Chapter 20

His enchanting eyes

 

Chapter 20:

 

That night everyone slept over again at Sungjong’s house. They were at the living room; the Lee brother’s mother brought a box full of Sungyeol’s thing when he was a kid. All of them were sitting in a circle, in the middle was the box, and most of the pictures were either Sungyeol with his mother or with Dongwoo. There was a picture of the two boys while playing in the bathtub while smiling widely at the camera, bubbles everywhere. Woohyun was the first one who saw it and couldn’t stop laughing; he passed it Sunggyu and nudged him while looking at Myungsoo. Sunggyu couldn’t hold his laughter too and passed the picture to Myungsoo. Myungsoo took the picture and laughed as well before waving the picture in front of his lover’s eyes while grinning widely at him. Sungyeol looked up when he noticed something in front of his eyes, when he fixed his attention on the piece that his boyfriend was holding he widened his eyes and was about to snatch the picture when Myungsoo pulled it back and stuck his tongue at Sungyeol. Sungyeol tried to take it again but Myungsoo was hiding it behind him. Sungyeol launched himself at Myungsoo making him fall on his back; he sneaked his arms behind Myungsoo trying to get a hold of the picture the latter was holding.

 

Sungjong looked at his hyungs and aughed, “you know, you can keep these things to happen in the room Yeol-hyung”. Sungyeol looked up at his younger brother while his face turning crimson red, he huffed and sat down properly, “I didn’t do anything, I just wanted to take the picture he is hiding! Its embarrassing”. Myungsoo laughed while covering his mouth, “`That is not fair, Hoya hyung need to see the picture”. Hoya looked at Myungsoo when he heard his name being called, “me?” he asked while pointing at himself. Myungsoo nodded and handed him the picture. Sungyeol looked at Dongwoo and said, “You are screwed hyung”. Dongwoo blinked and went to Hoya’s side; he widened his eyes at first but ended up rolling on the floor laughing. “Oh my god, you have this kind of pictures auntie? Hahahaha this is the most embarrassing thing ever”.

 

Sungyeol looked toward Sungjong and said, “Jonie-ah, you have my phone right?” Sungjong nodded his head and went to his room to grab Sungyeol’s room. When he Sungyeol got his phone, he smiled toward his little brother before taking the card out of his pocket and save the number that was written on it.

 

From: Sungyeol

To: Jihoon

 

Hi Jihoon-shi, its me Sungyeol ^^-

 

 

From: Jihoon

To: Sungyeol

 

Hey Sungyeol-ah (: drop the shi, we are friends right? Just call me Jihoon-hyung ^^

 

From: Sungyeol

To: Jihoon

 

Mmm arraseo Jihoon-hyung ^^

 

From: Jihoon

To: Sungyeol

 

Sungyeol-ah, can I call you? Its fine if you are busy.

 

From: Sungyeol

To: Jihoon

 

Yeah sure ^^

 

 

Sungyeol stared at his phone expecting the call, and within a couple of seconds the phone started ringing. He smiled and went to the kitchen to reply. Everyone looked at him while Sungjong grinned widely at his older brother, “that was Jihoon-shi calling, so sure of it” he quickly looked at Myungsoo waiting to see his reaction, just like what he expected, the boy was frowning deeply. Myungsoo was getting impatient as his boyfriend took too long on the phone talking to Jihoon. “jihoon-shi properly sweet talking Sungyeol-hyung and telling how beautiful he is and how much he miss him and how mu-“ before Sungjong get the chance to finish his talk, a pillow slammed right at his face. Sungjong pushed the pillow away to reveal his grinning expression at the frowning boy, “someone is jealous right here, though what I said was true”. “Shut up before I ruin that girly face of yours”, Myungsoo scoffed at the youngest who covered his face and shouted, “Its not girly you are just jealous I have a better skin”. “Kids enough with the Pickering or I will kick you both out” Sungjong’s mother said while glaring at the two boys.

