Annoying Stranger

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

Your POV

"Yahh! JaeMi-ah! pali-yah! We will be late for our work! Seriously why are you so slow?"

"Okayyyyyy....just let me keep my books first! "

I wonder how many books she need to keep. I have been waiting for her for god know how long. Its our first day of work and we are going to be late yaaaaaay *throws confetti* ON THE FIRST DAY!!! Some weird sounds can be heard from the other side of the phone.

"Don't be angryyyy Jieunnie I'm running to you now. OK~Byeee~"

"Pa-"…li You don't even get to finish your sentence and she hung up. " Aish this girl" *Its so hot right now* you thought. Sweats were running through your face, making you shone even more under the sun. * Aha, ice-cream will make me feel better* You grin but to be honest you are not actually grinning you were more like creeping. " I--" You were about to say something when suddenly someone tackle you from behind.

"Boo!"

" OHMAIGAWD HOLY WTF" You was kinda surprised.

How can this girl run so fast when she does things so slow- - AND scared me she is so dead.

"YAHHHHHH! PARK JAEMI !! You are soooo gonna dead"

"Meh-YAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA STAPH PLS STAPHH THAT!!!" She stuck out her tongue to you. But then because of your fast movementyou were be able to tickle her sensitive spot. AHA GOTCHA 

Then you suddenly think of something for revenge~*evil laugh*

"Not until u buy ice cream for mehh~"

"Fine I -AAHAHAAAAHAA -WILL BUY FOR U AFTER WORK AHAHAAAAAHAA!"

Yeshh! One ice cream for me ~

 

 

* * * * * *

Bubble Tea House

Luckily, Sora unnie is not angry with us , we're already late for fifteen minutes. Well thanks to our Miss JaeMi. Apparently, there are only 2 workers in this shop excluding Sora unnie. Oh did I mention? Yeah, she is the boss of this cafe. 

Hmmm..there is an Ice Cream shop opposite my work place....I'm gonna pull JaeMi over there after work and spend all her money!!! MUAHAHHAHAAAAA!!! Ohkayy....Kim Jieun your customer is staring weirdly at you. STOP IT.FOCUS.YES.FOCUS.

So, right now you are serving your first customer while JaeMi is still fixing her apron. 

"Aigoo ~ JaeMi-ah pali~ there are more customers coming in already. I'll go help Sora unnie first okay?"

"Neh~~arasso!! I'm coming!!"

"One oreo bubble tea please" "Neh" You went back to the counter to make bubbletea for your dear customer. *Woah!! So long* You were waiting for the machine to do some of its work. You blew your bangs away while waiting for it. Actually you are playing with it. LOL Then the sudden thought of JaeMi treating you ice cream make you so energized. YES GO GO FOR ICE CREAM!! You throw your fist into the air and smile which show a row of white teeth.

"Heyyy big spec girl I would like to order a Taro flavoured milk bubble tea and a Choco flavoured bubble tea please"

Huh, Choco again? You turn around and saw a gorgeous guy standing in front of you and asking you for order. Oh Lord What sin have I done to meet such a pretty boy~ SOBS You were kinda zone out for a while

"Oh Okay~~"

 

Luhan's POV

I kept staring at her like a weirdo when she is making mine and Sehun's bubble tea. I don't know why but that panda cap that she is wearing DOES look cute on her. Behind her spec, there's a pair of pretty and big eyes and not to mention that she has dark circle under her eyes. 

But seriously she REALLY looks cute with that cap. 

"Ermmm.. Mister~~ halooo? Your bubble tea is done~~ and is there anything on my face ?" That panda girl asked.

"Uh-oh nothing! Thank you..by the way and you doesn't suit that with that cap. Bye~" kekekekke~ I'm teasing her..her face was priceless and cute OHMAIGAWFD Sehun should see this! Kekeke~ 

I made a naughty face to her then run away to my work place. Its just opposite here .. guess she is a new employee. I never saw here before. I always come here for bubble tea so I know everything happens there . And Sora noona is my boss's girlfriend~yeah and our relationship is quite good. We treat each other like noona to dongsaeng. Sadly, today I didn't see her so yea.....she's busy I guess~

 

"Sehunnie, I'm back~ here's your choco bubble tea~" 

"Hyung~ don't Sehun'nie' me ! I'm already 19 yrs old !"

"Okay~ Sehunnie~ when are u going to have a girlfriend huh? "

"Hyunnnggggggg!"

"Yah! Two of you back to work!! I know Luhan you sneak out again. Go back to work before I cut your salary! Hehehee~*evil laugh*" Pfft I won't believe you, hyung~You said that sentence almost everyday yet our salary is still the same. I murmured to myself~That's our boss. He is really a nice guy~and he makes such a sweet couple with Sora noona.<3 <3

We work in a bubbletea shop~ since Sehun and I need money for our studies. Well its kinda fun actually.

 

Your POV

Seriously what's wrong with that guy? 

That's my birthday present from JaeMi last year! How dare he! Even though he looks cute...but still!! Argh!! I'm cute like pandaaaaa OKAY !!!!

* * *

"JaeMi-ah~~"

"Yea~?"

"Guess wat?"

"What?"

"Its Ice cream timee!!~" Its sucha busy day...our shop open until 5 o'clock .

"Okayy... where do u want to eat?"

"Just opposite our workplace" Sora unnie already went back, so we went there by ourself.

* * *

I walk to the counter to place our orders while Jae Mi went to find a seat for us.

"A cone of Vanilla ice cream please....and...ummm..aha I want those colorful cupcakes in the shelf there" I said while pointing my hand to those delicious cupcakes. YUMMY

I look up and at the same time the waiter at the counter turn around **

"Its YOU!"

______________________________________________________

Author's NOTE~~

Hope you guys like it ^^ Subscribe and comment!!

Tell me how you think of my first chappie:DDDD