Chapter 2

His enchanting eyes

 

[!!!!] NOTE: words written (this way ) are thoughts said in the person’s mind.

 

 

MyungSoo’s side:

 

“Myungie wake up or you will be late” groaning, MyungSoo pulled himself up and stood beside the bed. Stretching his arms while yawning, he looked over to the clock, 6:45am; damn he needs to be in university by 7.30am so he can pass by a professor before going to his class.

 

Quickly taking a shower and changing clothes, MyungSoo ran downstairs to the kitchen directly, knowing too well he will find his parents there.

“Morning mum and dad” greeted MyungSoo with a bright smile, he went over and kissed his mother cheek, then his father’s.

“Morning dear, here is your breakfast” said his mum while placing a plate with pancakes and a coffee cup in front of her son who gave her a flying kiss. Giggling at her son cuteness, Ms. Kim sent a flying kiss back and received a loud laugh from her son. Faking a cough, MyungSoo’s father gave him a glare, MyungSoo laughed at his father and said, “She is your other half before she became my mother, you don’t need to worry about that old man” MyungSoo sticked his tongue out at his father which made him receive a light smack on his head from his father. “ I know that young boy, and stop calling me that” his father scoffed at him and MyungSoo couldn’t stop himself from smiling at his father. “aigoo, don’t fight and MyungSoo hurry up or you will be late”, MyungSoo’s head shot up “damn! I forgot” quickly grabbing his keys, MyungSoo left the house after screaming a goodbye to his parent.

 

It took him ten minutes to reach his university, Myungsoo thanked god that there was no traffic that could have made it worse, running inside the university, he quickly went over his professor office to give him the papers before heading back to his first class.

 

MyungSoo check his watch and saw that he still had little bit of time, he thought of buying coffee before going to his class. Going toward the food court, he went over and ordered a coffee and a chocolate. MyungSoo took his time walking back to his class, when he stepped in, he was again, like always greeted from everyone, girls trying to stick themselves on him, guys trying to be cool with him, and some others who were glaring, and jealousy can be seen all over their faces.

 

“Wooh! Look who finally made it to class; the so not charming prince is here huh? Funny!” he heard his classmate, Kris, says while standing up in front of him. Scoffing, MyungSoo smirked at Kris and walked pass him, not forgetting to bump his shoulder with Kris.

 

Taking his seat, which was in the middle, MyungSoo slowly sipped his coffee while staring at his phone. –ahhh wait! Why didn’t I give him my number or ask about his! Aishh what the hell MyungSoo you’re so dumb! What? Wait, why should I ask him about his number? Its not like we are friends! But, we could have turned friends if I took his number and started texting him, right? I mean, there is nothing wrong with making new friends, right? Aish what the hell MyungSoo forget about this now and concentrate with the professor-.

 

 

 

SungYeol side [His POV]:

 

 

Waking up to the alarm sound, I groaned when I woke up and realized that I slept on the bruised cheek side, it still hurts, damn what kind of a woman is she? Is she iron woman? Her slaps hurts a lot! I sighed and stood up to get ready to school, that when my tummy kept growling every move I did, enough with skipping dinners and lunch, I’m seriously hungry and I know I cant have anything to eat until lunch, that if Ms. Lee wasn’t mad at me, if she was then I need to wait another day to have something to eat. One day, I will day because of this starvation.

 

I got ready and quickly headed downstairs, while passing the living room, I heard Ms. Lee calling my name, I sighed and run back to the kitchen. “Yes ma’am?” I said with a low voice, hoping she didn’t wake up on the wrong side. “here!” she said while shoving a piece of bread and a bottle of water, “I gave you this just because you didn’t come out when the visitors was here, don’t put high hopes that I will treat you better!” she scoffed at me while smirking. I quickly bowed and thanked her and left outside heading toward my school, hoping I wont be late.

 

Stepping inside the class, I quickly went over to my seat and sat down. My mind flew back to last night incident, my fingers, again went up to my cheek, a small smile appeared on my face, remembering his soft, wet lips on my cheek. –What the hell SungYeol, what are you thinking of! It just happened one time, it won’t happen again, people would never pay attention to someone like you cause you are no one! But, but if he didn’t care, he wouldn’t come upstairs to my room to check on me, right? He wouldn’t care about how much did it hurt me? He wouldn’t kiss my cheek, right? He wouldn’t say he would be waiting for me there! But why did he? I mean, we don’t even know each other, it was our first meeting, but everything needs a first time for it to appear in our life, right? Maybe, just maybe I will have a friend!- these thoughts kept on clouding my mind until I heard the teacher dismissing the whole class except me.

