Familiar faces II

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

 

" Omg yifan gege, I just bumped into her just now! Hahahaha she's still the old her, but you should really see her reaction just now, it was epic! HAHAHHA-OUCH "

"Yah can you stop teasing her already god, our poor baby Ji Eun" Kris smacked Tao's head before he could even finish his sentence. Kris never show any affection to girls, but you're an exception, since he always yearn to have a sister but he never have the chance, he literally treats you like a princess. 

"Yah, hyung stop it will you, people would mistaken you as Ji Eun's boyfriend omg can you imagine that?! Kris hyung and Ji Eun sitting on a tree--"

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G HAHAHAHAHHAH" Tao quickly got Kai's lame joke and continue the kissing part from Kai and they high fived each other.

Duizhang is already beyond speechless and he decided to remain quiet before he kicks innocent people in the .

The other members were too busy to bother what those dorkies were up to, plus they've grown tired of your name already  Three of them would occasionally brings up your name and tell your stories to the other member, since you only know Kris,Kai and Tao,they thought it would be easier if they introduce you to the members of the group beforehand, you know to make things easier in the future. They basically know everything about you except for sehun and luhan, since they are the only member who lives in Korea. They didn't managed to catch up with your stories that much. That is why Luhan and Sehun couldn't recognize you yet. Hah. Not yet.

"WAIT WHAT TAO YOU SAW JI EUN WHY DIDNT YOU CALL US I WANNA SEE HER HUHUHUHU" Chanyeol and Baekhyun whined together when they heard Tao teased Duizhang. THEY WHINED. They also fake a tear. Ugh so much of those drama queen.

"Your order is served gentleman" Luhan suddenly barged into the picture holding a tray of desserts. Tao decided to shrug it off and didn't answer those question since his dessert is more important than anything in the world! Ok minus the Gucci part. Meh.

"What were you guys talking about? I heard something about Ji--, uh I forgot the name. Heheh"

"Ah, aniyo we were just playng around lulu hyung hehehehe" Luhan didn't really care about what they were talking about but he face darken when he heard the word Lulu.

"YAH I SAID DONT CALL ME LULU YOU IDIOT PANDA GUCCI WUSHU BEAR AFDJKLS--------" And he starts hitting Tao without any hint of mercy.

Thats what you got for calling me Lulu *Luhan thought* MUAHAHHA

The other members were too immersed into their dessert that they forgot about those two dongsaeng. They missed this.  They finally reunited and all of them knew they are beyond happy, and that's why they treasure every moment together.

_____________________

 

" Ji Eun-ah, aren't you gonna tell me what happened that night? And your arm? Are they okay? Did you treat them properly? Aigoo I seriously doubt you! I'm sure you didn't even bother to put antiseptics on them! Do you need my help?"

"......."

" Yah! Ji Eun-ah! Do you hear me?"

"........"

" Ya-"

" God! For Pete's sake, could you shut up! I'm alright, I'm fine, I'm still healthy I didn't die yet, don't need to worry so much about me neh?" You know she's really worry about you, and you kinda felt guilty since you asked her to shut up,it's kinda harsh. You are just fuming with anger because of what Luhan told you. You know you aren't in the right state of mind to care about what he said, but somehow you do. He's just a total jerk, you were just starting to trust him a little bit, even if it's little bit, it just took few words to destroy someone's trust,wait maybe you're just being sensitive, you don't trust people and that's why you find it frustrating about what had happened. You feel that your eyes are watery. Damn it! I miss him...

I miss Yifan gege. He would probably understands me. Sigh.

" Omo, Ji Eun-ah waeyo? AHHH DON'T CRY PLEASE WHATS WRONG OMFG"

" HAHAHHAHAHA Yah Jae Mi what's wrong with me? There's nothing wrong oh god can you stop exaggerating stuff please, the dust suddenly came into my eyes duh, silly you! HAHAHA" I don't want her to worry me that much and I decided to fake a smile. No biggie anyway.

" Aish arasso! ICE CREAM?" 

" ICE CREAM!" Your world lighten a little bit after hearing the word Ice cream.

" YOUR TREAT?" 

" HELL YEAH MY TREAT" Jae Mi answered happily.

