Talk To Me

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

" Gege, we meet later okay?" I side hug him before I enter my class. Kris wanted to walk me to my class, and plus he wants me to tell more about the school on the way.  I was too busy thinking about his comeback that I forgot to ask him why did he come here. 

" Aiishhh" I ruffled my own hair, showing obvious frustration. Babo, how can I be forgetful? Wait, is he gonna study here? Is that why he asked me about the school? No wayy-

" KIM JI EUN DETENTION TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL" 

" Saemmmmmm-"

" You don't saem me, you should tell me if you're annoyed by my class, I don't need to listen to your frustration in the middle of teaching arasso?" But..it wasn't directed to you:(

" Bu-"

"No, but! Arasso?"

" nehhh.." Aish, I have plan with Kris Gege tomorrow. Aigoo, the lord is testing me. He is. I turned around to sit, I could feel that jerk was secretly smiling. Pfft.

" Are you really that happy that I got detention?" I turned to him, clearly upset. Who is he to laugh at me? Then it dawned upon me that he was wearing a simple v line tee which look extremely hot on him, and did he change his hairstyle? Smoki-

" What if I am?" I take back what i said! I CANT BELEIVE I ALMOST SAID STUFF THAT COULD BETRAY ME AIGOO MY MOUTH 

I hit my mouth without hesitation, which concerned Luhan.

" Yah, are you okay?" Is he posing that as a question or what? Because his next move sent a shade of tomato to my face. 

" What are you doing?" I slap his hand away that was on my forehead.

" Look! Your face is red!" Calm down, Ji Eun..

" You should go check your eyes or something..I'm*cough*fine." I turned around and focus on other stuff. Phew. I look around to see if other students or the teacher saw it, but luckily no one did. Thank god. That was embarassing.

________________________________

 

Is she okay? But her face was red? 

He thought.

And it bothers him until the end of the day.

_________________________________

 

I didn't get to see Kris after school. Tao said he was busy since he will live here for a month and there's so much things to do. 

" So, he couldn't wait for me?" Mwoyahh. My lips turned dowards. Aish, doesn't he know I'd be missing him?

" Yah, don't use your aegyo! It aint gonnaa work on me, you're 19 okay, nope not gonna work-"

" Opppaa-" I made an evil smirk. teehee

I made a sad face, and make my eyes bigger and look at him.

" opppaaa buy me ice creammm" I grab his arm and shake it like a small kid. 

" Ice cream-ice cream!" Give in already, ppal!

3,2-

" Ahhhhhhh! Auuuu, arasso I'll do it! Mwoyah, how can I resist you when you do that to me! I thought you've grown up! Aish there goes my money!" I could hear laughter from behind, it was Kai and Sehun. The others are probably waiting in the ice cream shop? 

" Saranghae Tao oppa!" I throw him 2 little hearts, which earned more laughter from both of them.

" Yah, I'm speechless.." Kai said to Sehun, he nodded, since he thought the same. 

Kajaaa~

" AH! Guys waitt up!" An anoyingly familiar voice came from behind.

" Tao gege, let's go first" I didn't stop to wait for him, and drag Tao Ge. Well, Kai and Sehun can wait for him, right?

" What is wrong with that girl?" Luhan thought to himself. Feeling really frustrated.

___________

I didn't get to hang out with the guys since I have work. I sent little hearts to Tao Ge again after getting my lil baby and left to work. He shook his head, he really doesn't know what to do with me anymore, doesn't he? 

" Jae Mi-ah Annyeoongg!" I use my aegyo on her. Yah, I guess I'm really happy today.

" Yah, our JI Eunnie is using her aegyo? Jae Mi-ah did something happen this morning in school?Aigoo" Sora Unnie jokingly said to both of us.

" Oo, someone special came back today to see her! Isn't it-"

" Yah, what are you talking about, what someone special-hahhahaha! Aniyo Sora Unnie just a friend! Childhood friend! Teehee" She said alright with her yeah right face.

" WHat was that for?"

" Whatt, isn't Kris your special someone-hahha"

"Yah it's not-aiggoo-okay!" i said that while jokingly hit her.

" Ahh-arasoo araso! Stop it already! Let's do some business!"

