Should Have Treated You Better

My Sweet Angel

L.Joe woke up early because he needs to attend school. He needs to see Chunji. He can't let a day pass without seeing his princess. He prepared and cleaned himself. He ate a french toast for breakfast and after that, he left the room. He went to the hotel's parking area to get in his car. He started driving. Along the way to the school, he kept thinking of Chunji.

"What should I say? Of course I should apologize. Yeah! I know Chunji won't be able to resist me since he really loves me. It's just ... we have a misunderstanding last night. Yeah ... everything will be okay! You can do this L.Joe!"

Finally, L.Joe arrived at the school. He parked his car at the school's parking lot. He went inside the school and hurried to get in his room. He was really happy that time because they already had a seating arrangement which made him and Chunji sit beside each other. He entered his room and noticed that Chunji's not there yet. He went to his seat.

"Woah. Don't tell me he won't attend class today. But ... please ... please ... Chunji ... I hope you will come here at the class."

*BELL RINGS*

The bell rang and they all know what it means. It's the start of the class. Ms.Park, their teacher, finally arrived. She checked the attendance and marked Chunji's name absent. She discussed and discussed. As time passes, L.Joe was really sad that Chunji is not going to attend class. Then suddenly ...

"Goodmorning ma'am. I'm really sorry that I'm late."

"LEE CHANHEE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT???!!!! GO TO YOUR SEAT!!"

"Kansahamnida."

L.Joe's sadness was quickly replaced by joy and nervous. Now, Chunji's at the room and he is going to sit beside L.Joe. Chunji took his seat. L.Joe sneakily took glances at Chunji. But what he noticed? Chunji's eyes ... red ... puffy ... swollen. He was really worried and ashamed, knowing why his eyes are like that.

"This is your fault L.Joe. Look what you did to him. Aish ... should I talk to him now? No! Yeah ... he'll be angry since Ms.Park is discussing a lesson. I should talk to him at breaktime. As the discussion continues, L.Joe was really bored. He kept writing Chunji's name at the back of his notebook. Then fortunately ...

*BELL RINGS*

It's their breaktime. Students quickly get out of the room. L.Joe fixed his things and when he turned back, he was surprised that Chunji's not there anymore. He was really upset. He went to the cafeteria to eat ... alone. As he walks, he passed along the way different girls who kept staring at L.Joe. L.Joe is really a campus heartthrob. Some girls whisper "L.Joe oppa.", "Yahhh ... marry me oppa." and he even gets notes and letters in his locker from these girls. But L.Joe don't give a damn. He really likes Chunji. He was eating a pasta at the cafeteria when he saw Chunji entered the place. He was laughing and smiling with another man. He looked carefully at Chunji and that another man. He was relieved that the man was only Niel. As L.Joe saw the two, he called Niel.

"Niel!"

Niel heard him and saw L.Joe. He waved at L.Joe and L.Joe waved back. Then suddenly, Chunji pulled Niel and they went outside the cafeteria. L.Joe was surprised about Chunji's attitude. He then ate and ate lots of food at the canteen to forget his problems. Then ...

*BELL RINGS*

Classes resumed. L.Joe hurried back to his room and he's glad that Chunji's already there. Long discussion continues then suddenly ...

"LEE CHANHEE!"

L.Joe was shocked why the teacher's angry at Chunji. He looked at Chunji and he was surprised that Chunji was caught sleeping.

"I'm sorry Ms.Park."

"GO OUT AND WASH YOUR FACE TO REMOVE THAT SLEEPINESS OF YOURS!"

"Yes ma'am."

Chunji went out of the room and L.Joe facepalmed.

"Look L.Joe! He really was affected from what you did last night! Probably he wasn't able to sleep properly because he kept on thinking what's wrong! L.Joe ... you should fix things later!"

Chunji returned inside the room and the discussion continues. Time flies fast and ...

*BELL RINGS*

Classes are over. Students quickly went out of the room. Chunji walked normally. When they are all outside, L.Joe followed the walking Chunji and started talking to him.

"Chanhee ..."

"Chanhee ... let's talk."

"Chanhee ... please ... don't ignore me." he said as he held Chunji's hands. Chunji stopped walking and removed L.Joe's hands on him. Chunji continued walking.

L.Joe who doesn't know what to do, used force to talk with Chunji. He carried him with his arms. Chunji let L.Joe carry him since he might fall if he carelessly move. They went to the parking lot and they get inside L.Joe's car. L.Joe started talking.

"Chanhee ... I'm really sorry from what happened. I didn't mean to do that. It's just ... you know ... I wasn't able to control myself that time."

"Yeah ... I forgive you L.Joe."

(WHAT THE? DID HE JUST CALLED ME ... L.JOE?!! I HOPE THIS DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING.)

"Thank you Chanhee. Does this mean ... we're okay now?"

"Uhm ... I also want to say something."

"Yes, what is it my princess?"

"I think ... we should break up."

Chunji said while he is looking at L.Joe's eyes. L.Joe's face was really shocked at the moment and afterwards, tears started to fall from his eyes.

"Chanhee ... why? I thought ... we're okay now ..."

"But I forgave you already L.Joe ... it's just ... I think I'm not yet prepared for relationships ... we can still be friends right?"

(FRIENDS?! WHAT THE! CHANHEE .. DON'T DO THIS.)

Chunji sadly looked at L.Joe who was crying so hard while covering his face.

"L.Joe ... don't cry ... I can't leave you like this."

"Chanhee ... why does it seem it's so easy for you to say BREAK UP?"

Chunji was shocked that moment. He thinked carefully what L.Joe said. Chunji, who doesn't know what to do, went out of the car and started running away. L.Joe cried harder and even screamed Chunji's name. Chunji, who was running away, also started to cry. Drips of tears were left along the path that Chunji ran.

"Byunghun ... I'm really sorry. If it's hard for you, then it's harder for me. It's just ... give me some time. For now, I don't really know what to do."

L.Joe drived his way back to the hotel. He entered the room and went to the bed. He cried and cried. And just before he fell asleep ...

"Lee Chanhee ... why ... I know that you love me ... but why did you .. broke up with me."

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20th Chapter :D Wow so many subscribers and comments. I love you so much :D Thank you very much :DDDDDDDDD