First Love

My Sweet Angel

It's the first day of school. Lee Chanhee who is early and already sitting at the front of his classroom is waiting patiently for his teacher. As time passes by, his classmates came. Some arrived in group, some were not. Finally, his teacher came in ... late.

"Sorry class if I am late. By the way let's introduce ourselves to everyone. My name is Park Yoona. You shall call me Mrs. Park. Now, each one of you must come here in front to introduce yourselves." the teacher said.

Chanhee waited and listened to his classmates. Finally, it's his turn now,

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Lee Chanhee. I'm19 years old. I was born on October 5, 1993 and I came from Seongnam, Gyeonggi. Chunji is my nickname." he said while giving a cute smile to his classmates and teacher before taking his seat. He was the last to introduce himself.

"Oh! Finally, you're here!" the teacher said while looking outside the door." Class, we'll be having a transfer student here in your class. Come in!" she said while the student slowly come in front of the class.

"Goodmorning! My name is Lee Byunghun. I'm a transfer student from U.S. You can call me L.Joe for short. Please take care of me." L.Joe said as he walked towards the seats at the back.

"Woah! He can speak English. Well, of course he's from U.S.And ... uhm ... he's ... h-h-hand-some." Chanhee softly whispered on his own while shyly smiling.

Hours passed full of discussions and lectures. And now, it's their breaktime. L.Joe already befriended two of his classmates, Kibum and Minhyuk. They went to the school cafeteria to get something to eat. They pick what they want, pay at the cashier and find a vacant table for the three of them. L.Joe noticed Chunji staring at him who is also at the cafeteria. Chunji was startled by L.Joe's sudden look at him. He screamed sweetly ... well ... like a girl .. you know.

"Hey! What are you staring at?" L.Joe coldly said as he walks toward Chunji.

"N-n-nothing ... really ..." Chunji said. Still shocked and a little nervous.

"Jinjja? Stop staring at me, okay? I don't like it. You're not even a girl to do that." L.Joe said as he walks back to his seat.

"Y-y-yeah ... M-m-mian-he." Chunji said. He was shocked from L.Joe's words, especially the last part. "At class, he's really a good kid. But now, what???" he said on his own. "I thought he's a friendly one. But it turns out, I'm wrong." he said before he leaves the cafeteria with a frown on his face.

"HOHO! Now, our transfer buddy is hitting on that pretty boy? HAHA!" Minhyuk sarcastically said to L.Joe.

"What the ! I'm straight guys." he explained.

"Then why is that pretty boy staring at you. HAHAHAHA. Perhaps, he LIKES YOU? HAHAHA" Kibum teasingly said.

"SHUT THE UP!" he shouted. This made the other students at cafeteria stare at them.

L.Joe left the cafeteria. He was quickly followed by Kibum and Minhyuk. They sat at the bench in the open field. After five minutes of silence, Kibum finally broke it.

"Dude, well .. I'm sorry for teasing you." Kibum said. "Yeah. Me too." Minhyuk followed.

"It's okay guys. Haha! I just thought of something fun that the three of us will enjoy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed creepily. The other two made blank faces, wondering.

"What do you mean?" Minhyuk asked.

"Since you're bullying him by calling him "Pretty Boy", let's continue bullying him. HAHAHAHAHA!". he said.

"Sounds good! That's really my thing. How can we-" Kibum was abrupted.

* BELL RINGS *

"Trust me guys. Let's continue this at room. Come on!" he said with an evil smile.

Classes resumed. The teacher is already starting the lesson and that's when L.Joe and his buddies came. They quietly took their seats at the back. Chunji heard some mumblings, whispers and some giggles at the back but doen't get distracted by those. During the class, the students were distracted by Chunji's shout.

"AAAAHHHH!"

"What was that, LEE CHANHEE?!" the teacher said angrily.

"N-n-nothing ... it's just ... I felt .. someone threw something ... h-h-hard ... at my back." he explained.

This situation was repeated in their class 4 times until school is over. His classmates are already leaving including L.Joe's group. He was about to leave when ...

