Chapter 21

His enchanting eyes

 

Chapter 21:

 

Sungjong was rubbing his palms together slowly, eyes looking at the clock hanged on the wall every now and then. His tongue running across his plump reddish lips wetting them as they kept getting dry every minute passed by. He fidgeted with his phone while sighing. Everyone in the living room is so engrossed with the variety show that was airing, Weekly Idol, when the doorbell rung. Sungjong instantly stood up, grabbing everyone’s attention.

 

“Ehm I will uh o-open the door” he said while pointing at his back, where the door was. Sungjong’s mother raised her eyebrow, Sungjong fidgeted on his spot before his lips and turning around. Sungjong stood in front of the door; he inhaled and exhaled before plastering a smile on his face. Opening the door, he was greeted with the sight of the profile view of the man he used to dislike, take a note, used to, past tense. The figure that was holding a bouquet of Gardenias turned to his side so he was fully looking at Sungjong who was biting his lips, trying to restrain himself from smiling like an idiot. Jihoon smiled toward the younger, “hey”. Sungjong’s grip on the doorknob tightened as he tried to keep himself composed in front of the latter, “hey to you too, ehm come in” he said while opening the door wider, giving Jihoon a bigger space so he can pass.

 

When Jihoon entered the house, he stood there as Sungjong closed the door and looked at him while rubbing the back of his neck. None of them know what to say. A fake cough escaped Jihoon’s lips, making Sungjong looks up to him. He smiled and handed the bouquet of Gardenias over to the younger one.

 

Sungjong smiled shyly and whispered a thank you to the latter; he brought the Gardenias near his nose, inhaling the enchanting scent. He pulled his gaze from the gardenias to the man standing in front of him. Both males were lost in the other’s eyes not noticing that someone joined them.

 

“Jihoon-hyung” startled, Jihoon quickly looked toward the source of the voice. When Jihoon realized it was Sungyeol, he smiled as the boy came nearer and gave the older a hug. “Whoa, these gardenias are so beautiful” Sungyeol brought his face closer toward the gardenias, but Sungjong held them against his chest and stuck his tongue at Sungyeol, who wiggled his eyebrows at the younger.

 

“Tsk this brother of mine, you left the guest standing at the door, don’t you have manners and invite him in? eesh” Sungyeol said while ruffling Sungjong’s hair, who pouted in return. Chuckling at the brother’s actions, Jihoon followed them to the living room.

 

When the three of them stepped in the living room, all of who were in there turned their heads toward the new comers. Myungsoo rolled his eyes when he saw Jihoon. Sungyeol who noticed his boyfriend’s action, smacked his lightly before speaking, “umma, Jihoon-hyung is here”.

 

The called man stepped further into the living room and bowed lightly. “Jihoon-ah come here dear, welcome!” she went to him and wrapped her arms around him, patting his back. Jihoon smiled and took a seat beside Mrs. Kim. Sungjong moved to sit on the single chair beside the couch that both, his mother and Jihoon were sitting on, placing the Gardenias bouquet on his lap.

 

“Aww did Jihoon get you that son?” Mrs. Kim asked while pointing at the Gardenias on Sungjong’s lap. Sungjong’s cheeks turned crimson red while nodding his head slowly.

 

“Do I smell something in the air?” Dongwoo said while pretending to be sniffing the air, only to receive a cushion smacking his face, leaving the dinosaur look alike laughing at the youngest.

 

Glaring at his teasing hyung, Sungjong stood up with the bouquet heading to his room. Mrs. Kim nudged Jihoon side, smiling lightly, she pointed at Sungjong who was walking up the stairs. Jihoon smiled shyly before nodding and following the latter.

 

Reaching to the door of the room that Sungjong just walked into, he knocked softly. When he heard the faint come in, he lowered the doorknob, opening the door enough for him to get, before closing it behind him.

 

Jihoon didn’t find Sungjong around. Moving his gaze slowly, he noticed the large opened window, curtains moving slowly with the winds that invaded the silent room. He walked slowly toward the window, glancing at the balcony. He found Sungjong there, leaning his body on his arms that were folded on the balcony rail.

