Chapter 13

His enchanting eyes

 

Chapter 13:

 

Sungyeol was laying his head on Myungsoo’s lap while watching T.V, he looked up when he heard the familiar voices of the rest of his friends, before he get the chance to straighten up his position, he felt a weight land on him and hands cupping his face. “Oh god, hyung are you alright? You are not hurt right? You don’t have a fever right?” Sungjong placed his hand on the elder’s forehead and kept shooting him with questions. Sungyeol blinked, he was about to assure the younger boy that he was completely fine, the weight above him was pushed and he was pulled to sit on Myungsoo’s lap with the boy glaring at the youngest. “Eish Myungsoo hyung, I wont steal him, I was just worried” Sungjong threw a cushion at Myungsoo’s direction but ended up hitting Sungyeol’s chest. Sungyeol chuckled and hugged the cushion.

 

“Hey Sungyeol, we heard you were tired, I hope its nothing serious” Sunggyu asked as he played with Woohyun’s finger that was tangled with his.

 

“I’m alright hyung, nothing serious don’t worry” nodding his head, Sunggyu leaned back into his boyfriend’s embrace who kissed his temple and tightened his arms around Sunggyu’s waist.

 

“Sungyeol hyung, so can we go tomorrow’s morning?” asked Sungjong, who was trying to pull Sungyeol to his side, but failed against Myungsoo’s grip.

 

Sungyeol only nodded his head while smiling toward the younger, “where are you going?” asked Myungsoo while snuggling into Sungyeol’s back. “We wont tell you, and you are not welcomed, so you will stay here while we will go to finish our business” Sungjong stuck his tongue toward Myungsoo who looked up to his boyfriend, “You will bring me with you Yeollie, right?”, “Sorry Myungsoo, I promised Sungjong it would be only us” Sungyeol turned around to look at his frowning boyfriend. The rest of the boys were laughing at Myungsoo, Sungjong stood up and blew his bangs, “what the diva wants will always happen” he left to the kitchen after winking at Myungsoo who groaned loudly. “I can make him stay home and cancel his plans with you” Sungjong’s face came out from the kitchen’s door, Sungyeol poked Myungsoo’s cheek, “you cant, I promised him already, and don’t be so mean, it will only be tomorrow, I’m not traveling” Sungyeol chuckled at Myungsoo’s childish act, he stood up and followed Sungjong to the kitchen, preparing some drinks for the rest of the boys.

 

“Yeollie hyung” asked Sungjong once Sungyeol appeared in the kitchen, “Yes?” smiling, Sungyeol darted his gaze to the youngest. “How about you sleepover tonight at my house? It will be fun. Please say yes please please!” Sungjong tried to persuade his friend while giving him his puppy eyes and adorable pout. “B-but, I don’t think I can” Sungyeol didn’t want to say no to Sungjong but he didn’t know if he will be alright sleeping away from Myungsoo. “Why Hyung? I live with my mother alone, it will be better to have someone else with us, at least just for tonight, and my mum will be super happy, you will be the first friend, not counting my hyungs to actually visit my house, I don’t usually bring friends to my house, come on please, we will sing, play piano, dance, anything you want and then tomorrow we will go out with mum to have breakfast then go on to finish our mission, ok?” Sungyeol didn’t know how to reject him, but he thought maybe this is a good chance for him to try to depend on himself rather than sticking to Myungsoo, its not like he didn’t like it, but he wanted to do something on his own, something new, “I gue-“ before he get the chance to say anything, “I wont take a no for an answer, I will make the coffee then we will drink it with the others, after that we will go up to Myungsoo’s room and pack some clothes for you, that’s it” Sungjong didn’t wait for Sungyeol to say anything, he turned around and started making the coffee. Sungyeol sighed and prepared the tray with the cups.

 

Soon enough, the two came back holding a tray with cups filled with coffee and some sweet in a plate. After placing the tray on the table, Sungjong extended his hand toward Sungyeol. “come on hyung, so we can come back and sit with them”, the rest of the boys gave Sungjong and Sungyeol a confused look. “He will be sleeping over at my house tonight” Sungjong grabbed Sungyeol’s hand and was about to head toward Myungsoo’s room when another arm pulled Sungyeol away from him, “WHO SAID HE CAN SLEEPOVER AT YOUR PLACE?” Myungsoo shouted loudly causing Sungyeol to flinch in his arms. “Myungsoo, its fine, its just for tonight, pl-“, “No, you are not sleeping with him, you didn’t even ask me if it was ok and how come you planned all this without telling me? Now you will leave me all alone for this night to sleepover at Sungjong’s house?” a frowning Myungsoo was nagging at Sungyeol who felt awful for not asking him or even telling him about his plans with Sungjong, Sungyeol dropped his gaze to the floor and clutched his lips with his teeth, he didn’t know what he is supposed to do right now, he cant leave an angry Myungsoo nor to decline Sungjong, he looked around toward the oldest between them all with pleading eyes, hoping he will calm Myungsoo and say something that will please both sides.