"Lee Chanhee! What's wrong with you? IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND YOU'RE MAKING RUCKUS INSIDE THE CLASS?! AAAISSHHH!" her teacher shouted to him.

Chunji walked towards his teacher's desk.

"B-b-but it's not like I wanted to do that ma'am. I really felt like someone's throwing crumbled papers with small s-s-stones on it ... inside." he explained.

"WHATTTT? So you're saying someone's bullying you? Hmmmpph! If this will still happen to you tomorrow, let's talk about it at the office."

"Yes ma'am" Chunji nodded.

Chunji left the room. He went first to the school's library to borrow books for his assignments since they don't have computer at home. After that, he left the school through the main gate. It was already 4pm. He was walking towards the bus stop when he saw someone afar familiar. He saw L.Joe and his buddies hanging out at the corner of a street. He's pretty sure that they are the one who's bullying him since L.Joe's the only one who was pissed by him today. He think and think and think of what to do. Should I talk to them? Should I be angry at them? Should I fight them now? Or should I just let them do that? These words crossed on his mind. When he was sure what to do, he approached them.

"L.Joe. Are you the one who is throwing crumbled papers with rock-inside at me before?" he asked directly with a serious tone of voice.

"So what if that's me? HAHAHAHAHA." he said.

"W-w-why ... you ... do that? I haven't done anything wrong with you." he said with sadness expressed through his face.

"Oh, here goes our Chunji turning to pretty boy again. HAHAHAHAHA!" L.Joe said to his buddies. "Kibum, Minhyuk could you please teach this pretty boy a lesson?" he asked. The two did what L.Joe wants. They kicked Chunji, smacked him and pushed his back to the hard wall while L.Joe's watching. But they carefully did that so there won't be any marks and scars will be made. After that ...

"I-i-is th-this wh-what ... you ......... want?" These words left Chunji's mouth while looking at L.Joe's eyes just before he collapsed and fell on the ground.

"Hey. Minhyuk. Did we o-o-overdid him?" Kibum asked nervously.

"L.Joe, WE"RE LEAVING! Come on Kibum! Let's get out of here! L.JOE! COME ON!" Minhyuk said.

L.Joe can't even move from what he witnessed. He saw this pretty boy he's teasing, slowly fell on the ground after getting a beating from his buddies. Lots of thoughts came on his mind: he blames himself for this, he shouldn't have done this because it's their first day of school, what should he do now to Chunji, he's too cruel and many more. He checked Chunji's body. He saw minor scratches and his breathing is normal. He came to a conclusion that Chunji's just exhausted. Because of this, he didn't bring Chunji to hospital or even the school's clinic. Instead, he sat on the ground and let the unconscious Chunji rest on his lap since he cannot let Chunji sleep on the ground. They move to the side and he rested his back at the wall. He was really nervous until that time. The words that Chunji said to him "I-i-is th-this wh-what ... you ......... want?" still lingers on his mind. He felt really guilty from these words. Then out of nowhere, he found himself staring at Chunji's sleeping face. "He's so beautiful. His face and physical appearance is like ... a girl's. His soft and milky skin, his dark pinkish-red hair, his nose and his rosy cheeks, oh what am I saying." he said on his own. "I'm straight so why am I thinking like this?!" Few minutes passed and L.Joe fell asleep.

It's already 8pm when L.Joe was awakened by a loud Chunji.

"YAHHHH! What are you doing at me! YOUUUUUUUU AREEEEEEEE HARASSSSING MEEE NOWWWWWWW? Just after you guys beat me up!" he shouted while getting up from sleep.

L.Joe stared at Chunji with his sleepy eyes, still laying back at the wall. Probably he's still sleepy. Finally he said something.

"Chunji-ahh, why don't we just sleep some ... more?" he fell asleep.

"Wah! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Th-th-this is not a suitable place to ... sleep! You BULLY!" he shouted while blushing a little.

L.Joe was really awakend by those words from Chunji. Especially when he said BULLY.

"Uhm ... Chunji I'm really sorry before if I was mean to you." he said with sincerity.

