Chapter 14

His enchanting eyes

 

Chapter 14:

 

Myungsoo was lying on his back while staring at the ceiling, he was debating with himself whether to text Sungyeol or not to, he admit he shouldn’t ignore the boy before he left, because it left him hanging, not knowing how is the other is feeling right now.

 

Sunggyu, who was lying in his boyfriend’s arms, looked to his right and chuckled at his friend. “Just text him already, you should be the one apologizing” snickering, he turned around and snuggled deeper in woohyun’s embrace, who in return, tightened his arms and planted a soft kiss on Sunggyu’s forehead.

 

“What? Why should I be the one to apologize when I did nothing wrong” scuffing at his friend, Myungsoo rolled around so he can bury his face in the pillow beneath his head.

 

“Well, basically, you were the one who overreacted about something silly, what’s wrong with him staying over Sungjong’s house?” Sunggyu rolled his eyes at his childish friend.

 

“It is not about him sleeping over Sungjong’s house, it’s about him planning without telling me about anything” annoyed, Myungsoo huffed at Sunggyu.

 

“Seriously myungsoo, give the boy some space, give him a chance to do something on his own, don’t make him feel like he is some kind of a slave who need to do what you ask him to do and never do something without your permission” woohyun said while sitting properly with sunggyu still between his arms.

 

“Can we stop talking about them and do something or just sleep, seriously” Sunggyu said while yawning and resting his on his lover’s shoulder.

 

Myungsoo pulled the blanket over his head and tried to fall asleep, he tried to but couldn’t, was he really at fault? Groaning, myungsoo rolled on his tummy and buried his face deeper while screaming into the pillow.

 

A palm landed harshly on the back of myungsoo’s head. “Why the hell?” shooting his head up, Myungsoo glared at Sunggyu.

 

“Don’t scream and just sleep dammit and if you cant because you are still in denial whether you are at fault or is sungyeol is, just text him for god’se sake because you are tiring us as well” said Sunggyu with after rolling his eyes and glaring at his friend.

 

Myungsoo sighed and opened his phone; he stared for a good minute with his gaze on a certain contact. Even if he wasn’t at fault, it wont harm if he texted the later first. Making his mind up, Myungsoo sent Sungyeol a text wishing him a good night and to be careful in the next day with Sungjong. After the burden on his heart disappeared, Myungsoo smiled softly and closed his eyes hoping he would wake up to a new text from Sungyeol.

 

 

[With Sungyeol and Sungjong]

 

“So Sungjong, what are we going to do tomorrow?” said Sungyeol while drying his hair.

 

“We will go with my mum to eat breakfast at a café, then we will go to the hospital to donate blood then to the mall” said sungjogn while yawning, “now quickly lets sleep”

 

“Who are we donating blood to?” asked Sungyeol while hanging his towel and sneaking under the blanket beside Sungjong.

 

“For those who are in need them, they have a lot of people who needs blood you know” Sungjong turned to lie on his side so he was facing Sungyeol, who smiled toward him and nodded his head.

 

“Good night Sungjongie” Sungyeol closed his eyes and tightened his hold on the blanket.

 

‘Sorry Sungyeol-hyung, but just maybe, maybe you are him; I know I shouldn’t lie, but you wouldn’t believe me. I really hope it will come out true, you don’t know what this will change in our lives, if only you are him, it will means the world to me and my mother, please, please be him and I’m ready to go through everything, just for it to be true’ a single tear escaped the younger boy’s eye to slide down his cheek.

 

The birds chippered, welcoming the new day. A figure stirred and rolled to the other side of the room, slowly opening his heavy eyelids to see the sun shining through the windows. A small smile appeared on his lips, stretching his arms, he stood up and glanced on the other boy sleeping on the bed peacefully. Even though he didn’t want to ruin the sweetness of the latter’s sleep, he had to, so they can enjoy their day. Slowly, he shook the latter’s shoulder, calling his name softly. He chuckled when he received a groan from him, he smirked as his hands slowly went to the boy’s waist and started tickling him. In a single minute, the younger boy laughs filled the house with him begging his hyung to stop tickling, promising him he will leave the bed in a second.

 

Smiling, Sungyeol left the room to head downstairs, where Sungjong’s mother was waiting for them so they can leave and have breakfast in a café she recommended.

 

He saw her talking on the phone, he smiled unintentionally, he didn’t know why but he felt really comfortable around her, the way she smile, the way she treats him, just like how she treats Sungjong, she had this aura, that would easily make you open up and be yourself, make all your worries disappear.

