Invitation

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea
Class ended so quickly today and now you are walking to your locker with your injured knees.

 

"Huh? What is this...?" A piece of blue paper slipped out from your locker once you open it. It was a letter. Curious, you quickly shove the books you no need to read into your kinda messy locker. Close it and lean against your locker and start to open the letter.

 

DearJieun,

You are invited to my birthday party tomorrow, 8pm. My house, you know where right? Since you used to come to my house. Dress up formally. =]

  Hope you will turn up !

  Haesung.

 

Smiley? Act like nothing happened?! Tsk tsk tsk.

 

You immediately tear the letter along with the envelope and dump it into the dustbin nearest to you after you done reading.

 

Oh yeah right, tomorrow is her birthday. Why did I even remember it? Aish!

 

"Yah! Jieunnnnn ! Did you receive the letter? We should go ~ It must be fun ! Hmm..I still don't know what happen to me the last time we go and woahh its two years ago the last time we went!" JaeMi found you after a while.

 

"I'm not going."

 

"Yahhh~ waeyooo?~~"

 

*Tsk. You don't know what she did to you the last tine, poor girl.

 

"No."

 

"Pretty pleaseeeee? ~~"

 

__________________________________

 "OK! FINE! Happy now?!" You are piss off, defitnitely PISS OFF. JaeMi has blabbering on and on and you are not in the mood after you read that letter.

 

"...I'm sorry but I really want to go" JaeMi was startled but she look kinda sad about you lookong piss off because you are. Well, you know JaeMi don't like Haesung not hate but she has a soft spot on people she don't like. Example like if she don't like that person she will still care about that person maybe jus a little..but still..

 

" Aish! Jus go home will you?"

 

Aish ! I wonder will you still even care about her if you know what happened I saved you, dude!

 

"Okay okay... take the bus! Don't walk home okay?! I know your house is near but its still dangerous! Annyeong.." JaeMi boarded her bus and you are still waiting for your bus to come..

 

______________________________________

 

"Stop eyeing at that dress! I know you like it... Try it !" JaeMi shove you the dress you hav been glancing at it since the two of you walk in the clothes shop. That stupit invitation write FORMALLY, so you decided to drag JaeMi to shopping. Even though you secretly want to wear jeans go to that party but you don't want to tell JaeMi. Plus you want her to wear dress though and he don't even hav a dress! You decided to buy a dress too because you like collocting..you had collocted many types of dress, watch and bracelet..omg you love bracelet so much.Well, not too many you are not rich or what and you only used your money on those things and you don't like using your family's money since young.

 

JaeMi smile to you knowingly and you quickly go to the change room. After you done changing, you turn yourself around checking out how you look in the dress with the mirror.

 

"How do I look?" You ask JaeMi once you went out of the changing room. It is a sleeveless dress that only reach above your knee, not too short not too long. It is a slightly pink colour dress with cute little desert decorate on it. Yeap not only the dress attract you, even the food. Its fit your skin colour very well with your hair tie in a messy bun and your fringe.

 

" oh dear~ you look cute but at the same time fashionable not with the trend but with you..jus your style so cool so cute aish I jus I love it~ Kyaaaaaaa~~~~"

 

Oh hohohohoho~I'm so happy~~But.. bye my moneyyyy T^T

 

_________________________________________________

 

"Yah! Pali-ah! PARK JAEMI YOU TURTLE!~ITS FREAKING 7:58pm ALREADY! " JaeMi is still changing when you went to her house.

 

"But oh..well.. I don't giv a damn if we're late.. Aish! Why would I even promise her I will go ?!Pft.." You are talking to yourself and puffing your cheek while waiting for JaeMi to come down..

 

"Here we go!-oh wait..Eunnie..you look like a barbie doll! So cute kekee~ wait what?!why...why are you wearing jeans?!" JaeMi look surprise when she saw you wearing jeans.

 

Uh-oh.

 

 

 

 

A/N :

 

I'M SORRYYY... I HAVEN UPDATE FOR A LONG TIME.. I WAS GOIN TO DO A TRIPLE UPDATES ..YEA WAS.. BECAUSE MY MOM IS HAWK EYEING ME ..EXAM COMING SOON.. IF I KEEP ON TOUCHING MY PHONE IN FRONT OF HER OR MY GRANDMA ...I DUNO WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY ONLY CONNECTION WITH MY HUBBIES T^T

MIANHE...