Chapter 16

His enchanting eyes

 

Chapter 16:

 

[With Myungsoo and the rest]

 

After staying for more than twenty minutes in front of the Lee’s house banging the door and screaming for them to open the doors, the boys decided to head back home and talk to their parents and the YaDong couple about what happened.

 

Myungsoo was pacing back and forth while Sunggyu was trying to calm the crying Sungjong down; Dongwoo and Hoya came through the doors rushing to them.

 

“What happened?” a breathless Dongwoo asked while looking at their friends with a confused expression. Before any of the boys get the chance to explain the situation, Myungsoo’s parents and Sungjong’s mother came in.

 

“My baby, god what happened?” Sungjong’s mother was already crying looking at her miserable son. She kept rubbing his back and rocking him back and forth slowly.

 

“M-mum” Sungjong started to cry harder, he hugged her tighter. “I’m s-sorry”.

 

“Why? What happened?” Sungjong’s mother looked up to the other three boys asking them to tell her what was exactly happening here.

 

Woohyun sighed and stood up, “Sungjong and Sungyeol were shopping in the mall when Sungyeol’s stepmother saw them and took him by force with her, we went to their house and banged their door, shouted and screamed but no one answered, I guess they are not in the house at the moment”.

 

“WHAT?” Myungsoo’s mother held her chest tightly “what do you mean she took him?” she couldn’t hold herself back from getting angry at Sungyeol’s stepmother.

 

“W-we were walking a-and then s-she appeared, I didn’t know s-she was h-his stepmother, then she asked the two men who were with her to bring Sungyeol to the car with them, I couldn’t get him back” Sungjong looked at the others with eyes full of tears, he knew they wanted to scold him, but non said anything because they know it wont do them any good for now.

 

“Oh my god poor boy, she is an awful woman, I don’t get how that Lee married her, and tomorrow she will be the one who will talk in the meeting introducing her new friend who she think is the most capable of handling business, she sits on my nerves seriously” Myungsoo’s father finally spoke while rolling his eyes, grabbing the attention of the others, “what? I don’t like her”

 

“Wait uncle you will meet her tomorrow?” Woohyun asked once he realized what Myungsoo’s father said.

“Yeah, we usually meet when for example a new company will be established or government had released new rules or whatever you know” replied Myungsoo’s father while shrugging his shoulder.

 

“Good that is what we need, I got a plan for us” clapping his hands, Woohyun stood in the middle of the others and inhaled a long breath before continuing what was in his mind, “tomorrow me and Myungsoo will follow you to where the meeting will be held, we will be waiting outside for Sungyeol’s stepmother to come out, we will follow her and see where will she be heading to, there is a possibility that the place she will go to is the place where Sungyeol is currently, tomorrow might not be enough, but tracking her tomorrow will give us a clearer way to where we can find Sungyeol”.

 

“Wait, I want to be with you too” Sungjong voiced out while leaving his mother’s embrace and standing up, “I am the reason why he is kidnapped, I want to help in getting him back”.

 

“Look Sungjong, its better if you and Sunggyu to start searching here in Seoul, while Dongwoo and Hoya will search in areas near the place where Sungyeol’s stepmother will head to” Myungsoo said while pointing his finger at each person he mentioned, he looked back to his father, “Appa, can you do something, like asking them about where do they spend their holidays or if they have a nice beach house or whatever information of a place they own?”

 

“You can count on me son” said Myungsoo’s father while winking at him.

 

“Come on darlings, enough with the talk, you guys need to eat something and then rest, come on, dinner is ready” said Myungsoo’s mother while rubbing her son’s forearm and asking the others to head to the dining room to have their dinner.

 

 

 

[With Sungyeol]

 

His tears freed themselves from his eyes as the guy chuckled at him, the guy pushed him on the bed and got on top of him, “you know, I would love to take you tonight, but its pretty late and I need to get up early tomorrow for that stupid meeting your mother invited me to, but I must go or I will lose everything I have, so don’t worry sweetie, you will get pleasured, but not tonight” smirking, the guy laid down and pulled Sungyeol closer to him. Sungyeol immediately pushed him away and backed off, “look here young boy, I don’t have time for your stupidity, screw you, you better shut up because I want to sleep” turning his back, the guy pulled the blanket over his head and drifted to sleep.

 

Sungyeol was trying his best to stay as quiet as he can, hugging his knees tightly, Sungyeol dropped his head on them and tried to distract himself and think of Myungsoo, but the pain in his neck still hurts.

 

He wished everything was a mere dream, he wanted to close his eyes then open them to find himself between Myungsoo’s arms, he kept closing his eyes and opening them again, but nothing changed, this wasn’t a dream, it was real, everything was real, and it only worsened his state. His tears kept falling on his cheeks nonstop.

