The Baddest Female

My Sweet Angel

It's Monday in the afternoon and the first day of meeting of Chunji's vocal lessons. It's already 3:30pm and Chunji hurried to their rehearsal room. He ran and ran and ran until he reached the place. When he came to the building, he saw a brat-looking boy who is about the same age as him outside the door with a hostile expression on his face, probably late just like him.

"Uhm ... annyeonghaseyo ... my name is Lee Chanhee. Are you also taking vocal lessons?"

The brat-looking boy stared at him, up and down, from his shoes to his hairstyle.

"Not bad ... naturally pretty. You can be my friend." he said as the hostile expression of his face was quickly replaced with a seductive smile.

"Did you say something?"

"Aniyo. By the way, I'm Ahn Daniel. You can call me Niel, since you are my FRIEND now."

"Eh?"

"WHAT'S WITH THAT REACTION? Don't you want to be a friend of a DIVA???"

"Woah ... that's not it. My name is Lee Chanhee. My nickname is Chunji."

"Nice meeting you. Let me answer your question ... yes, I'm also late. Aigoo. What should we do now?!"

"Let's come in and just apologize to our teacher that we are late."

"WHAT?! I ... will ... APOLOGIZE?!"

"Uhm ... there's nothing wrong with that I think."

"HUH?! MY PRRRRRRRIIIIDDDDDDEEEE AS A DDDDDDDIIIIIIVVVVVVAAAAAA will go down if I do that."

"Aish. I'll enter now even if you don't want. I want to learn you know."

Niel started made a hostile expression on his face again.

"As if I can do anything now. Okay, ill go with you inside."

The two went inside the room and Chunji humbly apologize while Niel didn't say anything to their teacher (to maintain the pride of a diva I think). The teacher let them in and she forgave the two of them because it's only the first meeting but told them not to get late anymore. As they entered the room, lots of female students are staring at the two of them but the majority of girls are looking at Chunji. They even heard some girls whispering to each other: "Woah that guy with exposed adam's apple is so cute.","But I prefer the one with big lips, looks yummy."When they found a place to have their seats, which is the back corner of the room, Niel started teasing him even the teacher's discussing about vocals.

"Woah? So ... Chunji ... look at those girls staring at you. HAHAHAHA!"

"Huh! As if I care."

"What do you mean?"

"Uhm ... I ... I ... have a ... uhm ... boyfriend."

This made Chunji blush and bow down due to too much shyness. Niel was really shocked upon hearing this and giggled slightly.

"Yey! You're just like me!"

"Eh? You are also-"

"Yeah! You're right. So, the both of us are beauties and cuties? I think we can be really good friends."

"Hihihihihihi."

In the middle of their chatting with each other, the teacher caught them.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO LATECOMERS BABBLING ABOUT!!!!"

"HUH? IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

"WHAT THE?! KIDS THESE DAYS!!!! THE TWO OF YOU, STAND UP HERE IN FRONT!"

The two went to the front. Chunji's really nervous and a little angry at Niel for what he did. When they are standing at front ...

"I'LL REMOVE THE TWO OF YOU AT THIS CLASS!!!"

"WHAT? But uhm ... teacher ... please forgive my friend. He didn't mean to-"

"NO MORE EXCUSES! THAT ATTITUDE OF YOUR FRIEND SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED."

"Teacher ... please ... I'm begging you... please reconsider ..."

"Oh? I know. The two of you should sing. If you don't satisfy your classmates with your singing skills, THE TWO OF YOU WILL BE TERMINATED!"

"OHHHHHH? ARE YOU SURE WITH THAT??? I LOVE TO BET YOU KNOW? BUT IF WE SATISFY THEM AND MADE THEM CLAP AND APPLAUSE AT OUR PERFORMANCE, YOU ARE GOING TO BE REPLACED BY ANOTHER TEACHER IN THIS CLASS. IS IT A DDDDEEEAAALLL?!"

After Niel said these words in front of the class, some students are angry at him because he's too proud of himself while some are cheering for them. The teacher was really shocked and really surprised with the ego and confidence of Niel.

