The truth

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

 

 

 

" Argh I forgot to wash my hair last night!" You woke up by the third bell of your alarm clock, showing 7:30, which is supposed to be normal for you. Howver, since you got yourself a boyfriend, you suddenly become aware of the way you look, your outfit and everything. You frown, not knowing what to do at the very last minute. You were about to enter the shower when your phone rings.

" Hello-"

" Jagi! I'm almost there, I'll wait for you outside the house like usual okay!" You wanted to decline, but he was so quick to hang up first, leaving your mouth open in front of your bathroom.

" BUT I HAVEN'T EVEN TAKE MY SHOWER YET!" You quickly take a bath, wash your hair, dry it, wear your clothes, with that you dash to your kitchen to grab something to eat. 

" Ding-dong~" You were just opening the packet of ramyun when your doorbell was rung. Damn, that guy is fast. You run to the door and let it open and rush back to the kitchen. These days you're having stomach problems because you kept skipping breakfast.

" Yah, you didn't even welcome me!" Luhan walk into your house casually. All of the memories last night came flooding back so fast like you've been thinking about it the whole night, you could remember every details of it. You feel a rise of heat in your face.

Okay, Ji Eun, calm down, you need to calm your up and just act normal. Okay? Okay.

" Ahh!"  Luhan startled from behind making you jump in shock." Yah Luhan! What was that for?" You hit him.

" I've been caling your name 5 minutes ago, you didn't give me any response."

" Really? Well.." You try to think of something as you fill the pan with water, ready to cook your breakfast.

" Still living in yesterday's memory?" He smirked at me. 

" Pfft-please.."

" What, I was thinking about it last night too! Don't need to be so shy about it, we're dating right?" How can be so normal about this? I'm exploding inside??

" Right, yes! Gosh, I'm so hungry~"

" Here, bought you some pancakes from my house. Eat, I know you've been skipping your breakfast." He cup your cheeks, teasing you.

" Luhan!" You feel touched that he brought food, aigoo he sure knows how to make a girl happy.

" Are you touched?" I nod vigourously at him, while pouting, really showing him my gratefulness.

" Then, kiss me here!" He points his lip.

" No, it's too early, yah ert!" You turn your attention to the pancake, ripping it into pieces.

" Kim Ji Eun, your mind tsk tsk so not innocent, what are you thinking, ripping those precioud food." Luhan look at me, I look at my food only to see it's ripped, I feel bad for it.

" WH-what was I thinking..." My face instantly is replace with a hint of rose colour, I gulp my saliva. 

" You..know..we can.." Luhan slowly lean in closer to you, his husky voice whispering into your ears, send tingles to your stomach. You need to get used to it damn it.

" ALRGIHT I'm done eating, let's go! We're late for school!" In a blink of an eye, I am already waiting for him in front of my house. I rub my weak heart to soothe it.

" Ji Eun~~~" 

" Yah, faster, we're so gonna be late. Do you want to get detention?" You're trying to pull Luhan to get him to walk, he is making himself heavy!

" Detention with you is fun!" His eyes lit up, making the flowers inside me grows rapidly. I can't help but to break into a laughter.

Her giggles are like the wind, the water, and a thousands of songbirds singing together. Luhan thought.

" Stop the nonsense Luhan, let's go~WHy are you heavyyy?" Still, trying to move that big baby from the ground. 

" Only if you kiss me." I stop and give him are you serious look, I lean in closer to him, cupping his cheek, my lips met his, but it was only for seconds and I broke it off.

" There you go." I pull his arm again, this time he's moving. His face is plastered with a huge grin, he just couldn't hide his feelings. They're both so alike.

"You should hold it like this.." Luhan took my hand into his, lacing our fingers. He bring it up and show it to me.

" This is so embarassing!" You hang your head low, but feeling very giddy inside of course, you need to adjust with your new life.

" Get used to it..I don't know when I'm going to attack you-"

"ert!"

" You mean you like it?"

" Crazy!" 

" Only crazy for you~" He pushes a few strands of your hair to the back of your ear and whisper to you.

"Luhan!" You pout him, showing him you're dying with all the sweet talks he gives you.

" Your awesome, handsome, talented boy-" I gave him a peck to shut him off. Which did startle him.

" You can't do that and run away!"

" Ji Eun!"

" I want to kiss you too~~"

I stuck out my tounge, giggling because my boyfriend is so cute." Catch meee!" You skip to the bus stop with him chasing you. 

" 103990192012 kisses if I gotcha!" 

 

" Hey babe~" Luhan slung his arm around you, affectionately.

" Hey! Don't startle me like that!" You elbow him, pretend to hit him hard in his chest.

" Ouch, your boyfriend is-"

" A loser!" Liking the reaction he gives me, everytime I tell him stuff, clapping my hands, barely could breathe from laughing.

" Let's eat, aren't you hungry?" He touches his stomach and pout.

" Aigoo, my boyfriend is hungry?" He nods like a kid." Me too! Let's eat~~Kajaaa!" 

