Chapter 9

His enchanting eyes

 

Chapter 9:

 

Opening his eyes, Sungyeol shielded his eyes from the bright light with the back of his hand. His surrounding was warmer than usual, way too warm compared to his last night, try to adjust his vision; he realized that he is not in his own room. Sungyeol tried to move but was pulled back by something wrapped around his waist, looking down; he saw a pair of arms tightly wrapped around his waist. The boy slowly turned around to be greeted by the handsome face that belongs to no other than Kim Myungsoo. Slowly, the memories of last night crept in his head, he remembered everything and he hated himself for it, he wished he didn’t, maybe, just maybe he can move on that way without suffering. A bitter sigh escaped his lips as he pushed his face more into the embrace of the latter, snuggling closer to the source of warmth. When reality hit Sungyeol and he remembered he has school that day, he tried to free himself from Myungsoo’s embrace but couldn’t because the more he tried, the tighter the latter’s grip became.

 

Sungyeol started to shake myungsoo and kept on calling him when suddenly Myungsoo’s mother yell was heard.

 

“KIM MYUNGSOO GET YOUR UP” startled, Sungyeol pulled the cover over his body when he heard the door being opened. Soon, the blanket flew across the room.

 

“MYUNGS-“ Sungyeol opened his eyes when Myungsoo’s mother yell suddenly vanished. Myungsoo’s mother was standing there, blinking, “Oh god! I totally forgot!” she bent down and patted Sungyeol’s head, “SUngyeol-ah aunt is sorry I didn’t mean to scare you! Its just this boy wont wake up”. Sungyeol slowly nodded his head.

 

“Aish mum! Why the hell are you screaming so early?” Myungsoo groaned while putting the pillow over his head.

 

“Myungsoo! You better get up and get ready! Did you forget that Sungyeol is here? He need to be in school soon!” Myungsoo’s mum left after informing Myungsoo that he would be the one taking Sungyeol to school.

 

Myungsoo suddenly remembered what happened last night, he threw the pillow away and pulled the skinny boy back into his embrace whispering to him a good morning. The latter only nodded his head.

 

Sungyeol tugged the end of Myungsoo’s shirt; the latter opened his eyes and smiled pulling the boy closer to him. “I need to get ready for school myungsoo” said Sungyeol, more like whispered.

 

Myungsoo sighed but nodded and freed the skinny tall boy. Sungyeol stood up and went to the bathroom to get ready, Myungsoo placed the clothes that Sungyeol will be wearing that day since he didn’t have any with him right now.

 

Myungsoo left his room and used the bathroom in the hallway to give the boy some privacy; he then went downstairs and greeted his parents who were having a small chat. “Where is Sungyeol?” asked his mother once he stepped inside the kitchen. “Changing his clothes, he should be here soon” replied Myungsoo as he took seat beside his father.

 

Soon enough, Sungyeol stepped inside the kitchen while looking down while holding tightly his shirt’s end. He didn’t know what he was supposed to say or do, he knew nothing. When he heard Myungsoo calling his name, he brought his gaze up to meet with the gaze of the guy who made his heart beat faster than normal. Myungsoo scmiled and gestured to Sungyeol to come and take a seat beside him, and the latter did so.

 

“Morning dear” Myungsoo’s mum kissed Sungyeol’s temple and placed a plate with some egg, bread and cheese on it. “Would you like fresh juice or coffee?” she said smiling toward the said boy. “Coffee please” his voice was so soft that it was barely heard by the lady. He ate just like what he did last night, and stayed there, silently staring at his lap, lost in his own world. He was brought back to reality when Myungsoo pulled him up and told him that they need to hurry if Sungyeol want to make it in time.

 

The ride to school was silent, they made it in time, and it took them about 12 minutes for them to reach the school. Myungsoo patted the latter’s shoulder to grab his attention, and he did indeed. Sungyeol looked to his left, “I will pick you after school, wait for me hat the gate, ok? We will have lunch together with my friends” nodding, sungyeol opened the door but before he stepped out he heard his name being called again. Looking back toward the other boy, Myungsoo’s lips crashed Sungyeol’s, it was a soft peck, no more.

 

“I will miss you, take care and don’t forget about the lunch” Sungyeol quickly left the car and ran to his class.

 

Myungsoo was happy, extremely happy and everyone sensed it just by looking at the way Myungsoo was smiling like an idiot while walking and greeting everyone who passed in front of him.

 

He asked his friends to meet him after their classes today, he told them that they will be having lunch together, but didn’t tell them that he will be bringing Sungyeol with him. The only thing that worried Myungsoo is what will Sungjong do when he see Sungyeol, he was curious of his reaction, especially after last meeting accident.

 

When he finished his classes, Myungsoo ran toward his car, excited that he will meet sungyeol again. Driving as fast as he can, it didn’t take long before Myungsoo reached Sungyeol’s school. He told Sungjong to meet him after school, so he will pick both on his way to the restaurant. He leaned his back against the car waiting for one of the two to appear. Sungjong was the first to appear in front of Myungsoo’s sight, he raised his arm to make the walking boy notice him being there. Sungjong smiled and ran toward him, he quickly hugged Myungsoo and asked him if he is all right.

 

Myungsoo chuckled at their youngest act and hugged him back; they kept on talking and didn’t realize that there was another person standing couple of feet away from them. Myungsoo fetched his phone from his pocket and dialed Sungyeol number, he heard the ringtone close enough, pulling his gaze up, Myungsoo realized that the latter was standing there since god knows when.