 

He sat down on a single chair, waiting for Sungjong to come down. Couple of minutes later, she ended her call and look toward Sungyeol, who smiled and gave a slight bow, she chuckled at the younger’s action and opened her arms wide, gesturing to the boy to give her a morning hug. Sungyeol blushed as her walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her lightly; in return her arms were tightly wrapped around the boy, slowly rubbing his back.

 

“Morning Sungyeol-ah, how was your sleep with that little boy?” she asked him as she pulled away little bit and smiled to him.

 

“Morning, it was good ahjumma, that boy barely make any move” Sungjong’s mother chuckled and pinched Sungyeol’s cheek.

 

“Try to take his teddy bear away from him when he is sleeping, you will get a broken nose for sure” Sungyeol widened his eyes, he cant imagine Sungjong as an aggressive person, the boy seems to be the softest boy he would he ever meet, someone who would deal maturely, not violently.

 

“Ehm ehm, are you talking about me mum?” a voice from behind made the lady and the boy to look around, a ready Sungjong standing at the end of the stairs, with his hands on his hips.

 

His mother chuckled at him and pulled away from Sungyeol so she can hug her baby boy, who run to her and gave her a peck on the forehead.

 

“Morning mum, how was your sleep?” said Sungjong, who was still snuggling deeper in his mum’s embrace. His mother smiled and kissed his head, “Fine dear, and you?”, Sungjong pulled away and looked toward Sungyeol, “Well, I was having my peaceful sleep but someone decided to ruin it”.

 

Sungyeol who was embarrassed rubbed his nape while looking at the floor, Sungjong’s mother laughed at the kids childish acts and told them to head to the car so the can go and have breakfast.

 

The ride didn’t take that long, Sungjong and Sungyeol were talking about what they wanted to do and what to buy, Sungjong’s mother was talking on the phone with some business partners.

 

When they arrived, the three went to sit on a table beside the window, enjoying the view of a busy morning, people rushing to go to their work, cars moving around nonstop, the view was full of life.

 

A waitress came and handed them their menus and went back to finish some other customers until they decided on what to eat. Sungyeol opened the menu; the pictures of the food made him drool, waffles, pancakes, coffee, sandwiches and more. Some things he never saw in his life, when his gaze landed on the price of the food his eyes widened, he never thought that a coffee can actually cost that much, or even the food, he looked toward Sungjong who had already placed his menu on the table and was playing with his phone, Sungjogn noticed that and looked up from his phone to meet the latter’s eyes, he chuckled at the lost pair of eyes, he pulled his chair closer to Sungyeol’s and said, “look hyung, the best thing to eat here is pancakes and the turkey sandwich, they are my favorite, and you can have coffee with them, or if you prefer fresh juices you can order any, all flavors are available,” Sungjong smiled and went back to his phone.

 

Two minutes later, the waitress came to take their orders, “So hyung?” asked Sungjong as he looked at the older boy, “ehm, I think I will have pancakes and latte” he smiled toward the younger who nodded and told the waitress, in a fluent English their orders.

 

“Honey, what are your plans for today after having your breakfast?” Sungjong’s mother asked him after finishing another call.

 

“Well, we planned on going to donate some blood and then go to the mall, maybe buy some things or have fun or I don’t know, still not sure” he gave his mother a light small, she looked deeply in her son’s eyes, she knew very well what are her son’s intentions from all these things, she didn’t know what she was supposed to feel, she was still afraid of the results of all these things that will happen.

 

“Ah I see, just make sure you will enjoy it baby” she smiled and patted his hand, soon enough their food was served. A light chatter was alive the whole time they were eating; it was mostly asked by Sungjong’s mother and replied by Sungyeol. She wanted to know him more, she knew about his plans of joining Woollim University and his love to music. She couldn’t resist not to hope high for the results, she was never a selfish person, but here, when its about him, she wished she can just make it true, she wanted to him, just in this, that’s all what she wished for.

 

Soon, the group of people stood up and left the café, they headed to the hospital, it took them more than thirty minutes till they reached there. Once they were in front of the hospital, Sungjong and Sungyeol left the car, Sungjong’s mother rolled down the window and said, “ I wish I can enjoy the whole day with you my babies, but I need to go, they need me in the company, its an emergency, otherwise, I wouldn’t have left your sides, I’m sorry”.

 

“Its ok ahjumma, I’m really glad we had the time to eat together and know each other better, hope we can repeat it again” with a deep bow, Sungyeol smiled toward Sungjong’s mother, “don’t bow honey, you are no difference from Sungjong, I consider you my son, no need for the formality”, her words went deep down in Sungyeol’s heart, he felt happiness in his heart, something he missed so much after his mother’s departure from his life. “Now darlings, I need to go, anything just call me directly and I would never miss your calls, enjoy your day” with that leaving her lips, Sungjong’s mother left their side.

