Chapter 8

His enchanting eyes

 

Chapter 8:

 

The elders were talking when Myungsoo entered the living room. Everyone’s gaze went to him who was standing at the door, “he said he will give me his answer in couple of days” said Myungsoo while smiling toward his parents. “I guess then we will take our leave, I’m sorry for coming so suddenly with athis idea, but my son really want sungyeol, I hope you understand” Myungsoo’s mum tried to clear make the atmosphere less awkward than it is, all the thanks go to her son. “I will head to the car before you mum and dad, I will take my leave now Ms. Lee and Mrs. Lee, thank you for understanding” he bowed and left. His parents followed him after saying goodbyes and asking the others to visit them at their house to have a lunch or dinner, which the latters gladly accepted with smile on their faces.

 

When Myungsoo’s mum sat on her seat, she looked back at her son, he wasn’t smiling at all, his face didn’t show any emotions at all, he grabbed his phone and texted someone, which she thought would be sungyeol.

 

Myungsoo sent a sorry text to sungyeol, he kept praying that sungyeol would reply, even if he was angry, but any reply would be enough to myungsoo. His father started driving, it didn’t pass couple of minutes when Myungsoo’s phone rang, he looked down and was shocked seeing Sungyeol’s ID, he never thought that sungyeol would actually call him. He didn’t hesitate at all and quickly answered the call with a soft voice.

 

“Hey”

 

“My-yungsoo”

 

Myungsoo knew for sure that the latter was crying, his stutters and hiccups,

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

So sorry, Myungsoo, I I” Sungyeol voice was cut by his stepmother voice, Sungyeol dropped the phone and stood up not sure what to do.

 

“You! You worthless dog piece of trash come here!” his stepmother barged in and shouted at him. Myungsoo who was holding the phone close to his ear had to pull it away cause of Sungyeol’s stepmother yell, even his parents looked back at him, he gave him a “I don’t know what is going on” look. He placed the phone again beside his ear and tried to know what was exactly happening. He heard crashing voice and Sungyeol stepmother cursing at him and asking him how did he know myungsoo and things he couldn’t hear well. “Dad, turn the car and go back”, “What?” his father suddenly stopped the car and turned back to look at his son, “Just turn the car and go back NOW!” Myungsoo said while gripping tightly on his phone, praying he wont be late.

 

His father did as what Myungsoo asked him for, and Myungsoo was thankful they weren’t far away from the house, before his father even park his car fully, he stepped out the car and ran inside the house with his mother and father following behind. He quickly ran upstairs to Sungyeol’s room, the door was wide open, and he quickly went inside and witnessed a heart-breaking scene. Sungyeol was curled up in a ball crying while his stepmother was hitting him with a thick cane with no mercy at all.

 

“STOP IT” Myungsoo shouted once he came back to reality and ran to the poor soul that was lying down on the floor, Sungyeol’s stepmother was shocked that myungsoo was there. Footsteps were heard and soon enough both Myungsoo’s parents came in the room to sungyeol between their son’s arms and Sungyeol’s stepmother holding a cane, which looked like she was about to hit the two boys. Myungsoo’s mother was really shocked, she never knew someone would actually hit their kids, even if he wasn’t her own kid, he was still a young boy. Sungyeol was clutching tightly on Myungsoo’s shirt and sobbing hardly.

 

“Now you know why mum? Do you get the idea why I want him with me as soon as possible?” Myungsoo looked toward his mother who started to shed tears after seeing Sungyeol in such a state. Myungsoo stood up with a trembling Sungyeol in his arms; he went over the boy school bag, he threw his phone inside it and took it with him, when he was about to leave the room, he looked over to Sungyeol’s dad and said, “when you will come back to your sense and realize what you are losing, then think of coming back to me and asking for his forgiveness” Myungsoo’s voice was stern, he was mad, really mad to the fact that Sungyeol’s father never did anything for his son and just stayed silent. Walking down, he quickly skipped over to the car and sat at the back seat. He leaned his back toward the door and pulled the sobbing Sungyeol closer to him. Myungsoo kept caressing the latter’s back until his parents came in the car and his dad started driving back home. No one said anything through the whole car ride, Sungyeol’s soft sobs and hiccups were all what you would hear, Myungsoo’s mum would look back toward her son and Sungyeol with worried look, but Myungsoo would just smile and assure her with a nod that everything will be alright. When they reached home, Myungsoo quickly dragged Sungyeol with him toward his room. Sungyeol’s sobs faded and he was silently following Myungsoo, he didn’t even know why did he follow him, but he knew one thing for sure, just for one night at least, he want to sleep peacefully without anything bothering him.

