Operation bring them together

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

 

 

 

Ever since I found Sehun and Jae Mi, I've been sketching a lot of plans, so that Sehun will make the first move. Yes, I know I told her to wait. BUT IT HAS BEEN A WEEK AND IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT THEY LIKE EACH OTHER. Um, I'm dying right here?

" So cosine is this---and" It's math class but I couldn't pay any attention because of that. I began writing some things on my math textbook.

" Ji Eun sshi?"

" Ji Eun haksaeng?" 

My grin grow wider as my idea is flowing, but I was distrupted by a nudge by my deskmate.

" What?" I say annoyingly, not wanting anyone to disturb my current state.

" Yah, idiot, Kim is calling you?" I look up.

Kim?

Oh my god, ITS KIM TEACHER.

" Neh!" I stood up, too fast that I stumbled a little bit, this earn some laughter from the back. Hae Sung duh.

" Would you mind telling me the answer to this one, you seem so keen to study just now." Sly kim teacher. 

What was she saying? I heard cosine and what again? I look at the question and smirk.

" 17.156, round off to the nearest ten if you will." I finish my sentence cooly and smile at my teacher.

" Erhemm..um right Ji Eun, good job." She stuttered and unwillingly said good job and continue with our lesson.

_____________

 

I was about to stand up to help her, but her answer stunned me. This girl sure has a lot of surprises.

" Did you study earlier?"

" Kinda, who am I?" She flipped her hair and smiled at me. Has anyone ever said that her smile is the cutest? It's cute.

" Anyway, I need you to help me with something, are you down for it?" She asked me, not to mention enthutiascally.

I can't help but to laugh.

" But you haven't told me anything?"

" Oh right!" She knocked her head." I'm gonna make Semi couple!"

" What?"

" Semi couple! Sehun and Jaemi! I knew you would've known something, so I need you!" She tried to tone down her voice as she's so excited about her amazing plan. Ji Eun start to 'lay out' her plan, I try to listen but it went into my right ear and out to the left. A smile slowly form on Luhan's face as he examines Ji Eun's facial expression. Without realizing, I mumbled adorable under my breath. 

" Yes?"  

" Continue what you were doing." I stare into her beautiful eyes. It wasn't the most prettiest, but it is definitely my favourite. And then suddenly she errupt into giggles. 

" Did you just say my plan is adorable? HAhahahahhahaa-omo--" She clutched her stomach. 

Damn, that was a close call, she could've thought I'm calling her adorable. How can someone be so, like her? It's unexplainable.

" Right," I shrug." So when are we meeting?"

" So fast?"

" Why not?" I rest my hand on my chin while looking at her." I like Jae Mi, and her being with Sehun would make them a great couple! I agree." I told her what I think.

" You like Jae Mi? Since when?" Ji Eun turned to me, for the first time today, she placed all of her attention at me. 

I was flustered. 

" Um, not that kinda of like duh, I just like her as a friend, you know?"

" Ahh.." Her tensed face relax upon hearing my answer." I thought, you like her or something, I mean..it might disturb my plan or anything..you know hehehe" Ji Eun draw invisible images on a paper while explaining to me. 

" Why? Does it disturb you that I might like her?" Cause I like teasing her.

" What? No! Luhan, no please no no.." Her face was about to filled with the colour of riped tomato but quickly goes away. It's an entertainment to me to see her blush her alright!

" Really? What if it's you?"

" Whaaa?" She looked at me, eyes rounded. She blushes so easily. I wanted to more, but I thought the way to do it is to leave the answer hanging, it's so much fun that way.

" Nothing~" So, I told her that.

" Aish..scared me..." Her face changed and she mumbled, loud enough to let me hear. 

Luhan tries to hold his smile whenever he remember that scene, but it was inevitable. 

_________________________

 

" Let's go for a double date! I've asked Jae Mi, and all you need to do is to bring Sehun together!" 

It is already Saturday. We've been operating this plan for almost a week, but Sehun is so shy oh god! All of our friends had helped and still no news. Ji Eun is getting so anxious, she starts to bring out her Plan C. 

Yes, we've moved on to the third stage already.Which is why, here we are, in front of Disneyland. 

She did not only bring us, she even brought the whole member. I mentally face palm upon seeing her. And she says it was a double date? I think this is fivedriple dates already. She's so excited, and some how I have to admit that I am a little worry if the plan is not going to work out and she's gonna be sad. I look at her trying to match Sehun and Jae Mi together. She's so obvious! 

