Wild

My Sweet Angel

Chunji's sleep was disturbed by a loud noise downstairs. He knew that he have class later but it's still too early to wake up since it's only 5am and his classes will start at 9am. He can't stand the noise so he get up from his bed, washed his face at the bathroom and went out of his room. As he starts walking downstairs, he heard a familiar voice talking with his mom at their living room. He stopped walking and he started to eavesdrop.

"Yeah umma. Let's eat!"

"But L.Joe, Chanhee's not yet awake. Aisshh ... why did you came here too early?"

"Mianhe umma but I can't wait to see your son and I really miss him. I also want to go with him to school."

"Did you want me to wake him up?"

"No umma, i'll just wait."

"But he's a really sleepyhead! HE WILL WAKE UP REALLY LATE!"

"Jinjja? But in my hotel room, one morning I was shocked that Chunji's not beside me anymore and you know where he is umma? He's at the-"

"WHATTTTT? DID YOU JUST SAY ... HE'S NOT BESIDE YOU ANYMORE? SO YOU MEAN YOU SLEPT TOGETHER AT THE SAME BED?!!"

"Neh umma. We slept together since there's only one bed at my room."

"D-d-did you just ... well you know..."

"Yah! Umma! We didn't do that! How can I touch your son's precious and fragile body."

Upon hearing this conversation, Chunji smiled and hurried back to his room. Once he's inside of his room ...

"KYAAAAAA! BYUNGHUN'S HEREEEEE!!!!!!" he jumped and jumped while hugging his plushie.

He changed his clothes fast since he is still wearing pajamas that time. He fixed his messy hair and sprayed a little sweet cologne. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and after this he smiled at the mirror to see how he looks. He went out of the room and went downstairs.

"Good morning Byunghun, goodmorning umma!"

"Good morning, my princess."

Chunji blushed upon hearing this. He really likes it when L.Joe calls him his princess. Chunji took his seat beside L.Joe across with his umma.

"Aigoo! CHANHEE! You greeted your lover first a good morning before your umma? KIDS THESE DAYS!"

"Mianhe umma. Uhm ... hihihi. Byunghun ... uhm ... have you eaten breakfast?"

"Not yet Chanheeeee ... your Byunghunnie's really hungrrrrryyy."

"Do you want me ... to cook for you?"

"YESSSSSSSSSS!"

"Wait for a little L.Joe I'll go to the kitchen."

Umma was just staring at them the whole time when they are flirting with each other. When Chunji left them to go at the kitchen ...

"Wah? So cheesy even it's too early huh?"

"Neh."

"You know what L.Joe? I'll tell you a secret. Chunji never cooked for us and I thought that you are the first person he cooked for in his entire life. One more thing, this is the first time that Chunji went out of his room with a fixed hair, sweet fragrance and wearing casual clothes. Normally, he only wears PJs you know."

"What????? Hahaha!!!!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! UMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I CAN HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

"Hahahahahaha! Chanhee! Please come out for a second."

"Wh-wh-what ..."

"Is it true, MY PRINCESS?"

"Uhm ... it's not that I ... uhm ... yeah ... it's true."

"Then I'm really grateful."

"Yah! You two go to the kitchen! L.Joe wait for him to finish cooking and I'll go back to my room. I'm still sleepy."

"Neh. Let's go Byunghun."

Chunji's mom finally went back to her room, giving the L.Joe and Chunji more time for themselves. They went back together to the kitchen while holding each other's hands. L.Joe took a seat at the dining area and Chunji grabbed the pink apron and started cooking immediately. L.Joe only stared at Chunji's back ... thinking how lucky he is and how beautiful Chunji is. In the middle of Chunji's cooking ...

"AAAAAHHH!"

"What? Are you shocked my princess?" L.Joe whispered as he back hugged Chunji.

"Uhm ... yeah ... a little ..."

"A little? But you just screamed."

"D-d-did I just screamed? No ... it's not that loud!"

"Then let me make you scream ... a little louder." L.Joe pecked Chunji's nape.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Why? It's just a peck."

"Uhm ... well ... it's my first experience that someone ... pecked me ... on my nape."

"Ohhh? Jinjja? Do you want me to ... proceed?" he teased.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU ARE HUNGRY RIGHT?!! THEN WAIT FOR YOUR FOOD AND GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT!!!!! AISSSSSSSHHHHH!"

"Hahahaha! Yeah I'll wait."

