning Kiss) Harureul shijak.hagoshipeo(I want it all)
Bamaeneun ni mureupae gidae
Jajanggareul deuleumyeo ni kkoom kkugoshipeo


Dashi nae gaseumeul ddwigae haejweo
Dashi dalkomhan norael mandeulgae hajweo

You know don't need no more
Danji geureongae anya nae mameul jugo shipeun saram

Girl, I need a girl

Girl like you, gotta make you're mine
I'm treat you right, baby
 
Girl, I need a girl
Mweolhaedo eeppeun                                                                                           
Mommaedo eeppeun
Girl, I need a girl
Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me, too
 
Girl, I need a girl
Girl, I need a girl
 
Girl, nae maleul deudgo itni
Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me, too
   
Girl, I need a girl

After the performance, the crowd is still cheering for them. Especially now that the stage has an additional handsome rapper, L.Joe. Many are surprised by his great entrance and are really amused of him.

"Woah ... what's your name great rapper?"

"Lee Byunghun."

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA~ MARRY ME OOOPPPPPAAAA!!!!" the girls shouted.

"Hmmmmppp! THESE S." Chunji said who is watching from a distance.

When the Changjo, Ricky and L.Joe went down the stage ...

"Annyeonghaseyo ... I'm Choi Jonghyun. My nickname's Changjo. I'm really thankful for what you did. If you weren't there-"

"I don't care. Ricky ... WE'LL TALK LATER."

"Oppa .."

"Ricky! GO HOME EARLY ALRIGHT?!"

"Yeah .."

L.Joe left the two back to Chunji who is watching at them. He left Changjo really surprised and Ricky ... who is now so afraid. When L.Joe's next to Chunji ...

"Yah! You shouldn't did that to Ricky!"

"Why? Are you siding with him?!"

"Of course not! It's just that-"

"LET'S GO CHUNJI!!"

"So ... you're really pissed off .. so pissed that you would even shout at me."

"Ah! Chunji ... it's not-"

Chunji quickly ran away from L.Joe while tears started to flow from Chunji's eyes. L.Joe really doesn't know what to do that time. He just went back home, driving alone. Meanwhile ...

"Changjo ... I'm so scared."

"Who's that guy by the way?!"

"That's L.Joe."

"Ohhh ..."

"Changjo ... I don't know what to do ... I'm so afraid ..."

"Don't worry Ricky. I'll protect you. No matter what!"

L.Joe, Chunji, Ricky and Changjo were all not in good mood that night. L.Joe was really ashamed from what he did to Chunji. Chunji was really depressed from what L.Joe did. Ricky was really afraid, so afraid that he doesn't even want to go home. Changjo keeps on blaming himself for what happened. L.Joe went to his room alone, Chunji went back to his home while Ricky and Changjo stayed at Changjo's apartment for a short time. But where's C.A.P and Niel? What are they doing?

"YAHH!! Slowly ..."

"Haha! I thought you like it rough baby!!"

"Hihihi. Be gentle you blockhead ..."

"Yeah! There you go!"

"Ahh ! Ahhh ... Ahhhhhh! KYAAA!!"

"Woah ... so smooth skin ..."

"Hihihi. I'm a DIVA after all! AHHHH!!"

As loud moans and screams are heard outside from C.A.P's hotel room.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

18th chapter :D Woah .. so tragic but ... the end is so ... HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for subscribing guys :) Please comment saranghaeyo :D