"Okay. DEAL! Now ... show me what you got."

Since they don't have an instrumental music prepared for their song, the two decided to just sing with the microphones that are available in their room. Before they started to sing ...

"Niel! What are we going to do now? I'm really nervous."

"Don't worry Chunji. I'm a diva-heroine. Trust me okay."

"Aisshhh. Okay."

Niel started to sing first. Chunji stepped backwards.

Bubble Pop!
Bubble Pop!

 

cheombuteo ttokgatji nal bakkuryeo haji ma
animyeon charari dareun saram manna
(u uuuu neo) tudeoldaeji ma
(u uuuu neo)
bamneutge nagaseo nolmyeon jom eottae
eojjeoda jeonhwa an badeumyeon eottae
(u uuuu hey)
wae jakku geurae neo nareul mot mitni

(Ooh Boy) neoege nal matchujin ma
(Hey Boy) naege deo baraji ma
(My Boy) geopumcheoreom geojit mameul
Bubble Bubble Bubble Pop!
Bubble Bubble Pop! Pop!
(Ooh Boy) inneun geudaero saenggakhae bwa
(Hey Boy) boineun daero nal barabwajwo
(My Boy) geopumcheoreom geojit mameul
Bubble Bubble Bubble Pop!
Bubble Bubble Pop! Pop!

After Niel sang Hyuna's Bubble Pop, he was really angry that not even a single person was happy with his performance.

"YAAAAAAAAHHH!! YOU JUST WITNESSED A PERFORMANCE BY A DIVA AND THAT"S HOW YOU GONNA REACT?! Chunji ... it's all up to you now."

"Oh no Niel. What can we do now!"

"Chunji ... trust yourself my friend! You can do this. FIGHTING!!!!"

Niel stepped backwards while showing annoyance by stomping his feet. He gave a cheerful smile to Chunji before he gave him  a microphone.

"Byunghun ... please ... help me." he whispered before he started.

Chunji finally started to sing.

Jakku nuni gane hayan geu eolgure
Jillijido anha neon wae
Seuljjeok useojul ttaen na jeongmal michigenne
Eojjeom geuri yeppeo babe
Mworalkka i gibun
Neol bomyeon maeumi jeoryeoone ppeogeunhage
O eotteon daneoro neol seolmyeonghal su isseulkka
Ama i sesang mallon mojara
Gaman seo itgiman haedo yeppeun geu dariro
Naegero georeowa anajuneun neo

When Chunji finished singing Peach by IU, everyone was shocked of his heavenly and very feminine voice. His classmates at the vocal class, boys and girls, are really amazed! Even their teacher was shocked that he can sing this good. Niel quickly went to him. The whole class are now applauding to what Chunji did. He even heard his classmates cheered for him.

"YAAAHH!! CHUNJI! YOU'RE SO GOOD! AISHHH! You should've told me earlier that you can sing this good!"

"Uhm ... I'm not that great you know."

"But look at them? They are all joyful and happy because of you."

After this, Niel went to his teacher.

"SOOOOOOOOO? WHAT ABOUT ... THE DDDDDDEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLL???"

"Please ... please Mr. Ahn Daniel. Forgive me. Give me another chance. I didn't know that Mr. Lee Chanhee has a great talent like this."

"Ho-oh? The arrogant teacher before ... is now begging to me?"

"Please ... this is my only job. Have mercy."

"Okay ... as long as you will let me chitchat anytime at this class."

"Okay. Gomawo."

After the big scene, the class peacefully continued. It's already 5pm and the teacher dismissed their class. When the students started to pack up their bags, Niel noticed Chunji hurrying to go outside. He then called Chunji.

"Yahh! Chunji! You're gonna leave me?"

"Oh I'm sorry Niel but my boyfriend's right outside the gate and waiting for me."

"Oh jinjja? Then let's go now. I'll walk with you to the gate since I also need to go home now."

"Come let's hurry."

The two reached the gate. Niel saw L.Joe, just a little distance from them, smiling to Chunji.

"Yah ... Chunji ... that's a big fish you know." he whispered.

"Ehhh?"

