YooHoo

My Sweet Angel

L.Joe and Chunji took a nap. They slept for 2 hours due to tiredness. L.Joe woke up and he saw Chunji, already awake but still lying on the bed beside him. It's 4pm in the afternoon when he woke up.

"Good afternoon my princess."

"Ah! You're already awakeeee."

"Chanheeeeeee ... Byunghun is so hungryyy."

"Aish! Your stomach never gets full!!!"

"Haha! Please ... feeeeeeed meeeeee."

"Alrighty my prince. I'll go to the kitchen and look for something to cook."

"Yeyy princess."

After 5 minutes of L.Joe's waiting, Chunji came back with a frown on his face.

"What's wrong Chanhee?"

"Byunghunnnieee ... the fridge is out of stock ..."

"WHAAATT?!"

"Yeah ... there's nothing to cook. Not even instant noodles."

"Aigoo ... I think we should order a pizza."

"YAH! I'm so sick of pizza! Everytime we don't have anything to eat, you always call for a pizza!"

"Hmmmmmmm ... I know! Let's go at the mall and buy some groceries!"

"Yeah! Sounds great Byunghunnie."

They took a bath (but not together! As if Chunji would allow that!) and quickly prepared themselves before they went out. They wore nice clothes, fixed their hair and sprayed different perfume. Chunji prefer a candy-like scent. The scent of Chunji's perfume made L.Joe really attracted and seduced that time.

"Yah ... Chanheeee ..."

"Uh?"

"That scent of yours ..."

"What Byunghun? Does it smell too ... uhm ... bad?"

"Of course not Chanhee. The scent ... makes me want to eat you right now."

"Uhm ... what are you saying ..."

L.Joe slowly walked towards Chunji and Chunji was bowing his head and closing his eyes while at the same time, wishing that L.Joe won't do something to him. When L.Joe was only an inch apart from Chunji ...

"Byunghun ... I-I'm n-n-not ... r ... ready ..."

He said as he collapsed but luckily, L.Joe caught him before he fell at the floor.

"Hahaha! I'm just kidding Chanhee!"

"Woooh ... I thought you're gonna do *that*."

"Woah? It seems like our little Chanhee wants to *that* now?" he teased.

"YAH! LET'S GO TO THE MALL NOW YOU PABO!"

"Hahaha yeah Chanhee."

The two went out of the room and L.Joe locked the door. They went inside the elevator and arrived at the parking area. They entered L.Joe's car and he started driving. After 30 minutes of driving, they finally arrived at the mall. L.Joe parked the car at the parking area and they went inside the mall.

"Come on Byunghun, let's hurry to the supermarket."

"Wait Chanhee. I think we should go *somewhere* before we go buy groceries." he smirked.

"Yah! Where?!"

"Just follow me Chanhee."

They went to the 3rd floor of the mall. They entered an expensive-looking boutique. L.Joe grabbed Chunji's hands as he was so excited to buy Chunji some clothes. But, Chunji stopped just before they entered the shop.

"Byunghun ... I don't need to buy new clothes."

"But I want to buy you clothes so that you will have something to wear and change when you're at the hotel."

"Woah? So those clothes will be at the hotel room?"

"Yeah ... but it's also your decision if you want to take them home."

"But Byunghun, those look expensive and I don't have enough money here."

"Yah Chanhee ... didn't you heard what I said before? I WILL BUY YOU new clothes so there's no need to worry." he smiled cheerfully.

"Aish ... you're really persistent Byunghun. Okay fine."

The two went inside the shop and L.Joe quickly grabbed different styles of shirts from the display. Ranging from v-neck type, polo shirt type, jackets and even cardigans. He handed it to Chunji who is now really worried because L.Joe made him fit tons of clothes. As Chunji tried different clothes and came out of the fitting room to ask L.Joe if a specific shirt suits him, L.Joe would just stare at him. For L.Joe, who was staring at the beauty of his princess wearing different clothes, he knew that he's the luckiest person in Seoul to have a very beautiful girlfriend (he prefers to call him a girlfriend rather than boyfriend) like Chunji. After he fit almost half of the shop's clothes display, he then chose what he only wants to. L.Joe was really disappointed because Chunji chose only three: a bubblegum-colored shirt with a floral pattern, a simple yellow cardigan and a pink v-neck shirt. They proceeded to the cashier because L.Joe's going to pay the clothes.

"How much are these three?"

"200$."

"Woah?! THESE THREE? THAT'S ALREADY THE PRICE OF THESE THREE?! BYUNGHUN THAT'S TOO MUCH!"

"Don't worry Chanhee. Of course I can pay hahaha."

L.Joe took out his wallet and he was a little surprised that he doesn't have any cash that time.

"Oh? I don't have cash here?"

"WWHHHHHAAATTT???!!! Then what should we gonna do???!"

"Oh .. I know ... wait a second my princess."

L.Joe came closer to the cashier's ears ... whispering something.

"Uhm ... my name is Lee Byunghun. The son of the owners of Lee Enterprise Company. I don't have cash right now." after he whispered, he went back to his previous standing position, beside Chunji and smirked at the cashier.

"OH! I'M SORRY IF I MISBEHAVED! JOESONGHAMNIDA! You can take these clothes for FREE!"

"Really? Thanks!"

They went out of the boutique and Chunji's face was still wondering.

"Uhmm ... Byunghun?"

"Yeah?"

"What happened? What did you told her?"

(WOAH! I THINK I SHOULD LIE TO HIM OR ELSE HE'LL SAY THAT I'M ARROGANT!)

"Uhm ... hehe ... I ... I ... uhm ... RIGHT! I USED MY CHARMS!"

