Chapter 10

His enchanting eyes

 

Chapter 10:

 

[NOTE]: I’m sorry over the mistake in the last chapter, I thought I edited it but one of the reader noted about “Don’t skip your lunch” and the “we will eat lunch after school” I’m sorry over that point its just my mind is full of things recently and I didn’t really notice that. Sorry again. Now back to the story.

 

 

 

The food arrived and the seven boys started to eat while chatting. Sungyeol now was more comfortable around them, though he still didn’t talk a lot. But he did smile and nod and he would chuckle whenever dongwoo would laugh his one of a kind laugh. He divided the boys into groups, the first couple, Sunggyu and Woohyun, were the singing couple; they had the best voices between them all. Dongwoo and Hoya, were the dancing couple, their dancing moves can’t be beated. Sungjong was the maknae, and was teased because of his lemon candy obsession and how he should act more manly, which Sungyeol agreed on. Woohyun said that Sungjong was pretty, too pretty for a guy. But Sungyeol thought that changing Sungjong’s hairstyle could make him look manlier.

 

Two hours passed and the boys thought it was time to go back home. Sungjong left with Hoya and Dongwoo. Sunggyu and Woohyun went together. Myungsoo was driving back home with a silent Sungyeol on his right. “Sungyeol?” hearing his name being called by the latter, Sungyeol looked up to Myungsoo with questioning eyes. Myungsoo smiled and asked him if he was all right, nodding his head, Sungyeol dropped his gaze down, not sure what he was feeling exactly at the moment. Everything running in his head was draining his energy; he wasn’t feeling all right, not at all. He felt his hand being squeezed, opening his eyes, he found a smiling Myungsoo. Even though it was a small action, but Sungyeol felt better, at least, he can lean on someone now. He was not alone; he had someone by his side, through it all.

 

When Myungsoo parked his car, Sungyeol got out and went inside the house after Myungsoo by couple of seconds, its not like the latter would allow him to be away from him. When they went in, the Kim couple were sitting on the couch watching T.V; the boys greeted them and went up to Myungsoo’s room. Sungyeol changed his clothes and sat on the floor, he pulled out his notebook and started studying and finishing his homework. When Myungsoo came out of the bathroom, he stared at Sungyeol and said, “even with glasses you look hot, how come you don’t have friends at school?”.  Sungyeol bent his head hoping Myungsoo wont his cheeks turning bright red after the compliment. Without Sungyeol’s notice, Myungsoo captured several pictures of Sungyeol when he was studying, the way he would scratch his head with the pencil, or when he would pout and glare at the notebook, which Myungsoo thought was super adorable. Myungsoo’s name was being called by his mother, he left the room and went downstairs to see what did his mother wants from him, when he entered the living room, his mother told him someone was waiting for him in the guest room. Entering the room, he saw the one he least wanted to at the moment, Sungyeol’s stepmother. His face suddenly darkened, he did not like what will happen, he might not know exactly what will happen, but he felt it was not anything near good.

 

“What do you want?” without putting on any emotion, Myungsoo asked. “I came here to take Sungyeol back” came the dry reply from her. Myungsoo chuckled and looked into her eyes, “I wont allow him to get near you as long as I’m still breathing”. “Look here young boy! You better call him right now or I will call the damn police and report you for kidnapping him from his own family”. “Are you an idiot or what? You? Family? Pft please! You are nowhere near a family to him! You treated him worse than a dog and now you want him back? What do you think he is, huh?”. “Say whatever you want to say!” Sungyeol’s stepmother pushed Myungsoo aside and went outside the room they were in and went to the living room where Myungsoo’s mother was pacing back and forth worried over what will the lady say to her son, shocked by the outburst from the room where the two were talking, Myungsoo’s mother stared at the lady who marched toward the stairs and screamed her lungs out, “LEE SUNGYEOL! COME OUT!” she kept screaming the boy’s name. Sungyeol who heard his name was being called, went outside and rushed to the stairs, he stopped midway and stared at the lady who was standing at the end of the stairs. Why was she here? Why did she come back asking for me? Sungyeol questioned himself, he went back to reality when he heard Myungsoo’s scream. “Lay one damn finger on him and I will kill you with my bare hands”.

 

Myungsoo stood in front of Sungyeol’s stepmother and was glaring at her. Her anger was eating her alive, without any second thoughts, she brought her palm to slap Myungsoo harshly. Everyone around them widened their eyes; Myungsoo’s mother would never, ever allow anyone to lay their fingers on her son, never. Myungsoo’s mother went to Sungyeol’s stepmother and slapped her harsher, “Don’t you dare lay a finger on my son you stinking lady! No one dare to! Got it! Now get your freaking face out of my sight and I will kill you if you ever stepped in my house or somewhere near my son!” Myungsoo’s shouts were heard from all over the place. Sungyeol, who was looking at the scene with eyes filled with tears, he stumbled back while trying to go back upstairs he stood up and run to myungsoo’s room. He sat in a corner hugging his knees trembling so hard with his piercing cries being heard from the first floor. Myungsoo ran after the boy and burst into his room, he looked around and spotted the boy in a scene that broke his heart. He slowly walked toward him and placed his hand on the latter’s shoulder so he can pull him in a hug. Sungyeol, who was still in his miserable state, shrieked and hugged himself tighter while pushing himself against the wall. His hands went up to grap his hair tightly while rocking himself to the side.