 

I looked at my watch and realized that the class already ended, I stood up and went to the teacher desk, which was in the front of the class, the opposite of where I’m sitting. “Yes teacher?” I really hoped she wont scold me for not paying attention in the class. “SungYeol, I wanted to ask you about the resume, have you filled in the required information?” she said with a smile on her face while looking up to me. “Oh the resume, ah yeah I did teacher, its in my bag, should I bring it?”, “Yes please and and I will still need another thing from you” I looked at her confused but brushed it off, I went back to my seat and took out the brown envelope from my bag, heading back toward the teacher, I hoped everything will go well with the university application. “Here you go teacher” I handed her the brown envelope with a smile. “Thank you SungYeol, and about the request” she took the envelope from me and looked at me in the eyes, “I hope it wont be a big burden on you, but next week, I want to take you to Woollim University, there will be some kind of lecture about the university and most of the students who were chosen will attend it, it will be between your morning classes but you don’t need to worry about that I talked to the principal and your teachers, they said it will be alright if you missed your classes that day, they don’t have a doubt when it comes to you, plus they really hope you will make it through and join the university.” She said that while smiling.

 

 The first thing that came to my mind was the fact that this meant I can see MyungSoo again, what the hell are you thinking SungYeol, you should be happy that you will see Wollim university from the inside and you will see their recording rooms and all of that and the only thing that came to your mind is MyungSoo?! Think straight SungYeol,. But whats wrong with thinking of him, I mean, I can ask fir his number then everything will be all right, right? I mean we can start being friends, right?

 

“SungYeol, are you alright?” I went back to earth when I heard my teacher’s voice; I looked up to her and nodded my head. “Good, then are you willing to come to the lecture?” she asked me once again. Thinking of it, it’s a great chance so why missing it, I quickly gave her a smile and agreed on the trip timing and everything. I couldn’t wait, I was happy; I don’t know why but the idea of seeing his face once again is waking my tummy butterflies.

 

I went back to my seat, waiting this day to pass, and the day after, no, all the days after until the day when I can meet him.

 

Time passed by and now I’m heading back home, my mind was filled with thoughts about MyungSoo and our meeting. Will I really meet him? What if he pretended that he didn’t know me? He won’t do that right? He is a nice person.

 

I slowly opened the door and went straight to my room to change and head down to get my lunch. Heading back down and entering the kitchen, I saw my stepmother and her son eating. I faked a cough while standing beside the door.

 

“Oh you are here. Your food on the counter” she said in a flat tone after giving me a quick glance. I nodded my head and went over to the counter where I’ve found a plate that had rice, bread and cheese. I grabbed a bottle of water and headed to my room again. I sat on my bed eating my food and thinking, how should I react if we saw each other? Should I pretend that I don’t know him? No no, I can’t do it, I don’t want him to do that to me so I cant! What if I smiled? Yeah a smile is good. I stood up and went to the mirror and tried smiling, no way SungYeol what the hell you look scary! Aiishhh! I ruffled my hair and laid down on my bed still thinking until I drifted to sleep without realizing.

 

I woke up to the banging on my door, quickly standing up; I went and opened the door to be greeted by my angry stepmother. “You worthless dog come down right now!” she said while hissing and grabbing me from the collar of my shirt while heading downstairs. “Look here you idiot! Your father’s friend will pass by for little bit! Get some food done for him” she said while pushing me in to the kitchen and left. I dusted my shirt and stood up to get everything done, deep down my heart I prayed it will be MyungSoo’s father and that MyungSoo will be with him.

 

 

While cleaning the kitchen, I heard the knocks on the door, my heartbeats increased just by the thought of MyungSoo coming in. I was about to go and answer the door when my stepmother pushed me again inside the kitchen while hissing at me “Don’t you dare come out! You’re such an embarrassment and we don’t wont to be embarrassed by someone like you” she scoffed at me and left me in the kitchen to finish cleaning and prepare something for the visitors to eat and drink. I squeezed my lower lip between my teeth while wondering if the visitors are the Kims. I sighed and continued working, hoping my prayers will be heard.

 

After several minutes, my stepmother asked me to go upstairs because visitors will come to the kitchen and eat. I quickly went to the stairs and stood there, hoping they will pass by before I go upstairs. My stepmother came out the kitchen and gave me a look; I ran quickly not wanting to get hit again.

 

I was sitting on my mattress playing with my fingers while taking quick glances toward the door. Hoping MyungSoo would come in any second. Time passed by but he still didn’t come in and I started losing hope in him coming. I fell asleep without realizing with MyungSoo’s picture in my head.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank You SujuHwaiting04 :") I really appreciate  it your comment and I promise to do better and make you guys like the story :*

 

Thank you ForeverChoding for he comment ^^! no one knows whats in MyungMyung mind xD