Recess

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

She did not just dumped me with this girl! Fine~She gonna get it. But first, I have to get away from this Hae Sung girl.

" Luhan Oppa~where do you want to go first..hmm?" OMAIGAWD PUKE 

DID YOU SEE MY HAIR IS STANDING GROSS

"Oppa? I'm sorry I don't think we have any SPECEFIC relationship that you can call me oppa, right?" Oh~I'm so smart 

"Bu-"

"I have the map from the office already Bye~" Finally I get to run away from this girl, wait till I found that panda girl!*laugh evily*

I fasten my pace before Hae Sung chases me and to be honest I have map=)

 

 

______________

 

 

I don't really like to go to cafeteria alone, pssh!! Crowded and just urghh. EXCEPT I LIKE THE FOOD THERE...hmmm think of food make me hungrier~

I continue to walk down the hall to search my oh-so-shy bestie...JaeMi~~where are you~?

"Jieun-ah !" I heard a familliar voice from behind...Oh its JaeMi! Omo~~ she is soooo cute with that outfit *sigh I'm so sure she can charm any guy in the school if she just take off her glasses...

"Yah~Jieun! What are you staring at~I know I'm pretty okay hahaahaha!!!!"

"Oh sorry...I jus blank out for a while hehehe~" I smile sheepishly to her and look at my watch.

"Ohmaigawd, its freaking 10am, 15mins to end the recess! Asdfggddg! Pali yah! ~I don't wanna to miss my precious ice creammm!" With that I grab her hand and run to the cafeteria.

*There she goes thinking about ice cream again ..  JaeMi thought and shake her head..

 

 

" One Sundae ice cream plus smoothies with chocolate chips on top and extra vanilla in another cup...AND a plate of french fries thank you.....and a vanilla smoothie with cherry on top and a cheese cake for her too" 

"Jieun!!" JaeMi shouted at me and now many pair of eyes landed on her ! She quickly bow and say sorry~lol hahaha then she whisper to me 

" Sure can finish? You haven't finish your work remember? You have to borrow from me to copy."

" Aishh relax~ dear, I'm L.Joe and Heechul's wife okay~ " 

We went to our table and seat peacefully. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"  Suddenly the cafeteria is full of ear-piercing screaming from the girls. Out of curiousity, I tilt my head to the side.

 

Oh

The super-annoying- good looking  brat! 

I continue doing what I should do just now and the next thing was SERIOUSLY UNEXPECTED!!

 

"Hi! May I sit here?"

"You're already sit down,idiot"

"Yah my name is not idiot its Luhan..didn't you know,seatmate? Nice to meet you" annndd he smirk argh..

Yeah..that stuppit-annoying- good looking  idiot ..why did i say  good looking  again? - -

"yeah yeah yeah..its so  nice to meet you "

"Aww, don't be like this,its so not sweet for a girl like you! Oh~French fries~" He did't ask me and eat it up...
 

 

 

OH.MY.GAWD. DID HE JUST EAT MY FRENCH FRIES ?! MY PRECIOUS FRENCH FRIES...GAHHHHH! This is such A DISASTER!  I'm definitely fuming with anger right now AND it is not surprised if I really kill the guy in front me RIGHT NOW.

I scooped a big size of ice cream into my mouth. Ouch brain freeze..

"Woah~ chill girl~! BTW Wow you can eat so many things at the same time huh? Its extremely not normal for a girl ehh!"

*I flash my super popular sweet smile that make every girl swoon over me but her eyes didn't even look at me..hahaha~interesting * Luhan thought

Kim Jieun..breath in.. breath out.. I dont want to care about him right now..I just wanna eat my ice cream! Specifically, eat it P.E.A.C.E.F.U.L.L.Y !

"Don't you scare getting fatter? You seem fat already " Smirk .That smirk again..

Oh Lord, he is so noisy. 

"No."

"Why?"

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP!"

"Woah..okayy..okayy..fatty"

"I heard that "

"Fine, sorry."

Omo He just said sorry, hmm maybe I shouldn't be too fierce to him right? 

"Ah,aniya~ Its okayy ! kekekke~"I laugh at him...

 

_______________________

 

 

 

Wow~she's weird. She's a monster awhile ago and now she's being..um..you know cute? Well I thought so~mood swings I guess hahaha

Now I only realized Sehun is missing...Where is he? I turn around and saw him ordering something.

"Sehun-ah here~" I shouted at him. He turn around and nodded at me and make a 'wait' sign

 

_________________________

 

 

My ears perk up when I heard 'Sehun' this name ... who is he again? I'm so forgetful. Ah!~ that guy work together with Luhan!~

Damn I forgot he is friending with that guy. He walk to our table and asked politely  unlike that Luhan  " Can I sit here? "

Heeheheh~ I secretly watch at JaeMi..hohoho~ she's blushing~ 

"Omo someone is blushing~lalala~ you can sit wherever you want~ you can even sit beside JaeMi !~ Im Jieun anyway~" I make an introduction to him. 

 

'PAK!' 

"Ouchhhh~ what was that for?" JaeMi hit me..HARDLY..sobs so pain.

"My name is Oh Sehun~ Nice to meet you!" 

"Oh? that Girl Generation song? Oh~Oh~Oh~Oh~neoru saranghae~ kekekke~ Sorry I'm jus kidding around ! "

"nah~its okayy~" He then laugh. Ohmaygawddd he's cute when he smile.

"Hey, why did't you act like that when with me? " Luhan made a  cute  sad face and look at me. 

"Because its not necessary for me to do it especially when with its you! Meh~wrong" I stuck my tongue out and continue enjoying my smoothies.

 

'Ring~~~~~' 

"Oh no~ recess ended. Luckily I finish my food hohoho~ JaeMi-ah pali yah!~ kaja~"

"Annyeong~" JaeMi say to the two of them smiling after she done scooping her one last scoop of smoothies and we left. Leaving that two guys dumfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Annyeong~ soo how was it ? comment :))

so actually many idea (  Practically whole chapter  ) of this chappie is from my oh-so-secret co-author.. and its actually my gift to her but she help me so much T.T 

 

Kayy I jus wanna share this:

My BaekSoo FEELS

Look at Baek face..lmao and KyungSoo satisfied face :O

 

Is it because of this..? :

 

Poor D.O xDD 

And..the little girl on top is soooo cute aww ~