No Home.

Coma. (Threequel to One Shot and Betrayal.)
"...Youngjae?" Youngjun called to his little brother.
 
After hearing about the abduction of the fellow members, Youngjun couldn't sit still and immediately drove down to the police station to console Youngjae.

"Hyung..." Youngjae replied sounding heartbroken.
 
"I'm really sorry to hear about this." he offered his younger brother a comforting hug. Youngjae only sighed. "Let me give you a lift home today." his hyung offered. Youngjae didn't refuse it at all.
 
The others insisted Youngjae to go home first, because of what happened. They were extremely worried for him.
 
"Hyung." Youngjae finally decided to talk whilst on the car journey home.
 
"Yeah?" he felt hopeful that Youngjae was finally talking. The least he wanted him to do was let out his feelings. He knew that Youngjae was hurting on the inside, and it was worrying him badly.
 
 "Can I stay at yours tonight?" he asked, to which Youngjun felt was a peculiar request.
 
"How come Jae?" he asked, trying to look at Youngjae however he didn't respond much.
 
"No one's going to be at home..." the younger brother's voice cracked and warm tears stung his eyes and fell endlessly. He rubbed the hot tears away from his face harshly.
 
"Hyung... I'm so scared... I'm so, so scared. I've tried to stay strong. Really, I have. But it's breaking me apart. They're so clever, they've managed to kidnap them all in one day. I can't catch up with them. I feel like I'm just running around in circles without even realising. Everything I'm doing is useless. Hyung... I've tried everything I can and even with everything, I'm not moving anywhere." he sobbed into his hands heavily. "It hurts to breathe hyung. It hurts to do anything..."
 
It hurt Youngjun to see his little brother suffering like this. He only ran a hand over Youngjae's head, feeling like his heart was ripped into two. Youngjae looked pale, exhausted and weak. "Of course you can stay over."
 
At Youngjun's apartment, Youngjae had changed into some of his brother's clothes and sat on the sofa with his knees pulled close to his chest. The gloomy darkness outside reflected his mood and even though there was food right in front of him, he could not bring himself to eat it. Youngjun sighed at him.
 
"You work too hard. You need to eat."
 
"I can't." he responded.
 
"Listen. I don't care whether you are hungry or not, but you are becoming skinnier by the day and you need food to fill in that empty gauge of yours. Now eat." his brother sternly told him.
 
Youngjae listened eventually and slowly started to eat. "Thanks for letting me stay at yours tonight."
 
"Of course. I've got to look out for you now."
 
Youngjae quietly glanced around the room whilst eating. The living room had a bookshelf, a games console and photo frames of the group altogether. He had seen these objects many times, but today he noticed that the table only had one coaster. One mug. The dining table only had one chair. There was only one other room in the apartment and that was his bedroom. Youngjun had lived by himself for a very long time, and it made him wonder if his older brother was truly happy. "Doesn't it feel a little lonely around here sometimes?" he asked curiously.
 
"It can, I guess. One part of me is happy to have a private life and to do the things I want without being disturbed. But the other part of me sometimes wishes that there someone around to keep me company. Why do you think I always go down to see you guys?" he asked, making it obvious to Youngjae why he always visited them on days they were free.
 
"You live so far away as well..." Youngjae quietly commented.
 
 Youngjun recognised how deteriorating their conversation was becoming. "How about... I help you with this. It seems like you need some help?" he asked, not sure whether he was going to regret asking or not.
 
"Would you? But you said you would never lift another gun in your life ever again."
 
Youngjun smiled. "Who said I had to lift another gun in order to help you?" he raised his eyebrows, amused. The older brother was twisting his own words in order to help Youngjae.
 
"Thank you hyung."
 
"No worries. Now hurry up and eat so we can get some rest."
 
Youngjae did as he was told and finally got some rest. However it wasn't long before he was up and ready to work again. He received a phone call from Hana saying that they had a lead.
 

They knew where Daehyun was.
 


 

 It was the early morning. Hyosung and Hana were already working on their discovery. Jaebum had been sorting out the other cases that they were assigned with as a group, in order to make up for not joining the team and offering to help out. He was working especially hard today. Why? Because today he was going to abandon them all to join the special forces. He knew he had to leave soon to prepare to accomplish the mission. He debated whether to tell Youngjae this, ever since he was offered the place.
 
Telling him would worry him - what if they were too late to rescue everyone?
Not telling him would still leave him in deep, never-ending worry.
 
Youngjae rushed in, along with Youngjun who tried to catch up with his younger brother as quick as possible.
 
Jaebum had high respects for him, witnessing the group from the distance. Even though he had briefly eaten and slept a few hours, he still had the energy to keep going. Youngjae was passionate and strong. He was going to do anything that would be right in his eyes, even if that meant crossing the law.
 
"I heard there were clues?" he asked, immediately going over to Hana's work desk.
 