" You like her that much?" Kris voice suddenly break my train of thoughts.

" Hmm?" I look at him, not understanding what he's trying to say.

" Do you like Ji Eun?"

" Where did that come from, hyung?" I laughed.

" You're smiling like an idiot while looking at her!" 

Did I?

" Anyone would say you're in love, Lulu~"

" Nah, we're just good friends, nothing much." I assure myself despite all your thoughts about her, you think it's only possible because you guys finally became closer after your first few encounters. He's just grateful that he can be your friend, that you guys understand each other. He's just happy that he got another, him.

"And STOP calling me Lulu!" I show him my disbelif look and spring off to Ji Eun. That poor girl needs my help.

" and look where you're going.." Kris muttered to himself, and he shakes his head when he sees you see Luhan arrival.

" They gonna be in danger if they keep doing that, aigoo." 

" I know right." Someone answered from his side.

" Yeah.." Kris answered." wait? Chanyeol?!" Did Chanyeol witness everything?

" What? I notice things too alright?" He looked at me with another disbelif look and bite his gummy bears and walk to Baekhyun. I think I've been underestimating people these days. oh god. Kris thought to himself. He walked away to join the latter while questioning his observation skills. He thought he was the observant one!

___________________

 

After convincing Sehun and Jaemi to go together, Ji Eun blew a raspberry.

" Phew, now that we've sent them away, what do we do now?" Kai voices out.

" Hmm, right." Ji Eun look at Kai while thinking. I look at what her hands are holding. Silly.

" Yah, don't you have tickets? Didn't you get one for each of us?" 

" Oh god! Luhan, I can't belive it, you finally use your brain!" She look down to her hand and smiled shyly. However she stand up to pat my head, and said something very sarcastic. Oh Ji Eun.

" You mean I'm trying to make use of YOUR brain huh? More like it."

" What's your? Is it Luhan's?" 

" Ouch, did you not learn anything in school from 18 years of learning?"

" GUYS! STOP!" Both of us look at Kai.

" Can we just go in? Lets go hyungs." Kai breath deep in before snatching the ticket from Ji Eun and proceed to the counter, leaving me and Ji Eun.

Ji Eun gave me that you know what I'm thinking look.

I gave her no what are YOU thinking now look.

And we break into laughter. 

" Why don't they refuse to believe that we enjoy insulting each other?" She laughs.

" Same." I grin, non stop. 

" It's not like lover spat or-" Lover spat? A thought came into my mind. 

" Lover? So we're dating now?" We walk into Disneyland.

" Aren't we?" 

That caught me off guard. 

" What?" I stuttered a little bit.

" AHAHHAHAHAH I GOTCHA! HAHHAHAAHAA-" Can I call her now?

" Ahahahahaha, Luhan you jerk, I FINALLY GOT YOU! We dating? More like fake dating! AHahahahhaaha-"

" Let's just go, we don't want to miss Semi's moment." I rolled my eyes indicating I'm sooo done at her. 

Does the things we do, right now make us look like a couple? I really don't think so. Luhan thought to himself while trying to find the others with you beside him.

" GUYS! You guys are SO LATE!" Tao's voice was heard somewhere.

' Oh, over there!" Ji Eun spotted them, and without any hesitation, she grabbed his arm and run to their friends. Luhan didn't know, but it sends fire sparks in his stomach with your touch. 

" We're going in here,you guys coming?" 

" Yeah-"

" No..no it's fine uh you guys can go.." She shoo us away, telling us to queue faster because that day was a hell of a crowded one." I'll wait at the end alright!"

" Hey! Wait-" I grab her wrist.

" Where are you going, you ain't going to miss the fun eh?"

" Well.."

" Ji Eun, you need me to stay with you?" Kris suddenly called out.

" No, it's fine you guys can-" 

Just at the moment, a brilliant idea came into Kris's mind. 

" It's fine! It's alright, Luhan, I think you can stay with Ji Eun. She's not good with ghosts you know." Kris secretly grin cheekily. Suddenly, he arm was lightly punched by someone. 

" Hey what was that for?" He looked at Chanyeol, that guy is showing that I know it all face to Kris.

" I know what you trying to do.."And then, He rolled his eyes at Kris. 

