Is it just me.?

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Let's go shopping!" Min Hee said excitedly as you opened the door.

"Are you sure we're not waiting for another group to perform.?" you said and laughed.

"Ani. Shopping for my date on saturday." she said with a bigggg smile.

"Oh yeahh. Come in and sit inside while I go get ready, then we'll go." you told her.

--- your pov

After I finished getting ready, we headed straight towards the mall.

"So, you know what your going to wear yet.?" I asked her.

"Nope, that's why your here to help me out.

"Haha. Okay. Where are you guys gonna go for your date.?"

"Yong Hwa said we're gonna go to the beach."

"Wow. First date and already to the beach?"

"Yeah, but its a double date. His friend's girlfriend wanted it to be a double date so his friend ask him to go."

"Ohhh, okay. I thought it was only you two. Anyways, hmm, since its to the beach and you will go into the water, we need to get you swim wear, a summer dress, and cute sandals to go along with it."

"But I don't like showing skin, so I'm going to wear my tank top and shorts if we go swimming."

"But you still need a bathing suit under."

"Ehh, I guess."

First we got a white summer dress, a pair of sandals, and a set of bathing suit.

"Is there anything else you need.?" I asked her.

"Hmmm, oh yeah. I told Yong Hwa I'll bring some food too. And since I think his friend's girlfriend will bring some too, I don't need to bring much, so I'm going to bring sandwiches, some juice, and maybe some walnut brownies."

"Mmm, okay, on that day, call me over and I'll help you make it." I offered.

"Okay." she said and smile.

After shopping for her clothes, and some for me, we went home. When I got home, I opened to the door to nothing but Junhyung and Ji Eun making out on the couch. I wasnt going to say anything and just ignore it but before I knew it, I've already said something.

"Yah! Don't be making out in here! Go to a club or outside or something!"

"Did you forget the rule.? I think you did, it said to not get into each others business." he said as he looked up at me with a smirk on his stupid face.

"Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I live in this house too. Therefore, I have the right to say you two cannot makeout in here." I resorted back.

"Babe, let's just go to my place, I don't want to makeout with you here cause seeing her ugly face disgust me." Ji Eun said as she eyed me up and down.

"Well, I would rather be ugly than be a ." I said to her in a disgusted tone.

"Don't talk about Ji Eun like

Please log in to read the full chapter