High High

My Sweet Angel

The next day, L.Joe and Chunji woke up earlier than usual because they are going to attend school. It was already 7am when they finished eating their breakfast and preparing everything. L.Joe locked the room before they left. They went inside the elevator and get off when they reached the parking area. They went to the car's location immediately but before they entered the car, L.Joe opened the door for Chunji which made Chunji smile. After that, L.Joe went to the driver's seat and started the car. Finally, they're out from the hotel. While L.Joe's driving, they were caught in the middle of heavy traffic.

"Oh no Byunghunnie! We're gonna be really late this time."

"Yeah. You're right Chanhee. Our teacher will really get angry this time."

Meanwhile, L.Joe started to play music on the player inside the car. He checked his phone for the time but instead, he was surprised by a text message by his mom.

"Hmmm ... umma already sent the address."

"May I see?"

Chunji checked the phone.

"Is it far from our school ?"

"No Byunghunnie. I think ... it's only 30 minutes of driving from school?"

"How did you know my princess?"

"Before when I was a midschooler, one my friends lived there. But now, he and his family moved to Canada."

"HE? Did you just say HE?"

"Yeah. A male friend."

Chunji looked at L.Joe's eyes which are seriously staring at his eyes that time. When they met each other's eyes ...

"Chanhee ... don't tell me he's one of your-"

"Yaaaaaahh~ Did you forgot what I told you long ago? YOU ARE MY FIRST BOYFRIEND. Aigoo, I think you don't trust me."

Chunji crossed his arms as he started to look outside and turn away from L.Joe.

"Oh my Chanhee is sulking. Don't be like that my princess jeballllll???"

"Psh. It's your fault. You don't trust meeeee."

L.Joe held Chunji's hand and he looked at Chunji's face.

"Mianhe Chanhee. Don't sulk, okay?"

L.Joe grabbed Chunji's hand towards his head and kissed Chunji's hand. Chunji, who was shocked, quickly turned around to look what L.Joe did with his currently rounding eyes. Due to embarrassment, he strongly pulled back his hand and quickly turned around again and started to look outside.

"A-alright ... I'm not angry ... anymore." he said as he smiled a little.

"Hehehe. But you're still sulking." he said as he smirked because he saw Chunji smiled.

Chunji was shocked from what he heard and he held L.Joe on his arms. L.Joe was surprised and looked at Chunji's eyes.

"You ... okay n-now Byunghun?" he shyly asked.

L.Joe accidentally looked at Chunji's pair of eyes which are really pretty and cute at the same time. After a few seconds, L.Joe loudly laughed.

"HAHAHAHA!"

"YAH! ARE YOU TEASING ME AGAIN!"

"No I'm not my princess! HAHAHA!" he replied as he started to receive light beatings on his right arm from Chunji.

"Alright I'll stop laughing now Chanhee. Hahaha. Oh the heavy traffic's over."

They finally arrived at the school. They ran all the way to get into their classroom. Upon their arrival, they saw that their teacher is already starting a discussion. Chanhee slowly entered first.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? YOU ARE REALLY LATE AND HOW CAN YOU EVEN-"

The teacher stopped shouting at Chunji when L.Joe entered the room.

"He's with me."

"Oh, I'm really sorry Mr.Lee Byunghun for shouting at him. I didn't know that you and-"

"Shut up. Just continue with the lesson."

"Alright. I'm sorry."

The teacher bowed almost 90 degrees. L.Joe felt Chunji's anger again. Chunji made faces on him and silently scolded him.

"Yah! Why did you do that!"

"What my princess?"

"RESPECT! Show some RESPECT!"

"Mianhe. But I can't stand someone yelling at you my Chanhee."

Chunji turned away his look from L.Joe to his teacher. Chunji smiled a little and L.Joe held Chunji's right hand. Chunji, who really likes this kind of moment, also held L.Joe's hand tightly. When L.Joe felt the Chunji's hand pressing on his own hand, he looked at the front while smiling to listen at the teacher's lesson.  The class finished but their hands are still intact. They went out of the classroom.

"Shall we go home now my Chanhee?"

"Oh my god Byunghunnie. I think you already forgot."

"Oh right. You have vocal lessons later. Tsk tsk."

"Yah. Don't be like that please?"

"It's just that I'm gonna miss you."

"Same here my prince. Hihihihi."

"Let's eat lunch first at the cafeteria?"

"Sure thing."

They went to the cafeteria and they ate and ate and ate lots of food. The service personnels were shocked when they saw large number of plates on L.Joe and Chunji's table. They don't gave a damn and they just continued eating and eating. They laughed from what they did. It's 2:30pm when Chunji decided to leave and go to the vocal lessons.

"Oh my gosh I need to go now Byunghunnie."

"Alright let's go. I'll accompany you to your room my princess."

"Yeeeeeey!!!!"

