All Day Thinking Of You

My Sweet Angel

C.A.P's POV

I was sitting alone at my room, while staring at the Seoul's beautiful night view. I'm watching different lights from the city, the way they blink and change colors. Then suddenly ... these words came in my mind.

"I know. It's my fault. That night, I can't really think properly. Seems like my brain didn't functioned well. Yeah! I know! Even though Niel's a brat and a little bad-mouthed, I know that he won't lie to me. Besides, we did *that* already meaning that he likes me too. But ... DAMN! There's nothing to be jealous with that guy Bang Minsoo! You are more handsome than Lee Joon! And .. he is just Niel's cousin ...................................... WHAT THE HELL! I think I'm going crazy now! Oh! I know! Maybe I should ... call him ... oh that's a no no. I shouldn't call him. I think he wouldn't answer my call at all. He's probably angry at me."

I stood up from the chair and went to the bathroom. I freshened up myself and after that, I wore something comfortable before I went to bed.

NIEL'S POV

I was lying down at my bed. Can't sleep ... I don't know why. I stared at the ceiling and took a glance at the moon which can be seen through my windows. I looked back at the ceiling again.

"Minsoo ... I miss you. I think ... I can't let a day pass ... without seeing you. Oh! Probably ... I should call him? No ... wait ... maybe he's still angry at me. Yeah, probably ... he doesn't trust me at all. But ... I can't let this happen. But do you think he will listen to my explanation? Oh no ... what should I do? I really want to call him it's just that I'm afraid that he won't answer it because he's still mad. But ... I am saying ... the truth ..."

Finally, my eyes got tired and I went to a peaceful sleep.

The next day, at L.Joe's hotel room, L.Joe and Chunji are already awake. Chunji was busy preparing the foods he cooked and L.Joe was sitting at the dining area. He excitedly waits for Chunji to finish. Smile can be seen at L.Joe's face and goes the same with Chunji. Even though Chunji's sweating, his scent doesn't change and he's still a product of beauty.

"Woah. Chanhee, that smells really good!"

"Hihi. I want my Byunghun to eat always the best!"

"Oh? Hahaha! You're gonna make me gain weight my princess!"

"Hihihihihi."

In the middle of their conversation, a knock was heard on their room's door.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who could that be?"

"I'll open it."

"No! I will. Just finish that delicious food okay???"

"Yeah Byunghunnieeee."

L.Joe stood up and hurried to the door. He opened it.

"Woah?! It's been a long time!"

"Ayo .. wassup dude?"

"Well .. I think I should be saying that to you because we weren't able to see you these days."

"I'm sorry dude."

"Come in!"

L.Joe and C.A.P went to the dining area at the kitchen. Fortunately, Chunji's already done. He made a mushroom soup, chocolate chip pancakes and fried some sausages. Chunji started to take off his pink apron and L.Joe was really happy that the food looks good. C.A.P is looking depressed all the time.

"Yo dude! Come! Let's eat."

"It's alright man."

"YAH! Do you refuse to eat what my wife made?! You should be GRATEFUL you blockhead!"

"Alright alright! I'll eat now. Don't regret this man!"

"Sure thing blockhead hyung!"

The two started to eat. Chunji followed right after he changed his clothes. In the middle of breakfast, L.Joe started a conversation.

"So, why are you here C.A.P?"

"Well, I think ... I'm getting bored."

"Oh? Is that the real reason ... C-A-P???"

"O-of course!!!!"

"Oh? R-E-A-L-L-Y? Hihihihi!"

Then suddenly, Chunji's phone rang.

"Excuse me, I got a phone call."

He said as he left L.Joe and C.A.P talking.

"Well, it's just that ... I'm really bored."

"Oh? I know you have a problem dude."

"Eh?! WHAT are you SAYING??"

"Dude, we are friends ever since I went to the U.S. I know if you are lying or not."

"L.Joe ..."

"If you don't want to tell that to me, I suggest to just go! Spend your time with your favorite thing to do."

"Favorite thing to do?"

"Yeah ... just like ... going to your most favorite place ... so you can think properly."

"Favorite ... place ..."

Back to Chunji ...

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Chunji ..."

"Oh? Niel! How are you?"

"Well, I'm not feeling well."

"Are you sick?"

"No ... I really miss him."

"OH! Now that you mention it, he's here at our room!!! Do you want to talk to him?"

"NO! NO! Not ... not now ..."

"Eh? Why?"

"I .. I'm not ready Chunji ..."

"Okay. You sure you won't regret this chance?"