 

Sungjong turned to Sungyeol and smiled, he held his hand and started to walk in the hospital. passing some doors and people, Sungjong finally stopped in front of a door, knocking softly, he opened the door to reveal a handsome man, who was writing something down. The guy looked up and smiled brightly, “Sungjong-ah, what brought you here? I hope there is nothing wrong with you?”, Sungjong shook his head and smiled, “Nothing wrong Yunho-hyung, me and my friend came here to donate some blood”. Yunho, the doctor, tilted his head and gave Sungjong a confused look, Sungjong his lips and looked toward Sungyeol, “Sungyeol-hyung, can you wait outside for a minute? I need to tell the doctor something first” Sungyeol nodded his head and left the room.

 

Sungjong sighed and sat down in front of Yunho’s desk, “look hyung, I really need you to do me a favor”, Yunho smiled, “Sure Sungjong, anything I can help you with?”

 

“Look. I told Sungyeol hyung that we came here to donate blood, but, that isn’t the real reason why I brought him here” Yunho raised his eyebrow at the younger boy, “I want you to do a DNA test, I want you to check his DNA and you

already have my mother’s, I think you get what I’m trying to tell you here”

 

“So, you want me to see, if your mother and that boy are related, right?” yunho questioned him as he tried to let the words of the younger boy sink in his brain.

 

“Exactly”.

 

 

[With Myungsoo and WooGyu]

 

Myungsoo sighed as he walked behind the couple, they were walking around the city, enjoying a free day from everything, they passed by a café and ordered a take-away coffee and left to the park, they sat on a bench, Sunggyu cuddling Woohyun’s side.

 

“Gosh guys can you stop being all this mushy? I’m here if you didn’t notice! Stop ignoring my presence! You make me feel like ” Sunggyu rolled his eyes at his nagging friend.

 

“Someone is jealous hahaha” Woohyun chuckled at his boyfriend’s comment, who left the nagging boy frowning more than before.

 

“Gosh I hate you so much hyung” Myungsoo pinched Sunggyu’s forearm, causing the latter to yelp in pain.

 

“Yah Myungsoo, don’t pinch him” woohyun gave myungsoo a glare as he slowly rubbed his boyfriend’s forearm and pecked his pouting lips.

 

“I wont if he will stop being so mean” Myungsoo said as he rolled his eyes, “What? Hey it’s so who is jealous and annoyed of the fact that your boyfriend is spending his day with Sungjong, you either be nice or we will seriously leave you alone ok?” Sunggyu stuck his tongue out at the boy, who groaned and glared at him.

 

Woohyun chuckled and pulled Sunggyu closer, “stop it already guys, so what do you want to do?”. Sunggyu quickly stood up, took the coffee away from his boyfriend and friend and pulled them to the middle of the park, he left them there and run to get the basketball that was placed in a box at the park corner, he came running, and without giving them any warning he threw the ball toward his boyfriend.

 

Woohyun widened his eyes when he saw his boyfriend suddenly throwing a basketball toward him, a yell escaped his lips as he jumped to the side, he looked back at his giggling boyfriend, a smirk slowly appearing on his lips, as he ran back to get the ball, throwing it toward Myungsoo, who directly went to hide behind Sunggyu, who was trying to run away from him while laughing loudly. The boys were having fun and laughing loudly, the poor Myungsoo being the victim of the aggressive couple who were trying to hit him with ball. Soon enough, the three boys were laying on their backs, trying to catch their breaths, a small chuckled escaped the oldest lips, “waaah, its been a while since we run and played like this. Myungsoo smiled and rolled around placing his head on his friend’s forearm, “yeah it is, I miss the old days” woohyun smiled and sat down gazing at the sky, he slowly stood up and extended his hands to his boyfriend and friend, “come on, lets get up and have something to eat, before going back home, I don’t think Sungjong and Sungyeol will be out for too long, so by the beginning of the evening they should be coming back” the two friends amiled and took his hands and stood up and dusted their clothes. Once they got in Woohyun’s car, Myungsoo saw his phone on the seat and smacked his head mentally for forgetting it in there. He took it and checked the missed calls; he was surprised to see more than 15 missed calls from Sungjong. His heart started to race, he quickly dialed the younger’s phone. The first call Sungjong didn’t pick up, Myungsoo dialed him again, the younger, this time took it pretty quickly.