The two walked outside while their hands are holding each other. They swayed their arms, like new couples when they entered the hallway of the school. Finally, they arrived at their destination.

"So ... I think I should go now?"

He said when Chunji suddenly hugged him so tightly. L.Joe was surprised the way Chunji acted.

"Byunghunnie ... I'll really miss you even if we are gonna see each other later."

"I'll miss you too Chanhee."

L.Joe said as he brushed Chunji's hair. Chunji pulled out the hug.

"Alright, I'm going in now Byunghun!!"

"I think you forgot something. Hehehehe."

"Oh?"

Chunji said as he quickly walked towards L.Joe and playfully smiled at him. After a few seconds, Chunji quickly kissed L.Joe's right cheek and ran towards the room.

"Bye Byunghun. Take care!!!"

"Bye Chanhee. I'll pick you up later at 5pm okay?"

"Yeah Byunghun."

He said as he sent a flying kiss before he completely entered the room. When he entered the room, the class was just about to start. He noticed Niel, who is staring outside through the windows, seems like in a deep thought. Chunji hurried to sit beside Niel. Niel was startled by Chunji's presence. Then, the vocal lessons started. Chunji cannot focus on the lessons because he can say that Niel is in a really bad mood right now. He is not like the normal Niel. Classes finished yet, nothing sink in on Chunji's mind because of too much thinking of his friend.

"Niel let's go now! L.Joe's probably waiting outside."

"Okay."

The two started to walk towards the school's gate. Silence is the current mood. Before they went out of the school ...

"Chunji, can you please talk with me tonight? I have a really big problem."

"I know Niel. I know."

The two went outside and Chunji was so happy that L.Joe's already there.

"Byunghunnieee!!!"

He loudly called as he ran towards and L.Joe and L.Joe lifted him into a hug.

"You ready to go now my princess?"

"Oh I'm sorry Byunghun. I can't."

"Why's that?" he said as he started to frown.

"Hmm ... Niel and I needs to finish homework ... so I'll drop first on his house."

"Oh really? Do you want me to drive you there?"

"No L.Joe! It's alright. We can ride the bus from here."

"Okay then I'll go now Chanhee. Chanhee, take care okay?"

"Yeah Byunghun. Gomawooo."

L.Joe left with annoyance on his face. He entered his car. He started to drive and while on the way back to the hotel ...

"I know ... something's not right. Lee Chanhee, I hope ... you're not lying."

Meanwhile, back to Chunji and Niel, they finally arrived at Niel's house by riding a bus. Gladly, no one's home that time. They climbed up to Niel's bedroom. When they entered, they took a seat and that's when Niel's tears started to flow from his eyes. Chunji started to ask.

"YAH! NIEL! What's wrong?"

Niel wasn't able to respond.

"YAAAAHHH! NIIIEEEEEL!!!!"

"Oh Chunji! Yah! My best friend."

"You don't look happy. Psh. Tell me what's wrong?"

"Well, can I really tell you this one?"

"You just called me your *best friend* right?"

"Oh so ... here it is."

"Wait for a second Niel."

Just before Niel started to tell what's wrong, Chunji took out his phone and started to text L.Joe.

"My prince, I'm sorry but I think I can go home early. I'm sorry if I lied to you before. We don't really have assignments it's just that Niel wants to talk to me. I think he is really undergoing a big problem right now. I'm here at his room and tears are overflowing here. Byunghun, I'm really sorry."

When L.Joe received this message, he quickly replied.

"Alright, but my princess, please ... don't lie to me again next time okay? I love you and take care Chanhee."

"I love you too Byunghunnie ♥."

"Okay ... go on with your story Niel."

"Okay."

*FLASHBACK*

It was 6pm at C.A.P's room.

"So ... YOU ARE DATING WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME?"

"I TOLD YOU! HE'S JUST MY COUSIN!"

"BUT THE WAY THE TWO OF YOU TAKES PICTURES, AIGOO! JUST LOOK AT THAT!"

"YAHH! HE'S MY HYUNG SO IT'S NATURAL FOR HIM TO TAKE CARE OF ME."

"SO YOU'RE SIDING WITH HIM NOW?"

Niel came closer to C.A.P and hugged him.

"I'm not siding with him."

"But you're protecting him in our conversation!"

"Because he's my cousin."

Silence occured for a few minutes. Niel was still hugging C.A.P when ...

"Please ... just leave ... I think I need some time to think."

Niel was shocked from what he heard.

"Did you just say ... that I ... should ... l-leave?"

"Yeah ... please ..."

"FINE!"

Niel left the room while tears slowly pour out of his eyes.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"And that's what happened."

"Oh ... but is it really only your cousin?"

"YES! OF COURSE I WON'T LIE TO C.A.P!"

"Aigoo! Don't shout! By the way who is this cousin of yours?"

"Lee Joon hyung. He already went back to Japan last night."