 

When they entered Myungsoo’s room, he stood there speechless, no wonder Myungsoo was happy kid, he didn’t need anything more, everything can be found in his room. Myungsoo made him sit on the bed edge and went through a door. He came back with first aid box. Myungsoo kneeled in front of Sungyeol and smiled lightly. He started ing Sungyeol’s shirt, Sungyeol quickly grabbed his arms and whispered, “W-what are y-you doing?”. Myungsoo chuckled at Sungyeol’s cuteness and shook his head lightly. “Don’t worry, I wont do anything inappropriate to you, I will just clean you and check if there is a cut or bruise”. Sungyeol slowly withdrew his hands and placed them on the bed edge, Myungsoo smiled and continued what was he doing. He didn’t know what to feel when he saw Sungyeol’s body, the boy was so damn skinny, he had no meat on his bones at all, his white pale skin was covered in purple and red marks, new and old. His thumb slowly brushed over a bruise that was near his ribcage, he heard a hiss from the boy and looked up to see a pained expression on Sungyeol’s face “Does it hurt a lot?” Myungsoo merely whispered these words while looking again at the bruise. The latter nodded and looked away from the boy kneeling in front of him, Myungsoo proceed with cleaning the boy upper body and putting some treatment on them. He gave Sungyeol PJs and asked him to take a bath and promised him that he will be waiting for him, he wont run away or anything. Sungyeol stayed in the bathtub more than he should, his mind flew back to what happened earlier, he was tired, really tired from living in that house and get treated like a piece of trash, he wanted to run away, but was he ready to leave? He didn’t know how long was he sitting there, he didn’t know that tears were already rolling down his cheek until he heard the door being pushed. Looking toward the door, he saw Myungsoo rushing over to his side and hugging his upper body, “gosh sungyeol you scared me, you took a lot of time and I really started to get worried” myungsoo rubbed sungyeol’s arm and pulled him to stand up, he dried his body and pulled him out and gave him a space to wear his clothes.

 

When he came out, Myungsoo was sitting on the bed edge holding his phone, not knowing what was he exactly supposed to do, Sungyeol went to Myungsoo’s side and sat own beside him not saying anything.

 

Before any of them had the chance to say anything, there was a knock on the door. Myungsoo’s mum came in smiling with a maid following her from behind; the maid was carrying a tray filled with food. She placed the tray on the table that was in the middle of Myungsoo’s room; Myungsoo’s mum came to our side and stood right beside me, “Myungsoo and Sungyeol, eat the dinner ok? Don’t skip it” she said while caressing Sungyeol’s hair. “Ok mum I will make sure he eat it” Myungsoo looked up smiling toward his mum. She smiled again and kissed Myungsoo’s head before leaving the room. I didn’t do anything until Myungsoo dragged me by my arm and made me sit on a chair in front of the food tray. “Eat well, no one is here and you can’t skip dinner or I will tell mum”, Sungyeol looked up at myungsoo before looking back down at the food. Sungyeol looked hesitant and didn’t know what to do. “If you didn’t eat on your own, I will feed you”, Sungyeol’s head shot up and was greeted by a smirking Myungsoo, he gulped and shook his head and started to eat. Sungyeol couldn’t eat a lot, he wasn’t used to this, he was used to a tiny bit of food. “That’s it, I cant eat more”, “What? You didn’t even eat half a meal”, “I really cant Myungsoo, I’m not used to this kind of food”, Sungyeol looked away blushing. “If you say so, but I will make sure of making you gain some weight because you need it so badly” Myungsoo stood up and went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, he gave Sungyeol a new one and waited for him on the bed. When Sungyeol came out, he stood beside the bed awkwardly, not knowing what was he supposed to do exactly. Myungsoo smiled and pulled Sungyeol by his arm making him fall on his chest, he rolled so he was on top of Sungyeol. “Now princess, its time to sleep, you have school tomorrow an di wont like it if you skipped” Myungsoo’s smirk made Sungyeol blush. Myungsoo laid down beside Sungyeol and back hugged him, he pulled the cover over their bodied and wished his princess a good night, and of course not forgetting to plant a sweet kiss on Sungyeol’s cheek.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 8 is up xD

 

I think I've updated it quickly, but that should be a good thing right?

Never mind and hope you enjoyed it!

Im sorry if the story doesnt meet up with your expectation.

Please keep supporting this fic and don forget to leave a comment!!

Dont I deserve a comment after updating four times in a day and half ?!

 

Thank you

-Kim Bada