"I said you're so lucky that you have a handsome boyfriend."

L.Joe ran towards Chunji and hugged him tightly while slightly lifting him up.

"Chunji I really missed you."

"Uhm ... Byunghunnie ... I'm with a friend ... please let me down."

"Oh? Mianhe."

"By the way, he's Ahn Daniel. He is my classmate in the vocal class."

"Annyeonghaseyo. You can call me Daniel. Nice meeting you Chunji's boyfriend."

"Oh? Well my name is Lee Byunghun. Call me L.Joe."

"EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH??? 2LEE? Both of you have same surnameeeeeee? Whoaaa this must be destiny."

"Hahahaha even C.A.P's reaction was like that."

"C.A.P?"

"Nevermind. He's L.Joe's friend."

"Ohhhh. Okay I'll go home now bye guysss. Nice meeting the two of you."

"Wait!"

"Hmmmm?"

"Let's hangout at our place Niel."

"But .."

"It's okay L.Joe right?"

"Of course since he's already now our friend ... I guess?"

"Well, if you insist then I'll come."

The three went inside L.Joe's car. L.Joe drove all the way back to the hotel. Niel was really shocked that they are currently living in a hotel. When they went inside, Niel was surprised how big the hallway is. It's just like a mansion he said. They went inside the elevator and went out when they arrived at the floor where the room they currently staying is located. When they are at the front door, L.Joe entered first then followed by Chunji so the last is Niel. L.Joe was surprised when he opened the door.

"HEYYY! How did you able to get inside?"

"Aishh! No more questions! Come L.Joe, Chunji let's eat. I brought 6 boxes of this family-sized pizza."

"Woah that's too much."

"Hahaha! Come in!"

"Psshh. You talk like this is your room!"

"Come Niel ... let's go inside."

C.A.P heard this.

"Eh? You brought a friend?"

"Yeah, he's my classmate at my vocal class."

"Oh let him in."

Niel who was hiding outside is really shy because he thought that there will be only the three of them. L.Joe went inside the bedroom to bring Chunji's bag. He sat at the sofa to eat with C.A.P.

"Come inside Niel."

"I'm shy ..."

C.A.P heard this.

"There's nothing to be shy. Are you shy because there's someone here besides L.Joe and Chunji? Don't worry ... I'm a friend."

"But I'm really shy Chunji ... I'll just go."

Niel was about to run when Chunji held his bag and quickly stole it from him.

"Hahaha you can't go home now Niel. Your bag is mine."

"Aishh. You're so cruel."

"C.A.P please convince my friend to come in. I need to go the bathroom first."

"Okay."

C.A.P stood up from where he is sitting. He went outside to see a big-lipped brat but pretty-looking boy. He was shocked that the boy who is in front of him was ...

"AHHH! YOU ARE ...!"

"AHHH?!"

"Oh nothing. Did I startled you? Oh .. You are Niel right? By the way I'm Bang Minsoo. Call me C.A.P."

He said as he forced to shaked his hands with Niel's hands.

"Uhm .. nice meeting you C.A.P."

"Nice meeting you too. Oh let's go inside now."

"Yeah."

They stared at each other's eyes for a few minutes and this made the two of them put on a smile. When they went inside, They saw L.Joe and Chunji suspiciously looking at the two of them. Niel wondered why and that's when he felt something tight was holding his hand. He was really shocked from what he saw: C.A.P was already holding his hand. This made Niel really angry and slapped C.A.P's face.

*SLAP*

"ARGHH! What's that for??"

"WHAAAAAAAATT'SSS THAAAAAAATT FORRRRRRRR???? YOU ASKEDDDDDDDDDD????!!!!"

"Oh .. hehe ... mianhe ... I was just ... you know ... hehe ... carried away."

"YOU STUPID! DUMB! BLOCKHEAD!"

"Hehehe I'm really sorry."

L.Joe and Chunji only laughed at the two, knowing what's really going on.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

12th chapter's here!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha :D Please enjoy :) Comment and subscribe guyss pleaseeeeeeeeeee :D What could possibly happen next? Hahaha