Chapter 15

His enchanting eyes

 

Chapter 15:

 

[With Sungjong and Sungyeol]

 

They were walking down the streets, heading to the mall after finishing donating their bloods. Sungjong was feeling guilty; he lied to his friend about the denoting but he knew that he would forgive him after explaining everything. He thought of explaining it to the boy in the house once they go back, but he decided to delay it until the results are out, to make it clearer.

 

Sungjong looked at Sungyeol, the boy was enjoying a freshly made orange juice, the green straw stuck between his smiling lips, looking around enjoying the view of people surrounding him, the place was alive. Smiling, Sungjong linked their arms and placed his head on Sungyeol’s shoulder. Sungyeol looked down at the younger boy and smiled, a hand creeping up to caress Sungjong’s hair.

 

In about twenty minutes they were already in front of the mall. The tall building was full of couples, families, friends and some people who were walking round on their own without any company.

 

Sungjong looked toward the older and asked, “Sungyeol hyung, where do you want to go first?”, Sungyeol did not have anything in mind, he looked around checking the shops, he spotted a music shop, smiling he pointed at that particular shop that caught his attention, Sungjong nodded his head and pulled Sungyeol with him.

 

When they entered, Sungyeol smiled widely at the various types of music that were displayed around the shop, he moved around, his long pale finger tracing the edges of the CDs that were placed on the blue shelves that filled the walls of the shop. He came to an end, a headphones hanging on the end of the shelf, he looked at the screen, it was a band he liked a lot, Nell. Nell was on of his favorite bands. His fingers were holding on the headphones softly as he listened to the song, closing his eyes, humming along the playing song.

 

Sungjong stood there, enjoying the view of his dear friend deep in his own world, enjoying himself away from reality. Sungjong looked around for some CDs to buy then went back to his friend, who had Nell’s and TVXQ’s CDs in his palm, and an idiotic grin on his face. Sungjong chuckled and took the CDs away to pay for them.

 

They left the shop and looked around for a shop that sells clothes. While looking around, Sungyeol’s eyes caught a sight of a bracelet; it was a simple rounded one that had infinity sign. His mind directly flew to Myungsoo, he will definitely buy it for him. Without any second thoughts, he went inside the shop and asked the lady to show him the bracelet that was displayed outside with infinity sign. The lady smiled to him and brought him the bracelet so he can check it himself. He asked her of the price of two of them, the price for sure gave him a heart attack, looking in his wallet, he sighed, buying them means that most of his money will disappear, but Myungsoo was worth it, wasn’t he?

 

He quickly took out the money from his wallet, Sungjong who caught that sight, quickly went to him to stop him, “Hyung, whatever you will buy today will be on me, and you wont pay for anything”. Sungyeol looked at the younger and sighed, “just not this, I want to be the one who pay for it, I want to do it with my own money, please Sungjongie”, “Why Hyung? I told you its my treat” Sungjong gave Sungyeol his best puppy eyes, Sungyeol chuckled at the younger childish act and patted his head, “sorry to disappoint you Jongieah, but I want to buy it for Myungsoo, I want it to be special, I want to be the one who sacrifice for it, he deserve more than a mere bracelet too” Sungjong sighed, “but only this hyung, alright? No more thing for you to pay for” grinning at the younger, Sungyeol paid for the bracelets and they left the shop holding hands why talking about different things that caught their attention while walking around the mall.

 

Sungjong stopped on his trucks when he felt Sungyeol sudden stop. He looked at Sungyeol, who had a fearful look. Looking toward were the boy was gazing, he saw a lady with a fat boy standing beside her and two men in black suits standing behind her. The lady looked as old as his mother, or maybe older than her, she had a smirk on her face and she was looking back at Sungyeol. Sungyeol’s hand tightened around Sungjong’s, they were trembling and sweating.

 

“Look who is here, I never thought I would see you in such place Sungyeol-ah” the lady voice was harsh, full of hate, Sungjong didn’t like the tone she was using, he didn’t like her at all. But he was curious, she knows Sungyeol, how did she?, “who knew that someone who is worthless like you can be seen in such a high place, huh Sungyel?” Sungyeol was biting his lips, he was afraid of her, he wanted to run away, but he was stuck, his legs were paralyzed, he couldn’t move at all.

