Reunited

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

 

 

It was already Monday.School day. Ugh.

You are a morning person actually, but in this case, hmm, maybe not. Duh, who wants to go to school when you can stay in the house and sleep all day along before the clock strikes 12 and staying on tumblr for hour. Heaven. Hah.

"YAAAHHH UNNIEE WAKE UP PPALI AHHHHH" You were dreaming about L.Joe and someone interrupt your dream. Dongsaeng.

"Yah, shut up will you!!! I already woke up okay I'm wearing my you retard!' You shouted in your room because your sister kept knocking your door asking you to wake up. Also you lied to her, you haven't even step into the bathroom. God, changing your ? Good idea Ji Eun. Omo where were we just now? You suddenly thought of your dream, you start blushing unknownly, you guys were about to ki--

"KIM JI EUN ARE YOU DONE YET" Damn it, people disturbing my imagination. You mentally cursed those people. You shrug off the annoyed feelings and prepare youself.

________________________

 

" AAJUSHIII AHHH WAIT FOR ME AHHHH" 

You were basically running as if it depends on you life now to the bus stop. You were too engrossed on finding your earphone just now that you almost spent an hour searchig for it. Thats when it hit you, it was nearly 7:30am and the bus is going to another destination. You haven't even reach the bus stop.

Fortunately, the ahjussi heard you and decided to stop the bus and let you come in. You could see his glare and obviously annoyed expression looking at you, you decided to let him be since he is already kind enough to stop the bus. There is no space in the bus already and you walked till the last corner of the bus and stand there and grab the pillar to support you. Phew.

" Nearly screw big time" You said to youself. Unfortunately there's one person heard it, and the presence of his voice floating in the air didn't make your day any better.

Luhan.

"Yeap, you were running like an ahjumma just now, I should really take your photo. Aish" He smirked and not to mention snickered. Like what.

You decided to play with it.

"Oh, hi Hae Sung's saviour! What did you said just now? Ah, ahjumma? Ouch, I'm offended." You put your hand on your heart showing him that you are offended. Clearly you are being sarcastic. Hah. 

Luhan doesn't like it when you described him as Hae Sung's saviour. He himself doesnt't like Hae Sung either, but the situation that day is just...well you know. He wanted to give another better comeback when the bus suddenly stopped and you stumbled upon him. Since you were standing at the corner of the bus, you couldn't really move anymore you see. He was standing beside you. It was awkward. You wanted to move but thats when more student come in and until the bus is full, you are already trapped in Luhan's *cough**cough* arm. He is taller than you, so your head is basically only until his chest. 

_____________________________

 

I wanted to give her a better comeback when the bus stopped and she suddenly lost her balance and sort of stumbled upon me I guess. I'm standing beside her, our distance is quite near since there are quite of people in the bus and we have to stand. So, it's not that weird if she stumbled upon me since only we are standing at the corner of the bus. I noticed her pale face turned into another colour. I smirked.

" Ahh, why do I feel hot suddenly, cham.." She mumbled to herself, which fortunately I heard. She started to fan herself.

" Wah, I guess Summer's coming aigoo" She touched her face, avoiding eye contact with me.

" Yah, it is in the middle of summer already, pabo-nya?" I .

" Omo- hahahahha, really ah, I must be-" She turned her face to me and surprisingly she reacted. But not for long. She didn't finish her sentence and gave me that why am I even talking to you face and stopped talking. Clearly, she's annoyed. Her face expression always betray her. A pang of guilt hit me.

" Ji-eun ah-" I couldn't finish my sentence when she took out her earphones and plug it into her ears. I reached to take the earphone out, but at that moment, the bus stopped, indicating we've reached our destination. She bumped my shoulder a little bit since she wanted to get off from the bus. Just like that, she walked pass me. Like I'm a stranger.

________________________________

 

I get off the bus and continue my journey to school. It was only a 5 minutes walk from the bus stop. I ignored the thoughts of Luhan, his face is enough to bring my blood boils. And also, she didn't even plug her earphones into her phone the whole time. However, being the dense her she didn't notice what Luhan was trying to do. It's Ji-Eun.

I walked to my locker, to do well, the usual stuff. Suddenly, I heard screamings from the girls in our school. Aigoo, when will this gonna end. I coudn't even bother to turn around, they're probably fangirling over the other . You know. 

" Ji-eunnnnn" Wah, I'm in a mood now. I could feel my neck getting circled by Jae Mi's arm. I forced myself to smile.

" Oh, Jae Mi-ah, wae? I'm in a rush right now. Tee hee" Her face fallen. For that instance, I felt bad.

