She Played Me..

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yah, where you going.?" Junhyung asked you as you were putting your shoes on.

"I thought it was the rule that we don't interfere with each other.?" you replied.

"You just better not be around that dude."

"What dude.? Ohhh, Minho oppa.? I could if I want, you can't stop me. I don't tell you to not hang out with Ji Eun too do I.? No."

"So you are going to go out with him.?"

"I'm going over to Min Hee's place. Sheez."

'Is he jealous.?' You thought to yoursef and left.

'Why did I even asked her that.?' Junhyung asked himself when you left.

Junhyung stayed for a bit but was bored then he left to the mall.

"Oppa, this is cute, would you buy it for me.?" He stopped in his tracked when he heard the voice.

"Ji Eun.?" he said as he went closer to the couple and in fact, it was Ji Eun.

"Junhyung.?" said the guy with Ji Eun.

"Young Bae. What the are you doing with my girl.?!" he yelled upon realizing who the guy was.

"You're girl.? She been with me longer than with your dumb ."

"Ji Eun, why are you with him.?!" said Junhyung.

"Ha, you're so stupid you didn't even notice, I never once did love you." said Ji Eun as she hugged Yong Bae.

"You said you love me, this whole time,  what was that then.?"

"I thought you got games Junhyung.? She only got with you to get at Ha Neul. Couldn't you tell.? You're soo stupid." he said.

Please log in to read the full chapter