Feels

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

 

 

It's FRIDAYYY!!! I internally screamed, cause hey who doesn't love Friday? I wiggled my shoulder at the thought of weekends, I've already planted so many plans in my mind. 

" Pand-I mean Ji Eeun..I think you need to come to my house tomorrow, we need to talk about our assignment, remember?" My heart dropped when the word house came out from his mouth. WHAT WAS I THINKING. Phew, it was about assignment. I heaved a sigh, and then I remember about my plans, my eyes became rounder, ignoring the fact that someone is talking to me as I think about the assignment we need to do, my eyebrows grew closer, I deeply think about this serious problem.

Wow, Ji Eun, I can't believe this is serious to you? I could hear my devil side whispering to me. Pfft.

" Hmmm.." I tilt my head naturally, showing my dissapointment, OBVIOUSLY," Okay, I guess we still have assignment to do, I've been thinking about what to do over the weekends, well not..not that I have my plans anyway.." I tried to perform my aegyo, to lure Luhan in HAH. And then I blew a raspberry. 

" Well, I will call the others to come over too, if you get bored later on," Instead of turning his head, he turned his entire body to me," So cute." He chuckled and ruffled my hair. 

Ji Eun was not aware of this, unknownly her cheeks went crimson, and she found herself fanning her face. 

" Ahahah" I laughly dryly." Well-" I don't know what's wrong with me, but the way he touches my hair definitely make me feel some sort of way. I have to say I was taken aback. Is this because I'm warming up to him?

It still feels weird.

Of course, Luhan the jerk likes to ruin every good thoughts Ji Eun has for him. Like now.

" Wae, have you fallen for me?" He winked." That fast? Oh?" He smirked while standing up to leave.

PFFT.

" yAhhh, you sly bastard!" I crossed my arms against my chest." Come here, you're gonna get a beat from this unnie! Oh!!" I went after him before he's out of sight.

" What?!! Unnie? Yahhh don't make me laugh, I'm older than you alright!" He's like 10 stones away from me, walking backwards, his front body facing me while trying to run. He even stucked out a tongue at me!

IMMA AIN'T GONNA LOSE TO THAT JACKASS!
 

" Wai-Ouch!" I accidentally tripped on something while trying to chase Luhan. My nose was greeted by the beautiful floor. Familiar laughters rang around my ears. 

" Hae Sung," I mumbled to myself. I managed to get up by myself, well a few times, after being pushed to the ground by her followers numerously. 

" Awww, can't our little Ji Eun-nie, get up properly?" She smirked, while her hair was cascaded down her shoulder, she flipped it away and rest her hand on her waist." Loser." She insulted me.

" I was trying to look like you." I dust my bottom and look her eyes, uninterested. We stared for awhile, well I was laughing inside because of her disbelief expression, it was funny I swear. You don't mess with me when it comes to comeback, witch. I walked away.

" Ahh.." I was haulted when she grabbed my upper arms, strongly, that it hurts. I looked at her, this time with rage, stop touching me damn. 

" Stay away from Luhan."

I was about to free myself from her grasp, when my left arm was pulled really close to someone. 

" Why?" That voice.

Silence filled in the air. I took my opportunity to look at Hae Sung face. HAHAHHHAHA I know it's wrong to laugh in this situation, but girl she was trying so hard, I can't.

" Why should Ji Eun stay away from me? Hm, Hae Sung-sshi?" His voice was gentle but so scary at the same time. Is that possible?

" Luhan..ah," She regained her posture and grabbed Luhan's arm, trying to be adorable, pfft LUHAN SAID I'M CUTE OKAY, I stared at her hoping it will turn into lasers and burn her entire existence. It didn't last long before I realize what I was thinking. WHAT WAS I, LEE JI EUN THINKING? oh gofd. I could feel Luhan concerned stare. Well I was thinking to myself, weird expression is a must duh! " I mean, this thing, she doesn't even match your-"

Luhan used his stongest strength to let go of his hand from Hae Sung's grip. I could see smokes coming out from his ears.

" Just so you know, this girl beside me is not a thing, she's a human, one that worth so much more than a mere human like you, have you even look into the mirror? And really, is that all you can do? I knew it wasn't Ji Eun's fault during the party, so stop your asking for pityness, it gets you nowhere. Besides, don't talk to me about standards, as far as I know you know nothing about it either." What Luhan had said stunned me. I'm pretty shook, I must say.

He moved his hand to my wrist and grabbed it gently, " Let's go, you're probably hungry." 

I'm still in daze. Um, someone help me?

" Ohh..yeah o-okay.."

We walked a few steps further when we were stopped by the members. Kris was looking at me with mischievous grin plastered on his face. What's wrong with that dude? Ain't he gonna help his dongsaend? Pfft. 

" Yah! Ji EuuNNN! ARE YOU OKAY? I CAN'T BELIEVE-OH MY" You know, its Tao.

" Hey, Ji Eun are you ok-" That's Kai.

" Guys let's just go, we're hungry." We were stopped for a few seconds until Luhan voiced out, hands still on wrist, with that he bring me to the cafeteria. 

 

Jae Mi definitely freaked out after knowing the truth, unlike her, but I still like that side of her. Plus, when she act differently, I could feel Sehun's gaze on her, oh boy he's so into her. 

