Chapter 3

His enchanting eyes

 

MyungSoo’s side [His POV]:

 

I heard my mum voice calling me to get up, groaning, I stood up and opened the door and shouted back that I’m awake already. Closing the door, I started to get ready to leave for university. Walking downstairs, mum’s smiling face greeted me; I couldn’t resist not smiling back. I went to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her shoulder. “aigoo! Are you alright baby?” she asked with a soft voice, I nodded my head but didn’t pull away and stayed in that position. “Mum” I said, more like whispered. “Yes baby?” she said while caressing my hair. I looked up to her and smiled, to be honest, after I saw how SungYeol’s mother treated him, I was grateful that my mum wasn’t that type, my mum is an angel, she would never raise her voice, she would never lay a finger on me, she is always there for me, even if I didn’t say anything, she would come up and say that she knows I’m going through something, its like she can read me like an opened book. “I love you, I really do, you don’t know how thankful I am to have you as my mother! You are my everything, I cant imagine my life without you” I don’t know why I was saying these things, I didn’t even know that a tear escaped my eyes until I felt her thumb brushes over my cheek and looked at me with her worried eyes. “No mum, there is nothing wrong, I’m alright, its just, seeing some mums’ who would treat their kids like some kind of a trash make me thank god that I have you” I said before she even get the chance to ask me, I kissed her forehead and earned a giggle from her. “And here my baby being so emotional” she teased me while pinching my cheek. “I’m not a baby anymore, I’m a grown up man” I said while puffing my cheeks. “You will always be my baby” she replied while caressing my hair. We heard a cough and looked toward the door, to see dad standing there with a raised eyebrow, “I know you love your mum so much, but she is mine young boy, she is taken so don’t even think about it” my dad said while taking his seat on the table and started sipping his coffee. I laughed at his comment, my mum left y side and went to kiss my dad’s cheek and assure him that she loved him so much and that her love to me is purely a motherly love. I smiled at the scene in front of me, this is all what I need, a loving family. Immediately, my mind flew back to the scene, where SungYeol’s slapped him couple of times and pushed him to the wall, I couldn’t believe that there is a mother who would do that to her son, I mean come on, she cant seriously hit her son no matter what.

 

I left the house and went to my car; I started driving to my university. When I reached there, everyone was gathering in the auditorium. They had some kind of meeting with the students because they will be holding an event next week, where they will be taking the students who are voted to join our university around and make them more excited about it. They told me to look after the students who will be coming to the singing campus.

 

I wasn’t really excited about meeting new people or keep on talking and walking all day long, I would rather stay at home and sleep all day long but I couldn’t reject it. I had to prepare what would I be saying during the tour and I had two days left. Damn you new students aissh why me!!

The day went by and to be honest, SungYeol kept visiting my mind every while. I wanted to meet him again, but I didn’t know what to give my dad as an excuse for us to visit them. Aiishhh what have you done to me SungYeol!

 

When I finished my classes and headed back home, I saw my dad in the living room, I slowly approached him, not knowing how to start the conversation. I faked a cough and scratched the back of my neck, hoping my dad will notice my presence. I saw my dad left his gaze up and smiled to me, “Yes Myungie?”. “Dad, I wondered if anytime soon you will be going over to the Lee’s house” I said trying to sound as calm as I can. “You mean the family we visited last week?” he asked me, I replied with a nod. “Oh! I don’t really know, but I have a party tonight and they will be there with their son” he answered after couple of seconds of silence. “Which son?” I said while stuttering. “What do you mean which son? They only have ShinDong, he is their only son” my dad look changed to a confused one. I stared at my dad with my eyes wide open. If their only child was ShinDong, then who is SungYeol? What was his relationship with the Lee family?. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my dad’s voice once again, “Ah! Wait, I heard that Mr. Lee had another child, but from his previous wife who left him years ago, but no one heard about his previous wife or song from her since he got married again” my mind was filled with thoughts. I excused myself to my room to clear my mind.

 

Does that mean SungYeol is the son from Mr. Lee’s previous wife? Wait! That means Ms. Lee is not his mother, is it the reason behind her harsh treatment to him? Maybe she hates him because his father kept him even though his wife left him? Could it be true? But still, its not SungYeol’s fault! And how come his father is not doing anything about it! I mean, his room can’t be called one, his body is so pale and he is so skinny, what kind of treatment does he get? Only if I can take you away and pull you in my embrace and take you away from her, only if I can.

 

Without me knowing, I slowly fell asleep while thinking of SungYeol.

 

I woke up the next morning groaning, I looked at the alarm and saw its 9.30am. Sighing, I went to the bathroom to wash up and change my clothes. I went downstairs and saw my parents sitting on the table talking, I just went in and greeted them with a low hello and sat down. Dad gave mum a look and she shook her head, she came to my side and hugged me tightly while whispering to me, “What’s wrong dear? Are you alright?”. I nodded my head and buried my face in her neck while wrapping my arms around her neck. Dad came with a coffee in his hand and placed it in front of me, “your coffee little prince” I looked up to him and saw him smiling at me. I smiled back and took a sip from the coffee.