 

“Sorry ahjumma, but know your limits, who the hell are you to call him that?” Sungjong was angry; who does she think she is so she can call Sungyeol worthless.

 

The lady just chuckled and looked at the men standing behind her, “get the tall boy to the car, now” she smirked and turned around with the fat boy following her. The two men came forward and held Sungyeol arms, who was struggling to free himself, Sungjong was trying to pull him away but he was easily shoved away harshly at the floor by the one of the men.

 

Sungjong tried to stand up but his side was hurting him, before he even get the chance to balance himself, the two men disappeared from his sight, as well as Sungyeol. Sungjong started to tear up, he didn’t know what to do, he was scared and feeling guilty because he couldn’t protect the boy. He quickly dialed Myungsoo, he kept dialing the boy’s number, but the boy never answered his calls. Soft sobs started to escape Sungjong’s lips, he called his butler to come and pick him from the mall.

 

It didn’t take his butler too long before he came into the mall running searching for the young master, seeing his young master in this state shocked him. He quickly hugged the younger boy, slowly taking the boy to the car so he can take him back home.

 

Once they were inside the house, all the maids stood there, sadness filling their eyes as they witness the state their young master was in.

 

The crying filled the house for ten minutes, before a rushing Myungsoo came into to the house with Sunggyu and Woohyun behind him.

 

“WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?” Sunggyu yelled to the maids, the maids looked lost too, most of them were shaking their heads. One of the maid said that they know nothing he came home this way.

 

Myungsoo spared himself a second to look around and realize that Sungyeol was nowhere to be found, , “Jongie-ah, where is Sungyeol?”, Sungjong’s look didn’t give any good feeling to Myungsoo. “I s-swear I don’t know, w-we were a-and then there w-was this woman with fat boy and *gulp* t-two guys w-who were wearing b-black suits, I s-swear I tried b-but they were m-much strong-ger” Sungjong’s talk barely made any sense but Myungsoo immediately understood what he meant.

 

“WHERE THE HELL DID THEY TAKE HIM TO?”  Myungsoo’s loud shout took everyone by surprise, Sunggyu called Myungsoo several times but the latter didn’t hear him at all; his mind was in a mess.

 

“I don’t know” Sungjong’s voice was hardly heard by the others but Myungsoo heard it very well. “DAMMIT HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW? WERENT YOU WITH HIM?” Myungsoo couldn’t calm down, not yet, his fears growing, knowing that his lover is in the palm of the woman he hated most.

 

“MYUNGSOO STOP IT! CANT YOU SEE HOW IS HE TREMBLING? CALM DOWN SO WE CAN THINK PROPERLY” Silence filled the place after Sunggyu’s loud yell.

 

Myungsoo’s eyes started to tear up while looking at his friends, “His stepmother” the words slipped through Myungsoo’s lips softly.

 

He took a long breath and continued, “The lady who took him, she is his stepmother, the fat boy is probably his stepbrother, Shindong” Myungsoo rubbed his face slowly trying to calm himself down.

 

“I’m sorry” Sungjong knew very well that he is the one to be blamed, he couldn’t protect the other boy, he was the one who asked him to come with him, if he didn’t ask Sungyeol to come over and all he wouldn’t be kidnapped by now, he would probably be safe between Myungsoo’s arms. He wondered, if they got the chance to see him again, would he forgive him? Even though he was the reason why he was kidnapped.

 

Myungsoo looked over at the younger and sighed, pulling him into his embrace he whispered to him, “It’s alright”, he rubbed the younger’s back softly, hoping he will calm down too.

 

“It’s not, he is somewhere we don’t know, how can you be sure?” Sungjong’s eyes were still freeing tears and letting them slip down the boy’s cheeks.