"Yep. I did some further research into Daehyun's whereabouts after he went missing because he was still active on the GPS tracker. They must have forgotten to remove his phone whilst taking him. After monitoring every single location he's been in - he really moved around a lot at the period of his hostage - I've pointed out the place Daehyun has been the longest at the approximate time he was taken. So if my suggestions are correct, they're probably here right now." Hana explained, pointing to a firm coordinate on the city map.
 
For the first time in almost two weeks, they all saw Youngjae smile, after discovering the location of where they were. Hana had found them. He wrapped his arms around her neck affectionately. "You are amazing." he clicked a few things and typed into the keyboard excitedly things Jaebum couldn't see. He felt so bad. Because no matter what, Jaebum and the special force were two steps ahead of him. They knew these things already. It hurt Jaebum to not be allowed to tell them their discovery or anything associated with the special forces. Everything discussed between him and the agency was confidential. It made him hate himself for agreeing to do this.
 
"Youngjae." Jaebum said suddenly. There was immediate silence from the group, as they all looked at Jaebum in surprise. Jaebum himself, was surprised for calling his best friend so abruptly. They hadn't talked in quite a while.
 
"You okay JB?" he responded with a smile.
 
"Let's talk outside." Jaebum stood up and invited him out.
 
As soon as the door closed, there was an awkward atmosphere. But Youngjae was sincerely trying to get rid of it. "Are you okay?" he asked.
 
"Yeah." Jaebum responded blandly. "Are you?"
 
Youngjae nodded gently. "I guess I feel a bit better. What did you want to talk about?"
 
Jaebum figured that the guilt was truly killing him - it felt as if he was doing all the work behind Youngjae's back and even though it should be considered a good thing, he couldn't see it in that light. Because in the end, he still turned away from Youngjae and he was hiding all these things from him, when Youngjae was the one who really deserved his place. He opened his mouth, with trembling hands. The feeling had never been so scary. He had never, once, turned his back on Team 0128. He tried to speak and get the words out, but found that he couldn't. Instead, he asked the question that he really wasn't concerned about. But it helped calm him down. "How is the case going?"
 
"Well, it's been horrible the last few days but... We've got a lead. I'm positive that it's going to get us somewhere soon." despite the eyebags and pale face Youngjae had, he sincerely smiled at him. It crushed him.
 
"T-That's good to know..." he responded, trying to sound happy.
 
"Are you okay with handling the cases? Is it too much for you?" Youngjae asked, looking fairly worried at the lack of response Jaebum was giving.
 
"No I'm okay with it... In fact I'm actually going out later to complete one." it wasn't technically a lie, but then again it wasn't the truth. He was going out to complete the mission, without even telling the man who had a link to every single one of these victims. Wasn't it cruel and unfair on Youngjae? It made Jaebum hate himself for not being able to tell him. He was not allowed to tell Youngjae. But now, he was also putting his own team mates in danger. If they collided with the special forces halfway through the mission, who knows what may happen to the victims.
 
Either way, it was too late now. Jaebum lost his chance to tell Youngjae.
 
"That's really good to hear! I really appreciate you for helping out for us JB. I promise I'll treat you out once this is all over. Okay?"
 
Jaebum nodded, feeling at fault of everything that was happening. This little clue gave Youngjae so much hope and faith. Jaebum only hoped that his team got to the location before the Youngjae's team to save those in danger, so they didn't get hurt in any way. "...I'll see you later, Youngjae."
 
He wondered if Youngjae would forgive him when he found out. There was absolutely no way he could hide this from the group after the mission would be complete.
 
He just hoped that Youngjae and the team would forgive him for everything he was going to do.
 
What can I say, what can I say?
 

Happy New Years to you all in advance! ^-^ MBC Gayo Daejejun is on tomorrow - I didn't even get to watch SBS Gayo Daejun on Sunday because I was out all day omg T___T
Anyway! I hope the New Year blesses you all with happiness and good health!
 
I don't think I was ever given the opportunity to tell you guys this, but because of you readers, 2013 has really been a turning point for me (fanfiction wise :P). I was surprised at how many people were interested in 'Betrayal' and 'That Cherry Blossom' and it only makes me want to write more and more. 2013 has honestly been a sh/t year for me and I've had to go through a lot of changes which did really hurt me but I always told myself to keep writing and writing because even though I'm not ranting to someone about how I feel about my problems, I can at least feel better and happier with readers who are genuinely interested with my stories. I do now genuinely feel a little happier and I'm gradually finding the courage to step over things that have only brought me pain and fear. And the courage is all thanks to you! Some of those readers I am close friends with, some of those readers I have become close with this year. My stories aren't very popular like many fanfics that are super awesome out there, but I really don't mind. What I love the most about writing is that I get rid of all bad feelings and I feel happier that there are people reading this. THIS IS GETTING REAL DEEP I'M SORRY. ;^; But really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you to each and every one of you. You really keep me going when nothing is going right and (along with our precious BAP) I am thankful that you have made me smile this year when things were hard for me. Can I please hug you all?
 
 
You are all mine! >w<