My mum sat on the chair next to mine and started caressing my back, “Baby are you sure you alright?” I looked up to her and sighed. “ I don’t know mum, its complicated” I looked down at the cup between my palms, staring at the light reflection on my coffee. “Wow, never though I will see my prince confused like this. Is it a girl running around your mind?” I choked and looked up to see my dad smirking. “What? No eew!” I looked away. “OMG is it a guy? Is he handsome or cute? Tall, short, think, chubby, big eyes or small?” mum cupped my face and kept asking me. I don’t know why but SungYeol’s image popped in my mind, without realizing, my cheeks started to turn red. I came back when I heard my mum sequel; I blinked and felt mum squeezing my cheeks and kissing my face. “Did you see his face honey? He is blushing! Oh my I need to meet this guy that did this to my ice prince! Never knew I would see him blushing like this over a guy!” my mum kept talking and went to dad, I looked up and saw my dad looking at me, I rubbed the back of my neck while looking down at my cup of coffee. “KIM MYUNGSOO!” I heard the sharp call from my dad stern voice, my head shot up and looked up confused. To be honest, I didn’t understand my dad’s expression and the sharp call scared me. Suddenly, he started laughing, I blinked my eyes, I didn’t get him, “Oh my god you should have seen your face you looked scared,” my dad kept laughing while holding his tummy. “W-what?” I looked at him confused. Dad stopped laughing and looked at me sincerely, “Now tell your dad who is he?” I didn’t know how to answer him. I rubbed my arms hesitating whether to say it or not, “its not like I’m really in love with him or anything, I mean I don’t even know him that well, we just met once, knew each other names, talked for a couple of minutes, its just, he looked so fragile and lonely, he looked like a lost puppy that is searching for somewhere to be welcomed and treated nicely, its just, I mean, -sigh-, I just want to go to him and hug him tightly and tell him it will be alright and that he can depend on me, he can trust me, he looked so fragile that I want to protect him from the cruel world he is living right now, I mean” another sigh escaped my lips and I looked up to continue talking to see my parents looking at me with a weird expression. “Honey, are you sure this is our son?” my mum said while still looking at me with that expression of hers, “I don’t know, its my first time seeing him that way” my dad whispered with a blank expression. “Dad, mum” another sigh came out while I looked down at my coffee not knowing what to say.

 

“Dear” I looked up to my mum when I heard her calling, “do I know him? Or dad?”.  I had an uneasy look on my face, I didn’t know if I can say it or not. I kept playing with my fingers that were lying on my lap, I knew my parents were waiting for me to reply but I didn’t know how to say it. I had a mixed feeling and I didn’t know if it would be fine to say it or not. “Give me some time please” I looked up to my parents with begging eyes. I saw my mum smile softly then heard her saying, “its fine, once you are sure of your feeling and ready to open up about the whole thing and want to talk about it tell us baby ok?” I felt her palm caressing my cheek. I smiled at her and nodded my head softly.

 

“Mm I think I will go and take a walk to the café at the end of the block or maybe somewhere else, anything just call me” I said while standing up. I kissed both of their cheeks and left the house while wearing my jacket.

 

I kept walking toward the café while blasting music and humming to the song. I entered the café and sat on a table beside the window. I called for a waitress to serve me a cup of cappuccino and a tiramisu cake. While waiting for my order, the guy I’ve been dying to meet the past week just entered the café. SungYeol, Im 100% sure he is SungYEol, he went to the counter and was talking to one of the waiters, the waiter nodded and left. He came back with a guy who was wearing a suit, SungYeol bowed and handed him an envelope. Was it possibly that he was applying for a job here or? The waitress came back with my order, I was about to stand up and head over to SungYeol when he turned around and our eyes met once again. His eyes, I couldn’t tear my gaze away, without realizing, I slowly walked up to him, and here I am, standing feet away from the guy that made a big fuss in my head.

 

“Hi” I tried to look calm and cool, but the nervousness was so damn obvious in my voice. He nodded his head but then quickly went out the café. I ran after him, I looked to my left then my right, I saw him running, I ran faster trying to catch up with him. Damn SungYeol why do you have o have long legs and run so damn fast.

 

I grabbed his arm and made him turn around and look at me, “why are you running away?” I tried to breathe normally while talking; I placed my other free hand on my knees while tightening my grip around his arm afraid he would run away again. “I need to go” he said with a stern voice, trying to free his arm from my grip without looking at me. “Look at me please!” I said in a begging voice. He didn’t, he looked away, I placed my palm on his cheek and made him look at me, “why?”. “You are hurting me” he whispering so softly. I loosened my grip, “at least give me your number.” I said hoping he would agree. “I don’t have a cellphone” he quickly answered then started to run away again.