"Yeah. By the way, I'm bored. I don't know how should I spend my day without him. Can we go out later Chunji? You know, let's do some girly-things. Going to salon, nail arts haha."

"Sorry Niel but L.Joe and I are going to a date later."

"Oh."

"I have a suggestion."

"What?"

"You're bored right? Go! Do what you want today. Go to a place ... a place that you really like ... a place that makes you feel ... comfortable."

"Makes me feel ... comfortable?"

"Yeah. So .. bye now Niel. L.Joe and I are still eating breakfast."

"Ok. Gomawo."

Then Chunji turned off the call. He went back to the dining area.

"Eh? C.A.P already left?"

"Yeah ... he said he needs to go somewhere."

"Where could that be?"

"I don't know. He just suddenly left after we talked. Who called you my princess?"

"Oh that's Niel."

"Aishh! Does he plan to get you drunk again?!"

"No! It's not that Byunghun. He said ... he's bored and he wants to go out with me and do some girly-things haha."

"Ohhhhh so what did you say?"

"I said we have a date later."

"EH??? YOU LIED?????"

"Hihihih. I prefer hanging out with my prince."

"You're really sweet my princess."

He said as he left a kiss on Chunji's forehead and hugging him while walking towards the sofa. The two watched Chunji's all-time favorite movie, High School Musical 3. Meanwhile, at C.A.P's room ...

"Yeah ... my favorite place ... maybe there ... I can find the answer."

He said as he quickly prepared himself. He took his waller and cellphone and put them inside his pocket. He wore a black cap and checked his face on the mirror. After that, he left his room and hurried towards the elevator. An elevator came and he went inside. He went out of it when he reached the parking area. He ran to his car and started it quickly. Finally, he's outside the hotel area. After 20 minutes of driving, C.A.P finally arrived at his destination. A green place full of shady trees. He parked his car nearby and he was on his way to his favorite place. A park. As he went inside the park's vicinity, he noticed a wishing well a far. He went to it and took a coin out of his wallet. He whispered ...

"Please ... give me an answer. What should I do? Help me."

He softly whispered as he tossed the coin inside. When he heard the coin touched the water inside, he smiled a little and proceed to his favorite place inside the park. It took 3 minutes of walking and C.A.P arrived at his destination. A place surrounded by mini-rock formations and aromatic flowers. He took a sit on the bench nearby. He spent his time staring at the mini-rock formations and to the people who passed by. Meanwhile, at Niel's house. Niel quickly took a bath and wore nice clothes. Something not ... *revealing* like what he usually wear. He sprayed his favorite perfume and he's now ready to go. He went outside the house and walked to the bus stop. A bus stopped after a few minutes and he travelled for almost 10 minutes. He went out the bus when he saw the park. The park, where his mom usually take him before when he was a child. Smile appeared on his face as he saw the park after a long time.

"You ... you unforgettable park. Help me think again ... this time ... please?"

He entered inside and was fascinated that there's something new on his eyes. A wishing well. He quickly ran to it like a kid. He took out all of his coins and tossed them all inside the well.

"Aigoo! You already have lots of coins now! You should REALLY help me now okay????"

He happily left the wishing well and continued walking. As he walked, he didn't noticed that he's already on his favorite place inside the park. A place where sweet-smelling flowers grow and where lovers usually hang out. He saw a downcast guy was already sitting on a bench. He didn't gave a damn after all those coins he threw inside the well. He sat next to the guy at bench but still, there's a space between them.

"Bang Minsoo ... I really miss you." he whispered while staring down at the ground.

"I can't really live without you. Minsoo ... I wish ... I wish ... I wish you'll believe me. I'm not lying at all." he whispered as tears slowly fall down from his eyes.

The man beside him can hear his cries. The man can hear his sniffs. Then suddenly ...

"YAAH!!!! BANG MINSOO! I REALLY MISS YOU!!!!!!!" he screamed, unable to control his feelings anymore.

The sad C.A.P was really shocked from what he heard. Slowly, he look up. He turned his head from where he heard the scream which was really close to him. What made him more surprised is that the one he saw. A crying Niel. His love ... crying.

"A-Ahn Daniel?!"

Niel, who was crying was surprised from what he heard. He heard a familiar voice and that time he knew that the well helped him. He looked at the direction where he heard the familiar voice.

"B-bang ... Minsoo .."

He said as he slowly put on a smile and his tears finally stopped pouring.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! 30th chapter :D Sorry if I wasn't able to update soon. I'm so busy at school :( By the way, thank you subbies and comments :D I love you all ♥