 

Myungsoo’s heart couldn’t bear it at all; the sight of the boy shuttered his heart. Determined to calm him no matter what, he pulled Sungyeol into his embrace and hugged him tightly. The boy, at first was pushing and trying to free himself while hitting Myungsoo’s chest and arms. Myungsoo’s eyes were filled with tears, Sungyeol’s cries were so painful. He placed the boy’s head on his shoulder and kept whispering soothing words filled with love and care, hoping they would calm him down at least little bit. Sungyeol slowly recognized the scent that was surrounding him now, his cries faded and only hiccups could be heard now. He clenched his fist around Myungsoo and kept whispering his apologies, even though he did nothing wrong. “I’m sorry Myungsoo I’m sorry! I swear I did not do anything don’t go don’t leave me please Myungsoo! Don’t please, I need you! Don’t let her take me! Don’t give up on me, not yet please! I promise I will try my best I swear I will! But don’t leave me! You are my last hope in this world! Please Myungsoo I need you more than anything in this world please don’t leave me!” Sungyeol’s voice was sharp; his breathing wasn’t even. Myungsoo slowly pulled away and cupped the boy’s face while hushing him and telling him its ok, his thumb ran across the boy’s pale stained cheeks. He smiled slowly and leaned closer, planting a soft kiss on the boy’s eyes then pulling back to look at the red face who dropped his gaze down. Sungyeol was really thankful to how calm Myungsoo was, he suddenly sat on Myungsoo’s lap, wrapping his arms arouns his neck and burying his face in Myungsoo’s neck. The boy started to tremble again, which scared Myungsoo. Myungsoo stood up while holding Sungyeol’s legs around his waist and went to the bed. He lied down and pulled the boy closer to his embrace. “What’s wrong baby? Hmm?” whispered Myungsoo to Sungyeol’s ears. Sungyeol did not pull away but mumbled “I’m scared Myungsoo, I don’t want to go back there! It hurts there, insecurities is all what I feel, I like it here, you filled the emptiness in my life, that is all what I need, I just need you with me, nothing more” he ended his talk with a soft kiss on Myungsoo’s neck which brought a smile to Myungsoo’s lips. Myungsoo rolled them around so he was on top of Sungyeol, “don’t worry yeollie, she would never take you away, no one will, I promise you that I will try my best to protect you through it all” he smiled and leaned slowly down, capturing the latter’s lips in his own. Sungyeol just wanted to hear those words all his life, he was tired from all what is happening, he was more than happy when he met Myungsoo, the smallest actions from the latter can make him the happiest. Myungsoo chuckled and pulled away to Sungyeol blushing madly, “it was your first right?” he said smirking, causing Sungyeol to bury his face in his neck again, “I can tell, you were like a statue, not moving” he caressed Sungyeol’s hair while pulling him closer.

 

 

Sungyeol woke up late at night; he was sweating even though the a/c was on. He was really tired to do anything; he just pulled Myungsoo closer and rested his head on Myungsoo’s forearm. A sigh escaped his lips as closed his eyes and remembered what happened last night, looking up, he slowly planted a soft loving kiss on the cheek that his stepmother slapped. Whispering to no one in particular, “I cant be selfish, I cant let you get hurt because of me. I'm sorry you had to bear all this because of me. Why Myungsoo? You'll get tired of me. I’m sorry, if I didn’t appear in your life, non of this would have happened, you wouldn’t be hurt by now. I’m sorry myungsoo” his painful sobs slowly left his lips; he didn’t know what was he supposed to do, why does fate has to be so cruel? He just wanted to be happy, but it seems to the fate, him being happy is a sin in the fate's eye. He stared at the face of the guy that made him for the first time in his life to feel loved. "You have your mother and father, you have your friends, you will be alright without me, right?" a chuckle escaped Sungyeol's lips, "Who am I to think that I am something in your life, I didn't even do anything for you, yet you are getting hurt because of me. I'm scared Myungsoo, that one day it will be too much for you to bear. I shouldn’t be here, being here will only cause you to get hurt Myungsoo-ah. I'm sorry Myungsoo, I love you” he said with a painful voice, he slowly leaned closer and planted a soft kiss on Myungsoo’s forehead, slowly pulling away and unwrapping Myungsoo’s arms from his waist.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dont hate me u,u xD

 

So Chapter 10 is up and I edited it again after posting it cause I dont know xD

 

I hope you like this chapter ^^/

 

though I think some are hating me right now xD

Give me your opinion in a comment juseyo ^^

 

Btw, can you guys tell me what is your fav genre of fanfics?

Fluffy? Angst? Fantasy? Or?

 

 

Thank You

-Kim Bada