 

“aish this boy” I hissed to no one and started to run after him, once I laid my fingers on his skin, I pulled him down and sat on his tummy holding his hands above his head. Leaning closer to his face, I hissed, “I told you don’t run away”. He looked away, I slowly loosened my grip around his wrists and sighed, “just give me a way to communicate with you and I will stand up” I said while looking down at his face. “We cant” he said, still not looking at me. “Huh? Not even an email? Phone number? Or I can come to your house?” I said while trying to come up with as much as I can of solutions. “NO YOU CANT COME THERE” SungYeaol suddenly shouted which made me flinch. I looked down at him, “W-why cant I?”, “ Just don’t, please! We will meet anywhere, just not in our house”. I tilted my head but agreed anyway, “when can we meet today?” I asked right away, don’t want to let the chance slip away. “Today? At the park 12am” he said, finally looking up. I smiled widely, “I will be waiting” I said grinning while standing up and pulling him up with me and dusted my clothes. “See you today” I said while running back home.

 

I didn’t realize I was wearing a huge smile while entering the house, I went directly to my room. And buried my face in my pillow and screamed, then started to laugh at myself for being such an idiot. We will just meet; it’s not a date or anything. Stop acting so gay MyungSoo get a grip of your self.

 

I decided to go shopping and get him a gift. It didn’t take long before I reached there and entered the mall. I seriously didn’t know what to get him, I wanted to give him something special, that whenever he sees it, he will think of me, yes, the ice prince Kim MyungSoo decided to make Lee SungYeol fall in love with him no matter what.

 

Walking around, entering shop after another, still confused over what should I get him, I sighed and sat down on a bench trying to think of something. an idea came to my mind, he said he didn’t have a cellphone, I should totally buy one for him, then we can keep talking all the time. “YES! A cellphone should do it” I said while standing up and heading to the electronics shop, slowly entering, I looked around, not sure which one to buy for him.

 

I ended up buying an iPhone for him I kept looking around the shop for anything to add for the gift but ended up not buying anything beside the phone and the number. I was so excited about the idea of talking to him everyday. I didn’t realize that I had an idiotic smile on me until I saw passers by giving me a weird look; I apologized and bowed before rushing over to my car.

 

When I arrived home and went in, mum and dad were sitting in the living room watching TV and chatting. I greeted them and sat on the same couch while laying my head on my mum’s lap after placing the bag on the floor. “What did you buy honey?” my mum asked me while caressing my hair. “Oh, just an iPhone” I closed my eyes enjoying her touch and smiling lightly. “Huh? But I bought a new phone for you like what, two weeks ago or so?” my dad looked at me confused. “Its not for me, it’s a gift for someone” I replied while trying to snuggle in my mum’s embrace, hiding my face that started to turn red. “Its not about the money or anything Myungsoo, but who give this kind of gift in their first meeting?” Mr. Kim asked while poking my side. Half of my face was still buried between mum’s arms while I looked at dad with my other eye, “its, mm, well, he don’t have a phone, and I know it will be so hard for us to meet, because well, it will be hard for him, I mean, like you see, its not easy for him to leave the house, at least that way we can still contact each other anytime” I buried my face back in mum’s embrace, embarrassed to look at my dad who laughed at my reply. “Oh! I will be out at midnight, till I don’t know when” I informed my parent while getting up and grabbing the bag, heading to my room. “What? Midnight? Are you crazy?” my mum said while walking behind me, confirming what she heard. “Yup mum, midnight” I said while placing the bag on my bed, taking off my shirt and opening my closet to take out a shirt and a boxer to change into after taking a shower. “Why so late? How can I be sure you will be safe alone at that time outside! Huh!” my mum kept nagging at me trying to convince me to change the timing. I gave her my puppy teary eyes and kept telling her how it’s the only way I can meet him and I promised her that next time it will be in afternoon or morning, no late dates.

 

After getting the ok from my mum, I laid on my bed, downloading the apps and what so ever in SungYeol’s phone, not forgetting to save my number under “Prince Myungel ♕ ”. I chuckled on my own cheesiness, what the hell Myungsoo? Prince Myungel? Can you be any cheesier? .

 

I looked at the clock, its still early I have enough time, I decided to take a nap for now, covering myself with the blanket, I couldn’t stop myself from smiling, knowing that in another couple of hours I will see his face again.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

sorry for the late update, but I was away for couple of days so I couldnt update ^^"

Im sorry if its still not interesting but Im trying my best to make you guys enjoy it -

Hope you like the chapter ^^

I will try to update tomorrow or the day after, and yeah next chapter is the meeting \o/

I know you just want them to meet already and you want MyungMyung to kidnap Yeollah but why the rush xD

Leave a comment please /puppy eyes

 

Thank you ^^ 

-Kim Bada