 

“Sungyeol you are here!” Myungsoo disappeared from sungjong’s right to wrap his arms around Sungyeol. Pulling the boy with him, Myungsoo introduced Sungyeol as his friend to Sungjong, even though Sungjong knows their real relationship. When Sungyeol realized that all of them would come together in the same car, he went to Myungsoo’s side, intending on taking the backseat and leaving the front one for Sungjong. To his surprise, Sungjong sat on his right in the backseats. He quickly dropped his gaze to his lap.

 

“Sungyeol” the called boy looked up to meet Myungsoo’s gaze through rear-view mirror, staring at myungsoo’s eyes fro couple of seconds made the latter blush. Myungsoo chuckled and continued, “we will meet my friends to have lunch just like what I told you, beside Sungjong, there is four more, Hoya, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sunggyu. We decided to have steaks fro lunch, is it fine with you?” Sungyeol just nodded his head and looked down again, staring at his mobile. Myungsoo sighed and continued to drive to the place where they decided to meet.

 

Sungjong tapped Sungyeol’s shoulder to grab his attention. Sungyeol looked to his right and saw Sungjong smiling while gesturing for him to give him his phone. Slowly, Sungyeol extended his hand with his phone lying in his palm. Sungjong took Sungyeol’s phone and did some stuff which SUngyeol didn’t know. Sungyeol retreated his hand and rubbed his palm on his thighs. His hands were sweating a lot lately. A poke grabbed his attention again, and he saw Sungjong giving him back his phone, when he looked at the screen he saw a new contact has been added to his contact list, “Diva Sungjong”. He looked up and smiled at Sungjong who winked back at him.

 

Myungsoo who saw what was happening chuckled and said, “Don’t ruin his innocence young boy, he is pure”. He smirked at Sungjong who was frowned at him but fought back and replied, “I just saved my number in his phone and I should be the one saying that to you, ert”. Myungsoo scoffed and said, “what did you write your contact name, Lemon Candy Boy or Smiley Boy?”. “YAH YOU KIM MYUNGSOO” Sungyeol flinched at Sungjong’s piercing yell and sank deeper in his seat. Sungjong who saw what happened to the latter glared toward Myungsoo and scooted closer to Sungyeol holding his hands and whispered, “I’m sorry, that jerk is always like that, teasing me just because he is older, I will show him, I will take revenge when we meet with the others, I will make sure Hoya teach him a lesson” Sungjong grinned at his idea and didn’t notice the boy trembling little bit. The whole ride Sungjong kept talking with Sungyeol who only replied with a nod or a shake of his head. When they arrived, Sungyeol got out the car and held the door for Sungjong, matter of manners. Myungsoo tsked when Sungjong stuck his tongue out to him, he grabbed Sungyeol’s arm and went ahead of him, leaving behind a frowning Sungjong and pulling a confused Sungyeol. When they stepped in, Myungsoo heard his name being called and knew exactly where their friends will be seated, like always, they liked the corners, more private and quitter. He smiled and went to hug all them. Sungyeol was standing in his place, until a hand came in front of his sight, when he looked up, he saw a guy who his eyes were so small, “Kim Sunggyu, the oldest between these boys” he smiled at Sungyeol who slowly shook his hands with Sunggyu. A boy came and wrapped an arm around Sunggyu’s waist and extended the other. “Nam woohyun, this hamster boyfriend” Sunggyu blushed when woohyun revealed their relationship without any worrisome. Sungyeol just nodded his head and smiled, Myungsoo suddenly pulled him to his side and made him take seat. He didn’t pull his gaze up and kept playing with his fingers, until he felt two fingers underneath his chin pull his face up, Myungsoo was staring at him with his mischievous smile, Sungyeol face turned bright red. Myungsoo looked to the other people who were grinning at him, “Lee Sungyeol, last year in high school” he said patted Sungyeol’s shoulder. “Sungyeol, on my right, you know him already Lee Sungjong, then Lee Howon, but we call him Hoya, and that boy with thick lips and who look like a dinosaur is Jang Dongwoo, Hoya’s boyfriend, and you better stay away from him, he likes grabbing butts, then Nam Woohyun, the greasiest human being you can ever find in this world, Kim Sunggyu, the hamster with the smallest eyes between us and happen to be the oldest”.  Sungyeol nodded his head and smiled little bit. “Myungsoo” all eyes went to Dongwoo, “is his squishy?” he asked grinning but received a smack from his boyfriend. “Dongwoo, do you want to die?” said Myungsoo glaring, Sungyeol realized they are talking about him, and that made him blush. “You’re so cute” said Sunggyu while pinching his cheek. “Wait, So Sungyeol is hyung to me?” asked Sungjong while looking to Myungsoo who nodded his head. “Good I’m still the maknae, maybe I can make Sungyeol Hyung be on my side too” he said while sticking his tongue out to Myungsoo who hugged Sungyeol and pulled him closer. “You little brat, Sungyeol is mine, he would never choose you over me, right Yeollie?” he looked at Sungyeol who was biting his lips, confused of what happening exactly. “Yeollie, if you kept bitng your lips like that, I will kiss you in front of everyone” the rest laughed at Sungyeol’s reaction, who pushed myungsoo away and scooted closer to Sunggyu.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I know there is no much actions here but I promise next chap will have more!

I just wanted to introduce the rest of the boys to Sungyeol and you know

Hope you like it and will try my best with the upcoming chapter

 

Thank You

-Kim Bada