"Aish ... you're really no good when it comes to lying Byunghun. Don't tell me you used your family's influence to get these?"

"I'm sorry Chanheeeeeee ... I am just-"

"YAH! YOU SHOULD HAVE WITHRAWED CASH FROM AN ATM BEFORE!"

"I'm sorry Chanhee. Pleaseeeee."

"Don't do this again Byunghun okay?"

"Yeah Chanheeee."

The two sat at the bench inside the mall for 5 minutes, chit-chatting and talking lots of things. Then suddenly ...

"Byunghun ..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm getting hungry ... I want to eat somewhere... somewhere with lots of sweets."

"Okay, wait here and I'll go get some cash."

"Yeah Byunghun."

L.Joe quickly left Chunji and ran towards the nearest ATM. When he got cash, returned to Chunji and they walked towards the escalator going down. They went to the 2nd floor. Chunji was really excited when L.Joe pointed at the coffee shop where they will eat. When they are at the front of the coffee shop's sliding door, Chunji saw two familiar people, eating and having fun inside. L.Joe didn't noticed what Chunji saw. They went to the ordering area and really excited to eat sweet cakes and desserts. They went to the ordering area quickly. Chunji ordered his all-time favorite: strawberry shortcake, and a vanilla smoothie. L.Joe ordered a slice of a chocolate cake and a chocolate-flavored smoothie. Chunji quickly left L.Joe, who was at the counter, currently paying their orders and he went to the table where the two familiar people he saw earlier are eating. Chunji greeted them first.

"Yah! I missed you."

Before the two familiar people (who are seating beside each other) replied to Chunji's greeting, Chunji already took a seat across the two. L.Joe was looking for him and was quiet surprised who's with Chunji when he found him.

"Come Byunghun, it's okay. Let's eat with them. Besides, I missed that cutie." he said as he looked back and winked at the cutie.

L.Joe took his seat with a serious face.

"Chanhee ..."

"Byunghun ... let's hear them first okay?"

"Okay .."

"Umma ... appa ..."

"Yeah Ricky?"

"I'm really sorry if I did not return to the hotel. I'm really afraid of appa."

"See Byunghun? Aigoo."

"Appa ... I really love Changjo ..."

L.Joe was staring at Changjo, who is currently bowing his head because of shyness.

"CHANGJO!"

"Y-yes?" he was startled.

"Do you really love my cousin?" he boldly asked.

"Of course! I really love him! The first time I saw your cousin, it felt like I already meet the heaven. His face, snow-like skin and those charming eyes. His sweet attitude towards me. Everything about him, I love it!" he explained.

L.Joe stood up from his seat and told Changjo to stood up.

"Come Changjo, follow me."

Changjo followed L.Joe as they walked to the direction leading outside the coffee shop, leaving Ricky really nervous. Once they got outside ...

"Changjo ... are you sure you really love him?"

"Yes ... I really love your cousin."

"Aigoo. Okay then, I'll let the two of you go on date."

"Woah! I didn't expected this! I'm so grateful and happy! Thank you dude!"

"You stupid kid! I'm your hyung! Don't call me dude!"

"Hehe ... I'm sorry hyung."

"Take care of my cousin okay?"

"Of course L.Joe hyung!"

"And last thing ... beware of his bratty attitude! He can turn into a total monster!"

L.Joe said to Changjo as they laughed at each other and they returned to the shop. They went back to Chunji and Ricky's seat. Ricky saw Changjo's smile and he knew that something good happened.

"Okay then, everything's okay now!"

"What do you mean appa???? Are we okay now to you?"

"Haha, do you want me to change my decision Ricky?"

"Appaaaaaa ... thank you so much." as Ricky's tears started to slowly fall.

"Yahhh! Why are you crying Ricky????"

"UMMMMAAAAAA!!! I'm just happy!!!"

"Aishh! Of course you should be really happy. Hihihihi. Yah Changjo!"

"Yeah?"

"You should also call me umma and L.Joe as appa okay?"

"YAH CHANHEE!"

"Okay umma. Hehehehe." he giggled.

"Aish ... Byunghun ... I'm really tired. I want to go home now."

"Okay then, Ricky ... it's time to go."

"Uhm ... appa ... can I stay with Changjo for tonighhhhhhtttt?"

"WHAT? ARE YOU TWO GONNA HAVE CELEBRATION LATER?????!!!!!!"

"YAH! APPA! You're too rude!!!"

"Hahahaha! Appa that's too much!" he replied.

"DON'T CALL ME APPA YOU STUPID!"

"Hihihihihi. Let's grant Ricky's wish please Byunghun?"

"Aish! I can't really do anything but to follow the decision of my wife! You're really lucky Ricky!"

"Yey! Thank you appa, umma. Saranghaeyo! Take care!!!"

L.Joe and Chunji went back to the car and L.Joe started to drive back to the hotel. In the middle of the road, they started talking with each other.

"Chanhee ... why did you do that?"

"What Byunghun?"

"You let Ricky sleep with Changjo."

"Aish! That's okay Byunghun ... besides ... I missed sleeping with you ... the two of us ... alone."

"Hahaha ... you are really something Chanhee."

Chunji then fell asleep ... again inside the car while L.Joe was holding Chunji's left hand by using his right hand. When they arrived at the hotel, L.Joe woke him up and they went back to the room. When they arrived inside ...

"Byunghun ... we forgot something."

"What Chanhee?"

"WE FORGOT TO BUY GROCERIES YOU PABO!!!!!"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

22nd Chapter :D Sorry for late update. I'm really busy at school. Please comment and subscibe thank you readers ♥