Discovery.

Coma. (Threequel to One Shot and Betrayal.)
Daehyun felt a harsh kick to his cheekbone that hurt so much - he was convinced that they had blown out his jaw completely. He felt bruises from the ropes that tied his arms behind his back and the ropes around his legs. That unfamiliar taste of blood had ran through his mouth and dripped out slowly. It was only until another man kicked him in the stomach that he groaned in pain and fell to the cold floor, resting his bruised cheekbone from the punch against the coolness of it.  His head was throbbing in pain. He was dosed with the lethal looking drug a few hours back and even when he passed out and woke up again, he didn't feel any different. Every time he tried to turn around and take a look at the place, the room would wobble, and he would see double everything. He knew that if he was feeling like this, so would the rest of the members.
 
He wasn't used to this anymore. Not used to the fights and violence they had to encounter after their change.
 
"Not him." The man in the shadows said. "He's mine." and even though it was dark, they could see a smile plant onto his face.
 
Yongguk was definitely passed out. He tried to fight back just an hour ago after waking up but then they had injected him again with the same liquid for the fifth time. He was the strongest. Even after four doses, he managed to fight the severely strong fluid that would make them pass out in seconds.
 
Zelo was trying to wake up their leader but he wouldn't respond, only heavy breathing which scared them all as the hours went by. He was the most frightened. Being the youngest and facing the most traumatic past, this really didn't help. The ropes, the dark room, the pain he heard from the others and the pain he felt himself - it all reminded him of his past. He didn't know how long they would remain for, but he had to help the others stand the pain. For he did not know what to do without them.
 
Himchan stayed quiet, but only because he had been beaten up so badly. Dried blood trailed down his lips. He looked the most weakest out of all. Out of all the members, he was the weakest by far. His body was sensitive and delicate. Himchan knew all these bruises and cuts were going to take a long time to recover. He didn't even know if he had been damaged on the inside permanently. That's how much it hurt simply on the outside.
 
Jongup who was in constant worry of Haru had asked these men where she was, more times than they wanted to be asked, which resulted in a lot of throwing, kicking and punching. He wasn't going to give up however. He was determined. He didn't give a how many times he was going to get hurt. He only wanted Haru to be okay.
 
Daehyun could see three men present in the room. A light bulb that was hanging from the ceiling was their only source of light. It swung from side to side. It somehow gave him fear. Every time the light shone on one of them, he tried to distinguish who they were. But just as he is about to see their face, the light bulb menacingly swings away from that person. The place was filthy. The metal walls had turned rusty and there were tatty pieces of stained fabric and sheets lying against the walls. In the distance there was a wood table. But he had no idea what was on it.
 
He finally came out of the shadows and Daehyun immediately scowled at the figure.
 
"It's been a while, little brother."
 
Daehyun eyed this man. After not seeing him for over 20 years, he surprisingly looked like Daehyun more than ever. The hair, the eyes, the lips and everything. The only difference between them was that Daehyun's brother had a scar running across his cheek because of Yongguk's retaliation back when they were trying to kidnap him and Zelo.
 
"Daewoon... You ing bastard." Daehyun was furious. Out of all people, it had to be his brother. His blood brother.
 
"What would our parents say if they saw you like this?" his heart was hurting, as the memories of them being murdered rushed back into his mind.
 
"They don't have to." Daewoon told him confidently and proceeded to learn closer to Daehyun's ear and whisper to him, "I accidently killed them both, remember? Black Tigers, always win."
 
It gave Daehyun goosebumps. Daewoon wasn't like this when they were younger. They actually got along back then! It mentally damaged Daehyun so badly because he had to throw away all those memories and try to forget that he even had a brother. It made him sick to know that his own brother was part of the Black Tigers. Always were, and always will be.

 
It was precisely the information Yongguk found shortly before being kidnapped. The booklet that held Korea's top 10 wanted criminals. One of them was Jung Daewoon. But his profile was just about empty - his name wasn't even there and there wasn't a picture of him, that's how skilful he was. But he did have one very crucial piece of information that all made sense to Yongguk.
 
"Strongly believed to be involved with the notorious gang, Black Tigers."
 
If only Yongguk had passed on the information somehow to Youngjae, he would have been more prepared.

"But you don't have to suffer anymore, brother. Listen to me because I'm only going to offer you this once. I've been meaning to wait for your answer." Daewoon smirked. Daehyun's expression didn't change, at all. "Join us. People come and go but the Black Tigers always live on."
 
All Daehyun replied was, "Is that why you were sending me all those letters?"
 
Zelo heard the conversation, and immediately remembered the letters. He was wrong. Daehyun's brother was a bastard from Hell. Daehyun's brother was trying to fool them all with the fake sympathy letters.
 
Daewoon laughed, feeling empowered. "Did you not read them?" he stood up, walking around the room. "Part of it was to apologise..." he looked at Daehyun in the eyes. "...For not letting you join the Black Tigers earlier." he continued to pace around the room. The walking somehow frightened Daehyun. He had no idea what his older brother's intentions with them were. Neither did anyone else. They were under his control. "The other reason was to meet up with you; to get you on my side. To ask you to join us."
 
"Ha. Well, I'm glad I never read them. I'm glad I stuck with them." he looked on to his friends, that only mirrored his damaged yet strong look. "I have people like them. Like Youngjae." he mentioned his absent friend.
 
Daewoon's eyes suddenly changed at the sound of Youngjae's name. A very sinister look. "Youngjae...? While your little friend decided to soften some of our people up, we took charge. They may have changed, but we haven't." he looked into Daehyun's eyes, evil and wrath could be seen right there. Daehyun wasn't going to change no matter what. "Aren't you sick of them? Sick of your job? They're all better than you. All you do is run errands for a business. You don't even get a good pay. No education because you dropped out if school. No proper family because they died in my hands."
 
