Memories.

Coma. (Threequel to One Shot and Betrayal.)
Yongguk continued as a popular underground artist who produced music for a living, and surprisingly - even though he had a high IQ - Zelo wanted to join him for his endearing interest in rapping and singing.
 
Himchan continued as a car and electrical equipment engineer who even owned a company - which involved him working more hours than he should have but he actually didn't mind.
 
Daehyun became an assistant at a management store who ran errands - he didn't need any qualifications and his pay wouldn't be much, but he was happy with his job.
 
Youngjae carried on working with the Seoul Police Force - a well-known role model to the society for almost 20 years now, still standing in the position of a Chief Superintendent General.
 
Jongup qualified in his Sociology degree and became a Social worker who offered people advice and help to do with family-related problems.
 
It was now early morning - almost coming to 2am in fact. Daehyun heard someone pull the shutters up. His eyes widened in worry. He nudged Youngjae slightly. "Youngjae wake up." he whispered. The younger guy groaned quietly from waking up so early in the morning. "I think someone is intruding." he told him, worryingly.
 
Youngjae got up immediately. He looked at the rest of the members to see them sleeping peacefully. He walked out of their room slowly with a torch in his hand and Daehyun following on his tail. It was dark as they walked down the spiral stairs as they had to depend on the sky light. They made their way down to see a man's back moving boxes here and there and placing his backpack on the table. What was this intruder planning on doing?
 
Youngjae abruptly took this intruder's shoulder and turned him around shining the torch into his face, only to figure out it was their lost puppy Jongup. " Jongup. You scared the hell out of us."
 
Daehyun sighed and the bottom floor lights. "Welcome back." he said to the younger, after not seeing him for quite a while.
 
"What's... Going on here?" Zelo had walked down the stairs half asleep, rubbing his eyes. When he finally managed to open them, he saw that familiar face he hadn't seen in a while and threw himself onto him. "Jongup hyung!" Jongup hugged him and patted him on the back, without any expression. "I've missed you." Zelo, who was sleepy just a second ago, was now smiling uncontrollably from ear to ear.
 
"Me too buddy." was all he said.
 
"Unpack your stuff. And make yourself at home Jongup." Youngjae smiled at him and patted him on the shoulder.
 
The guy only nodded, as Daehyun and Youngjae made their way back upstairs.
 
"Want me to help you unpack?" Zelo asked, taking out a pile of clothes from his backpack. "But Jongup hyung. What are you doing here? What's been happening with your family? Are you going to go back later? Do you know how annoying it was knowing you weren't here with me? Yongguk hyung's been with Himchan hyung and Daehyun and Youngjae hyung are always together! Can we watch a movie later? How has Haru been? Does she like Cherry Tomatoes now? I heard that she's starting to learn the guitar! Hyung...?" he finally stopped when he realised that Jongup didn't answer or smile to a single thing he said. He felt conscious immediately. "What's wrong hyung? You look upset." it was never usual for Jongup to not smile or simply make an amusing comment.
 
Zelo saw his eyes water and Jongup stopped everything he was doing and just burst into tears. He couldn't hold it in anymore.
 
"Hyung...?!" Zelo's eyes widened and he panicked. He wouldn't see Jongup cry often and usually it would be calm tears that would escape those eyes of his. He had no idea what to do so he simply hugged the older man. "Hyung are you hurt? Did someone happen?" he asked, trying to look into his eyes but Jongup only buried his face into his hands and cried in Zelo's arms.
 
"Haru." he started. Zelo felt hopeful. Jongup was finally telling him something. "Haru called me an accident."
 

The only sound that could be heard between the two men was the clock ticking. It made both of them nervous, as they sat still on the living room couch. Zelo sympathised with the older male, listening to what happened.
 
