Chapter 5

His enchanting eyes

 

Chapter 5:

 

Myungsoo woke up with a huge grin on his face. He kept glancing toward his phone, he wanted to check it so badly. But he was afraid there wont be any text from SungYeol, his grins turned into a frown, what if SungYeol really didn’t send him a text? SungYeol should be awake by now, his classes’ starts before his own. He grabbed his phone and took a deep breath, calm Myungsoo, if he didn’t just send him one, maybe he is not used to it or he forgot. Pressing the home button, Myungsoo frowns became deeper; his textbox was empty. Groaning he decided to send a text and see if SungYeol will reply to his.

 

From; Prince Myungel ♕

Morning princess ;)

Don’t forget your breakfast and good luck in your school!

See you tomorrow!

 

He left his phone and went to take a bath. When he checked his phone, there was a text from Sungyeol, an ear-to-ear smile came across his face when he saw it and quickly opened the text without wasting any second.

 

From; Yeollderela ♔

Morning ahjusshi and stop calling me princess, I’m a man! And sorry didn’t send the text because I woke up late and had to rush to school, I cant be late for my classes they are more important! And yeah, will see you tomorrow hahaha

 

 

From; Prince Myungel ♕

You are MY princess :p, and yah! Are you saying you skipped breakfast? Are you an idiot? Aish you! You will regret skipping breakfast, I will show you what Myungel will do! And that will, for sure, make you learn how to not skip breakfast.

 

 

From; Yeollderela ♔

Oh god what did you eat for breakfast? Cheese? I told you I had no time to! And stop texting me! I’m in class aish!! I wont reply to whatever you send until I’m done with school!

 

From; Prince Myungel ♕

Don’t reply and pay attention! I don’t want my future wife to fail, you need to succeed and join woollim and be with me there, all day all night :p

 

SungYeol saw the text but decided to ignore it for now and pay attention. He turned the phone silent and placed it again in his bag and went back to taking notes and listening to his teacher.

On the other hand, Myungsoo was smiling like a kid who just got a huge teddy bear and billion of candies. He grabbed his wallet and university bag and ran down the stairs while shouting his mother’s name.

He went directly to the kitchen knowing for sure his parents will be there like usual, and just like what he thought they were there, but having a shocked face after hearing their only son screaming in the early morning.

“Baby Myung, are you alright? And what’s with the screaming and that smile? You know it’s a creepy one dear” his mum said puzzled, not knowing what is exactly going in her kid mind.

“Mum” said myungsoo while looking into his mother eyes, then looking at his dad’s, “dad.”

“Yes myungsoo?” his dad replied after he heard his son calling him.

“I want to get married” and a crashing voice was heard, his mum let go of the cup she was holding, making it crash into pieces and the coffee to spill all over the floor.

“Honey” Myungsoo’s mum looked toward her husband “did I hear it right? Did Myungsoo just said that he want to get married?” her husband was looking at Myungsoo, he was still in shock after what he heard from his son.

“Yes dear mum, I want to get married. In couple of months too” after saying that, his mum fell down unconscious after getting shocked twice by her son in the early morning that she wanted to enjoy.

Myungsoo’s mum woke up and found herself laying on the couch in the living room, her husband on her right holding her hand tightly while caressing her cheek, on her left Myungsoo was looking at his phone and didn’t notice that his mum already woke up.

“Myungsoo, my dear” Myungsoo looked toward his mum, “Oh mum you are up” he went over and hugged her tightly burying his face in her embrace, “ don’t do that again, you scared me and dad a lot” he looked up to his mum pouting.

“What did you expect from me? My son came to me in the early calm morning and said he want to get married?” her gaze didn’t say she was mad, she was more like bothered. Myungsoo’s gaze fell down to his lap and he kept playing with his fingers, “ I thought you will be happy for me” he said with a low voice.

“Myungsoo” his father finally said while holding his son hand, “your mum is not mad or anything, its just the thing is so surprising, just last night you said you loved someone, you didn’t even date yet, and now you are telling us that you want to get married? And in couple of months? Care to explain to us dear? So we can understand fully what is in your mind.” His father said while rubbing the back of Myungsoo’s hand.

