Familiar face

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

It was early in the morning, you could heard the birds are chirping, the blissful cotton swaying to the beat of the wind in immensity and freedom, it is indeed a very nice day for people to go out to get some fresh air. The weather is so cool that it can break down ones bad mood into a happy one, but it doesn't seem to work at you. NOT AT ALL

" PSSSH! WHAT?! My fault? Huh You don't know anything and you just go around wollap people SERIOUSLY? The worst part is you scolded me for nothing. I mean WHAT THE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO'S FAULT AND OMAIGAWD ARGHHHHH!!!!" You were pysically talking to the glass you are wiping and you were so pissed off about the incident yesterday. Oh no you are much more than pissed off. 

You wipe the glass as hard as you can as you were so angry and the glass has to suffer because of you. Poor glass. Plus customer around you are looking at you as you are a weirdo. Hey seriously talking to a glass is very...weird okay. 

"PIANG" Oh no I'm dead *you thought*

"Ji Eun ah Is there something wrong? I think I heard something fell just now?"  Someone ask you.

"Oh mianhae Sora unnie I don't mean to broke your glass Um..I'm ju-"

"Ani aniyo its okay just faster go and wipe those remaining glasses it might hurt someone neh?" Sora unnie goes back to her work after done talking to you.

"Phew lucky" You whisper to yourself. You pick up those broken pieces of glasses on the floor and throw it into the dustbin. You continue doing your work but the more do you do the more you think of the incident and the more you angry. 

"No, I should really stop this. Thinking of this won't solve anything. yeap"  You nodded you head and throw your fist into the air as a sign of fighting and comforting youself.

Aha*you think of some good idea* 

"I SHOULD SING HAHAHHAHAHAHA" You are laughing as you forgot that you are in a public place. You just don't give a damn especially with your terrible mood right now.

You didn't realize the customer is looking at you AGAIN.

You didn't realize SOMEONE is looking at you.

In fact, he's already standing at the counter and called you for god know how long.

You were a hardcore fan of Teen Top , so you are physically singing their song right now. Wait you are rapping.

"Oh oh here's come L.Joe part" You were so excited and it just make you forgot what had happen now and specifically about the incident yesterday.

"Silgamjochado najiranha Neo hana gyeote eobseuni na Maeilmaeil haruharuga naegen geujeo jiokgata--" You are rapping L.Joe's part and you were smiling like a babo seriously. 

"NOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" You suddenly stop. You are trying to process who the hell called you noona just now or its just your imagination. That's when you realized that the "hell" is your dear customer.

You turn around "Teeheeeeeehehe I'm soooo sorry I was---yo---you--kn--know--um---i'm---"You were babbling cause you were scared that the customer might angry or what. 

"BUAAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA" What the Is he laughing at me right now? He's laughing non-stop right now. Okaaay. This is weird. I gave him the what-the- look. Yeah my famous look hohohoxDD*you thought*

After few minutes of him laughing nonstop I bet he's stomach ache cause he finally stop laughing and return to his normal face. Normal face I guess? I can't even see his face. He is wearing a jeans,a fleece and he's wearing a tight tank top inside that reveal his strong abs*blush*

Oh and he's carrying a Gucci bag, not to say that I just saw that bag this morning in some stupid magazine. Wow I bet he's some rich kid outside. You decided to shoo away your thoughts especially about the abs and you seriously can't stop grinning because of the abs. 

"Done inspecting my body"?

"Emm...yea great abs you hav- WWait.I'M NOT INSPECTING YOUR BODY..oh god Fine, what do you want?" You were flustered.

"HAHAHAHAHA You're funny. Thanks anyway. Six mango bubble tea, three passiom fruit flavour bubble tea, a choco bubble tea and a Taro flavour bubble tea. Oh right, one lemon yogurt with oreo and vanilla ice cream on top" then he wink at you.

"Woah..That's A LOT oh wait we does have lemon yoghurt and oreo but no ice cream here. That's not on the menu."

'Hmm...some of the flavor sounds familiar and the one with lemon yogurt with Oreo and vanilla ice cream on top was our secret recipe,ah aniya I probably just miss them, I'm sure they will inform me if they comeback to korea.*you thought*

"I'm sorry but there's not such thing as lemon yogurt with Oreo and vanilla ice cream on top."

"Oh is it? Well, okay then.Lemon yogurt is fine."

 

 

"Oh so he is with the jerk? I should have sell him with a higher price."you saw he walk to Luhan's working place and hang out with a bunch of guys include Luhan and Sehun.

 

 

 

 

_______

A/N : so i think some of you know who is the guy yell noona right? :P

So here is a question: which is better? Writing the first Pov by writing "I" or "you" ? Pls tell me ;__;