 

“Sungyeol is stronger than you think, believe me, I wont say I’m not afraid, I am indeed, I’m afraid of his stepmother, you don’t know how awful she is, but knowing Sungyeol, he will be fine, lets calm down first, we will go to his parents house, wash your face first then meet us outside, we will leave in woohyun’s car” Myungsoo tried to smile, he is the older here, he should be strong for his lover.

 

Within five minutes, they were already in the car heading toward the place Myungsoo first seen Sungyeol. Myungsoo was the one giving the direction to Woohyun. Every 10 seconds, Sunggyu would look back to Sungjong, who was hugging his legs while looking out the window.

 

After driving for fifteen minutes, Woohyun finally came to stop in front of a medium sized house. Myungsoo was the first one to leave the car, followed by Sungjong, Sunggyu and Woohyun.

 

The house parking was empty. Myungsoo kept banging the door, but no one came out. Ten minutes already passed and the boy still didn’t get any answer.

 

 

[With Sungyeol]

 

Somewhere far away from the busy Seoul, somewhere nears the calm sea.

 

Her palm landed on her husband’s stiff shoulder, “listen, you were never a thing in his life, right? Its not like he is important, right? You are better off without him, and look at the bright side; won’t this bring fortune to us? This is for the better honey” she whispered those words softly into her husband’s ear. Slowly massaging her husband’s shoulder, “I will go and get him so my friend can meet him, go to the living room, we will meet you there with Sungyeol”

 

Sungyeol’s stepmother opened the door of the room that was at the far end of the hallway of the beach house, a smirk plastered on her face. There in the empty room, sat a trembling boy. Looking up, Sungyeol’s eyes met again with the woman who broke him apart and destroyed him mentally. He was afraid, he never felt anything good when he was with her, and seeing her smirking had absolutely freaked the boy.

 

“Listen here young boy, I’m not asking you, what I will be telling you now will happen, whether you liked it or not, you don’t have any saying in it, you got me? You will come with me downstairs this instant moment, you will sit down and stay quiet the whole time, you will only answer the direct questions no more.” Her voice brought shivers down Sungyeol’s spine, he knew he cant go against her, he knew that he have no saying in whatever she is planning for, but what was she exactly hiding is what scared him the most.

 

“You might even leave this place tonight”, hearing what was said by his stepmother, Sungyeol quickly looked up, he thought she meant she will free him, but he was wrong, that wasn’t what was running her mind, “no you worthless dog, let me explain it to you properly, you will be bought” Sungyeol’s eyes widened to their fullest size, did he hear her right? Did she just say that he will be bought?

 

“B-bought?” Sungyeol’s voice was broken; the word came out from the dry throat harshly.

 

“Yes bought, a friend of mine will buy you, just like any other object that can be found in the shops you know, we actually talked about it before that stupid Kim appeared in the picture, and ruined everything I planned for” his stepmother rolled her eyes when she mentioned Myungsoo. “Now get up and come here” Sungyeol didn’t make any movement which angered his stepmother, walking up to him, she pulled his arms harshly and made him stand up on his feet, she didn’t give him the chance to balance himself properly on his feet before pulling him with her along the hallway to the living room, she pulled him to sit on her right.

 

On the couch in front of him, sat a man who looked in his thirties, Sungyeol knew that instant moment that he is the friend that his stepmother talked about. His gaze made Sungyeol feel uncomfortable. Sungyeol dropped his gaze down to his lap, he didn’t want to see or hear anything, he was at the verge of allowing his tears to run down his cheeks, he was afraid, that if this man got he chance to get a hold of him, he will never see Myungsoo again.

 

“Isn’t he just simply beautiful for a guy?” she said while the back of her hand sled against the trembling boy’s cheek, “he can be everything you need, he knows where he stands, he can fulfill everything you will need, he can do anything you will ask him to” a slight smirk showed on her face, trying to convince him, her fingers caressing the boy’s black hair, “you can have him fully, he wont object, he cant, he knows very well that he is not more than a body that is being traded, right dear?” Her piercing gaze that mentally killed the poor soul that wished death and nothing else.