L.Joe went back to his seat. Chunji's soul and senses are back, once more. The redness of his face still remained and butterflies on his tummy are still there. He continued cooking.

"I thought ... it was going ... to lead to something ... hoooooooh!" he whispered.

"Did you just say somehing, Chanhee?"

"No! I didn't!!!!!! Please wait patiently Byunghun."

Chunji finished cooking and prepared their plates. He was shocked that L.Joe's gone. He took a seat and placed their breakfast at the table. His face frowned knowing that L.Joe probably left because he didn't let L.Joe proceed what he wants to do before.

"I'm really sorry L.Joe ... it's just that I'm not prepared." he cried.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! Byunghun! Please come backkkkkkk!"

"What happened Chunji? Are you hurt? Did you cut yourself while chopping? Yah!"

L.Joe hurried back to the kitchen after hearing Chunji cried.

"Eh? I thought ... you left Byunghun."

"WHAT? Why I should I leave you? I haven't eaten the food you made yet then why should I go?"

"Uhm ... then ... uhm ... where did you just go?"

"Oh? I went to the bathroom."

"Jinjja? Is it true?"

"Yeah. So please stop crying and let's eat!"

"NEEEEEEH!"

L.Joe brushed Chunji's hair and kissed Chunji's forehead before he took his seat and they started eating. The two finished eating and Chunji fixed the plates. Chunji hurried back to his room to prepare his clothes before they go to school. L.Joe waited for almost 30 minutes at the living room. Chunji took a bath, brushed his teeth again, changed to school uniform, prepared his things and sprayed a little cologne. Chanhee finally went downstairs and the couple went out of the house. L.Joe opened the car's door for Chunji and L.Joe went to the driver's seat. L.Joe seatbelted Chunji which made Chunji blushed a little and L.Joe smiled upon seeing this. They arrived at the school early. L.Joe took his seat at the front beside Chunji not his usual seat which is at the back. Ms. Park, their teacher also told the class that Kibum and Minhyuk are expelled from the school due to unknown reason. Chunji heared this which made him stare curiously at L.Joe. Chunji only received L.Joe's smirk as a reply. Their classes ended at 2pm. The two went out of their room and they went to the school's garden. The two sat at the bench.

"It's really beautiful here. These sweet flowers and trees that provides protection from the heat of sun ... ahhhh ... it's really lovely here."

"Let's take a picture then."

* CLICK *

"You always look cute and pretty Chanhee."

"O-o-oh ... j-j-jinjjja? Hihihihi."

The two stayed at park chit-chatting and taking pictures. They talked a lot about different topics: family, studies and their current situation. Chunji took a nap while sitting and resting his head on L.Joe's shoulder. L.Joe also fell asleep due to boredom. The two woke up when it was around 6pm. They were shocked that it's getting dark soon.

"Byunghun, Chanhee doesn't want to go home."

"Oh? Does Chanhee want to stay with me?"

"Neeeeeeehhhhh."

"Where do you want to go then?"

"Anywhere you want Byunghun."

The two decided to go to L.Joe's hotel. Before they reached the hotel, they stopped at a pastry shop to buy sweets since Chunji really wanted it that badly. They also stopped at an ice cream parlor. Lots of girls are staring at the both of them since L.Joe is holding Chunji's hand. This made Chunji shy and he is looking at the floor the entire time when they are inside. The sweets they ordered are take-out because Chunji wanted to eat those at L.Joe's room. They went back to the car and finally drove straightly back at the hotel. Finally, they reached L.Joe's room.

"Woah it's already 7pm Byunghun."

"Yeah so we should eat these really fast so you can go home early."

"Yeah."

The two finished eating the sweets they bought. Chunji went to the kitchen to get something to drink for them. But L.Joe was shocked that Chunji's bringing along with him a beverage that he shouldn't brought along.

"YAH! Chanhee! Why did you get that?!"

"Why Byunghun? This is okay to drink right since it's at the fridge?"

"Yeah ... but it's alcoholic."

"Alcoholic? What's that Byunghun?"

"What? You don't really know what alcoholic drinks are?"

"No. I haven't tasted it before because umma keeps on telling me it's bad."

"Yeah it's really bad."

"Then why do you keep this if it's bad? Do you drink this?"

"Well ... sometimes."

"Byunghun ... I want ... to ... uhm ... taste it."

"No CHANHEE! You might gone wild!"

"Eh? You are overreacting! This is just an alcoholic drink! Why will I go wild?"