 

Morning came and Sungyeol was asleep on his knees, a hand shook him softly, groaning, Sungyeol looked up. Seeing the same eyes he saw before sleeping, he started to tremble and soft sobs started to escape his lips.

 

The guy sighed and rubbed his face with his palms softly. “Look, I wont do anything today ok? Don’t cry and stand up, I want you to have breakfast with me downstairs, you can use any of my clothes in the closet, and give me those clothes you are wearing, I will ask someone to get you clothes and things you are missing”

 

Sungyeol looked up, he wasn’t sobbing anymore but his tears were still there in his eyes, he was still afraid, he didn’t know if he can trust the guy, but he cant do anything.

 

The guy pulled Sungyeol slowly to stand up, “get ready quickly, I will be waiting downstairs, I don’t have the whole day to wait for you so you better finish quickly” he turned around and was about to leave the room when he stopped and glanced behind his shoulders at Sungyeol, “and one more thing, don’t think of running away, there will be two bodyguards watching after you in the mansion, three outside” with that, he left the room with a boy who was at the verge of breaking down, he just didn’t know what sin he ever did to deserve all this.

 

With trembling legs, Sungyeol stood up while leaning on the wall, he looked at the closet and sighed, he went to the closet and took a shirt and pants that were obviously big on him.

 

Sungyeol tried to finish quickly, it didn’t take him 10 minutes to finish taking a pretty quick shower and wear his clothes. He wasn’t eager, he was afraid; the man gave him the feeling that if he thought of going against his wells, he will be dead.

 

Sungyeol came down and was greeted by the sight of the guy sitting on the dining table with a cup on his right hand while the other was holding his phone.

He didn’t know what to do or what to say, he stood there silently not moving an inch. A guy came and whispered something in the guy’s ear; the guy looked up and saw Sungyeol, smiling, he told Sungyeol to sit down on the table.

 

The moment Sungyeol sat down, a maid came and placed a plate and a cup of coffee, “I didn’t know what you liked for breakfast, so I told them to make an English one, hope you will like it” Sungyeol glanced at the guy and then looked back to the plate in front of him.

 

“I will be gone for awhile, I’m not sure for how long though, soon a guy will come and give him your clothes, he will get you what you need and everything  and he will probably be done within four to five hours, once he come back the bodyguards will take the clothes and things to our room, I wont have lunch at home but I will be here for dinner, I hope once I come back home, I wont need to wait for you, I’m expecting you to the be one who will greet me at the door” standing up, the guy placed his cup on the table and walked out the door, leaving Sungyeol sitting down, staring at his untouched food.

 

“Master” a lady’s voice grabbed his attention, he looked up to meet with an old lady smiling toward him, “your food will get cold master, go ahead and eat”.

 

Sungyeol sighed and looked at the food, slowly bringing the fork to take a bite,  he didn’t feel like eating at all. He wanted to go back to the room and sit there alone. Standing up, he turned around to leave the room when a voice made him stop, “wont you finish your food master?”, shaking his head, Sungyeol went back to the room and lied down on the bed.

 

He was lost in his thought when a knock on the door distracted him, “yes?”, “Master, the guy is here to take your clothes”, Sungyeol grabbed his clothes and opened the door to give it to the bodyguard.

 

Sungyeol was curious about one certain thing, going downstairs and entering the kitchen, he saw the old lady from before washing some dishes and cleaning around the kitchen.

 

Sungyeol faked a cough to grab the lady’s attention, and he did succeed in that, the old lady turned around and smiled. Sungyeol didn’t know how to ask her, he played with the end of his shirt and looked at the ground.

 

“You need anything master?”, looking up, Sungyeol his lips before asking, “what is your master name?” the lady chuckled and replied, “Jung Jihoon”.

 

[With Myungsoo and Woohyun]

 

Woohyun was tapping his fingers lightly on the steering wheel while looking at the entrance of the tall building they are in front of, Myungsoo’s father has called five minutes ago to inform them that the meeting had finished and Sungyeol’s stepmother left the meeting room.

 

“That lady!” out of sudden, Myungsoo snapped while pointing his finger at a lady who left the building with a man and two bodyguards following from behind.

 

Woohyun the engine of the car and waited to see which car will the lady get in, he saw that the car Sungyeol’s stepmother went in, is not the same as the one the guy went to. So he is not her husband.

 

Myungsoo fitched his phone from his pocket and dialed Dongwoo, “Dongwoo listen, a lady wearing red knee-length dress left the building with a guy and two bodyguards following behind them, she is Sungyeol’s stepmother, we will be following her car, in case the other car went to another way, don’t follow us and follow them, and make sure you are saving the roads with the GPS”.