 

Sungyeol entered the living room smiling, but stopped in his tracks as he felt the heat that was rising between the two boys who were glaring at each other and Sungyeol can swear, it felt like Myungsoo was ready to burn his brother into lashes. He walked slowly while eyeing the rest who had their eyes on him; he quietly sat down beside his boyfriend who didn’t budge and kept glaring at his younger brother. Sungjong’s gaze averted from Myungsoo to Sungyeol and smiled innocently toward his older brother, “hyung, who were you talking to on the phone?”. Sungyeol casually answered Jihoon-hyung without any kind of a certain feeling in his voice. Myungsoo quickly turned his head toward his boyfriend and leaned closer; causing the latter to back his body slowly, “why?”, he asked, a mere whisper while he stared at Sungyeol’s eyes. Sungyeol placed his palm on Myungsoo’s shoulder slowly pushing him away and straightening his back, “what why? He asked me if he can call me right now and I said yes” he saw the frown that came across his boyfriend’s face and sighed while rolling his eyes at him, “why are you giving me that face? If you are wondering what we talked about, it was simple, he just asked how I was feeling and how things turned out and blah blah you know, and by the way Sungjong, Jihoon says hi” Sungyeol grinned while looking at his little brother who quickly looked down at the picture that was in his lap as if it was the most interesting thing.

 

Sungyeol laid his head on Myungsoo’s shoulder and closed his eyes, allowing the scent of his beloved one to take him to dreamland. Myungsoo slowly smiled as his palm caressed Sungyeol’s cheek; his thumb tracing the latter’s jawline as he stared at the closed eyes. He looked toward the rest and said, “me and Sungyeol will head to bed already, good night”, Myungsoo shook the latter lightly. Sungyeol opened his eyes slowly and pouted, “I want to sleep Myung” he closed his eyes again and snuggled closer. “I know babe, come on get up we will go and sleep inside”, groaning, Sungyeol stood up lazily wishing everyone a good night and walked with his boyfriend to the guest room.

 

 

 

[Next Day]

 

“But mum, I don’t want to go” a whining Sungjong was in the kitchen trying to persuade his mother to let him stay at home and not join her in going to the company.

 

“No Sungjong you are coming with me and that is final” his mother left the kitchen and Sungjong smacked his head with the dining table lightly.

 

“Poor jongie not going to enjoy his holiday, he will need to go with his mother to the company to attend his training and the meetings with her” Sunggyu said while pinching Sungjong’s cheek and giggling at the frowning maknae.

 

“Its not funny hyung! I mean why don’t she ask Sungyeol to go with her?! Since he is the older, he is the heir of the company not me!”

 

“No way Sungjong!  I am not planning on taking over the company! That is absolutely not my thing” Sungyeol replied at his younger brother while entering the kitchen with his boyfriend walking just right behind him.

 

Sungyeol handed a cup of coffee to his boyfriend with a warm smile before sitting down on the dining table beside his younger brother.

 

“You don’t want to take over the company Sungjong?!” Sungjong looked up and gave Hoya a pout, “don’t pout and give me an answer, you do or you dont?”

 

Sighing Sungjong folded his arms on the table before placing his head on them and saying, “its not like I don’t, its just I want to do other things, I mean, I’m still young, I don’t want to spend my holidays and vacations attending these meetings and stuff you know, like I would start once I graduate from high school, I’m not saying I will be the chairman directly, I will work under mum and will attend everything with her since I wont apply for any university and just directly go to work with mum”

 

Sungyeol chuckled at his younger brother’s thoughts and caressed his head softly, “then tell mum that, or just for her sake attend the company with her for couple of days and then stop”, Sungjong looked up at his hyung pouting and stomped his feet childishly, “but I don’t want”.

 

“How about this,” everyone in the kitchen turned their gazes toward Sunggyu, “if you went to the company with your mother for this month, we will spend a whole week, only the seven of us, anywhere you want, without any disturbance from anyone”.

