Chapter 4

His enchanting eyes

 

Chapter 4:

 

SungYeol POV:

 

I walked out the restaurant door after finishing my shift of the day; I looked at my wristwatch and saw it was about 10 pm. I had to rush back home and pretend to head upstairs so I can sneak out before 12am. Walking as fast as I can to reach home faster, I passed couple of signals and turns until I finally stood in front of my house. Turning the knob around and heading inside, I walked pass the living room. I saw a glimpse of dad laughing with his wife and son. I stood in my place, listening to his laughter that was never because of me; he never even smiled my way. It hurts, dad, I’m your son, I have your blood in me, why cant I be treated the same? Dad, where are you? You don’t seem to be around anymore. Dad, I need you the most, where are you? I leaned my back against the wall that was separating us, tears started to well up in my eyes, clutching my shirt. Dad, would look my way if I called you? Would you hear my silent cries? Would you wrap your arms around me? Would you be there? If you wont, then bring back my mum, ask her to come back, mum, where are you? Your only son needs you, can’t you feel the pain that fills my heart, it hurts mum, too much for me to bear all alone.

 

Walking slowly upstairs, I entered my room and got ready to sneak out. I changed into black skinny jeans and white shirt with a hoodie on it. I waited for couple of minutes before jumping from the window to the ground. I took my time walking to the park, knowing I still have little bit of time before it strikes 12am.

 

 

MyungSoo’s POV:

When I woke up I didn’t see the alarm clock really well, I just run to the bathroom to wash up and get ready. In twenty minutes I was ready to leave, I went downstairs but didn’t find my parents, I guessed they were sleeping. I left the house and went to my car. Driving over to the park, I noticed the car clock, it was 11.28pm, since I had little bit of time I decided to pass by a coffee shop and ordered for me and for sungyeol. When I arrived the park I had couple of minutes left before it strikes 12am. I went and sat on a bench waiting for sungyeol to appear.

 

 

SungYeol’s POV:

When I reached the park it was 12.10am. I stood there trying to catch my breath while placing my hand on my racing heart. The park was empty, except for the guy who was sitting on a bench; I walked toward him making sure he was MyungSoo. When I got a better view and was sure it was him myungsoo, I slowly sat down beside him and whispered a hello. He looked my way and smiled, “Hey sungyeol-ah” he said with his calming voice. I nodded my head without saying anything else. Silence took over us fro couple of minutes until I had the courage to ask, “so, why did you want to meet me?”. “Oh! I just wanted to see you” Myungsoo replied while handing me a cup of coffee, “here you go”. “Thank you” I smiled toward him and took a sip from the coffee. “How are you doing with your studies? Still planning to join Woollim University?”,

“Oh, yeah. After tomorrow we will go there and they will take us in a tour around the university campus and the places and you know”

 

“Really? Did they tell you who will be guiding you around the campus and so on?”

 

“Not really. I will be going with my homeroom teacher that’s all I know”

 

“I will be taking people who will major in singing”

 

“Oh really? That will be my major”

 

“For real?” Myungsoo turned to look at me

 

I nodded slowly while blushing, his gaze was different, and his smile was really charming. He chuckled then pulled a bag from his side and placed it on my lap. I looked toward him with a puzzled expression. He just smiled and nodded his head while telling me to open it. I placed the coffee on the bench and took out the box from the bag, opening it, there laid an iPhone. I looked up again at myungsoo, still not sure what is he exactly trying to say here.

 

“Its yours” he stated clearly.

 

I was shocked, I mean who would give someone they just met an iPhone, is he insane or what? “No myungsoo, I can't take it” I said while putting back the iPhone in the bag and giving it back to Myungsoo, I Cant accept it, its too much. Plus what if my stepmother knew about it, I will be dead.

 

“I’m not taking it back and YOU WILL take it and use it to talk to me all day long” Myungsoo said without looking my way while sipping his coffee.

 

“Myungsoo, I cant, it’s not a simple gift. Plus what am I supposed to say to my stepmother if she find out? She will ask me from where did I get it” I tried to convince him with my pleading voice.

