Detention

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

 

"Kim JiEun and Luhan ! Two of you come here! Do you know wat time is it?why so late huh?" You were started when Miss Song call youu.But then you realise this will lead you guys to...

 

"Detention for you guys!Meet me in the Physic lab after your classes end.Don't be late again!" You hav to tell JaeMi..she is goin to be lonely :/

 

"Sehun-sshi...Pls help me tell JaeMi..you know who is JaeMi right? Pls help me tell her I can't go to work today...and tell her to becareful on the way to work kay? "

 

"Okay..I hav same class with her afterward." On the way to locker room you met Sehun ..you ask him a favor cuz you can't send message to JaeMi when your phone can't even turn on.

 

"Thank you!~Sehun-ah~" That boy's cheek flush a light pink..sucha shy boy keke~

 

________________________________

 

"It's you isn't it?"

 

"Huh? Me? " You shot your death glare to Haesung.She is blinking innocently like she don't know what happened.

 

*Tsk..she didn't change at all

 

"Playing innocent? Huh?"

 

"What?! No don-"her eyes is betraying her.

 

" There are something called CCTV.But whatevar its nothing cause I won't die and nevermind, I accept your apology."you cut off her. You smirked then bump her shoulder and walk away to chg your back your clothes.

 

"You- urgh" she can't think of a good comeback.

_____________________________

 

The bell rang.

 

Hi detention..ily, your . You don't like detention Especially with that jerk...well he save you..so ..okay..fine he is not a jerk.But he will be a jerk.You thought.

 

You walk down the hall and turnright.Physic lab is right there.And there, the oh-so-kind-he-save-you! Jerk is leaning on the wall.Acting cool tsk.. but inside, you really do think he looks cool.

 

"Ah~good..two if you are right on time.let's go in. I'll need you guys to help me rearrange all the apparatus..there are also new apparatus so you guys need to move them in.Becareful!" Miss Song lead two of you in the lab and show us the new apparatus that need to move in and the glass cupboard where you guys need to rearrange them.

 

you begin to take out all the apparatus from the cupboard until Luhan suddenly show up beside you...

 

"Yah!! Dont scare people like this Im holding something breakable you know?! "

 

"hey I didnt do anything tho.. is it my handsome face started you?" he smirk. oh gosh you wanted to tear his smirk so much.

 

You didn't reply him and do your work. You can sense that Luhan is waiting your reply with his puppy eyes, and he is not goin to start his work.

 

 

 

"Don't deny it~~"

 

"Can you pls start arrange them?" Maybe your voice hav a hint of annoy then you saw Luhan start his work with his slighly pout lips..

 

"Okayy okayy... maybe. Jus. Maybe..." _____________________________________________

 

That freak smile like a phsyco since you say maybe.

 

"Wow you guys are fast."

 

"Who am I? Kim JiEun~"you smile proudly to Miss Song.Well,you hav to admit you are fast.You always are fast its jus depends on if you want or don't want only..kekekee~

 

"Well,there are still half hour left... nevermind I hav some maths paper for you guys to do~ Here~ I hav to go attend a meeting ..so you guys can go after one hour.Behave yourself !~Remember to turn off all the light switch and close the door!~" two of you stood there dunbfounded while watching Miss Song 'dance' out of the lab.

 

"Pft.... why math .. why ? Becuz I love you so much?"you slumped down lifelessly on your seat.

 

"Oh..you love Math?"

 

"Yea...but in this situation will you love it..? "

 

"Maybe...." because it jus you and him!

 

You didn't reply him and starting to do your math problem.You were lying on your arm comfortably when you are doing your paper.After a few minutes unknowingly you fell asleep facing Luhan while lying comfortably on your arm.

 

Luhan is doing his paper when he hear small snoring sound beside him. He turn to his right and saw you sleeping peacefully on your math paper.He laugh a little when he saw your sleeping face.

 

*Tsk..tsk..look at this panda..

 

Unknowingly, he examined your flawless face..(ohkayy maybe hav some pimples on your cheek ) He lay his head on his arm like you did while facing you.Unconciously, he fell asleep too while looking at you.

 

____________________________________________

 

"Oh myy~yah!~wake up this two lovebirds!"you shot up immediately while rubbing your eyes when you hear Miss Song's cheerful voice.You look to your left and saw Luhan rubbing his doe like eyes while the corner of his mouth look a little wet ...

 

"Its been two hour already, I came to lock the door when I see two of you sleeping...Its late now, pali go back!"

 

"Nae~byee teacher~"you look at the clock on the wall while keeping your stationary into your bag.Its really late now ..you hope uour mom won't be so angry with you.

 

"Bye teacher~ Yahh...wait for me!"Luhan scramble his things into his bag and follow you.

 

You decided to walk to your house since the bus will only come after 30 minutes and your mother will be more angry.

 

 

 

 

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

A/N:

So...do you like this chap..? ,,,>、<,,,