"Aigooo! You don't know it at all since you are so innocent. Can you read what's written there?"

"Te-tequila?"

"Yeah tequila. You sure don't know what is it?"

"Yeah. I haven't tasted any drinks like this before. Please Byunghunnnnniiieeeee let me have a taste of this. Pleaseeee."

"Ok only this time. If you went crazy, I'll never let you drink this anymore!"

"Yeeeeeyyyy! I'm so happy Byunghunnie."

"Get a glass at the kitchen. I'll drink first."

Chunji hurried to the kitchen and get a glass. He ran back to L.Joe's room due to excitement.

"Here it is Byunghunnie."

"Hand me the tequila."

"Here."

L.Joe opened the tequila. Chanhee smelled the tequila's scent which made him make faces.

"ACCK! Why does it smell like that?"

"See? That's why I don't want you to drink this."

"No! I'll still drink ... only a little."

L.Joe drank a small amount of tequila.

"Yah! L.Joe why do you drink only a little?"

Chanhee grabbed the bottle and put a lot on his glass.

"Byunghun! You should drink a lot like this since it's just like water. Look at it's appearance it's just like a drinking water right?"

"YAHHHH! CHANHEEE! NO !!!!!"

Chanhee drank the tequila. After he drank it, his face was really red and his eyes are staring at L.Joe. He's just staring the whole time and he felt hot suddenly. He ran to the bathroom.

"Yah! Chunji! Are you okay?!"

"I ... I .... need to go to the .... bathroom."

L.Joe heard the sounds of Chunji vomitting. L.Joe just facepalmed while waiting for Chunji to return to his room. When Chunji returned ...

"YAHHH! BYUNGHUN!!!! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT!!! YOU WILL TOUCH AND TEASE ME AND YOU WILL SUDDENLY STOP!!!"

"Eh? What are you saying Chanhee?"

Chunji slowly walked towards L.Joe.

"Sh*t! Are you already drunk Chanhee?"

"Drunk? I'M NOT DRUNK! Aisshh. Why does it suddenly became hot! Is your aircon working?!"

Chanhee sat beside L.Joe and started to his uniform. Now he's only wearing his sleeveless under shirt. L.Joe was shocked upon seeing this. Chunji's milky skin is revealing itself again.

"Yah! Chunji! Why are you stripping!"

Chunji just replied him with a sudden movement. Chunji suddenly sat over L.Joe's lap and hugged L.Joe's neck.

"Byunghunnnnieee ... you want ... this ... right?"

Chunji suddenly closed up his face towards L.Joe. Chunji bite L.Joe's right ear.

"ARRGHHHH! Chanhee!"

"Hahaha! That's for all the teasing you made. L.Joe ... do ... you ... love me?"

"Yeah Chanhee. Why do you ask?"

"L.Joe ... I'm gonna sleep like this ... is it okay?"

"Uhm ... yeah sure ... if that's what my princess wants."

Chunji fell asleep while sitting on L.Joe's lap and his head resting on L.Joe's shoulder while hugging him. After 15 minutes of L.Joe staring at Chunji, he decided to take Chunji home.

"Chunji, I'll drive you home now. It's already 9pm."

"No ... I want to ... sleep with you ... tonight."

"But we have classes tomorrow and your mom's gonna be worried."

"It's okay ... Byunghun. Just take me to ... bed ... and let's sleep."

"Yeah."

L.Joe just followed what Chunji wants. He carried him to the bed and pulled the curtains and turned off the lights. L.Joe changed his clothes. When L.Joe's about to sleep beside Chunji ...

"Byunghun."

"Yeah?"

"Aren't you going to ... uhm ... do ... s-s-some ... thing?"

"Huh? Oh do you mean *that*?" he chuckled.

"Uhm ... y-y-yeah."

"Do you want it ... that badly right now Chanhee?" he teased.

"Yeah. Please ..."

"Of course not Chanhee. It shouldn't be done right now. You need to go to sleep. You're just drunk. Please, sleep now my beautiful Chanhee."

"Yeah, if that's what Byunghun wants."

L.Joe pecked Chanhee's forehead before Chanhee fell asleep. They cuddled each other and before L.Joe sleep, he whispered to Chanhee's ears ...

"I won't let you drink alcoholic beverages anymore!!! EVER!"

Chunji giggled.

"You know what Chanhee? You are really something! So wild!"

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha! Here's the 6th chapter! Are you guys expecting that they will do something?! HAHAHAHA XD Well thanks for subbies and comments:D