Chapter 11

His enchanting eyes

 

Chapter 11:

 

Sungjong felt someone shaking him lightly, opening his eyes; he saw his mum’s smiling face. He smiled back and pecked her cheek, “Morning mama”. “Morning dear, wake up and take a shower, by the time you will come down I will be done with the breakfast. Moreover, today we will have lunch at the Kim’s house together with your friends parents”, after informing her little kid, Sungjong’s mother left his room to prepare breakfast.

 

Sungjong got up and went to get ready for today. By the time he came down, his mum was pouring for herself some tea. She smiled at him who ran and hugged her tightly, Sungjong’s mum caressed his hair and patted his back, “sit down and eat honey”. She went to the sink to wash a cup for her son, even though in the house they had maids and butlers, she always made sure of everything by herself, and she was the one who prepared breakfast and their silverware. “Mama, are you ready to meet him?” sungjong caught his mum off guard. “Who are you talking about Jongie-ah?”, “you know who am talking about mum, you know him well” sungjong sighed and started eating his food without saying anything more. “Once you are done we will leave to the mall and buy a gift for the Kims” Sungjong looked up to his mother and said, “why? Is their any event going to happen or?”.

 

“Not really, I just wanted to buy them something, better than going empty handed” Sungjong’s nodded his head but the, “then, can I bake cupcakes?” he looked at his mother with his puppy eyes. Sungjong’s mother laughed at her son’s cuteness and nodded, “seriously Jongie, sometimes I doubt whether I gave birth to a boy or to a girl”. “Ask yourself, you are the one who kept dressing me in those ugly princess dresses and told me how pretty I am, you should have raised me between suits and swords you know”. “Aish! Ok ok I got it, I am the one at fault for that, but hey, I wanted a girl so badly but then a boy came. I just couldn’t resist not making you wear them” Sungjong finished eating his cake and prepared himself to go to the mall with his mother.

 

“So what did you decided to buy for them?” asked Sungjong who was walking by his mother’s side in the huge mall. “I still don’t know baby, hmm, what do you think I should buy?” she said while looking around until a painting caught her eyes. “Jongiee what do you think of that painting? Isn’t it pretty?” she tagged her son’s shirt to grab his attention. Looking where his mother’s sight was at, Sungjong saw a painting of a mother holding her son so closely, both cheeks touching each other with a bright smile on both of the baby and the mother’s face. A faint smile appeared on Sungjong’s face, he knew how his mother would react whenever she sees a picture of a baby. His mother affection toward babies was so strong. Whenever she sees a baby, she would quickly go and pat his head, peck his cheeks or just wave toward them. All that because of one single person, he wish he can bring that person back to his mother. He just want her to be happy, even though she might be smiling and caring and everything to Sungjong, he knows very well how much she is miserable in the inside. He wants to do everything for her, and he is determined to do so.

 

They bought the painting and another that had a sunset view with trees and flowers for the Kims. When they arrived home, Sungjong started baking his cupcakes for his friends and for the parents.

 

“Mama, are you ready?” Sungjong came out of the kitchen looking for his mother, “Yes honey”. “Ok then can you please put the cupcakes in a box? I will change my clothes and come” he ran back to his room to wear another pair of skinny jeans and white shirt and light gray jacket (like the one he was wearing in weekly idol).

When he came back, his mother was waiting for him by the door, he ran to her and she linked her arm with his, smiling he guided his mother to the car and asked the driver to take them to the Kim’s house.

 

Through the whole ride, Sungjong kept patting his mother’s hand and smiling toward her, assuring her that everything will be fine. When they were outside the house, they saw Hoya and Dongwoo talking outside. Leaving the car, Sungjong and his mother went to the couple who hugged Sungjong’s mother and kissed her cheek. “How are you aunt?” asked dongwoo while placing his head on her shoulder, patting the boy’s head, she replied, “I’m great dear, where is your parents?” “they are inside, everyone is here and you are the last one to arrive”. “Aww, well, that’s because Jongie was making cupcakes for you guys”. “Seriously Sungjong, sometimes I doubt your gender” mocked hoya while shaking his head to Sungjong who stuck his tongue out to hoya. They went inside with a maid following them, carrying the painting Sungjong’s mother bought. When they arrived there everyone was on the living room talking. Sungjong and his mother greeted everyone and handed Myungsoo’s mother the painting she bought for them.

