Wedding Date, Changed

Without Knowing
Please log in to read the full chapter

I changed chapter 12, so if you read it and Park Min Young was in it, then please go back and re-read it. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------

--- No One's POV

"Umma, how come all of you guys are here.?" you asked as you woke up to see your parents in the living room.

"Where's Junhyung." his mom asked.

"Uhhh, he's still asleep, I'll go get him." you said and went into his room.

"Yah! Get up!" you hissed at him and pulled his blanket off. When you pulled it off, you saw him topless and froze.

"Ha, and your calling me the ert. Like what you see.?" he said with a smirk.

"Shut up. I'm not the ert." you said and quickly covered him with his blanket again.

"Leave me alone. I'm tired." he said and covered his head.

"Fine, suit yourself, just remember that I ain't gonna cover up for you."

"Yeah yeah whatever... Wait! Umma and appa and them are here?!"

"Uhh duh. Why else would I wake you up.?"

"Cause you wanted to see my y body." he said and gave you a grin.

"Whatever, Minho oppa is wayyyy better looking than you." you said as you turned to leave but he got right out of bed and turned you around harshly to face him.

"Yah! Let go! That hurts!" you yelled as you struggled to get free from his grip, since he was holding both your arm, but it didn't budge.

"Don't ever mention him around me. Didn't I already told you that." he said in a stern voice, with his face only a couple of inches away from yours.

"What happened.? Why is it so loud?" his dad sai

Please log in to read the full chapter