Both of us got our food and walk to our table, greeted by our noisy friends. What else is new?

" You guys really look like you're dating, now that both of you even get your food together!" Tao suddenly burst out, while trying to get away from Baekhyun, because he stole his fries.

I only smile, looking at Luhan, we share the same thought.

" Guys, sit down already!"

" Alright, alright~"

I sat down, only to notice, there's one people missing.

" Guys, where's Kai?"

" There." Chaneyol who's been so into his food, suddenly respond to me and point his finger to a certain table." Ditching us for his girlfriend." He said in a bored tone, like he expected it way before.

" Ah, that guys owes me a lot pfft!" I look at him, hugging Krystal and snuggling to each other. Oh god, even SeMi coupld doesn't do that. 

" Right, Semi ah?" I face both of them, only to get a dumbfounded expression.

" Birds who fly together sure stay together~" My eyes turn sheepish, I've officially give up on them. 

" What?"

" Nothing~"

" Ji Eun~~" Jae Mi tug my shirt, trying to know what I was saying. I only responed by laughing silently, earning a hit from her. They're seriously the most adorable, awww. 

" Babe.." I was talking to Jae Mi when Luhan suddenly crept from behind.

" Yeah~" You grab one of your fries, turning to him.

" Did you get them together?"

" Who?" I ask him, then I figured out."Kai and Krystal?" He nods.

" Of course your girlfriend did it? Why, you think I can't matchmake people?" I reply in a sarcastic way, for fun.

" Nah, Kai shouldn't do that, you're doing everything for your friend, just take care of your first, alright?" He stare at me with concerned eyes, his words instantly melt my melted heart. Is that even possible, my organs are disintegrating from his sweetness. I try to contain my smile.

" Aigoo," I hold his hand under the table." My boyfriend is so sweeet. I really want to kiss you now, but ugh we're in school." I pout.

" Don't pout, I might kiss you here.." I giggle over whatever he said.

Chanyeol be noticing everything. 

" No pda, I don't like it when couples do it in school, okiee?" You swing your intertwined hands under the table.

"If you say so, babe." He almost gave you a peck, but pull his body back, gosh you're too cute, he couldn't resist the urge.

Your conversation continues with him telling you something funny, and you'll giggle until your stomach feel the pain, your eyes tearing, him observing you. 

But someone just need to interupt. 

" Oppa~" Your mood is totally ruined the moment the voice comes in. 

" Oh, victoria?" Now that Luhan's dating you, he hopes to establish to everyone that he doesn't want to be really close with other girls, not that he's close with this girl, it's just that he's been helping her with her projects before she leaves for China. 

"Don't tell me you forget?" She whines cutely, which earn a few guy's attention. Not you definitely, you feel like punching her.

"Right, about that, can we talk again, as you can see I'm hanging out with Ji Eun and-"

"Why, is she important to you? I thought we were good friends, what's so special about her." She complains, not liking Luhan is choosing you over her. Afterall, she does like Luhan a little bit. Maybe a little a lot, for a short period of time. 

You're beyond annoyed about what she said. Damn girl, do I need to draw a line so that you know when should you stop? You're contemplating whether to tell the truth, you and luhan had actually discussed to tell your friends when everyone's present. Both of you has no intention to hide it or whatsoever. Your heart is pounding, it brings you back to the time when you're about to go to the stage when you were 6, to give a short speech. You could feel yourself almost pissing in your pants.

"Because I'm his girlfriend." But you could collect your thoughts calmly, and say it out cooly. 

Tao stop his argument with Baekhyun, Kris had to spit the water he just about to swallow, Chanyeol's smirking, thinking it was faster than he expected it to be, Jae Mi stared at you, wide eyes, Sehun, doesn't know what to react. Somehow, he likes seeing you two together?

" Oh, please. You're getting a little bit delu-"

" She's not. She is my girlfriend, we're dating." Luhan wrap his arms around me casually. As soon as Victoria leave the cafeteria, with tears on her face, you suddenly feel bad.

" Don't you think I was too harsh, I feel bad now.."

" You were stating the truth, it's alright jagi.." Both of you grab the tray to get back to class, totally forgot what had happened. You stop to turn around after feeling your shirt was pulled by someone. 10 pairs of eyes are glaring at you, demand for explanation.

" WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING?"

" EXPLANATIOON NOW"

" KIM JI EUN HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL ME?"

" GOD MY HEAD-AH!"

" Guys, I can explain..."

 

 

Both of you were surrounded by a group of angry people, at the locker in the hallway. You can't even find any way out. Their security is too strong. God, you guys can serve our country now. You thought.

" YAh! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO DO!"

" Ji Eun, I'm disspointed at you.." Jae Mi pretend to pull a a tie from her neck, and gave me a deadly look. Where did she get that from?

" You guys were dating behind us, are you guys planning not to tell us forever? HUH?" Tao slam the locker, only to blow his palm after it because apparently, he's just weak.

