The Party

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

After getting lectured by Miss Jae Mi for not wearing dress, both of you finally arrived at the place event. LATE

 

"SEE WE ARE LATE YAH JAE MI IF YOU DIDNT LECTURED ME JUST NOW I"M SURE WE-"

 

"Aishh arasso arasso mian neh?~" you bet she can't stand your voice~

 

You smiled at her showing that your are not really angry~

 

You were about to step in " OHMAIGAWFD JAEMI JIEUN AH BOTH OF YOU DID CAME SOBS I'M SO TOUCHED AFTER ALL THOSE YEARS" Haesung fake a tear and her laugh seriously sounded so damn fake.

" Pfft-" you was about to tell her that she sound very fake then this stupid Jae Mi cut your word AGAIN for the umteenth time!!

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA Aniyo something happened on the way" JaeMi glanced me a bit and signalling me to cool down.

 

"Oh is it, its okay lets come in~" She brought us in which You RELUCTANT TO STEP IN HER HOUSE IF NOT BECAUSE OF JAE MI SECRETLY PULL YOUR HAND

 

"Have fun both of you I've got some guest to serve. " that told us while walking away.

*

"Jus go eat, I know you are craving for it kekeke~I will just walk around.. find me if you done eating, I will eat later." JaeMi told you after she notice you are glancing at the food bar while talking to her.

 

"Hehehe~becareful okayy?" She just give you a small nod then walk towards the back garden.

 

Hmm what should I eat first? There are so many food I want to eat! Yum yum ! You your lips while taking a plate ready to start taking those delicious things..

 

Some guest you didn't really recognize were glancing at you judgingly when you done taking two plate of food. Well, you can't blame them you jus can't resist those food.You took all types of food that you think they are deliclious so you hav to take two plates.But ofcause you know the limit but those high-class people think its too much for a girl.But oh well, you don't give a damn about it.

 

you were about to finsih the last piece of watermelon when you saw JaeMi walked pass chatting with a guy..its look fammiliar but you cant remember who he is.

 

OMFG who is he? wow they look good together and woah she is fast ~Hohoho Having a BOYfriend already?

 

_____________

 

'Gosh why the hell this party is so Boooooooooriing and ..where is JaeMi? Is she alright? omg its not goin to happen again... rite...?

 

"OH MAI Gawd dont scare me like tha- wat the hell are you doing here?"When you were about to search the rooms upstair someone tapped your shoulder and it was the ... jerk.

 

"To borrow toilet"

 

"oh.Wat? You come here to borrow toilet?!"

 

"Walao you stupit. Isn't that obvious I come for the party? "

 

"oh okay..wat is Walao??? and have you seen JaeMi around?I cant find her.." oh no you hav a bad feeling..

 

"Well you will found out one day..She is the one call me find you. Let's go to the back garden." Luhan begin to walk downstair while pulling your wrist again. With a relieve, you follow him without realising he is holding your wrist.

 

____________

 

"Eunnieee~ sorry i met Sehun jus now when i was about to find you.Here.. take this thing.. Light it and point it toward the sky! Fireworks is about to begin..oh gosh i hav to go to the toilet urgh why now...btw enjoy the fireworks!~"JaeMi giv you a wink and rush into the house.

 

You hav to find a lighter since JaeMi didnt giv you a lighter. Someone shove a blue lighter to you when you wete about to turn around.

 

"Oh..thanks.How did yo-" Its Luhan again.

 

"Excuse me!~" Haesung push two of you apart when Luhan was about to say something.Two of you look annoy..EXTREMELY Annoy but that ignore it.

 

'Pfft stupit ..you look so fake

 

'pop'pop'pop'pop' ..Colourful fireworks is forming in the sky and you haven't light up yours. Even that on the left side of you and that jerk beside her have lighten theirs and are watching the beautiful fireworks.

 

'Wat the... that stupit jerk giv me a lighter that has NO fuel. Oh god can you kill him?okay sry im jus joking around HAHAHAHAHAz

 

You are jus holding your firework thing while enjoying the beautiful scene up in the sky. Suddenly you notice a girl on your right who is one of Haesung followers cursing to herself, because her firecracker jus 'pop' a few times and its stop popping.

 

You were about to continue watching the sky when the girl is checking herfirecracker and its shooting hole is pointing at you. Suddenly you saw something sparkling shooting out and that time your mind become blank.

 

'Oh no...its goin to be pain! huhuhuhu..

 

"Ah! Yah Kim JiEun why are you doing this to me?! Its Hurt!"

 

'OUCH.Its Pain like HELL....wait wat?did someone said i hurt her?

 

You slowy open your eyes and saw the girl who accidentally shoot you is looking at you. She looks panic and she looks like had made a decision and quicklu rush toward you..

 

Oh not you.. she rush passed you while secretly look at your injuries left shoulder. The firecracker had shoot pass you on the left shoulder.You turn around and saw Haesung on the floor with Luhan squatting beside her. Then, you saw a small part of injury on Haesung right arm.Her injury is smaller than yours since the firecracker is pointing towards you not her.Like A LOT smaller.

 

Everyone look at you like a freaking murderer because they can't see your injuries since you are wearing a black T-shirt PLUS it was dark outside. Not to mention all of them are looking at Haesung small injuriy like looking at a horrible car accident.

 

' wtf? Are their eyes so small until they cant see my injuries.URGH I WANT TO STAB Someone! Ouch.Thats hurt a lot.

 

"Why Jieun? why? I see you as a good friend. Why did you do this to me?" sniffing sound can be heard from Haesung

 

"Wait! Wat? I didn't do anythi-"

 

" Why are you like this, Jieun? I am dissapointed. I kmow you don't like her...well me too But i never thought you will do things to hurt people. I never thought you hav a cruel heart." Luhan cut you off and he help Haesung up while looking annoy by jus touching her.

 

"Wat?I didn't do anything!" you shouted but everyone still looking at you like looking at a murderer and Luhan , that jerk jus walking away while supporting the oh-so-hurt .You felt VERY annoy because they jus blame you for doing nothing.

 

"oh okay.. wat happened?"Miss Park jus found her way to you.

 

"I want to go home now."

 

"Err... ohkayy.." JaeMi felt the 'This Girl Is On Fireaa~~ aura around (A/N: hehehehe its a song ㅋㅋ) you. So, thats mean its time to shut up. A maid kindly send two of you out and she looked guilty. Well..of coarse, she saw the whole incident.

 

JaeMi saw your injury and insisted you to go to the clinic but you just shoved the unlighten firecracker and the lighter wif no fuel to JaeMi when your mother reached her house to pick you up.

 

 

 

---

 A/N: Omgawd 10 subscriber~~ Love you guys <33