A thing?

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

 

 

" I can't believe I got drunk last night.." I wake up with a headache, trying to connect all the broken pieces of yesterday's memory. 

" RInggg~~" A sudden ringtone buzz from my phone.

" Helloo.." I'm not fully awake yet.

" Yah, what time is it already? Aigoo, get down will you dongsaeng, I might sell this house if you don't get down in 15 minutes." I can't believe he's calling me just to tell me that.

After taking a fresh bath, I wore a jumpsuit, because duh it's the easiest outfit human can ever pair, unless you're going to pee. Walking down the stairs, I tie my hair with the towel, your girl is damn lazy to dry her hair on a Sunday.

" Ouch.." Did I bump into someone, really? IN MY HOUSE? 

" Annyeeonggggg Ji Eunnnn ah~" 

" What's going on? Yah, why are you're here?"

" Aren't you going to greet me back?" 

" I don't wannttt~" I walked passed him while teasing him.

" It's fine, I'm just gonna ransack your kitchen, IKNOW YOU HAVE LOTS OF FOOD JI EUN!!" Shoot!

I ran to him and whisper to his ear," Annyeong," Then I shouted." CHANYEOL OPPA ANNYEOOONGGGG!" Serve you right! I ran away, but I could still hear his cussed. Lmao poor guy. Don't threaten me with food.

" Woahhh, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE OH MY GOSH!" I walked into the living room to see it's occupied with human beings.

" Oh! Ji Eun!! AHHH I'VE MISSED YOU WHERE'VE YOU BEEN I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY WITH KRIS GEGE NOW!" Tao attacked me with a bear hug."Anyway, he said we can crash to your house so gomawo~" He roughly ruffled my hair. 

I MEAN MY TOWEL. NOW MY WET HAIR IS EXPOSED. Hah, not like it's made out of gold or something. I just like to be dramatic sometimes.

" Yah, aren't you going to put your hand away?" I didn't wait for him to reply and slap his arm away.

" Wah, pancakesss!" I walked to the kitchen to see my table is full of food. It's such a normal sight to me anyway. Hey I cook alright.

" Aren't you going to do the grateful thing?" Kris appeared out of nowhere. Damn that guy.

" Did it," I munched one whole pancake in 3 seconds, look at him and place my hands on my heart." Alrreadyyyy."

I looked around to see everyone, where is that jerk?

" Missing me?"

" Ahh!!" My met with the ground.

" Gosh, guys dude, relax please don't appear out of nowhere, really, It's Sunday morning, I'm supposed to sleep in! Arghh, Kris!!" My is still pain from the fell, but still managed to process everything and warn Kris." And you." I turned to Luhan. I eyed him from his head till the toe." Honey, try harder." 

WIth that, I heard Kris gege's trying to hold his laughter. 

" Oh, I see, we're a thing now?" Luhan sat beside me." Honey?" His right arm naturally wrap my shoulder.

" WAIT WHAT!"

" KIM JI EUN SINCE WHEN DID YOU DATE LUHAN?"

" BUT I LIKE YOU, BREAK UP WITH HIM JI EUN I STILL WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!" 

I shake my head and pry his hand away from me. It's making me feel uneasy okay. 

" Guys, Tao, Baekhyun, please are you guys serious? Really?" I looked at them with shocked face. I thought I was unbelievable, lmao.

 

_________________________________

 

" Hahahahhaa-oh my god hahahhaa- no stop not- not that on-hahah!" It's Monday, and surprisingly rathen than walking with Jae Mi, I'm somehow magically surprisingly ended up with the jerk, oh well.

" Okay so-wait stop laughing!" Luhan couldn't get to his point because your laughter was like the sound of music, he can't helped but to smile at himself.

" Do you have eleven protons because you're sodium fine?"

Being the one who laughs easily, I begin to errupt in giggles.

" You're like an exothermic reaction, you spread hotness everywhere." It's more funny because he's acting all serious about it. My laughter encourages him to go on further.

" I'm so strongly attracted to you scientists will have to discover a fifth fundamental force." 

" Hey girl, what's your sine? It must be pi/2 because you're the one."

 

" Woah, guys relax, I know you guys are friend now, but don't ignore us, YOU GUYS ARE TOTALLY IGNORING ME!" 

Tao decided to break our conversation, well MY conversation with Luhan. Has he been walking with us the whole time? Opps.

" Awwww, Tao neeeds my loveeee~" I cooed at him.

" Please Ji Eun, I'm going to Kris Gege," With that he rushed to Kris with the other members that is infront of us. 

" Hey guys~ Oh Jaee Miiii hey theree~ Mianhaeeee, I haven't seen you for awhile now, OHMY GOD I THINK I MISS YOU!" 

" You think?" She rolled her eye at me. I didn't know she can do that?

" It's fine, Sehun was with her, right Jae Mi ah?" Luhan voiced out, is that a hint of teasing I could see there? 

Wait, what?

" What's going on~~" I side eye Jae Mi. I could only see she was blushing so hard. Aigoo. Gotta ask Luhan about this.

" But seriously, are you guys a thing now?"

Suddenly Kai, the silent one today suddenly spoke.

" Oh, Kai, really?" I laugh before replying him.

" Kai isn't actually wrong you know, I mean look at you guys, laughing with each other, I could hear whispers among the students." 

" Wow, Baek, are you in this too? You guys gotta chill! Right Luhan ah?" I slap his arm lightly.

" Ohh..yeah..right.." What's with that tone of voice. Why does he sound, different? 

Is that dissapointment I see from his face.

And Kris be watching the whole scene people. Jae Mi would too, but she's too busy being shy and chatting with her beloved Sehun.