 

Sungyeol felt a hand hold his chin and make him look up, his gaze met with guy. The guy wore a smirk. “My dear friend, you got a beautiful one here, how can I say no, if I will have him?” his thumb caressed Sungyeol’s cheek softly as he stared at his eyes.

 

“Hahaha calm down my friend, you know pretty well what you need to do if you want him fully, I made it clear previously, didn’t I?” Sungyeol’s stepmother’s hand came to softly push her friend’s hand away from Sungyeol’s chin, who quickly looked away from the guy.

 

“I know it very well, and of course I came prepared for it” the guy pulled out a paper from his pocket then pulled a messenger bag and placed it on the table. “This is what you asked me for in exchange of this pretty boy, now I need to leave, just like what I told you before I have an early meeting tomorrow and I cant miss it my dear friend, and of course he is coming with me, I gave you what you asked me for and now its my turn to take what is mine”. The guy stepped closer to Sungyeol, holding his forearm; he slowly made him stand up on his feet.

 

Sungyeol’s stepmother chuckled and stood up as well, “of course, you own him fully my friend, and its ok, I know you are really busy and I’m glad you spared us this night” her palm caressed Sungyeol’s back softly as she smiled toward her friend.

 

“I don’t regret it at all don’t worry, now we will take our leave” the guy held Sungyeol’s hand, the boy was trembling, he didn’t want to go, he looked back toward his stepmother begging her with his eyes to stop this. She looked at him with scary eyes. Tears welled up in Sungyeol’s eyes as he was dragged outside the house into the car of the guy.

 

The guy opened the front door and pushed Sungyeol softly to sit down, closing the door for him as well. Sungyeol was rubbing his sweaty palms against his pants, he was scared, he couldn’t even go against the guy, he knew that for sure, the guy had a built body and there was no way he can beat him, so he does not have any chance in running away.

 

The car ride was silent for the first five minutes until the guy spoke, “What is your name?”. He didn’t receive any answer; he looked at his right to find Sungyeol looking down at his lap. He repeated his question again, but this time with a higher voice. Sungyeol flinched and whispered softly, “S-Sungyeol”, “what a beautiful name you got there, but not as pretty as your face” even though Sungyeol didn’t look up to see the guy’s face, he believed he was smirking, and that was sensed from the tone he used to speak with Sungyeol.

 

After another fifteen minutes, the car stopped in front of a huge mansion Sungyeol looked at the mansion and was mesmerized by its design. The guy’s voice brought Sungyeol back to reality when he asked him to leave the car.  Opening the door and stepping outside, Sungyeol stood in the same spot he stepped on once he left the car. The guy turned his car off and went to Sungyeol’s side, holding his hands, the guy lead the way into the mansion, Sungyeol’s fears started to grow, the idea of being alone with a stranger made him scared. He wanted to run away so badly but he was more scared of running away.

 

The guy led the way to a room on the second floor of the mansion, the guy opened the door and pushed Sungyeol first then he stepped inside. The guy took a boxer and a towel and went through a door, which Sungyeol assumed was a bathroom.

 

Sungyeol’s mind went back to Myungsoo, just remembering him made Sungyeol tremble and sob. He lied down on the bed trembling, he just wanted to run away, but he couldn’t, he was a prisoner in this huge mansion, his pale long fingers rose up to cover his shivering lips, holding back his cries, his desperate calls for his loved one, he was nowhere, he was far away. Pulled up harshly to meet with a person he hated so much gaze, a smirk on the latter’s face. He didn’t know what was he supposed to feel, fear? How can he feel anything when numbness took over him, physically and mentally. He was far away from the reality he was in at the moment. A harsh cry escaped his lips as the latter’s teeth sank deep his pale flesh that was exposed, thanks to his v-neck shirt. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

/hides to avoid everything that anyone might throw at me/

another chapter is up, hope you will enjoy it ^^

Just like what I said, things are coming to an end soon ^^/

Im sorry if there is any grammer or spelling mistake, I tried to reread what \i write everytime I wrote a paragraph.

 

COMMENT PLEASE

 

 

Thank You

-Kim Bada