 

“H-hyug” Myungsoo was shocked to hear the other crying, its like Sungjong is out of breath, “hyung, I don’t kn-now h-how I-“ Sungjong talk faded as Myungsoo shushed him and said, “Sungjong I cant understand you, try to speak normally, breathe first, breathe, are you at your house?”, “yyes, c-come hyung”, “ok don’t worry soon we will be there”, Myungsoo didn’t give the boy any chance to say anything and told Woohyun to drive quickly toward Sungjong’s house, the moment he told him that Sungjong was crying, it freaked the hell out of the couple, Sunggyu was rubbing his face, Sungjong wasn’t someone who would cry easily no matter how weak he might seem, Sungjong was strong.

 

After driving for ten minutes, Woohyun quickly parked in front of Sungjong’s house, they barged in the house; they saw some maids standing at the side of the entrance of the living room, once they stepped their feet in the living room, they were welcomed with the sight of Sungjong in his favorite butler’s embrace, a crying mess.

 

“WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?” Sunggyu yelled to the maids, one of them said with a low voice, “we don’t know master, he came home like this”. Sungjong was now crying in woohyun’s arms, Myungsoo looked at Sungjong then toward the maids, he looked again toward Sungjong and slowly said, “Jongie-aj, where is Sungyeol?” he knew very well, that this concerned the missing boy, he wasn’t in the sight, and Sungyeol would never leave Sungjong’s side if he was in the public, he knew very well how much Sungyeol hates interacting with people he don’t know,. Sungjong started to tremble worse than he was, he looked up to meet Myungsoo’s gaze, he was afraid. “I s-swear I don’t know, w-we were a-and then there w-was this woman with fat boy and *gulp* t-two guys w-who were wearing b-black suits, I s-swear I tried b-but they were m-much strong-ger” he said with sobs filling the emptiness between his words that stabbed the latter’s fragile heart that started to beat faster than anything on this planet. Myungsoo was trying to maintain his anger, he couldn’t concentrate, he didn’t hear Sunggyu’s soft calls, he opened his eyes and punched the wall while screaming his lungs out.

 

“WHERE THE HELL DID THEY TAKE HIM TO?” Myungsoo’s loud shout took everyone by surprise, Sungjong started to cry harder, he didn’t know how he was supposed to answer, he doesn’t know anything, he was lost himself too, he slowly shook his head with a soft I don’t know escaping his lips.

 

“DAMMIT HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW? WERENT YOU WITH HIM?” Myungsoo couldn’t hold it any longer tears were filling his eyes.

 

“MYUNGSOO STOP IT! CANT YOU SEE THAT HOW IS HE TREMBLING? CALM DOWN SO WE CAN THINK PROPERLY” Sunggyu’s yell brought a pregnant silence over them. Myungsoo’s breaths were harsh, he slowly rubbed his face with his sweaty palms, he was afraid, and he knew for sure, that the woman was his stepmother.

 

“His stepmother” the three boys looked at Myungsoo with questioning look, “the lady who took him, she is his stepmother, the fat boy is probably his stepbrother, Shindong”

 

Sungjong looked down, he was mad at himself, it was all because of him, it was entirely his fault. “I’m sorry”

 

Myungsoo looked at the younger boy. He sighed and walked to him and hugged him tightly, “it’s alright”, “it’s not, he is somewhere we don’t know, how can you be sure?”, Sungjong’s sentence was full of sobs and hiccups. Myungsoo sighed but smiled toward Sungjong, “Sungyeol is stronger than you think, believe me, I wont say I’m not afraid, I am indeed, I’m afraid of his stepmother, you don’t know how awful she is, but knowing Sungyeol, he will be fine, lets calm down first, we will go to his parents house, wash your face first then meet us outside, we will leave in woohyun’s car” he patted the younger’s head and looked toward woohyun, who nodded his head and went outside with Sunggyu, followed by Myungsoo, a minute later, Sungjong came into their sight.

 

All of them went in Woohyun’s car, heading toward Sungyeol’s house. Myungsoo was silently praying that he would find them there. He was afraid and insecure of the idea of Sungyeol being in his stepmother hands.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hi readers ^^/ I'm back xD

Sorry caught up with something and then I was like I miss this place so I updated with a teaser!

to be quiet honest, I dont know how did I write it, the words wrote itselves xD

Ok thats a lie I wrote them but I dont know how I mean its like you know u,u never mind xD

This Chapter is longer than usual I hope I keep writing this much!

I hope you like this chapter and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a comment so I can be isnpired to write the next chapter and love you more and be more excited to write and oh well u,u just please post a comment T^T !! 

What will happen to Sungyeol? 

Please leave a comment and tell me your opinion !!

 

Thank you

-Kim Bada