 

" Oh god, I'm sorry I didn't know you-" Luhan was a bit sad that he nearly freaks you out. Part of him wished he knows everything about you.

" Yah, it's alright ya, no biggie." You pat his head. Luhan could feel his stomach churning, as if..no it's like havig butterflies in his stomach. That's exactly what he felt.

" I actually prefer you to do this you know." I raise my hand onto her head, and go down and slowly her hair. Because the weather was good, or perhaps the soundtrack of Sleeping Beauty was on the radio, they stare into each other eyes, as if the time was stopped. 

You're blushing so hard, you felt so giddy because of the way your stomach is doing things.

When the song stops, you guys end up in an awkward stare. 

LMAO

Both of you quickly retract your hands.

" Look! Luhan! It's them!" Luhan was trying to look around, frustrated you grab his collar to show him where Semi are. 

" Over there!" " I know what we should do!" You turn to look at him. Only to realise the distance between both of you. 

" Aren't you crazy about me at this rate?"

" You wish." Luhan quickly turned the awkward situation into teasing you. You lean back, calming your heart down. It was beating very fast at that split moment, you thought you were gonna get heart attack. 

" Anyway, lets follow them! I want to see what their up to!" You straight away trail the soon to be couple.

" Aigoo, she's so cute." I thought to myself. 

 

I can't believe we're actually hiding behind things just to spy our friends! I face palm.

" Do you think its okay for us to do this?"

" Of course! Why? Something's wrong?"

" Nah, I'm just tired of hiding." I look at her, I think I'm losing 2 kg. Her expression fell.

" Really? Do you want to rest? Should we just stop and pray for them?" 

" Hmm, but you want to spy them don't you?"

" Well, I'm fine I guess, you look tired though." She try to sound okay with it though I know she still wants to spy them. 

I decided to be the gentleman and follow her. Today's the last day afterall. 

" Promise me if nothing happens, we gonna stop this plan?"

She fell into silence. 

" Al..alright." I bring my pinky out, to justify our promise. Hey I can still do that because it's Ji Eun, because I know she does stuff like that.

Ji Eun is indeed feel a little sad if nothing happens, she made a huge deal out of it afterall. But what really shocked her was Luhan's kindness. He's too kind to be true. Too kind for her to feel comfortable. Too kind for them to be just, good friends. Does friends do that? She doesn't remember having weird feelings with her other friends.

 

It's already 8, we've been in here for almost the whole day. The gang called it a day and went home. Who wants to go to disneyland with their guy friends? Lol. 

" Luhan..I think-omg!" Ji Eun cupped her face while looking at the couple. 

" They're getting closer eh?" I look at them and then her. 

" Oh they're moving! Let's go!" Seeing Semi is going to be out of our sight, I usher Ji Eun. But she didn't follow me.

" I think we should go home." She says.

" Already?"

" Hmm.." She divert her gaze to them then to me." I think they'll be fine." She smiled, showing her teeth.

" So you're really going?" 

She nodded.

" OH GOD FINALLY! KAJAAA!" I can finally throw those pressure above my shoulders! Only god knows what I've gone through today! I bring my hands together, to show my gratefulness to my lord.

" Aigoo, you shouldn't have come actually! Look at you.." 

" It's fine, I get to spend time with you." I naturally wrap her small shoulder.

" Yahh, what are you doing-" 

" Stay! Don't the other members do this too?" 

She shakes her head.

" Whatever." She said.

We walk out from Disneyland, I secretly bid goodbye to that place. I don't think I'm liking that place right now, my source of tiredness. Luhan even shoot laser eyes to disneyland. 

That boy hangs out too much with Ji Eun. 

 

 

" Yah."

" Yah."

" Hey st-"

" Hey st-"

"..."

"..."

" Aren't you going to say something?"

"..."

" I'm going to pinch your cheek!"

"..."

" Ahhhh! Yah-yah stop! Ouc-"

" Now our princess is talking!"

" WHat? what do you want? Don't you dare copy me!" She pulled my hand away and warned me, but failed cause she looks too adorable. 

I nodded.

"..."

" Aren't you going to sa-" Ji Eun pulled me closer so that is near my ear.

" Thank you!" Her voice was so soft, unlike usual, it tickles.

" What? Yah! Where are you going?" She stucked her tongue out and run further." Come back! Where are you--what did you thank you for?"