Chapter 17

His enchanting eyes

[!!!!!!] BEFORE YOU READ LET ME CLEAR THIS !

This is a clearing chapter, I'm posting this chapter to clear something, and that is why its a short chapter but still read it!

 

 

Chapter 17:

 

[14 years ago]

 

A five years old boy was chasing a white rabbit in the backyard of the huge mansion. His laughter filled the place whenever he slipped and landed on his . He would stand up and run after the rabbit again. An old lady was standing under a tree while looking after the boy. He came running to her when he was able to catch the white rabbit.

 

“Ahjumma ahjumma look!” the boy was smiling widely while showing the old lady the rabbit. He was holding him from his ears and was swaying him while he was running around

 

“Baby yeollie, you cant do that, you will hurt him” the boy pouted at the ahjumma’s words but nodded his head and held the rabbit between his arms, hugging his tummy.

 

“Yeollie wont hurt white rabbit, yeollie is a good boy” he showed her his gummy smile, the ahjumma laughed at him and patted his head, “yes yeollie is a good boy, how about we go inside? Mama and Papa are probably back from work, and its time to have a shower then eat lunch, come on” she extended her hand for him to grab it, the boy smiled and placed the rabbit down before grabbing the old lady’s hand and went inside the house with her.

 

He was in his bathtub playing with the bubbles when a new voice from his room grabbed his attention.

 

A young boy peeked into the bathroom and squealed, “BUBBLE BATH! I WANT BUBBLE BATH TOO!” he came rushing in and jumped into the bathtub without taking his clothes off.

 

“Hahhaha dinosaur hyung you are here!” the new boy nodded his head and laughed, “Hi Sungyeol”.

 

“Oh my god Dongwoo you will get sick with your wet clothes on” the old lady came to take Sungyeol out the bubble bath to get him ready, but was greeted with the sight of Sungyeol’s dear friend in the bathtub with him.

 

“But Ahjumma I want bubble bath too!” the new comer, dongwoo pouted at the old lady.

 

Smiling, she made him stand up and take his clothes off, allowing him to enjoy some time with Sungyeol. She went back to get clothes for Dongwoo and asked another maid to wash his clothes and get them ready as soon as possible.

 

“Dinosaur hyung! You know today I played with the white rabbit that mama bought for me on my birthday! And he was running so fast but I was faster I caught him and he made me fall down on my !” Sungyeol was telling Dongwoo about his new rabbit and was moving so much that he kept splashing the water around and making faces, Dongwoo was laughing at the younger boy, he took some bubbles and put them on Sungyeol’s hair, who was laughing at the thing that his hyung was making with his hair.

 

“Prince yeollie, you have your crown” Dongwoo exclaimed while pointing at the messy bubble that were on Sungyeol’s head.

 

The old lady came in telling them to stand up so she can wash the bubbles away, the two boys whined and pouted, but eventually stood up.

 

“Come on, lunch is ready, if you were good boys and ate lunch, I will get you the new chocolate cake the chef had baked today”.

 

Upon hearing chocolate cake, the two boys smiled widely and told the maid to get them ready quickly so they can eat lunch and have their chocolate cake.

 

The old lady laughed at the boys and soon she was holding their hands while heading downstairs to take them to the dining room.

 

The old lady was feeding Sungyeol and Dongwoo was eating on his own beside them when Sungyeol’s parents came in.

 

Sungyeol’s mother went directly to her room and slammed the door with a loud bang that made Sungyeol flinch. His father came after and went to the kitchen to have a cup of water, he saw his son staring at him with his friend by his side, and he glared at him and shouted. Sungyeol’s eyes were teary and he was at the verge of crying, his dad left the kitchen and went to his room.

 

A soft sob escaped Sungyeol as he rubbed his eyes trying to make the tears disappear, dongwoo looked down at his plate. The old lady slowly pulled Sungyeol to her embrace and rubbed his back.

 

“Why is papa mad at yeollie?? Yeollie didn’t do anything bad” he said with a soft voice.

 

“Don’t worry Yeollie, Papa is just tired, at night he will be alright” the old lady whispered to him, trying to cheer him up.

 

Sungyeol nodded his head and sat back properly on his chair, pouting.