 

“Got it Myung, thank you for informing” with that, Myungsoo ended the call and started following the car that Sungyeol’s stepmother went in.

 

Both cars started to follow the cars Sungyeol’s stepmother went in and the guy’s car. The cars had been driving for more than an hour, they already left Seoul and now they were near the coast.  Both cars went on separated ways after driving on the highway for thirty minutes. Just like what Myungsoo told them, Dongwoo and Hoya followed the other car while Myungsoo and Woohyun followed Sungyeol’s stepmother car.

 

[With Sungyeol]

 

The guy that Jihoon-shi told me about came and took my clothes; it’s already been three hours since he brought them back with loads of clothes. When the bodyguards took my clothes upstairs, I followed them. When we entered the room, the maids started arranging them in Jihoon-shi closet

 

 It was boring being all alone in a huge mansion, and every time I would try to do something, Myungsoo appear in my mind, sighing, I stood up and went downstairs. Before I stepped on the last stair, I heard some voices from the living room, peeking there, I saw a guy who looked familiar but I couldn’t tell whom. I didn’t realize that I was staring at him until I heard the old lady calling me, blinking, I looked at her and saw her smiling, she pulled me slowly to enter the living room, and here I am standing in front of the guy.

 

The guy smiled and said, “thank you ahjumma, I will just wait for my brother” he bowed slightly to her, and the lady left us. “Hi, my name is Jung Yunho, nice to meet you and you?” he extended his hand for a shake, I looked down at them and back to his face, slowly shaking his hand and whispering my name.

 

Our silence got interrupted when the old lady came back with two cups of tea and a plate that had different type of biscuits. “Enjoy it masters” she bowed and left. I was staring at my lap and playing with my fingers when Yunho-shi asked me, “by the way, where is my brother?”

 

I looked up to meet with his gaze; “he didn’t come back from wor-“ I stopped talking when I heard the front door being opened. I immediately stood up, to be honest; I was still scared of him, even though he was nice to me this morning.

 

Jihoon-shi came to the living room and threw his bag on the couch, when he noticed Yunho-shi he smiled and said, “my baby brother finally spared some time to meet me, you spoiled brat I missed you” I widened my eyes when I realized that Yunho-shi is Jihoon-shi younger brother, looking at them, I saw him going to Yunho-shi then pulled him into a hug. “How have you been?” he said when he pulled away, taking his jacket off then sitting down on the couch I was sitting on.

 

“Pretty good, finally these days I have less appointments, so I decided to drop by and see how are you doing, and I guess you have someone already” I saw Yunho-shi winking at Jihoon-shi. Jihoon-shi chuckled and patted my thighs, “Sungyeol-ah, can you go to ahjumma and ask her to make some coffee for me?”, I didn’t look up at him, I just nodded then left the living room. I went to the kitchen and saw her sitting on a chair and leaning her head on her folded arms that were placed on the counter, walking slowly toward her, I patted her arm lightly. She stirred then looked up, when she realized it was me, she quickly stood up and because of her sudden act, she looked about to fall, so I quickly held her tightly.

 

“Are you alright?” she smiled toward me and nodded, “sorry I dozed off, you know old ladies”. I chuckled at her and shook my head, “its alright, I bet you are tired and there is nothing wrong in resting, you should have went to your room to rest” she smiled and patted my cheek.

 

“Oh right, Jihoon-shi wants some coffee” I said to her, playing with my fingers. “Ok, I will bring it to him, you can go back young master” I nodded and left to the living room. Before entering the living room, I heard them talking, I stood by the doorframe and listened to them.

 

“I actually bought him”, I knew for sure it was Jihoon-shi who said that.

 

“What? Bought him? How and from where?”

 

“Yes you heard me right, well, I had this lady who I worked with for about three years, she was known, thanks to her husband, like you know between high class people, about two months ago, they were facing some financial problems and she had a big debt to someone. I don’t know how she knew this but one day she came to me and said, Jihoon-shi, you are a young man, I know you need someone with you, to fill the emptiness you feel at your house since you are single, I know you need someone to greet you once you are back home, someone who will love you and you know, all these stuff, at first I didn’t really care about what she said and told her to get to the point directly, she said I know you are gay and I have the perfect partner for you, if you are interested be sure to contact me, I went back to work and finished everything like usual, but that wasn’t the situation when I came back home, it was true, coming back and only greeted by the butlers and maids, its like there is something missing, I mean, look, I’m a human too, I want to have someone by my side, I want to be loved too, the next day I asked her to meet me in my office, she showed me his pic and told me about him graduating soon and that he didn’t have plan of joining any university and just work, I wont lie, his physical features made it impossible to say no, so I agreed, but if I wanted to have him I had to pay her debt, her debt was probably nothing to me, but she told me that he was facing some problems at that time, so she kept delaying my meeting with him until like yesterday, she called and said I can meet him today and its better to hurry up, and that is how I met and had him”

 

I didn’t know what was I supposed to feel, what was I in that house for her to decide my future, I was standing there not moving until a voice brought me back to reality. I looked up and saw the maid smiling at me while holding the tray with the cup of coffee in it. I smiled and told her I will take it inside, and I did so.