"Oh did you already talked after that night?"

"No ... not yet. I really miss him Chunji."

"Don't worry! I'm sure everything will go fine!"

"Wait a second."

Niel went out of the room. After a few minutes, he went back to the room ... carrying something *familiar* and at the same time ... *dangerous* for Chunji.

"NIEL!"

"I think ... I need this for tonight."

He said as he went back to sit beside Chunji.

"That's an alcoholic drink right?"

"Yeah .. vodka. Do you drink?"

( THIS .. VODKA! THIS MADE ME CRAZY LAST TIME! BUT PERHAPS, IF I'LL START TO DRINK THIS, MAYBE I'LL GET USED TO IT AND BYUNGHUN MIGHT BE PROUD OF ME!!! YEY! I SHOULD PRACTICE! )

"Yeah! OF COURSE! I'm really a hard-drinker!"

"Oh really? Okay then! Let's start."

2 hours have passed. Chunji was really tipsy and Niel was still on the go. They already drank two bottles of vodka and Niel was still kicking. Chunji is now bathed by the scent of vodka. It's 10pm when Niel decided to let Chunji go home.

"Chunji!!!! You should ... go now!"

"AhbdjahjdG!!! What the ..!!! I can still drink!!! CAN''t YOu SEEEeeeeeEE????!!!"

"Aigoo ... you should really go! Oh no! L.Joe might be really angry! You can't ride a bus anymore okay? I'll call a taxicab!"

Niel quickly called the taxicab's hotline and he told on the phone his home address. After 30 minutes, the taxicab came. They went down the stairs and Niel accompanied Chunji outside.

"Chunji ... I'm really sorry if I made you drunk."

"Adhasjh!! DOn't WORRy! I can DO thiSSSssss!!"

"Ehhhhh ... okay then ... byeee! Take care Chanhee."

Chunji entered the taxicab and after 30 minutes of travelling, finally he arrived at the front of the hotel. Chunji quickly went out of the taxicab and gladly Niel already paid the taxi driver earlier. Chunji, who walked unstable, entered the hotel. Gladly, Changjo was assigned as the front office agent for the meantime rather than a housekeeper. He saw Chunji, walking at the hallway, pale and looks like ... drunk. He quickly approached Chunji.

"UMMA! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!"

"JKlkdljsha! kXLsn! Changjo??!!!! YAH! WHERE'S RICKkkYYYyyyy?!"

"Umma ... are you drunk?"

"DRUNK?!!! SJagbdfvb ~!!! I'M NOT DRurndlanmdnnnkkk!"

"Aigoo! Let me take you back to your room okay? Appa will be really angry. Oh no!"

Changjo helped Chunji to enter the elevator and when they arrived at the designated floor, they went out of the elevator. They went straight to the front of L.Joe's room. Changjo knocked at the door. L.Joe, who was boringly watching movie, was starlted by the knocking.

"WOAH! Princess is finally here!" he ran to the door and opened it.

"APPA! Look at umma!"

"Changjo? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!"

"I didn't do anything appa! I was assigned at the front office then I saw umma entering the hotel, like that."

"Aigoo! Chanhee, what happened?"

"Yduywhjsajdg ..."

"Aish! Changjo, thanks for escorting Chunji here. You can go now."

"Yeah appa."

Changjo left the two and L.Joe and Chunji went back to the room.

( AT LAST! APPA IS NOT ANGRY ANYMORE WHEN I CALL HIM *APPA*. DOES IT MEAN HE REALLY ACCEPTED ME NOW? HAHA! WAY TO GO CHANGJO!!! )

Back to L.Joe's room ... as the two entered the room, L.Joe went straight to the sofa. Chunji locked the door and stood there for a few minutes. L.Joe, who was watching a movie, noticed this and he saw Chunji creepily staring at him while smirking.

"Yah Chanhee ... what's wrong?"

Chunji replied nothing.

"Chanhee ... don't look at me like that ... it's kinda creepy."

"Hihihihihi." he giggled.

"Yahhhh Byunghun aaahhhh~" he said as he went beside L.Joe and turned off the television.

"You're so HOT toniggghhtttt .... hihihihihi." he teasingly said to L.Joe's ears.

"Eh ... oh no .. I think I know what's going to happen next."

That time, Chunji stood up. He switched off the lights and started to undress his shirt. L.Joe facepalmed just before Chunji returned to his side and started to torridly kiss L.Joe. L.Joe pulled out the kiss but Chunji demanded for more so Chunji striked back again his lips to L.Joe. Then Chunji said ...

"Hihihihihi. YOU ARE MINE TONIGHT BYUNGHUNNIE~~~!"

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

27th chapter :D Yaaahh quiet long chapter right? Hihihihihi ♥ Oh no ... I think the readers already know what's gonna happen next chapter ... RIGHT?!! KEKEKEKE :D Thanks for comments and my lovely subbies :)