Chapter 6

His enchanting eyes

 

Chapter 6:

 

Myungsoo texted his friends and asked them to meet up with them in Starbucks once they are done. On his way home, he sent text to Sungyeol asking him if he reached home already, to which the latter answered he will be there in half an hour because his stepmother asked him to buy things because his father’s friend will come over tonight. Sungyeol’s reply drew a smile on Myungsoo’s face, he was happy, that finally he can call him his. He parked his car outside Starbucks and went inside with a grin on his face.

 

“Over here myung” he heard his oldest friend, Sunggyu’s voice calling him from the furthest corner, stepping over them, he groaned and rolled his eyes.

“Gyu hyung, I swear none of us will steal woohyun from you, you may stop clinging on him” Myungsoo said while sitting on a chair between sungjong and dongwoo.

 

Sunggyu puffed his cheeks and ignored Myungsoo and tightened his arms around woohyun’s waist and snuggled more, to which made woohyun chuckle at his boyfriend cute act.

 

“So Myungsoo, what’s up with this sudden meeting? Most of the time you would just tell us in the group chat rather than meeting” Hoya asked while having a bite from the sandwich that dongwoo was eating.

 

“I’m getting married, in couple of months” Myungsoo replied calmly while smirking.

 

“WHAT?” said Sungyyu while standing up, “you didn’t even date soo! Now you are saying you are getting married? Did your parents plan this or what?” but again he was pulled down by his boyfriend and landed between his arms.

 

“Yes I am getting married, and yes I didn’t date, but no, its not planned by my mum or dad, I chose my wife, which happens to be a guy” came Myungsoo’s reply while sipping his coffee and smiling like an idiot.

 

“What the hell are you talking about? And you just told us?” Sungjong said with a hint of hurt in his voice, “I thought we are best friends, we never kept anything as a secret”.

 

“Jongie don’t be mad at hyung” Myungsoo said while pulling him in a hug, “you guys are the first to know after my parents, moreover I’ll go and ask for his hand tonight, which means you guys knew before it happens” he said while patting Sungjong’s head.

 

“How come you sound so confident? As if you know you will be accepted right away?” dongwoo asked while drinking from his shared coffee with Hoya.

 

“We met twice and I know for sure he will, plus, I will tell you guys this but please, keep it between us, and if you guys met him later on, don’t talk about it in front of him ok?” Myungsoo moved his gaze around to see all of his friend’s expressions. He took a deep breath and said everything, the whole story from the first time he stepped in the Lee’s house and to the park so called date to him going to his school and then coming here to meet with them.

 

“Ouch, he must really suffer from her, especially that she is not his real mother” sungjong said while rubbing his palms on his arms, “I can never imagine my mum raising her voice, I’m thankful I don’t have a stepmother”.

 

“Its not like he decided it, he didn’t have any say in all what happened, you don’t know how much he is suffering, I can see it in his eyes, no matter what he is talking about, there is always this insecurity about everything that surround him, I just want to take him away from that house” without his realization, myungsoo blurted out all his feeling while staring at his coffee.

 

“Wow! Never knew myungsoo would say such things, man you are really in love” said woohyun while chuckling at his friend.

 

“Shut up and pay attention to your lover ok, idiot” replied Myungsoo embarrassed after saying his feelings.

 

“Ok hyung, you didn’t tell us his name? Is he in your university?” sungjon poped again with another question grabbing Myungsoo’s attention.

 

“No, he actually attend your high school and his name is Lee SungYeol” Sungjon spitted his drink on the table and coughed couple times, he looked at myungsoo’s direction with shocked expression, no one said anything for a minute, still not sure of what’s happening around them.

 

“D-did you j-just say Lee S-sungy-yeol?” sungjong had trouble saying the latter name, as if someone was squeezing his neck tightly, he gulped and still stared at myungsoo with pleading eyes to confirm what he said.

 

Myungsoo wasn’t sure of what was roaming in his dongsaeng head; he just nodded his head slowly while looking at sungjong with curious expression.

 

Everyone noticed tears welling up in sungjon’s eyes, his hands were trembling; slowly he placed his cup on the table and stood up. “I-I think I nee-ed to go now, w-will catch up with you g-guys later” he then looked toward myungsoo and said, “good luck hyung, I really hope he will accept and everything will go as you plan it to. Sungjong ran off quickly without giving anyone a chance to ask or say anything.

 

“That’s weird, did you guys see his tears welling?” asked Dongwoo with a soft voice while leaning on Hoya’s shoulder. “Does he know him or something? To be honest, its my first time seeing him that way.”

 

Myungsoo stayed silent after Sungjong ran off, he stood up and excused himself that he needed to go and go back home so he can prepare to go to the Lee’s house.

 

He left his friends who wished him a good luck in his proposal and threatened him to destroy hi camera if he didn’t send them a text of what happened in the same night.

 

When Myungsoo reach his house and went up to have a shower then get ready, his mind was bothered by sungjong’s act. Shaking every thought in his mind away. His mum called his name saying they should leave soon, remembering that he will see Sungyeol soon, he smiled immediately and ran downstairs as handsome as always. He stood beside the door frame waiting for his parents to come, soon enough all of them were in his father car, he was sitting in the back seat, he sent text to Sungyeol asking him where is he right now.

 

From; Prince Myungel ♕

Sungyeollie, where are you right now?

 

From; Yeollderela ♔

Tsk, another nickname? I’m in my room right now, just finished preparing dinner since someone is coming over and now doing my homework. You?

 

From; Prince Myungel ♕

Awww you had your dinner already without waiting for me? Good luck with your homework ;)

 

 

From; Yeollderela ♔

Hahhahaha no I didn’t have my dinner not yet, I will when the visitors leave. Thank you

 

From; Prince Myungel ♕

Good then :p Be ready for whatever going to happen, and just like what I said, never say no.

 

Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo’s text with puzzled look, he didn’t get what is myungsoo trying to tell him.

 

From; Yeollderela ♔

Ok ok just give me some time to finish my homework then I will talk to you.

Myungsoo smiled at Sungyeol text, the latter didn’t know what will happen tonight, he will make sure nothing goes wrong, he cant let him ran off, he will be his, Sungyeol will be his, no one else.

[On SungJong’s side]

When Sungjong left Starbucks he started to run as fast as he can to his home, his tears didn’t stop all the way. Once he reached he kept on banging the door waiting for anyone to open the door for him, he needed to see her, he had to. The door was opened by a maid, he ran inside the house to the garden where he knew his mum will be, like usual, reading a book with a cup of tea on the table beside her. He stood couple of meters away from his mum; she pulled her gaze up to the view of her panting son. She placed the book on the table, but before she got the chance to stand up her son’s voice stopped her. “I think I know where he is” Sungjong said with a difficulty to breathe and stained face. His mother didn’t know what was her son trying to say. “I know where he is, Lee sungyeol”. His mum dropped down on her knees and her palm went up to cover as tears started to well up in her eyes. With steady steps, Sungjong slowly walked to his mum and wrapped his arms around her body and hugged her tightly, “everything is going to be alright mum, I promise you, we will get him back, don’t worry” he said with a soothing voice trying to calm his mother.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woooh !! O.o third chapter in 24 hours (?)

I dont know but well I just happen to write it without stopping xD

Enjoy the chapetr and sorry its a short on ><

Next chapter will be the proposal.

 

Thank you

-Kim Bada