Baby

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

--- at the hospitial.

"Is she alright.?! Why did she fainted.?! Did she get her memory back.?! Is she-" Junhyung said all quickly Seunghyung when he came out but then Dr. Seunghyung cutted him off.

"Slow down dude. Haha. She's okay. She only fainted cause she was tired, and about her memories, you'll ask her when you go in. But there's something I got to tell you." Dr. Seunghyung said but then paused.

"N-Nothing bad happened right.??" Junhyung asked in a shaking voice.

"Congrats on becoming a father!!" Dr. Seunghyung said and gave Junhyung a manly hug.

"OH MY GAWD! I'm becoming a father!" Junhyung screamed excitedly.

"Yupps. She's been 2 weeks pregnant. It was good that she was healthy enough during the time period that she was in a coma. The baby and alright and healthy. So there's no worries. She could go home whenever you guys are ready. And once again, congrats." Seunghyung said and patted Junhyung's back.

"Thank you!" Junhyung siad and bowed to Seunghyung.

"No problem. if theres any question, feel free to ask me, I got to go now. Bye." he said and bowed to Junhyung and left.

"Yeobo, Dr. Seunghyung already told you right.?" Junhyung asked you as he came in to your room with a big smile.

You smiled and nodded your head.

"I'm soo happy! I love you Ha Neul!" he squealed and hugged you.

"I love you too Junhyung." you said and hugged him back.

"You-You r

Please log in to read the full chapter