 

“How about I get Yeollie and dongwoo chocolate cake?” when the two boys heard chocolate cake, their eyes lightened up and smiled widely, nodding their heads to the old lady.

 

Sungyeol and Dongwoo were sitting in the living room playing with some toys when they heard louds shouts and noises from upstairs. The old lady came into the living room and took the boys outside, hoping they will be distracted from what was happening upstairs.

Sungyeol and Dongwoo were playing with the white rabbit when Sungyeol asked, “dinosaur hyung, why are my parents mad today?”, Dongwoo looked down and shook his head, “I don’t know Yeollie”.

 

The old lady called dongwoo, telling him that his mother is here to pick him up, Dongwoo and Sungyeol stood up, Dongwoo left the house and Sungyeol stood there waving at his hyung.

 

 

 

[With Dongwoo]

 

Entering the car, he saw his mother and another lady with a boy sitting on her beside her.

 

“Dongwoo honey, say hi to aunt Kim, and this her son Myungsoo” Dongwoo smiled widely and bowed his head until it reached his lap, making his mother laugh at her cute son, “Annyeong haseyo, Dongwoo imnida” not forgetting to laugh his famous cute laugh that made Myungsoo and his mother chuckle.

 

Myungsoo smiled and nodded his head, “Myungsoo imnida”.

 

“Honey, Myungsoo and aunt Kim will have a dinner with us, arraseo? Be a good boy” Dongwoo nodded his head and smiled toward Myungsoo who smiled in return.

 

“Dongwoo hyung, who is that boy who was waving at you when you came from that house?” Myungsoo asked while munching on his food.

 

“That is Yeollie, he is my best friend” Dongwoo smiled.

 

Myungsoo’s mouth turned to an O and nodded his head slowly, going back to eating his food silently.

 

 

 

[With Sungyeol]

 

He was walking upstairs to go to his room when he heard shouts from his parents room, he stood in the middle of the stairs biting his thumb, tears filling his eyes.

 

His father was the first to come in his sight he was holding a bag, he was coming down the stairs when he noticed Sungyeol, he grabbed his wrist and started to walk down.

 

Sungyeol was crying because his dad’s grip on his wrist was painful and tight. He heard his mother screams and looked back to see his mother crying face while calling him, he started crying while extending his hand toward his mother, but unfortunately, his father was pulling him strongly which made him vulnerable and unable to run back.

 

His father pushed him in the car and threw the bag in the backseat and started driving away. Sungyeol looked back from the window to see his mother crying at the front door with the Ahjumma hugging her tightly.

 

Sungyeol sat down crying and calling his mother, his father was reaching his limits with the younger boy cries he slapped him harshly across the face and yelled at him to shut up. Sungyeol widened his eyes, it was the first time his father had ever used violence on him, never ever he did these things, he was a sweet caring father, but this guy wasn’t the father he used to know. He closed the gap between his lips and tried to stay quiet, but he couldn’t hold back the tears that were running down his cheeks.

 

 

 

[With Dongwoo]

 

 

The next day, Dongwoo was sitting in the living room watching some cartoons when he heard the front door being opened. He quickly ran, expecting his parents or his friend Sungyeol. But standing there was his new friend, Myungsoo smiling shyly at him while holding a bag close to his chest.

 

Dongwoo beamed happily and pulled the boy with him to the living room, a maid came bringing some candies and biscuits for them.

 

“Eunhye-noona, why didn’t Sungyeol come today?’

 

The maid smiled, “I don’t know Dongwoo, maybe he will be late” with that she left them.

 

Dongwoo kept playing with Myungsoo, not knowing that last night was his last time to see his best friend.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Second update today because I'm such a nice writer xP

Hope you will enjoy this chapter ^^

Please leave a comment and tell me what are your thoughts ^^/

And one thing about the upcoming story,

it will contain the 3 pairing, and I might pair Jongie with someone,

BUT to be fair enough to all of them, every chapter will talk about one of the couples,

and like that, what do you think?!

and I'm thinking of an arranged marriage style xD!

it was inspired by a lot of fics and yeah, please give it loads of support and love dear readers!

/give everyone cookies/

 

Thank you 

-Kim Bada