 

“Just tell her you got it as a gift or you bought it”

 

How am I supposed to tell you myungsoo? You don’t know how hard it is to even survive there and now you make it sounds as if it’s a tiny deal, if only you knew “Myungsoo, I cant I really cant, she wont believe whatever I say, she will ask from where did I get money to buy an iPhone when I cant even afford to buy a meal” I said with hint of aggressiveness in my voice. “Don’t make it sounds as if this is nothing!”

 

Myungsoo looked at my side with a shocked expression, “why are you so worked up over it? Its just a phone nothing more, why are you making it a big deal?”

 

“Just because its not a big deal to you it means it’s the same for others! We are not the same Myungsoo, just because you can it means I can, you don’t know anything about me” I don’t know why I was hurt, its like I was making fun of myself, embarrassing myself hinting to Myungsoo what kind of life I was living. I didn’t want him to know anything, the embarrassment that happened before is enough. I don’t want anymore.

“SungYeol” his voice was softer; “I didn’t mean anything I just did this because I wanted to talk to you, why don’t you just keep it out of her sight?” I looked toward him not knowing what to say. “Do I really need to have it?”

 

“Yes, you will take it with you and my phone is saved there and you will text me once you reach home and will text before you sleep and I expect a morning text when I wake up” I looked up to Myungsoo to see him grinning like some kind of an idiot.

 

“What? I’m not your lover or what so ever, why do I need to send you all of these” I looked away from him because I knew very well, if I looked any longer my face will be burnt in seconds.

 

“Oh yeah, you’re not my lover but,” he said while getting up and standing in front of me “, don’t worry, soon enough you will be my wife” my eyes grew wide, before I even got the chance to say anything, I felt his wet lips against my cheek, it almost touched my lips. I was still sitting there trying to register what just happened. My fingers went up to the spot myungsoo just kissed.

I stood up after coming back to reality and looked back to see if he's there. I ran outside, he was getting inside his car, he drove his car and stopped in front of me, he rolled down the window and said with a husky voice, “see you soon, my lovely wife” smirked and drove off.

“YAAAAAH!!” I yelled at him “WHO SAID IM YOUR WIFE YOU YAH MYUNGSOO COME BACK AISH”. I stomped my feet and sighed, taking out the iPhone I had no choice but to keep it. While walking back home I the iPhone, when it was finally on it beeped, indicating that there was a text. Opening the text, without realizing, I small smile crept on my face, seriously Myungsoo, just what the hell are you thinking of? Are you in your right mind?

 

From;

Prince Myungel ♕

 

Don’t sleep late and good night,

Don’t forget to dream of me ;)

 

I chuckled and shook my head and started to run back home. Sneaking in from the window again. I laid on my bed thinking of what happened today. I was about to close my eyes and drift to sleep when I heard the beep sound again. I groaned and took the phone from beneath my pillow and opened the text.

 

From; Prince Myungel ♕

Did you reach your home safely?

 

I smiled knowing that at least he cared, at least, someone would ask about me if I disappeared.

 

From; Yeollderela ♔

Yes, I’m home and was about to sleep but someone decided to send a text to keep me awake.

 

From; Prince Myungel ♕

Aww sorry dear wife, hahaha, sleep tight and dream of me carrying you bridal style while walking inside the castle ;)

 

Reading that text made me blush and bury my face in my pillow before replying,

 

From; Yeollderela ♔

YAH MYUNGSOO! What are you thinking of? Tch in your dreams! Im sleeping stop texting me!

 

From; Prince Myungel ♕

Hahhahahaha don’t be mad and sleep tight ok ok this is my last text!

 

After reading his last text, placed the phone under the pillow again and closed my eyes with a smile hoping I can drift to sleep. But the first thing came to my mind was the picture MyungSoo’s descried earlier. Myungsoo holding me while am wrapping my arms around his neck, walking into the castle, myungsoo in a suit smiling at me and loo- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING OF LEE SUNGYEOL GET BACK TO YOUR SENSE! I shook my head then buried my head in the pillow so now one can hear my screams and giggles over a fantasy that bastard called Myungsoo left in my head.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Another update wohoooo !

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for taking long time ^^

I MIGHT, what? MIGHT not 100% u,u update again tomorrow,

its just a lot of things are happening and caught me away, Sorry x)

Well, they finally met and yeah the meeting wasnt what everyone expected? I know I failed in doing  a good one orz !

The plot kinda start now, things will begin to happen after this chapter.

Will Sungyeol really become Myungsoo's other half?