" Ahh, geurae? It's okay then, you go first-Ohh wait, did you see the new students? Omo they're reallllllyyy good looking, I ain't kidding-hhahah" I was kind of taken aback at her expressions. New students? If she says they're good looking, then it must be true. You gotta trust Jae Mi's judgement.

" Aigoo, Jae Mi-ah do I look like I care? Also, you should really wipe off that saliva, you're drooling" I told her while laughing, and leave here dumbfounded in the middle of the hallway.

" 3-2-1-ringggggg"

" Assaaa!" I threw a fist into the air, recess timeeee. Muahahhaa. That means I can eat a lott. I could hear Luhan was trying to say something, but since Im ignoring him, I couldn't be bothered. I made my happy dance while walking to the cafeteria. I look like a total fool. Who cares, food just make me very very happy.

________________________

 

" Ji-Eun ah, uhm..you know..I want to apo-" Damn it. What's with the wrong timing every single time? She's been ignoring me the whole day, it is getting really frustrating.

________________________

After ordering the usual, I went to my normal hang out spot with Jae Mi when we need some our time. Away from the humans. It's not really a secret place. It's just at the very corner of the cafeteria. I read my novel while waiting for Jae Mi. I get lost in my world when I read books. But not this time. 

Because, the cafeteria was dead quiet. Out of a sudden. Should I look up, or not? ottohke? Wild imaginations started to haunt me. Urghh I'm so gonna kill Jae Mi for forcing me to watch horror movies with her. What if something grab my legs under the chair and take me to a world where no one can find me. What if I can never see my family or not. I think I'm starting to tear up, I could feel my hair's standing. Aniya, aniya-

" Ahhhh Omaa yaaaa-NO hajima I'm only 18-still--have a lot of food to ea-" I freaked out when someone grabbed my shoulder. I was in the middle of freaking out when I realised someone's laughing, and someone on the floor touching his precious face like he just got slapped by someone, real hard. I peeked through my fingers. Why are there so many people on my table. Mwo ya..

I put down both of hands. I was so embarassed I went to the guy who got slapped by me, after properly analysing everthing in my head seconds ago, i realised I was the one who slapped him. It's what you get when you freak Ji Eun out.

" Omo-haksaeng-jinjja juwaesonghaeyo-I'm really-" Aniya. It can't be. He was in agony, and well his face clearly showed his annoyed, and his stares look like he could kill me. He probably did, in his head a million times. Hah. He wanted to reach to my hand to stand up, I didn't notice it because I stood up, still in shock which made his meet the ground again, which earned a few laughters from the people around me. Speaking of people, why the hell are they sitting here?

"Yaaah, I'm even imagining stuff now, heol-" I looked up into the sky, well more like ceiling, and breathe. 

" It's stress, It's only stress-oh jeogi haksaeng, find me at Class3D-3, I'll treat you something good arasso-also I'm really sorry!" I talked to myself before telling that familiar looking student. I just feel like digging a hole on the ground and hide in there forever. I'm dying from embarassment. I turned around with my head hanging low, and walk. 

" ouch" I couldn't even finish my first step when I accidentally bumped into someone's hard chest. Ehh? Ji eun you can still fangirl over this kind of stuff? YOU NEED TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM MORE EMBARASSING MOMENTS AIGOO!

I exhaled, and forced myself to look up. To apologize again. But nothing came out. Mwoya..Impossible..

My left foot move backward. I opened my mouth, and then closed, and then opened. The process keep repeating. I turn to look around, and then I see more familiar faces. Some I always see in the pictures. The ones I heard from geges. But, what's happening? I put both of my hands at the back and pinch my arm. " Ahh" Omo, I'm not dreaming. I looked at the guy again.

" Yahh, you dissapoint me baby, a few years and you can't even recognise my face?" That voice. But someone just need to break it. Damn it.

" Duizhang! Yahh, you sure move very fast, you didn't even inform us that you guys are in the school already? Ahh, panda Tao! Why are you on the ground-hahhhaa What's with that face?" He walked to him while Tao was being assist by other friends. So it's really Tao? And the laughters, I looked around, there's Kai. It's real. I turned to face gege again. His eyes look straight into my eyes. I am really speechless. I didnt give a damn if the entire school is looking at my table.

I tip toed and wrap my arms around his neck. I began sobbing, followed by a loud cry. Way to embarassing yourself Ji- Eun ah. 

" Kwaechana, I'm here. I won't leave you again. Jinjjaya this time." He hugged me tighter. 

Little did she knows two pair of eyes were eyeing them. One was fuming with anger, one, was full of jealousy?

_________________