 

Jihoon smiled at the view in front of him before stepping slowly toward the younger, not wanting to scare him. Without making any sound, he wrapped his arms around the boy’s waist.

 

Sungjong flinched at the sudden touch, placing his palm on his chest as he turned his upper body around wanting to know who just back hugged him. His face flashed as he looked at the view in front of him again, not wanting to embarrass himself in front of the older.

 

He felt the elder’s hot breath next to his ear, “anyone told you how beautiful you are?”

 

Blushing deeply at the elder’s comment, Sungjong slapped Jihoon’s forearm as he whispered, “I’m not beautiful, I’m a guy, I should be called handsome”.

 

Jihoon chuckled before tightening his arms around the latter, placing his head on his shoulder, “Weirdly enough, you are beautiful, yet handsome, cute, yet y hahhaha”

 

Sungjong turned his body around and punched Jihoon’s chest not so lightly.  “Stop saying these stuff, you sound like Woohyun-hyung” the younger scoffed at the elder as he looked down, not wanting to let the other see his red face.

Jihoon laughed at the younger’s comment. His left hand crept slowly from Sungjong’s waist, up to his cheek. Jihoon’s palm caressed the soft skin, slowly mleaning his forehead against Sungjong’s, who smiled and looked deeply in the latter’s eyes. Jihoon sighed with a small smile, before whispering against the younger’s lips, “did you like the Gardenias?”. Sungjong brushed his nose against the latter’s before pecking his lips, “a lot thank you”. “Glad you did, how about we go and eat dinner somewhere?” Jihoon asked as his long fingers tucked Sungjong’s long bangs behind his ears. “Only if I get to choose were to eat”, Sungjong grinned. A chuckle escaped Jihoon lips, “anywhere princess choose”, he leaned down and pecked the younger’s forehead, “now change, I will wait downstairs for you”. Sungjong nodded his head as he slowly unwrapped himself before running to his closet to pick an outfit for his dinner date.

 

Jihoon headed downstairs and stood at the end of it, playing with his phone while waiting for the younger. The rest of the boys were heading toward the kitchen to have their dinner when Sungyeol noticed Jihoon. Smiling, he went to him and poked his side, “dinner is ready, come hyung and eat with us”.

 

Jihoon smiled as he apologized, “Sorry Sungyeol-ah, but not tonight”. Sungyeol pouted, “why not?”. Jihoon coughed and blushed lightly, “well, actually I’m taking Sungjong out for a dinner. Sungyeol grinned as he nudged Jihoon’s side lightly, “look after him well, and make him eat more, he is way too thin”, with that, Sungyeol moved back to the kitchen, announcing what he heard just now from Jihoon to everyone, making Jihoon face-palm himself.

 

Sungjong came downstairs wearing tight black jeans, light blue shirt underneath a black jacket, leaving the job of framing his body to his outfit. As they passed by the kitchen, they heard Mrs. Kim calling their names; they turned around as Sungjong’s mother came out the kitchen, with the rest of the boy’s heads peeking from the door.

 

Sungjong’s mother spoke first, “wont you have dinner with us Jihoon?”. Jihoon smiled sheepishly before answering the older woman, “actually ma’am I was about to take Sungjong out for dinner, I mean if you don’t mind of course”.

“Of course I don’t, take care both of you and enjoy your time together” she said as she patted her son’s back. Both of them bowed slightly before turning around to leave the house. When Jihoon opened the door, he looked back as Sungjong’s mother called him.

 

“Jihoon-ah, I don’t mind if you will go and make me some babies, you know” she winked at the older. Sungjong, who was blushing madly screamed, “MOM!!”.

Jihoon chuckled and winked back at her before grabbing Sungjong’s hand and went out the house.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Another update!!

Sorry! I know I'm not updating like before but its because I'm caught up with several things to take care of!

I hope you liked this fluffy chapter though i dont know how to write a proper one!

Dont forget to comment and upvote ! 

 

Thank You!

-Kim Bada