" you-you, hyung! HELP ME SAY SOMETHING!" Baekhyun doesn't know what to say ask for Kris's help.

" Hey, don't drag me in. I have nothing against them. Ask the maknae~" Kris carry his hands up, surrender and pushing the job to Sehun as Baekhyun turn to Sehun.

" Well, I kinda like seeing them together so-Ouch!" Jae Mi hit his arm, telling him they're supposed to be angry, of course I can hear it all. I stifled a laugh.

" Okay guys, we wanted to tell you when Kai's here but as you guys can see, it just happened so yeah~" Luhan says something before anyone try to threaten both of you.

" Right!"

" Yah, IT"S REAL DO YOU NOT BELIEVE ME UH? UHHH? YAAAAAHHH?" I swing Tao's hand, showing him my ultimate aegyo. 

" Don't be mad, I love youuuu~" I throw him little hearts. In a minute, a smile broke and he cover his face trying not to react to my aegyo. 

" Aish, alright, I cant believe your aegyo works, just don't betray us ARASO IF YOU GUYS FIGHT OR ANYTHING DON'T DRAG US IN OR WHAT IF ONE OF YOU BREAKS UP WE AINT GONNA DO ANYTHING SOLVE IT BETWEEN YOURSELVES I DONT WANT US TO BE IN AKWARD POSITIONS-

Did he thing all the way about it, that's why he's upset? Tao, you giant baby!

" Right, Tao's right!" Baekhyun join in to show us what he felt.

" Guys, okay! Thanks for thinking all the way for us, but don't worry, let's just hope nothing like that happens? Arajo?" 

Both of them didn't want to admit, still pretend to sulk.

" Aigoo, guys, come here.." I hug them, but was pulled away very quickly.

" Yah, are you guys dumb. Why are you guys hugging my girlfriend?"

" Unbelievable!" Both of the guys said the same thing, but still pull me into a hug, ignoring Luhan's whine. 

 

" Yah, Jae Mi, wait for me!" I catch my pace with her. Heck, that girl is sure fast when she doesn't need to be.

" What." I know she's pretending, but still I decide to play along.

" I'm sorry I deserve to die, I don't even want to think of going to heaven, I can't believe I've betaryed my friend. I should tell her when I first start dating, I have commited a huge sin, It's my fault, I'm sorry-"

" Pfft..idiot." She secretly grin, her arms still crossing.

" So..have you guys kissed?" She showed a little interest, while still trying not to squeal and fangirl. 

" We kissed after he confessed-"

" HAHAHAHHA KYAAA OH MY GOD YOU GOTTA TELL ME EVERYTHING OMH NOW..." Couldn't stay angry with you for a long time, she finally burst out her inner fangirling mode and hit you continously, wanting to know everything thing that happened. You act like you were okay with Luhan, but seeing Jae Mi acted so enthutiast about it, make you jumping and squealing too.

" OKAY YOUR HOUSE?"

" NO YOURS!"

" ALRIGHT GO!"

" OH MY GD ICANNOT JI EUN! WHAT AHIKSHDAJSFH-"

 

Luhan come to your house to hang out again, at first you fel uncomfortable, but gradually you've got used to it and now it feels normal for him to visit you everyday.

" Ji Eun..we haven't gone out for date.." I just finish eating the kimbap he bought for me and now I plop myself beside him on the sofa.

" Right, we're too caught up with school work. Sometimes, I forgot that I have a boyfriend, lmao!" You laugh by youself, thinking it was funny, but Luhan only roll his eye.

" How can you forget? Oh my god-"

" Babe, jagi! Relax~" You straighten his leg and rest your head on his lap, now both of you are facing each other.

" Do you love me?" Luhan ask me, so suddenly I was taken aback. Love? It's a bit strong, isn't it? You thought.

" Hmm, well, don't you think it's a bit too fast for our relationship?" He grab your fingers, playing with it, while listening to you.

" I guess.." He pauses, not sure whether to continue, just by the way you look at him, he knows that you're asking him to go on." I love you, Kim Ji Eun."

" Luhan.." You're left speechless, even till now everything feels surreal. 

" You don't need to say anything, I'll wait for you to say it.." He your hair, smiling at you, it feels like sunshine in the house.

" Thanks, I like you a lot! Like this much." I spread my arms as wide as possible.

" Hmm.." His face slowly comes closer, his nose is touching mine, our hands already clasped, locked, he kissed me gently, then passionately, this time, he was a bit, daring than the last time. Unintentionally, you get up and run your fingers in his blonde hair. His hair is smoother than silk, your lips were syncronizing with each other, the tempo was right, it was perfect. 

" Let's go for a date, now." Both you broke it off, still panting, he gazes as his thumb caresess the corner of your lips.

" I'll get ready." You run to your room, feeling the color rising in your cheeks." That was hot." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hellooo, I see another person commented! Hope you like this story, and don't forget to subsribe! Comment down below too, IT REALLY MOTIVATES ME ALRIGHT OK BYE

HAVE A GREAT DAY~