" OH MY GOD I refuse to belive that bi-I mean witch did that to you? Pfft, I would've hit her with-with um something! Tsk, right Chanyeol?" Again the dramatic Baekhyun is back in action. He rest his palm on his forehead after looking at Chanyeol.

" I can't belive you're eating despite all this ruckus, did you even ask Ji Eun she's okay?" He hit him on the back of the head. I feel bad for Chanyeol. I feel him though, food is so important.

" Aigoo! It's fine, it's fine go on eat Chanyeol ah, I would do the same!" Chanyeol did ask me actually, they did not notice, that's probably why. He's so kind, I feel like squeashing that giant. I smiled creepily at the thought of it.

" You can laugh? Really?" Does he really need to burst my bubble of my hapiness. I am upset, out of all people he should've helped me. I know I shouln't be childish, lmao but hey I just want to tease this gege.

" What?" I side eye him.

" What? Are you trying to ignore me now?" 

" Wellll," I swing my legs trying to look away from him, I could feel his tone of voice is changing, and it scares me a little bit, just a tad bit you know." It's just that, I'm--uh wondering why didn't you stand up for me?" Both of my index fingers pointing each other. 

" For real? Ji Eun, are you serious? I was going to help you, we were all there, when Luhan was waiting for you to catch him, but he just went a step ahead. Did you ask whether Luhan's okay? Do you realized that he walked away in the middle of our lunch?" Alright his mad, because at this moment, our table starts to grow silent. I could feel Jae Mi nudging me, trying to ask me to calm down. 

You see, humans, when the more they are consoled, the more sad, upset they get. That same goes to a normal human being like me.

" Oh, I'm being serious," I crossed my arms, I could feel my lips twitching downward without my permission." Very very serious, why? Are you tired having a sister like me? Are you going to leave again? Go then!" I took my chance to look around whether Luhan is presence before I stood up to leave, pfft that jerk where did he go!

Now I feel double bad, since I know my tease for Gege went wrong, and for god knows why Luhan is all moody. Seriously? Are they going through menapause. 

I looked around the class, the hallway, he's nowhere to be seen. 

Damn, he hides better than a girl.

For example, me. 

" Found you!" I rest both of my hands on my knees, trying to breathe in all the air I could get. Luhan rest his back against the white wall, oh that's so tumblr, what what am I thinking, sigh. I'm unbelievable, I thought to myself.

" What do you want?" Okay, what's with that atiitude?

" Woah, moody boy, you went missing, I just want to see if you're oka-"

" You, you...why don't you ever do something about Hae Sung?" He bored his eyes into mine. He never does that to me. Now that I think, he has been so nice to me. Why do I only realised it now.

" I do? Don't you see my comebacks and all-" Did I not do anything?

" Don't your parents know? Or anyone? Why do you endure everything she's done to you? Why?! Are you stupid?!" His tone raised. 

" Does it really matter? Besides I don't see it as a threat, Luhan, she's just bored, and I'm just coincindetally one of her target, it's senior year, would it get  any worse?" I walked and sit beside him. It was summer, but the air was somewhat cold, and it greetd my bare face, harshly. How unexpected.

" It matters." He looked at me, this time with a gaze that I'm not familiar with." I guess it matters to me, I think I like being your friend, you're so interesting, it disturb me that people like Hae Sung do that to you." 

I don't how many times I'm blown away by Luhan's act today. What, the 57384028th time?

" That, was a unique confession, well, I'm too awesome." I flipped my hair. Proud of myself.

That earned him a chuckle.

" You shouldn't do that actually." I looked at him with a confused look.

" What?"

" You're supposed to melt and say things like 'Oh MY GOD LUHAN OPPA I LOVE YOU TOO and throw hugs at me and stuff-"

" I think you have a death wish." I sneaked my hand near his waist without him knowing." You know Luhan." 

" Yah HAhhah-ahhahaha stoppp--hahahhaa okay-- hahhahaaa stopp-"

" See that's what you get for doing that." I pull my sleeve down." Jerk." 

 

"See you tomorrow, friend." Since we were heading the opposites way, Luhan bumped into my shoulder while he walked pass me in the hallway. That boy. I laughed to myself. Maybe a little too loud. Loud enough just to let Jae Mi hear.

" Is he giving you butterflies already, Ji Eun ah?"

" What are you talking about, Jae Mi?" I could feel myself laughing.

" Since when are you guys friend? Hmph?" Jae Mi pretend to be upset and teasing Ji Eun at the same time.

" Ummmmmm~ Since forever?" I looked at Jae Mi playfully.

" At this rate, a new couple is gonna rise this year! Woahh, it will be Luh-" I smacked her head. Pabo. Still I can't stop laughing. The thought of being with Luhan is weird? He's nice I guess, but....

My mind went blank. It always goes blank when I think of him. It's always full of surprises. I don't know.

Well, thank god, everything was distrupted when I see gege.

" Jae Mi-ah, I need to do something important now," I hint her by side eyeing gege.I showed an oK sign after she nodded to me. " Good luck!" She managed to say before I go.

TIME TO BE THE KIND ONE AND TALK TO KRIS GEGE GO GO GO.