Ji Eun decided to shrug off those unwanted feelings and focus on her work instead. Plus the thought of eating ice cream using people's money is just pure happiness. A grin appear on her face constantly, hah, her love for ice cream, no one could beat her eh?

Little did she know, someone was secretly looking at her, a sudden gush of guilt come spreading his mind. Somehow he thinks you're not the culprit, again guilt find him without any warning. He probably not gonna apologize to Ji Eun, excuse me, his ego is higher than Chanyeol's height, just so you know.

************

"Ji Eun!! PPALI DID YOU FORGET YOUR ICE CREAM?"

You were actually debating whether to just cancel your so-call ice cream date with your best friend. Why?

1. Jae Mi is going to Mister Lu Jerk's place to buy you the ice cream.

2. THE GUCCI GUY EARLIER ARE STILL THERE WITH HIS FRIENDS WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU JUST EMBARASSED YOURSELF AT THE COUNTER AND YOU FEEL LIKE DIGGING YOUR OWN GRAVE WHAT IF HE TOLD HIS FRIEND ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED JUST NOW OK MAYBE YOU'RE BEING FULL IF YOURSELF HEH

Poor Jae Mi couldn't feel you and without thinking she hooked his arm with yours and basically drag you to the store.

* One, two, thre--*

" Annyeonghaseyo, please enjoy your stay here!" One thing that Ji Eun hate about this store is that they always have that annoying robotish sound like welcoming you whenever customers step onto the mat. Yes, we are talking about that. Because people will be like looking at you like you are some sort of alien from matoki planet. You just don't like it. Being the center of the attention is just not your thing. Maybe not now.

Everyone's eye are on both of you now. You could feel that Gucci guy and his friends are also looking at your direction. You couldn't help but to feel curious about the Gucci guy actual look, you turn your head and---

Aniya, couldn't be. Tao wouldn't probably be this tall and freakishly mysteriously handsome. You still remember he was shorter than you. Just the thought of that makes you smile. I guess I really miss them. I keep imagining things. Hah. *you thought*

You went and choose your favorite ice cream flavor.

You scan your surrounding while waiting for your scoop,it's a habit you see. A guy caught your attention all of a sudden. He is very tall, his dirty blonde hair and the broad shoulder reminds you of someone. You didn't know what got into you, you suddenly call Yifan gege, surprisingly that guy turn his head.

" Agassi!! Your ice cream is ready! Hello?"

"Eh? Ah,neh...juwaesonghaeyo...kamsahamnida!" You flashed a smile to that waiter. You can't help but to feel disappoint because you couldn't look at that face. Somehow you feel that he's Kris. You search for him again but it seems that he's also with Luhan. You could only see his back, and also thank god you are happy that Luhan took his day off to spent times with his friend, together with Sehun. 

Jae Mi left earlier and she asked the waiter to tell you. Family matter she said. You were fine with it anyway. Plus you kinda need some fresh air too, so you decided to walk around the neighborhood before going back home. With that, you left the ice cream store with a sad feeling.

" Duizhang, when are we going to enroll into our new school?" Tao asked.

" Luhan, SM PALACE right?" He ignored baby Tao and asked Luhan question instead.

Luhan gave him a nod.

" Baby meet you on Monday." He muttered to himself while thinking of you.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

GUYS!! If you are not aware of our changes already, don't worry, I'm going to explain it to you.

I am the co-author,well obviously, since my friend couldn't update that frequently lol more to laziness overload I could say(JUST KIDDING HAHAHA)I decided to write this story, I'm not sure whether I'm gonna take this story as mine or not. I'm too lazy to update the previous chapter if I were to become the author of this story. So I'm gonna write all those chapter starting from chapter 11 of course and I would also occasionally use the author's imagination for your next other chapter, so stay tune for that!  

Tell me what do you think of this chapter people of the internet! I summon you to comment down below HAHAHA OMFG Wait, I'm serious do comment down below guys, I planned to triple update tonight but hah my lappie crashed and I'm using iPad to type this chapter out, so forgive me if there's some error there and here. Hehe.

THERES 17 SUBS HERE DONT BE A SILENT READER TELL ME WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IM WATCHING YOU MUAHAHAHA 

ok bye

*IM SORRY FOR BEING HYPER 200%*

BUH BYEEEEE