 

 

Sungjong looked around, everyone was chatting happily except two, Myungsoo who was sitting beside woohuyn playing with his phone, and Sungyeol who was sitting on a chair alone, staring at his lap. “What’s wrong with them?” whispered Sungjong to hoya, “I don’t know, non of us does, since we came they’ve been this way, Myungsoo didn’t even sit by Sungyeol’s side and never talked or uttered a word to him. Sungyeol is just like always, quiet” Sungjong sighed and went to Sungyeol side. Sungyeol looked up when he felt movement by his side, he saw Sungjong smiling, and he drew a small smile on his lips. No one of them said anything, Myungsoo’s mother stood up and invited them to the dining room, “lunch is ready, lets go and eat then we can have Sungjong’s delicious cupcakes as a dessert”.

 

 

Everyone followed the lady and sat on a long table, Sungjong pulled Sungyeol and made him sit between him and his mother, Sungyeol didn’t know what he was supposed to do, he didn’t want to sit between them, its not like he have anything against the boy or his mother, he was just shy. Sungjong’s mother knew why her boy did that, she smiled at Sungyeol who blushed and nodded his head. When the lunch was served everyone was chatting while eating. Myungsoo kept looking back at Sungyeol but never said anything or whenever he sensed the boy would look at him he would look away. Sungyeol saw a spoon filled with rice in front of his face, looking at his left, he saw Sungjong’s mother smiling while gesturing for him to open his mouth. With a slight blush and embarrassement, Sungyeol opened his mouth and ate what Sungjong’s mother offered him.

 

Sungjong was happy that Sungyeol was slowly opening up to his mother, Sungyeol would nod his head when she ask him or would open his mouth gladly when she offers him food. By the time they were done, they went back to the living room and went back to chatter with each other. Sungjong came to the living room followed by two maids holding trays with cupcakes, he started with the elders and gave them cupcakes one by one, when he was done with them, he asked the maids to leave the trays on the table between his friends. He noticed that there was no space for him to sit, on the couch, there was myungsoo, woohyun and sunggy, on a single chair, Dognwoo was sitting on Hoya’s lap, and on another single chair, the quiet Sungyeol was sitting there. He went to Sungyel side and sat on the floor, he laid his head on Sungyeol’s lap and closed his eyes. Sungyeol stayed silent for a minute, he looked at Sungjong’s face and noticed that the boy wasn’t smiling, Sungjong was his Dongsaeng and of course he was worried. Sungyeol’s palm landed on Sungjong’s forehead who opened his eyes when he felt the sudden coldness on his forehead. Sungyeol smiled to him and leaned closer to the boy so he can whisper to him, “are you tired?” sungjong shook his head and smiled toward Sungyeol. He suddenly stood up, grabbing the rest of his friend’s attention. He held Sungyeol’s hand and looked toward the rest, “I want to talk to Sungyeol for couple of minutes, please do not disturb, we will be in the garden” with that Sungjong pulled with him a confused Sungyeol.

 

He pulled the latter and made him sit on a bench beside him. Sungyeol wanted to ask Sungjong why did he drag him here with him, but he stayed silent and kept staring at his lap. “Spit it out”, Sungyeol looked up and saw Sungjong smiling at him. “Huh?” Sungyeol tilted his head not knowing what was Sungjong trying to say. Sungjong chuckled at his hyung act and said, “What happened between you and Myungsoo? You guys didn’t even look toward each other the whole time, I don’t know how was he able to stay away from you all these hours”.

 

Sungyeol didn’t know how to start or how to even explain what happened between them, “its my fault he is mad”. Sungjong nodded his head, wanting the latter to go on with his explanation. “I, its, I don’t know how to explain this, I” he sighed, his tongue was tied, he was mad at himself. “Sungyeol-ah, take a deep breath and start however you want to, I’m here for you, I don’t want you guys to keep on going that way, plus I have another surprise for you” Sungjong rubbed Sungyeol’s arm while smiling toward the troubled boy. Sungyeol sighed, “You see, last night-

 

