Chapter 12

His enchanting eyes

 

Chapter 12:

 

A piercing cry ran through the walls of the Kims house, the sleeping figure shot up and looked at his side where the trembling boy was. He instantly wrapped his arms around him trying to calm the boy. The latter kept trembling and his cries became harsher every second passed by, he was barely breathing.

“Babe, what’s wrong? Shhh calm down, breathe slowly, breathe!” Myungsoo whispered as he cupped Sungyeol’s face, who was staring at Myungsoo’s face with blurred view. Tears strolled down Sungyeol’s cheeks as he kept staring at myungsoo’s face, he buried his face in myungsoo’s chest and wept harder. Myungsoo tried to make the latter look up to him but couldn’t, Sungyeol was holding him so tightly. “Yeollie, please! Calm down, look at me, nothing is wrong, its just a nightmare” with a lot of force, Myungsoo held Sungyeol’s face, who was shaking his head, trying to go back again and bury himself in Myungsoo’s embrace. “Hush babe hush! I’m here, its all right! Calm down, nothing is wrong! Its just a nightmare” Myungsoo kept whispering against the boy’s face, “Breathe babe breathe! You are scaring me”. At that moment, Myungsoo’s parents barged in the room; Mrs. Kim had her hand on her chest, when she looked toward the source of the cries, the sight was heartbreaking, with the younger boy struggling to breathe and her son begging him to calm down.

 

Her husband yelled for someone to bring a glass of water to Myungsoo’s room, Mrs. Kim walked to the two boys. When Sungyeol sensed her appearance beside them, he held Myungsoo tighter and started shaking his head furiously.

 

“Baby, what’s wrong with him?” Mrs. Kim asked with tears welling up in her eyes, “I don’t know mum, he woke up crying and I’ve been trying to calm him down since then but couldn’t” replied Myungsoo with a shaky voice.

 

Mrs. Kim went back to her husband, “Honey, call the doctor, at least he can give him an injection to calm him down”. Ms. Kim sighed and fetched his phone and dialed the doctor’s number, asking the latter to come as soon as possible to their house.

 

Myungsoo tried making Sungyeol drink the water but the latter just kept shaking his head. He couldn’t do anything except hugging him and rubbing his back.

 

It didn’t take long before the doctor was in front of the Kims house; Ms. Kim went down to lead him to Myungsoo’s room. Sungyeol’s head was in Myungsoo’s embrace, he didn’t know there was another party in the room, the doctor placed his bag on the desk and prepared the injection for Sungyeol. Sungyeol turned his head to see who was there in the room, when he saw the injection in the doctor’s hand he freaked out and trembled more, he let go of myungsoo and backed away until his back touched the bed’s headboard, he kept on trembling and shaking, he buried his face between his knees.

 

“I will need a big help, you need to hold him down, I can’t do it if he will keep on trembling” Myungsoo’s mother looked at her husband, not sure what they were supposed to do. Myungsoo looked toward Sungyeol and tried coming closer, “Yeollie, calm down ok? It’s just an injection nothing more, please don’t do this to yourself”

 

“No no I don’t want” it was a mere whisper from the trembling boy lips, “but babe, you can’t stay like this, you need it” Myungsoo hoped the boy would just give in and let them give him the injection. “I SAID NO I DON’T WANT” his cry came sharper, his breathing shortened. Myungsoo’s mother stepped closer and said, “Sungyeol-ah, honey look at me”. The trembling boy didn’t budge from his spot; instead he hugged his knees tighter.

 

“Sorry Ms. Kim, but we need to use force with him if he wont do it himself, he is trembling way too much, it wont do him any good, and I am afraid of the way he is breathing, its not good at all, please hold him down, that is the only way” Ms. Kim looked at his way who sighed and stepped closer to the trembling boy.

 

Myungsoo looked up to his parents with teary eyes, his father nodded his head, sighing, Myungsoo crawled on the bed toward the latter, slowly hugging him. “Sorry Yeollie” whispering to the fragile body within his embrace, Myungsoo pushed Sungyeol’s body on the bed and laid his body on top of him, slowly moving one arm away from his side. His parents quickly moved closer and held the trembling boy’s arm tightly and giving access to the doctor so he can inject the boy. Sungyeol looked toward his arm that was being held tightly against the bed, he cried harder and tried to pull his arm away from their grips, but he was way too weak to do anything, he looked up to myungsoo and started shaking his head, “No Myungie no”, “Hush babe, it will be alright don’t worry” he leaned down, burying Sungyeol’s face in his neck. Myungsoo’s mother begged the doctor to make it quick, the sight of the boy broke her heart billion times. It was couple of second and the doctor injected Sungyeol, who in return without his intention, had to bite Myungsoo’s neck to bear the pain. Myungsoo clasped his lower lips with his teeth until the doctor was done with the injection.