 

“ I agree with Gyu, whoever agree too raise your hand” Woohyun voiced out before raising his hand. Sungjong looked around and saw that all of them were raising their hands; he whined before sinking his head in his arms again and sighed. He looked up again and gave Sunggyu his puppy eyes, “you promise hyung? Anywhere I want?” Sunggyu smiled before nodding his head.

 

Sungjong’s mother came in the kitchen and saw 6 of the boys raising their hands; she gave them a weird look before questioning them about what they were planning. “Sunggyu-hyung promised that if I attended the company for a whole month with you, we will get to spend a whole week, anywhere I want, only the seven of us, no one else” Sungjong said while emphasized only the seven of us.

 

“But I didn’t say yes to it” replied Sungjong’s mother while placing her hand on her hips.

 

“But mum come on” whined Sungjong while stomping his feet, he looked around and gave him a pleading eyes. Sunggyu chuckled before stepping closer to the mother and her kid. “Ahjumma, don’t worry, I will be the one that will organize everything, from where we will stay to where we will be heading to and all the activities and everything, and I promise you that we will keep you updated” Sungjong’s mother looked around at the boys and sighed. “Know one thing Sungjong, I’m allowing this because I trust Sunggyu fully, so you better be careful”. Sungjong jumped on his mother and hugged her tightly while saying thank you million of times.

 

 

Sungjong and his mother were sitting in Sungjong’s mother’s office, her assistant brought coffee for the pair and told her that someone came to meet her. Sungjong’s mother told the worker to bring in who was outside. The moment the door opened was when Sungjong finally looked up from the papers his mother gave him to look at and study them. To his lucky unlucky day, the guy was no one else but Jihoon. He rolled his eyes before looking down again at the papers pretending that he didn’t notice him.

 

“Sungjong” the called boy looked up from the papers when he heard his mother calling him, “come and say hi” he sighed before placing the papers down and went near them, bowing ninety degree and gave him a forced smile, “nice to meet you again, jihoon-shi”, Jihoon smiled and greeted back.

 

“If you don’t mind ma’am, can I borrow Sungjong for an hour?” Sungjong looked at jihoon with wide eyes, what the hell is this guy thinking of?

 

“Sure. But please bring him back in one piece and not harmed hahhaha” Sungjong;s mother toward them before patting Sungjong’s back who groaned and looked at his mother, “I don’t have to go with him, you go mum, I prefer staying here finishing my work” he turned around and was about to head to the papers to continue his work, but he was held back by a grip on his forearm, he looked back glaring at the guy holding hi, “I wont kidnap you or kill you, plus this matter is related to the company, so its for your own sake” Sungjong’s mother poked his side and uttered to him to leave and that she will handle the rest until he is back.

 

Sungjong rolled his eyes before going to the hanger and grabbing his jacket, heading outside before Jihoon. Jihoon bowed lightly to Sungjong’s mother who smiled to him and nodded her head. He went outside and followed the younger boy smiling.

 

They entered Jihoon’s car and went to a nearby café. Sungjong was the first to leave the car, he wanted to go to the other side so he can enter the café, but unaware to his surrounding, Sungjong suddenly heard a honk before he get the chance to look around, he was pulled forcefully and his face was buried in a broad chest. He sighed before slowly pulling away from the grip, he looked up at the guy, with a taint of redness on his cheek, “t-thank you”, Jihoon smiled, “no need, but look around before walking in the street” Sungjong nodded slowly before moving away from the taller guy little bit.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahhahaha Yes I still remember that i have an unfinished fic its just i was busy and had to deal with several things,

plus i didnt know how to write this chapter.

I know this one is probably an awful one and useless its just i really dont know how to conitnue because Im kinda stuck.

One chapter left and the chapter after will be the link to the new story ! but i will need your help guys!!

I did NOT reread teh chap so ignore all mistakes and tbh Im so lazy to do so! yeah xD

 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! And share some of teh things you want me to include in the next story!

 

Thank you

-Kim Bada