Pretty Boy

My Sweet Angel

Two weeks have already passed since that night. The couple stayed the same. They still live together and happy with each other. Sweetness never left them. One Thursday morning at their hotel room, it was only 6am when L.Joe was awakened by a *ticklish* feeling on his chest and he heard a sweet voice singing in minimal volume. L.Joe played sleep while looking what Chunji's doing beside him.

"Halo halo baby halo halo baby oh ma oh ma boy."

L.Joe was really joyful and a little shocked from what he witnessed. He saw Chunji drawing hearts on his chest using his fingers and at the same time, Chunji is softly humming a song. After hearing this, L.Joe smiled which Chunji caught. Chunji immediately stopped what he's currently doing.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

"Hmmm?"

"Are you awake?"

"No ... not really."

"Then why did you smile? You saw what I'm doing right?!"

"No. I didn't saw anything ... swear."

"Jinjja? Then sleep more Byunghunnieeeee pleaseeeeeee and it's too early."

"Okay Chanhee."

After that conversation, L.Joe fake-sleep again. Chunji innocently believed that L.Joe is really sleeping. Then Chunji continued what he's doing to L.Joe. He drew hearts on L.Joe's chest and softly hummed a song to him. While he's doing those, his eyes are smiling and his face is really red. After a few minutes, Chunji's still humming to L.Joe. All those time, L.Joe was resisting the happiness and love that he felt. He opened his eyes very little, only to see Chunji's aegyo and beauty. He saw Chunji's bbuing bbuing eyes staring at his chest. When L.Joe can't resist what he feels anymore, he quickly hugged Chunji and grabbed him down to the bed, making Chunji lying on top of him.

"Chanhee ..."

"Byunghun ... ahh..."

"You're really cute, don't you know that?"

"Uhm ... Byunghun ... uhm ... this position ..."

"Eh?"

"I am on top ... of ... you right?"

"Yeah why?"

Chunji fainted after confirming what just happened. He rested over L.Joe, laying his head on L.Joe's right shoulder.

"Aissh ... Chanhee ... so pure, so innocent."

Chunji felt light reaching through his closed eyes which made him feel irritated. He was awakened by this. He checked his cellphone and voila! It's already 2pm. He started to panic and quickly called L.Joe who was not beside him that time.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! LEEEEEEEEEE BYUUUUUUUUNNNGGGGHHHUUUUNNN!!!!!!!"

L.Joe quickly returned to their bedroom after he heard Chunji's scream.

"Yah Chunji? What's with the screaming?"

Chunji replied L.Joe by throwing lots of pillows on him.

"Yah! Chunji! What?"

"WHAT? YOUUUUUU ASKEEEEEDDD?"

"Yeah. What?"

"WHY DID YOU NOT WAKE ME UP BEFORE!!!! WE HAVE CLASSES TODAY RIGHT!!"

"Yeah I know. But-"

"BUT WHAT!"

"But I decided not to wake you up because-

"BECAUSE WHAT!"

"Because I want the two of us to go out."

"YAHHHHHHHHHH! THERE ARE WEEKENDS RIGHT?! YOU ARE UNREASONABLE!"

"But I can't wait for weekends anymore. Let's go out later Chanhee okayyyy?"

"Okay, I forgive you."

"I know you will. Okay Chanhee, get up and take a bath. I'll prepare your clothes."

"But my clothes are at my house."

"Don't worry, I already bought you before when you are sleeping."

"But the size?"

"Our size are almost the same don't worry."

"Okay, I'll shower now."

Chunji went to the bathroom to take a shower. L.Joe prepared Chunji's clothes and after that, he prepared his clothes. He quickly changed and put on his shoes. He went to the living room and watched television while waiting for Chunji. Chunji finished taking his bath and came out of the bathroom. L.Joe, for the second time, saw Chunji's pure, rich and milky skin. The way Chunji puts on the towel is too careless that makes him show his legs and shoulder but covering his upper body. He noticed L.Joe staring at him with his mouth open and blank face. Upon seeing L.Joe like that, Chunji thought that L.Joe might eat him so he quickly ran towards the bedroom. He put on clothes quickly, afraid that L.Joe might suddenly appear out of nowhere. Chunji went out of the bedroom after he put on his clothes.

"So shall we go now Chanhee?"

"Yeah Byunghun."

The two left the room and made their way to the elevator. They arrived at the basement. They saw L.Joe's car and quickly get there. L.Joe opened the car's door for Chunji which made him flattered. L.Joe started driving and at the middle of the road ...

"Byunghun, where are we going?"

"We didn't ate lunch yet right? Should we eat first? Are you hungry?"

"No I'm not."

"You sure? You'll be hungry now."

"Hmm?"

L.Joe quickly u-turned and he pointed at a small shop.

"Read what's written their Chanhee."

"The Sweets ... Shop? The Sweets Shop?"

"Yeah. Now tell me, are you hungry?"

Chunji replied L.Joe by showing his aegyo and bbuing bbuing eyes. L.Joe already knew what this means.