Myungsoo tightened his hand around his father’s and looked up to meet with his parents gaze. “To be honest mum and dad, its just, I really cant take him out my mind, he is all what I can think of, and I just want to pull him and embrace him tightly. I want to protect him and keep him by my side all the time, I want him to be mine, only mine”

“aww my baby is really grown up now” his mother said while pinching Myungsoo’s cheek making his face turn to a crimson red. “Honey, I don’t mind it, anytime you want to get married I’m fine, but I need to meet him first and talk to him, I didn’t even get the chance to see him and see how handsome that guy that made my son turn this way” Myungsoo chuckled at his mum and rested his on her shoulder and said, “then mum can we go today? Please please please?” he tried to convince her with his puppy eyes and adorable pout.

“How can we just decide now? You didn’t even talk to him, did you” Myungsoo shook his head then looked toward his father and gave him his best aegyo, “dad, just call Mr. lee and tell him you will visit him tonight for some personal matters please dad please”.

“Hold on young boy! Are you saying that you will propose tonight? You didn’t even prepare a suit or a ring or whatever thing they do!” his father answered trying to find any reason to delay the meeting.

“Dad I wont do these stuff in front of you, I will do it alone with Sungyeol later on, but lets make today’s one is the start, what if someone proposed and stole him away from me? Mum if that happened you wont see me ever again” Myungsoo pouted and sniffed trying to make his mum be on his side, knowing very well that he will, for sure, win this argument.

“OMO! No baby no! your father will call his friend right now and tell him that we will meet them tonight and we will talk everything when we are there, just don’t leave mum’s side, you are my everything” she said while pulling a grinning Myungsoo into her embrace. Myuungsoo hugged his mum tightly then stood up and kissed both his parents cheeks and left the house while screaming I love you and thank you to his parents.

Myungsoo drove off to the nearest coffee shop and bought a two croissants and coffee, after paying for the food. He drove off to Sungyeol’s school. It took him about fifteen minutes to reach there, when he entered the school while holding the bag, everyone was looking toward him, girls squealing at how hot and y he looked with those ray-ban sunglasses. Ignoring all of the whispers and talk, he grabbed a guy arm and asked him if he knew Lee sungyeol, the guy shook his head and told Myungsoo that he might find the guy in the cafeteria since it was lunch break and everyone is there. Myungsoo then asked him again to lead him toward the cafeteria which the other did gladly. When he reached there, myungsoo’s gaze kept roaming around trying to find that skinny tall handsome guy that kept running his head for the last couple of days. He found him sitting at a corner, reading a book, and there was nothing in front of him beside that, nothing at all. He thanked the guy and left him to sit with Sungyeol, everyone was looking at him with puzzled expression, why would someone as hot as myungsoo come here to see a person who is no one in everyone’s eyes? but Myungsoo cared less, he didn’t give a damn about what people would think. He slowly sat down in front of Sungyeol and placed the bag on the table with a thud, hoping it will steal Sungyeol’s attention from the book.

Sungyeol looked up when he heard some noises, his eyes grew wide there, in front of him was Myungsoo, with his smirk. “W-what are you doing here?” stuttered sungyeol not knowing how to react to what’s happening. Everyone was looking toward them, some with jealousy and some with curiosity. “Oh! I came here to get you your breakfast and it looks like you planned on skipping lunch too?” Myungsoo shook his head while still smirking at Sungyeol. “Its none of your business” Sungyeol replied while looking down blushing, he couldn’t tell to Myungsoo that his stepmother would never give him money to buy food at school, she wouldn’t give him money for anything unless something so great happened or someone broke a bottle on her head.

“Oh no honey, I wont let my princess starve!” Myungsoo said while leaning on the table and looking exactly in Sungyeol’s eyes and whispered with a husky voice, “you better eat all of this or I will shove it down your throat using my tongue” Myungsoo’s smirk never left his face, his smile appeared when he saw Sungyeol’s face turn so red. Myungsoo stood up but leaned again and placed his lips one millimeter away from Sungyeol’s ear and whispered again, “tonight, we will meet again, don’t be surprised, and you better not say no to what’s going to happen” Myungsoo didn’t forget to release a hot breath beside Sungyeol’s ear and brush his lips across his cheek lightly before leaving the school and go to his university wishing the day will pass by quickly and he would open his eyes to himself standing in front of Sungyeol’s house and his dad asking Mr. Lee for his son’s hand. Nothing was able to destroy Myungsoo’s happy mood that day, nothing at all.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woooh second update for this night \o/ hahahahahah hope you guys like it so far!

Thanks for everyone who subscribed to the story I promise to try my best and make it better!

If you guys have any comment about certain thing or anything just ask no need to be shy or anything ^^/

comment comment comment pleaaassseeeee /puppy eyes/ and leave your opinion ok?

Love you all <3

 

Thank you

-Kim Bada