"The reason why I dropped out of school was because of you, you ing bastard." Daehyun cursed without hesitation.
 
In the distance, Yongguk coughed violently from the chemicals he had been overdosed with. Zelo had crawled his way over to their leader and could only look over him with deep sorrow.
 
"Yongguk hyung? Yongguk hyung!" Zelo's red eyes emerged hot tears immediately at the sight of the older man. Yongguk was sweating an enormous amount and he had turned dangerously pale. The man was wheezing after coughing up blood and he wasn't responding to their calls. "Yongguk hyung wake up... Please..." Zelo's heart was hurting to see their leader in this state. He had never looked so fragile.
 
"See that? Without your leader, you guys are nothing." Daewoon felt an uncontrollable grin spread on his face.
 
" you! I will make sure you die, when I get out of these ing ropes!" Zelo yelled at the top of his voice, not caring anymore about what they could do to him.
 
"Threatening, are we? I think our little boy needs a little something to calm him down." Daewoon told one of his men, who knew what to do immediately.
 
He went over to a table and got out the sharp needle to adjust onto the syringe that was full with yet again another dose of the lethal drug. He approached Zelo evilly as he screamed and kicked his tied feet here and there. He shook his head violently, constantly screaming "No... No!" His face was dry from his tears and the dried blood near his mouth.
 
The man took firm hold of their maknae, pierced the needle into his arm and injected the liquid into Zelo. He slowly stop struggling and winced in pain - soon after he became drowsy and weak, surrendering due to no strength left in his body.
 
Himchan, Daehyun and Jongup could only look at a distance and refrain the urge from wanting to cry. They didn't understand what they did wrong to deserve such torture. It scared them more at the thought that it could be them next. Who knows? Someone could be next to actually die.
 
How in the hell were they going to get out of this mess?
 
"Your leader's pretty cowardly, drugging us with all this. What made Yongguk hyung such a good leader was that he told us to fight like a man if we had to. Die like a man if we had to. Don't beat the opponent by using something advantageous, but beat them with all the strength you have. And you call yourselves the Black Tigers? Your leader can't even do that."
 
Daewoon only laughed menacingly. "I am their leader."
 
"W-What?" Daehyun questioned, completely shocked. This monster was leading these men?
 
"Well after you changed our Ha Taeguk, who else was going to lead the group other than his sidekick?"
 
"You were Taeguk's sidekick?! How disappointing. At least Taeguk changed and died a ing hero from saving citizens in a fire."

 
Daewoon did not respond immediately, but only sinisterly sneered at his younger brother.
 
"Guess who started that fire, Daehyun."
 
"That's ing sick. How could you do that - to your own friend!"
 
"So you're saying that your precious Youngjae is perfect?" Daewoon only leaned closer and told him like a stab to the heart, "He betrayed you too."
 
"That's different. We forgave and forgot about it." Daehyun looked away. He hated looking at his brother. It felt like looking at his reflection, even though he knew that wasn't him. He knew what he was looking at, was a sick and sinister being. He knew he was different from Daewoon. Yet, whenever he looked at his older brother, he couldn't help but notice the resemblance.
 
"So why can't you forgive and forget what I've done to our parents Daehyun ah?" his older brother tilted his head to one side deviously.
 
Daehyun wanted to punch the out if him so badly.
 
"Because your ing intentions were different."
 
Daewoon only laughed at Daehyun, as if his younger brother was babbling nonsense.
 
"All our intentions are the same. We feel wronged, angry. Frustrated that no one sees things the way we do. If your so called friend was sorry, why is he still doing his job? Does he feel no remorse that his job has scarred you all?"
 
Daehyun didn't know what to say. He kept silent.
 
"How about I make a deal with you?" Daewoon asked. Daehyun didn't answer. "Join the Black Tigers, and I'll let the ones here go."
 
Daehyun didn't answer, but looked at the others instead. Yongguk at this point was spurting out red, thick blood from all the doses he had been given. Never in his life had he seen Yongguk so weak and frail. The image of their leader potentially dying right in front of their sight, frightened them all.
 
"You should be quick. Your leader is dying." he smiled wickedly.
 
Zelo couldn't even help his leader gain his senses again because he was too weak himself. The drug had poisoned him badly, and he looked paler than usual. Zelo was directly across the leader, but couldn't even reach out towards him.
 
"Yongguk hyung?" he softly and quietly called him with all the strength he could. "Please be okay..." Zelo told him even though his ability to stay conscious was failing on him. It was heartbreaking to see. Yongguk and Zelo were going to die soon if they weren't going to get help. Yongguk was beaten up the most, both brutally and painfully from Daewoon's men, especially by the man who Yongguk scarred with the needle slashed across his face - Daewoon himself. And Zelo had been dosed once too many times now.
 
"You have three seconds to decide." his older brother told him. Daehyun had no idea what to do.
 
If he agreed to join the Black Tigers, that was it. He would never see Youngjae or the others ever again and once he was in the group, he knew there would be no getting out.
 
But at the same time if he didn't decide to, they were all going to die. And it would harder for anyone to save all of them. They were all in danger, either way. This was a win-win situation for Daewoon. It was time to take a risk. Something he wished he never took.
 
I can only look at you like this.
 

I'm not sure if you guys didn't expect it - but yes, Daehyun's brother is the criminal they've been trying to catch all along! I'm making myself sad writing these kind of things. ;^; Sorry for my late update, school has started again! >.~
 
#StayStrongLeeteuk.
Worldwide fans are praying for you.