"...and then they were angry with me for letting her go. But Zelo, either way I wasn't going to win this argument. If I told them that I just let her go out, they would shout at me for being so careless. If I told them that she called me that, they would have said that I shouldn't have lost my temper with her and that she didn't mean it. I've never fallen out with her like this and I don't know what to do. She hasn't come home and she hasn't even called to tell us she's okay." Jongup only sighed painfully.
 
"I'm sure she's okay if she said she was with a friend she knew, right?"
 
"Yeah I guess you're right..."
 
"And she was probably just angry in the midst of all this. So she didn't mean what she said."
 
Jongup nodded silently. "I just can't believe what she called me. Being called an accident it worse than anything else I can imagine. Even if it's just the nicer way of basically calling me a Bastard." he felt himself tense up again, letting out such a harsh yet accurate insult to call himself. He felt a soft hand reach its way to his fingers that were fiddling.
 
"Stop being so nervous." the younger told him. "First thing in the morning, we can try and call home to see the situation. But for now, you need to have a wash, and get some sleep."
 
Once Jongup had eventually washed and calmed down, he settled into bed beside Zelo's.
 
It felt foreign. He hadn't been sleeping there for ages. He remembered quite a long time ago that he had pushed his bed together with Zelo's so that it almost made a double bed with the faintest gap in between the beds that separated the two. It hadn't changed. Jongup was just about next to Zelo.
 
"Are you okay now?" Zelo asked, head nuzzled into his pillow and covers.
 
Jongup only nodded, yet he wasn't able to forget about what happened. How could he?
 
"I've missed you." Zelo decided to say quietly so that the other members wouldn't wake up. It broke Jongup's train of burdening thoughts.
 
"I've missed you too." Jongup said in reply.
 
"We definitely have to start doing things again. Like, when was the last time we watched a movie or played basketball together?"
 
Jongup nodded. "Way too long."
 
In fact, Jongup hadn't seen them for almost 3 months. He knew it was a short amount of time but to him, it was still quite a while. This was his second family that he basically spent half his life with he was talking about here.
 
The two of them talked throughout the night until Zelo managed to fall asleep early morning. Jongup looked over at his maknae and smiled faintly.
 
He moved back because he had to take some time off from his family. Everything was fine until Haru decided to become more independent. She would pull tantrums and demand for things that weren't even necessary. She would refuse to do anything she wouldn't want to do, because she believed that she shouldn't do the things she's forced to do when it was actually beneficial for her. Most importantly, she was more focused on friends over family.
 
The more time that passed, the more anger he felt to Haru being such a spoilt child and the more harder it was to sleep.
 
Of course he felt bad for telling Haru to get out but he just got angry. He would rarely get angry, and that was the worst thing. He wouldn't be able to control his temper at all when he was furious, so he would just rant out everything he felt right there. Just like he did with Youngjae at that time.
 
With Haru gone, the tension in the house had increased heavily. His parents had called him stupid, irresponsible and unreliable to treat and talk to his sister like that. But they didn't know. They didn't know what she said to him. Every step Jongup took when they were there, felt like he was walking with a boulder on his shoulder. He had never felt so good to get out of that house, with all that bad atmosphere left behind.
 
Jongup sighed, feeling hurt. He was so deep in thought that he couldn't sleep throughout the entire night. By the time he felt tired, morning had already arrived and Youngjae and Daehyun were the first ones up who got ready for work.
 
Not long afterwards, the eldest hyungs had woken up and the sound of Himchan screaming at Daehyun's huge breakfast was familiar. Himchan then went upstairs to wake the two maknaes up, thinking that they would wake up by pulling off their blankets.
 
"Come on kids. Youngjun's coming over to eat with us this morning and Youngjae's gonna be out at work. We've got to keep him company!" he explained.
 
After Himchan left, Zelo woke and saw the continuously sleeping Jongup.
 
"Jongup hyung~" Zelo softly called.
 
He heard a mumble from the older man.
 
"Wake up, we've got Youngjun hyung coming over."
 
Jongup groaned a little, but in a way Zelo found extremely cute.
 
