Real.

Coma. (Threequel to One Shot and Betrayal.)
"How could this happen?" Jongup asked, feeling his lips going dry.
 
"I don't know." Minyoung replied, distressed with streaming tears down her face. "What is he going to do with my Haru?"
 
His mother was shaking from the fear of Haru's safety and his father was emotionless because he felt so helpless in this situation. Even Jongup was stiff. He couldn't believe it. He wouldn't believe it. Out of all things, he could not believe that Haru had actually been kidnapped. It didn't feel real, but the feeling was giving him cold shivers up his spine.
 
Just when Jongup thought things were going well and that he had the chance to fix what his broken - it only broke into smaller pieces that could no longer be fixed.
 
"Minyoung sshi, I'm going to need your phone. Even if the phone number is blocked, we can locate and track this number and where it may be heading." Youngjae explained as Minyoung handed over her phone to him.
 
Youngjae handed the phone over to a tech expert to track the location whilst he had decided to investigate further into the crime scene.
 
Hana and JB were with him. The rest of them had also been there to express their sorrows, along with taking Jongup back so that he could be there with his parents. But nothing really happened between them that got them making up again. They were all too focused on Haru's disappearance.
 
"This is strange." Youngjae expressed, which got them all paying attention to him. "Haru was home alone right?" Her parents both nodded. "There's no sign of forced entry. Which means that Haru had let him in, and he managed to kidnap her and shut the door successfully so nothing looked suspicious to the outer world."
 
"So that means... Haru must have known this person. Because she had let him in." Hana completed the piece to this puzzle.
 
"Contact Esmé, Mihyo and Hyoyoung. Find out what they know and most importantly when and where they last with Haru." Youngjae instructed.
 
"Minyoung sshi. Minki sshi. Was anything else from the house taken? Money, possessions?"
 
They shook their heads.
 
"Then this must be a personal abduction. Whoever's doing this must have a strong dislike towards you. Can you think of anyone that you may have argued or disagreed with which caused a fallout - despite how long it may have happened?"
 
"We've always been quiet. We don't have many friends and people to see - I have my band mates but I was with them the entire time during this incident."
 
"The same with my work colleagues." Minyoung followed along with Minki.
 
"The question is also, why would they take Haru? If they wanted money they could have gone ahead and stolen the lot and she wouldn't have been any use. She's a witness to their crime but to take her with them and nothing else..."
 
"She must know something we don't." Jongup spoke up. "She's always been secretive these days. She would meet up with people that she'd meet online because she assumes it's safe. Sometimes it is, but at times it's not. We don't know for sure if this person was someone she already knew or someone she was expecting to see."
 
"It could be anyone..." Youngjae mumbled quietly.
 
"Sir, I have the results from where the phone call was made during Haru's kidnap." the tech lady gave Youngjae the location of the phone user on a digital map device.
 
"He's not moving anywhere - we can still catch up with him." Youngjae alerted both Hana and JB to follow him.
 
"I'm following you hyung." Jongup spoke up.
 
"No, Jongup." Youngjae stopped him before he could move any further. "I understand this is your sister we're dealing with, but I'm really sorry you can't help us. I don't want you in any more danger as it is."
 
Jongup felt his eyes burn. He had to stay at home and just endure with the pain right now.
 


 
"Hana, give me the address of where this guy's phone is located at."
 
Without hesitation, Youngjae the police siren and pressed down on the acceleration gear. Right now there was no time to waste.
 
"Is this the place?" Youngjae asked, ready at his guard. There were a lot of people crowded since it was a public area, but they weren't going to give up.
 
The three of them got out immediately, ringing the phone's registered number once again to locate where this man could be.
 
And it rang.
 
The criminal wasn't so far. They followed the sound of the ringtone going off, before a man answered, "Hello?"
 
"There!" Youngjae shouted, spotting him immediately in the crowd.
 
Hana ran ahead of the older man, taking the criminal's arms and locking them behind the hands, before throwing him onto the ground forcefully. It caused a lot of unexpected commotion from their surroundings who were witnessing the incident. Especially considering that Youngjae was well-known to the public.
 
The man groaned in pain. "What are you doing?!" he question, feeling outraged. The weird thing was, he didn't seem like the criminal. Youngjae could feel it.
 
Youngjae looked through the man's call history, and saw just one call log.
 
That call was to Minyoung. But something didn't add up.
 
"We've got the wrong guy." Youngjae told the two.
 
"What?" they both asked, astonished.
 
Youngjae shook his head, disappointed.
 
"Sir," he addressed the man in possession of the phone. "Where did you get this phone?"
 
"Someone earlier this afternoon left it at my desk. I was going to give it back to him but... I guess he wanted to abandon it, by the sounds of it..."
 
Youngjae clutched the disposed phone tightly, "We've been fooled guys. He wanted us to find this phone so he could get away. This phone is no use to him anymore." the criminal was proving himself to be harder to catch than Youngjae thought.
 
 
Just when Youngjae thought he was one step ahead, he was actually only taking two steps backwards.
 
I get lost in a maze and stay in that spot.