 

Both men looked at me when I entered the living room, I stood there for a second before placing the tray on the coffee table and sat down.

 

A phone rang in the middle of our silence; it was Yunho-shi’s phone, he quickly picked it up.

 

“Hey Hyorin-shi”

 

“Really?”

 

“Good then, leave it to me, I want to be the one who tell him the results”

 

“Hahaha no no I will go to his place and talk to him”

 

“Yes thank you Hyorin-shi, have a good night”

 

Yunho-shi stood up and smiled, “sorry brother, I will need to leave now, it will take awhile till I reach Seoul and I need to pass by a patient house first before going back to the hospital, I hope we will see each other soon” he went to Jihoon-shi and hugged him, he looked at me and smiled, “nice to meet you Sungyeol-shi, please take care of my brother”

 

I just stood up and didn’t say anything until he left the house. I heard Jihoon-shi groans so I looked up, he was stretching his arms and then rubbed his neck, “tell ahjumma to get dinner ready, I will take a shower and come down for dinner” he left the room and went upstairs.

 

I quickly went to her and told her what Jihoon-shi told me.

 

 

 

[With Myungsoo and Woohyun]

 

 

“I don’t think it’s a good idea Myungsoo, you can’t just barge in the house without being sure one hundred percent that Sungyeol is actually inside” Woohyun’s hand were stopping Myungsoo from leaving the car.

 

Myungsoo was biting his nail, tears filing his eyes, he felt weak, he needed Sungyeol here with him. He wanted to run inside and search for him, but he knew very well that Woohyun was right.

 

Myungsoo looked down at his phone that was ringing, it was Sungjong. He picked up the phone and replied with a horse voice, “Hey Jongie-ah”, “Hyung, please come back, I have important thing to be announced”, Myungsoo sighed, he knew that he cant do anything tonight, so he will just go and see Sungjong, “sure, we will be there as soon as possible, goodbye”.

 

“Jongie-ah?”

 

“Yeah, he said there is an important thing he need to tell us, lets just go back, I’m dead tired”

 

Woohyun just nodded and started to drive back home. Myungsoo leaned back and sighed, a single tear escaped his eyes, he wished he just knew where is Sungyeol is and bring him back to his embrace and never let him go.

 

After driving for forty-five minutes, Woohyun and Myungsoo finally reached Sungjong’s house, they saw their parents and Yadong’s cars parking outside. Stepping inside the house, we saw that everyone was in the living room, there was someone who I didn’t know, but that wasn’t the main thing, Sungjong was there hugging his mother, who was crying in his embrace, her face was buried in his chest. Sungjong was crying as well, Sunggyu, Hoya, Dongwoo and Appa had a confused look, while umma was rubbing Sungjong’s back. I looked at everyone, trying to know what was exactly happening.

 

The guy stood up and bowed, “I’m sorry Sungjong I need to leave, I have an appointment soon, you can come by tomorrow morning to take the results, just text me beforehand so I can free my time and give it to you personally, see you later” with that he left the house.

 

“What is that guy talking about?” Woohyun asked while going to Sunggyu’s side.

 

“DNA results” said Sunggyu

 

“Whose DNA did you test?” I asked looking at Sungjong, who looked at me while biting his lips trying his best not to cry, but failed, “S-sungyeol”

 

I widened my eyes, Sungyeol? Why him? I mean what would Sungjo-, wait, Lee Sungjong, Lee Sungyeol, Sungjong is fatherless, and Sungyeol doesn’t ha-, before even registering everything in my mind I spoke, “don’t tell me” I looked into Sungjong’s eyes tryig to understand them, “you and him” just the thought of him and Sungjong being related made me cry, I don’t even know why, but my tears never stopped falling, “is h-he?” I looked at Sungjong’s mother, “the one” fighting with myself to speak out the words, “y-you were l-looking for?” 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA cliffhanger again xD!

 

What do you think of this chapter?

The longest lol xD I've delayed postin it because I thought it would be better to have a longer chapter,

I hope you liked this chapter a lot ^^!!

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUPPORT THIS FIC !!

This fic is comign to an end and I'm already planning on the next one hahahhaa,

but I wont post it until I'm done with this one so I wont get distracted and you know!

Please leave you thoughts down in your comment and give this fic loads of love \o/

 

Thank you

-Kim Bada