"Give me ten minutes." was the only thing Jongup said, before the even pace of breathing could be heard again.
 
Zelo had thought of telling him that they could try and call his home on any news about Haru to get him up from bed, but he knew that Jongup needed sleep. He heard his hyung tossing and turning and sighing constantly in frustration during the night. He wasn't just physically tired, but also mentally. "Okay." was the only thing he said with a smile, before grabbing the blanket and placing it over Jongup's exhausted body again to keep him comfortable. "Rest well hyung." the latter said, before pulling himself to get up from bed.

 


"Mail for Jung Daehyun!" Youngjun cheerfully announced, waving the enveloped letter in his hand.
 
Daehyun playfully pushed him as a greeting, before taking the letter. His smile faded quickly however, as soon as he saw who the letter was from. Youngjun caught him whispering something in a pissy way.
 
"Your brother again?"
 
Daehyun didn't answer, but Youngjun figured out that is was him.
 
"You should consider meeting up with him. He wants to apologise."
 
Daehyun shook his head slowly, yet refusing to look away from the letter. It amused Youngjun.
 
"Youngjae managed to forgive me. And you forgave Youngjae even though he hurt you. This is like, the third letter he has sent this month. He doesn't want to give up on you Daehyun ah. You should give him a chance." he shoved his hands into his coat pockets, anticipating the younger man's answer.
 
"I don't want to forgive a brother who didn't even bother coming back for me. Not like how Youngjae came back for me and you came back for Youngjae." he sounded, sounding upset. "I'm hungry." Daehyun decided to change the subject. But he sounded positive again. "Let's eat."
 
"Alright, you fattie." Youngjun chuckled.

 

 
"Jongup? Jongup." Zelo nudged.
 
He mumbled incoherent words.
 
"Wake up."
 
He didn't move a single bit.
 
"We can call your parents and see if Haru is alright."
 
He moved immediately and reluctantly got up.
 
"Okay. Let's call home." Jongup smiled.
 
But this is your home.
 
Zelo thought, feeling a little upset how he had to forcefully split himself in two for his two families really.
 
Nevertheless, he took the phone and called home.
 
"Minyoung eommeonim! It's Zelo. Good morning." Jongup heard his maknae delightfully greet her. "Jongup is here with me right now. We just wanted to phone home just to check up on Haru - if she has arrived home?"
 
Jongup tried to read his face but he saw no emotion. Jongup's lips became dry from nervousness and he didn't realise how hard he was shaking.
 
"I see... Thank you eommeonim. I'll let Jongup know about this. Take care." he pressed the end call button and looked at Jongup.
 
"...Well?"

 
Just why, why, why do I throw all of the memories I had with you every day.
 

WE HURRICANE~~~~~!
 
 
S L O W L Y  D Y I N G  ~~~~~~~~~
 
Source: chickabiddy@tumblr
 
Okay. I'm sorry I haven't updated for too long to even count T________T. Truthfully I took more time than I actually expected planning the outlines of this plot and having to write out each part carefully NOT FORGETTING TO MENTION YOU CLEVER READERS SUSPECTING WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN WHICH WON'T HAPPEN BUT YOU KNOW~ Along with that, I've surprisingly been occupied this Summer - more than I actually want to. Everytime I draft for this fanfic, something gets in the way! T.T Hopefully all goes well! And omg! 42 subscribers already?! Thank you~~~~~~ ^^
And oh! Look what I found lately~
 
 
 
Cute cute cute let me cry in a pool of DaeJae feels right now~~~~ ;__________;
Daehyun, Youngjae thinks you're cute. *giggles* <3333333333333
 
Source: chicken-jae@tumblr
 
Nice to see you guys again! Thanks for all your comments and support! Silent readers, Zelo and I will find you! >:)
 
 
Source: GN-A@tumblr
 
"They're not here..."
 
Me: Oh... Just keep looking!
 
THE LOOF IS ON FIYAHHHH~