"That's all you gonna say? How can you even hurt a fragile and delicate Lee Chanhee? Huhuhuhuhu." he complimented his self as he cutely pouted his lips. "Aish! I'm leaving now! And let me just say. Even if you say sorry, you're just gonna bully me again tomorrow, right? You're pointless." he said.

Just when he turn his back away from L.Joe, being ready to leave, he received a warm back hug. A hug that he never experienced before since he wasn't involved in any relationships before. Yeah, he's single for 19 years. This is his first time to receive a back hug. His eyes rolled and he blushed. He slowly turned around.

"Uhmm ... L.Joe ... wh-wh-why are you-u-u hugg-i-i-ing me? This is a little ... too ... much." he said to L.Joe who is remaining quiet. L.Joe just responded by tightening his hug to Chunji which made him sweetly moan a little. "Aahhhhh! L.Joe-ahh stop this." he said while being a little uncomfortable.

"Don't you want this?" he teasingly said to Chunji.

* SLAP!!! *

L.Joe received Chunji's raging slap on his face after he said those words.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK AM I? A ? A ? AISSSSHHH! EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE HANDSOME, YOU CAN'T HUG ANYONE LIKE THAT! AND EVEN THOUGH I LIKE YOU, YOU CAN'T JUST PLAY WITH ME LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO ME THIS DAY!!!!!" Chunji said while tears are falling down his eyes.

"Ah! Chunji I didn't mean to -" L.Joe was abrupted when Chunji run off the bus at the bus stop. "Aigoo. What have I done ... AGAIN!!!!! Pfft!" he said. He went to the school's parking lot to get back on his car and go home since it's too late,

When Chunji arrived at home, everyone's already sleeping since it's already 10pm. He locked the doors, turned off the lights at the living room and went to his room upstairs. Upon lying on his bed ...

"What the hell's wrong with him? Does he have attitude problem? At first he's nice then, he became a bully. After that, he became kind again ... with somehow being ... s-s-y an-d-d ...  a little ... h-h-hot. Aigooo ~ I can't handle his attitude anymore. He's making me crazy. WH-WH-WHAT? DID I JUST SAY ... HE'S MAKING ME CRAZY? OMG! D-d-do I l-l-like hi-hi-him ? Ohh that's impossible. He's a pure jerk. He didn't even respect me before. But, can he be my ... First ... L-l-love? Aisssh. Guess it's time to sleep." he said these thoughts to himself just before he fell asleep.

At L.Joe's house ... or should we call it ... his hotel unit ...

"What the hell's wrong with ME! It is clear that he just wants to befriend me. Then why I am acting hostile to Chunji? Tsk! Yeah, friend. Only friends. " he said to himself as he entered his bedroom. "AND EVEN THOUGH I LIKE YOU, YOU CAN'T JUST PLAY WITH ME LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO ME THIS DAY!!!!!" these words suddenly popped out of L.Joe's mind. " YEAH! HE SAID THAT HE LIKES ME! HE JUST CONFESSED IT TO ME BEFORE! But, I am straight. What should I do? But I don't want to waste his feelings to me. I don't want him to get hurt anymore. Just by looking at him before, he's helpless and really fragile. RIGHT! I SHOULD PROTECT HIM! I'M NOT GONNA THROW AWAY HIS FEELINGS FOR ME! Starting tomorrow, I'M GONNA BE HIS KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR! Aigoo! LEE BYUNGHUN! What are you saying! YOU ARE STRAIGHT! He may look like a girl, but HE IS STILL A BOY! Aishh! LEE CHANHEE ! WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME CRAZY LIKE THIS! IS THIS MY PUNISHMENT? But seriously, starting tomorrow, I'm gonna protect him no matter what. I don't care what the others will say. Hmmm ... I think I should watch movies for now." L.Joe said to himself.

That night, L.Joe fell asleep. Leaving the television and dvd player on. Strange mumblings are also heard.

"Chunji. Lee Chanhee. I-I-I like ... you. No. I love ... you." those words repeatedly left L.Joe's mouth while sleeping.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So my first chapter's finally done :) Thank's so much for reading :) More updates soon. I put so much hardwork in this chapter that's why it's quiet long. Hahaha please comment and subscribe :D