 

Sunggyu sighed and got up from Woohyun’s lap, “Myungsoo, calm down, its not a big deal, listen, how about you take Sungyeol to Sungjong house, stay there for awhile then come back and Sungyeol will call you before he sleep and he will call you when he wake up, plus, wont be that way easier for them to get going to finish I don’t know what they are planning to do next day?”, “No, I don’t like the idea” myungsoo’s grip on Sungyeol tightened, making sure the youngest wont take him away with him, “Myungsoo, stop being a child and let him come with me” Sungjong rolled his eyes at Myungsoo and extended his hand hoping he can grip Sungyeol’s hand so they can finish packing, “NO” Myungsoo was still frowning, not liking the idea at all.

 

A soft voice silenced them all, “Myungsoo”, the called boy looked toward Sungyeol who is standing between his arms, “please” he stuttered, still not sure if it will actually work with Myungsoo, “j-just for tonight, and just l-like what Sunggyu-hyung said, I will c-call you when Im about to sleep and when I wake up, and I will text you while Im with Sungjong, please, just for toight” he looked toward Myungsoo while pouting, hoping it will persuade the latter in agreeing to his idea. Myungsoo frown grew deeper, he didn’t like it at all, why was Sungyeol doing all this just to spend this night and next day with Sungjong.

 

“Come on  Myungsoo, its just a night no more” Hoya participated in convincing the latter on agreeing, who only kept frowning, not liking how everyone is fine with the idea of Sungyeol sleeping over at Sungjong’s house. Of course they will be fine, its his sungyeol not theirs, they don’t get how much he will miss him, and Sungyeol cant choose Sungjong over him, its not fair, Sungyeol should spend his time with him, Myungsoo, not Sungjong. When he came back to reality, Sungjong and Sungyeol were nowhere in his sight, he looked around and frowned, until his gaze landed on a smirking Woohyun who was pointing to the stairs, a loud groan escaped Myungsoo as he fell back on the couch and buried his face into the cushion. He can’t do anything now; they just planned and moved on with it without him even agreeing on anything.

 

The two boys finished in about 40 minutes, which seemed like an eternity to Myungsoo, who kept sulking and stayed quiet all the time, even after Sungyeol came back and sat on his right and leaned closer, hoping the latter would wrap his arms around him, but no, Myungsoo didn’t look at his side when Sungyeol came, he didn’t wrap his arms around Sungyeol, he didn’t spare any second to the latter that started to guilty and regretting his decision.

 

The boys were chatting when Sungjong’s phone started ringing; he picked it up and finished his call within a minute. Standing up, he looked toward the sad boy who was staring at his lap; he didn’t say anything since they came down after packing his things. “Sungyeol-Hyung, the driver is outside, come on, lets go”, Sungyeol pulled his gaze higher, but Myungsoo wasn’t looking toward him, he was staring at the T.V. Sungyeol didn’t know what to say, with a lot of effort, “I will leave now, take care Myungie” slipped through his lips, he waited for a reply from. Sungjong was irritated by Myungsoo’s ignorance, “we are leaving, buye guys”, he went to Sungyeol and grabbed his hand; dragging him to the car with his bag, not sparing the others any glance.

 

“You know, just like how you ignored him right now, he can ignore you tonight and tomorrow” said Dongwoo, with a slight of irritation in his voice. He stood up and pulled Hoya with him. “We are leaving too, have a good night buddies”.

 

Woohyun looked at Myungsoo who frowned at what Dongwoo said, “Myung, do you want me and Gyu to sleep over here tonight with you? I mean if you really need company”, sighing, Myungsoo looked up to meet the two boys gaze, “I guess it will be good, better than sleeping alone”.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 13 is here!!

Nothing left till this story ends cx 

How are you feeling about it so far?

Im sorry if its kinda boring and there is no much of actions and stuff.

First try, take it easy on me xD

PLEASE! PLEASE! Leave a comment!!!!!!!!

Sometimes it feels like am talking to the wall u,u and I dont like it, not a tiny bit u,u

so please spare me a comment and I promise you there will be something fluffy just like cotton candy in the upcoming chapter,

IF I was satisfied with the comments ;p

 

Thank You!

-Kim Bada