 

 

" Ahhh, so tiring, Jae Mi ah I go back first okay? Don't forget to tell Sora Unni ?" Even though I was really happy but somehow I feel really tired. I took a look at the store in front, but it was closed. So fast? Leeteuk Oppa must have something urgent coming up, he won't close his store if it wasn't something serious.

" Sleepy-" I rubbed my eyes, I didn't realize there was a huge stone in front and well being Ji Eun, she tripped it over and fell down. Eventhough I feel embarassed, I decided to ignore and look at my legs if there's any scratches or blood. 

" Omo, there's blood! Aishh-jinhha" Idiot! I wanted to touch my knee to see when someone knelt down in front of me to touch my knee, slapping away my hand.

" Idiot" Ehh, wasn't that what I said earlier? 

Wait, why does the voice sounds familiar?

"Yah, are you okay? Can you walk? Aish, who knew you can be such a idiot sometimes!"

" Jerk, what are you doing here?"

" Helping you duh"

" Ahh, I forgot you like to help people don't you, no matter she's good or bad, or without any solid evidence you also like to accuse the other party for doing something she didn't do, daebak, you should win an award for that isn-"

" Mianhae.."

He examined my knees before locking his hazel brown eyes with mine.

" Jinjja..mianhae, I should've known that you wouldn't do it, but yet I decided to judge you,I'm really sorry, so please don't avoid me anymore.."

" I'm dying because you're avoiding me, talk to me please?"

What do I do? He just apologized, i feel bad now! At this moment, the bus came.

" Jerk, my bus came! I really need to go back!" Okay, let's just leave first and then only think about what I should do with him!

" Yah, that's not it isnt it? Do you think I'd let you go this easily?" He grabbed my arms and pulled me into his chest, so that we're walking together, he circle his arms around my shoulder.

" What are you doing? Yah let go-"

" Ohh, now you're talking! Okay, we shall do this until I sent you back home! If I knew doing this can make you talk, I would've done it ages ago! Right?" He turned to smiled at me. Aish, does he want to kill me with his smile? Yes I do hate him,but I will admit now that he's pretty cute. His smile too. I was locked with him, so I decided to just follow him, since he's harmless..right?

" What are we doing here again?" He ignored me and went inside 7/11. Did he just left me here? Isn't he scare I might run?

" Sit down"

" Yah, why did you left me here? Are you dumb? Don't you think I'm gonna run?" Yes, make him angry Kim Ji Eun. You don't like him anyway!

" Did you?" He smirked and looked at me, while tearing some wrapper. Aish! Luhan 1-Kim Ji Eun 0

" You didn't, didn't you? It's because I know you won't, I'm harmless, you're not my type, I ain't gonna do something to you so you wouldn't want to run away, plus it's dark right now, and with your injured knees, running away? Don't be silly."

How can someone say that calmly? It's really annoying! How did he get on my nerves so easily?! Did he just say I'm not his type? oh please, okay I FEEL THE SAME PFFT

Turned out that the wrapper was a bandage, Luhan treated my injury and he insisted to walk me home. Which i refused a million times.

" Anii, you're not even my boyfriend, what we are doing now will make my family think we have something going on, aish" I decided to break the silence since the night was too quiet and we are both walking in a dark alley, so it make things more weird? Get it?

" So, if I be your boyfriend, things get easier?"

" Jerk, are you okay? I mean why are you being like this? THIS IS GETTING SO WEIRD DON'T BE SO NICE TO ME"

" I feel sorry.."  He hesitated before opening his mouth to say. 

So he's only doing this because he's sorry? Why do I feel dissapointed?

I smiled at him.

" Don't be sorry anymore, by doing this you make me thing you like me or something I don't know, so don't"

" Am I forgiven?" I could see my house now. We're walking side by side until both of us reached my house. I nodded at him, which made him smile like a little kid that just got his favourite candy.

" Ji Eun.."

" Hmm?" I turned around before I open the door gate.

"Thank you, for talking to me." 

 

I closed the gate and turned around just to see someone standing behind it.

" Ahh omona Yah GEGEEEE!" 

" Yah, you don't gege me! What's going on, Kim Ji Eun-sshiii?" Kris gege started to tickle me.

 

Aigoo, I guess I have a lot to tell him!