"Haha, no Chunji. We should eat something heavy like pasta or rice or sandwiches before we eat those."

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy issssssss thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Byunghunnnnnnnnnnnnn?"

"Well, sweets won't satisfy your hunger. They are for desserts. Now let's go somewhere to eat lunch and I promise we'll go back here."

"Yeahhhh Byunghunnnnnnn."

They went to the nearest restaurant their. The two entered the restaurant. Chunji find a good place to sit and he chose the place near the window. The two ordered meatballs pasta, roasted chicken, chocolate smoothie for L.Joe and a strawberry smoothie for Chunji. L.Joe also suggested to Chunji that he should order vegetable salad so he can eat really nutritious food."

"I don't want greens Byunghunnieeee. I want ... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeetssss."

"Aigoo. Such a baby's appetite."

"Hihihihihi."

Their order finally arrived after 15 minutes. As they keep on eating, Chunji remained silent but putting on a smile on his face while staring at The Sweets Shop through the window nearby.

"You better eat fast Chanhee so you can eat lots of sweets soon."

"Yeah Byunghunnnieeeee."

They went out of the restaurant after they finished eating and after L.Joe payed. Chunji quickly ran over The Sweets Shop since it's only walking distance from the restaurant.

"Yahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Byunghunnnnnnnnnnn! Walk fasterrrrrrrrrrrr."

"Yeah Chanhee."

The two went inside. Chunji was really amazed while looking at the sweets arranged on the buffet table. There are different types of cakes, ice cream, salads, crepes, muffins, pastries, pies, puffs, brownies and many more. L.Joe saw Chunji's rolling eyes and reddish cheeks.

"Come Chunji, let's take a seat first."

"Yeah."

The two took their seats near the buffet table.

"Byunghunnnnnnn, it's like heaven and paradise here you knowwww."

"Be sure to eat a lot Chanhee."

"Yeah Byunghun."

Chunji quickly ran over the plate rack nearby. He grabbed anything he wants. He took on his plate the strawberry shortcake, blackberry slump, brownies, cream pies, cinnamon rolls and many more. As Chunji eats, L.Joe was just watching him and time to time requests a glass of drinking water for Chunji. Then Chunji asked ...

"Why don't you eat Byunghun?"

"Hahaha. I prefer watching you eat. Just seeing you happy, makes me happy too."

"Pshh. I don't have time for cheesiness right now. I'm busy eating Byunghun."

L.Joe went to the comfort room. When he gets back from the comfort room, he saw Chunji eating another plate full of sweets.

"Yah Chanhee, it's your 5th plate right?"

"Yeah why?"

"Aigoo ... that's dangerous. Too much sweet you know."

"YAAAAAAAH! Byunghun! I don't do this often so it's okay."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

As Chunji keeps on eating ...

"Aishh ... Chunji ... you are so messy."

"Eh?"

"Please eat properly."

"What do you mean Byunghun?"

L.Joe stood up, closing his face towards Chunji's and the remains of chocolate frosting on Chunji's chin. Chunji smiled and he looked at L.Joe's eyes while slightly pouting his lips.

"You like it Chanhee?"

"Uhm ... I don't know ... but I felt ... good."

"Hahaha. Just keep on eating."

After their 1 hour of stay at that sweet restaurant, Chunji was finally satisfied and he started to ask L.Joe to go home.

"Byunghun ... let's go now. I'm really full and satisfied."

"Eh? Did you ate one of each kind?"

"Yeah Byunghun."

"Ohh. 11 plates of sweets is nothing to you I guess."

"STOP TEASING ME BYUNGHUN!!!!"

"Hahaha. Okay wait for me Chanhee, I'll pay at the counter first before we go."

"Okay."

L.Joe went to the counter and payed their food. They went out of the restaurant and get back on his car. L.Joe started driving and Chunji started to talk a lot to L.Joe. A moment of silence occured (probably Chunji has nothing to say anymore that time) and Chunji broke it by staring at L.Joe while driving. L.Joe saw Chunji smiling at him and he smiled back wondering what's wrong with Chunji.

"Yah Chunji?"

"Eh?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Hihihihi."

"Haha. Tell me now."

"Nothing, I just like staring at you."

"Hahaha. You're so sweet."

As these words left L.Joe's mouth, Chunji suddenly kissed him at his cheeks and Chunji giggled at L.Joe staring at him blankly.

"I love you Byunghun." he said before he fell asleep.

"Did you just kissed me? Haha perhaps you can't hold your feelings properly Chanhee. Okay, sleep now my pretty princess."

When they arrived at the hotel, L.Joe drove to the basement to park his car. He woke up Chunji who is sleeping cutely.

"Wake up now my Chanhee."

After Chunji woke up, the two went out of the car. They get inside the elevator and arrived at their room's floor. When they finally entered their room, Chunji completely fell asleep on the bed because he is really full and satisfied from what he ate before. L.Joe closed the windows and turned off the lights before he slept next to his princess.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeahhhhh! 10th chapter's out :) Please comment and subscribe thank you readers :D