-

When I unwrapped his arms and was about to stand up, I was thrown back to the bed and Myungsoo was on top of me, his eyes were staring into mine, I couldn’t look into his eyes, I looked at my left. He buried his face in my neck, his hands pressing tightly on my wrist against the bed. I felt his nose run across my neck up to my ear, “why?”. I can tell he was hurt, but I couldn’t say anything, his palm caressed my cheek, slowly making me look up to meet his face. His eyes were filled with tears, his fingers running across my cheek, slowly going up to caress my hair, I didn’t know what to say, I was choking my own saliva. I wanted to run away and disappear forever, but at the same moment, I wanted to hug him tightly and not let him go. He leaned closer till our nose met. “Just why? You don’t want me to get hurt? You don’t want to be selfish, huh?” he chuckled, and I knew he was deeply hurt, the way he was talking had a different tune, I gulped and looked away again, this time he gripped my jaw tightly, but not in a way he is hurting me. “Look into my eyes and say it if you can” a tear slid down his cheek, “Don’t you think that what you are doing is selfish? Don’t you realize that you leaving me hurts more than what the whole world would to me? Why Yeollie?” he pulled my wrists down to my side and wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly, I didn’t know what to say, I wanted to run away, ashamed. My face was buried in his chest, he was caressing my hair, sniffing it and mumbling. His lips touched the top of my head, slowly going down till my forehead, to my temple and whispering into my ears, “please don’t, don’t repeat it, it hurts so much” I stayed silent not moving a single inch. We stayed like that until morning came; he unwrapped his arms and went to the bathroom without any single word. The whole day he wont even look at me, I don’t blame him, he was deeply hurt, and I know I was the reason behind it, but I really didn’t want him to get hurt because of me, he was bearing too much already. How can I not think that way, when I saw how my stepmother treated him, I would be lying if I didn’t admit the fact that I love being in his embrace, but its like fate is playing his game and I cant win.

 

-

 

A deep sigh escaped Sungyeol’s lips, tears filling his eyes, but he didn’t want to cry. Sungjong pulled the latter into his embrace rubbing his back, whispering comforting words into his ears. “Sungyeollie, you cant do that, Myung hyung really loves you, he even planned of proposing to you so quickly because he was scared someone would kidnap you from him, he would do anything to make you stay, just in this Sungyeol, just in this matter, act selfishly and grip onto your love, don’t give up on him, I know you love him too but don’t ignore your needs for love and care. We all need to feel that we belong somewhere; we all need the love that will keep us alive. Just once, fight against the world and stand up for what you want, don’t be weak, you have us here around you, all of us are here for you”. Sungyeol gripped Sungjong’s shirt tightly, sobbing in the latter’s embrace. Sungjong slowly pulled away and wiped Sungyeol’s tears and smiled, “lets go and have something to drink, hmm?”. Sungyeol just sighed, even though he had let out his trouble, he was still bothered, because he know Myungsoo won’t talk to him like before, not after what happened. Sungjong gripped Sungyeol’s hand and dragged him to the living room where everyone was, “Auntie, can you ask the maid to make coffee for us?” Sungjong gave his best aegyo to Myungsoo’s mother. Myungsoo’s mother pinched Sungjong’s cheek and laughed, “How can I say no to our cute little boy” Sungjong pecked her cheek and ran back to his friends, he left Sungyeol there and went to the kitchen to ask the maid to add water too. When he came back, he saw Sungyeol sitting on the single chair, he gustered for him to stand up, Sungyeol looked confused and didn’t get what was Sungjong asking him exactly. Sungjong rolled his eyes and pulled Sungyeol up and sat on the chair after pushing Sungyeol on Myungsoo’s lap, “hold your boyfriend, I don’t want to sit on the floor, and I bet he wanted to sit there since long time ago” Sungjong smirked at Sungyeol who blushed and looked down. Myungsoo who saw what happened smiled and tightened his arms around Sungyeol’s waist. Sungyeol turned to his side, so his side would be leaning against Myungsoo’s chest, he leaned his face closer and sniffed Myungsoo’s scent and whispered, “I’m s-sorry Myung-s-soo, r-really sorry” he couldn’t restrain his tears from falling, he buried his face deeper in the latter’s neck. Myungsoo who was shocked by the sudden act of Sungyeol, turned him around so he was facing him. Sungyeol didn’t pull away but hugged Myungsoo tighter, Myungsoo smiled, for the very first time that day and rubbed Sungyeol’s back. “You don’t want to miss the delicious coffee, do you?” Sungyeol slowly pulled away but didn’t move. Sunggyu gave Myungsoo a cup of coffee, who handed it to the pouting boy sitting on his lap. Smiling at the latter’s childish act, Myungsoo pecked Sungyeol’s cheek and said, “drink it before it gets cold”

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chapter 11 is up !

So what do you think guys?

Dont forget to leave a comment and again, what is your fav genre?

I have a certin plot that I wanna write so badly but I wont until this one is done

This story is almost done, couple of chapters left.

Again, Please leave a comment

 

Thank You

-Kim Bada