 

Myungsoo hugged the boy tightly and kept whispering for couple of minutes until the boy drifted to sleep. Seeing the latter’s breathing went to normal and his eyes closed, Myungsoo sighed as he unwrapped himself and covered the boy with his blanket and looked up to meet his parents gaze. Ms. Kim went to the other side of the bed and engulfed her son in her embrace, who sobbed silently. Slowly, she brought him outside the room and went to the kitchen. Ms. Kim thanked the doctor and lead him to the door, bidding him a goodbye, he closed the door after the latter left the house and head toward where his son and wife were sitting, the kitchen.

 

“Make some tea honey”, granting her husband wish, Mrs. Kim stood up to make some tea for them.

 

Myungsoo was staring at the table, his mind still in the room where the fragile boy was sleeping. “Don’t worry, he will be alright” startled, Myungsoo looked up and met his father’s eyes, “he will be alright” a sigh escaped Myungsoo’s lips. Their silent moment was disturbed by a knock on the door; Myungsoo went to the door opening it with a blank face.

“Morning Hyung” a smiling Sungjong greeted Myungsoo whose reply was a mere whisper. Frowning, Sungjong stepped inside the house walking after Myungsoo who led the way to the kitchen. Sungjong hugged Ms. And Mrs. Kim and sat beside Myungsoo, “Where is Sungyeollie hyung? We are supposed to leave in 10 minutes” Mrs. Kim sighed and smiled lightly toward Sungjong, “Jongie-ah, I don’t think Sungyeol can come with you today, he is tired”, “What? What is wrong with him?” no one can deny the worrisome in Sungjong’s voice and eyes. Sighing, Myungsoo looked up at his dongsaeng and said, “nothing, just he, I mean, woke up, no it just, trembling, he couldn’t b-but” another sigh escaped Myungsoo’s lips as he buried his face in his palms, he didn’t even know how to explain what happened to his dongsaeng. Sungjong was still confused but decided it was better to just drop off the topic, he rubbed Myungsoo’s back.

 

A maid came and served them breakfast, Sungjong dismissed himself and promised the Kims to come back later at the evening with the rest of his friends to check on Sungyeol.

 

Myungsoo and his parents were sitting on the couch in the living room when the faint sound of footsteps coming down the stairs grabbed their attention. Looking up, Myungsoo saw Sungyeol walking with baby steps; he quickly ran to him and embraced him tightly.

 

“Are you alright baby?” Myungsoo asked while caressing the latter cheeks, after staring at Myungsoo’s eyes for over a minute, Sungyeol slowly nodded his head. Even though his body was hurting, he was still all right. Myungsoo smiled while grabbing Sungyeol’s hand and dragged him to the living room. Noticing the existence of Myungsoo’s parents, Sungyeol bowed lightly. Myungsoo asked the maid to get food for Sungyeol, who sat beside him and snuggled into Myungsoo’s arms. Smiling, Myungsoo placed one arm around the latter and pulled him closer.

 

“Drink tea babe, its good for your health, it will calm you down” a smiling Myungsoo handed the boy in his arms a cup of green tea. The latter simply nodded and drank it slowly. He rested his head on Myungsoo’s shoulder and sighed, when he opened his eyes, he saw a red mark on Myungsoo’s neck, he backed off slowly to get a better view of Myungsoo’s neck.

 

“Myungsoo”, looking to his right, Myungsoo smiled toward the latter and asked him, “you need anything babe?”, shaking his head, Sungyeol didn’t know how to ask about the mark on Myungsoo’s neck. He puckered his lips toward Myungsoo’s neck, Myungsoo instantly brought his fingers up to his neck, and then he remembered about Sungyeol biting him when the doctor injected him.

 

“Oh this, someone had to bite my neck because he couldn’t bear an injection” Sungyeol looked with a confused expression toward the smirking boy, he stayed silent for a minute until he suddenly looked up at Myungsoo with a red face. “I’m sorry” he looked down toward the green liquid that filled the mug between his pale fingers.

 

“Sungyeollie” Mrs. Kim soft voice made Sungyeol look up from the mug to the lady sitting in front of him, her smile brought easiness to his heavy heart. “Do you feel better honey?” nodding his head slowly, Sungyeol smiled. “Drink your tea honey, your friends will be coming over later on” when Myungsoo’s mother mentioned friends, Sungyeol suddenly stood up, grabbing all the three’s attentions. “Ah! I promised Sungjong to go with him somewhere today” biting his lips while hitting his head lightly. Myungsoo chuckled and grabbed Sungyeol’s hand stopping him from hitting himself any further. “its ok, he came when you were sleeping and said you can choose another day to go with him”, “oh he did?” he slowly sat down.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey there! 

Chapter 12 is up ^^/

Hope you guys will enjoy it!!

Leave a comment please <3

 

Thank you

-Kim Bada